PDA

View Full Version : [AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-10-2015, 09:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member.

I am Claire XXXX (kept confidential for privacy reasons). I am born in Singapore, studied here and graduated from a local university. I am in my 30s and from an above middle income family. My father is a professional (retired now) and my mum has been a housewife all these years.

My own annual income is fairly decent, about 150k to 200k per annum (depending on how much bonus is declared by the employer). I am not married and stay with my parents in a landed home in Serangoon Gardens.

Singapore women has been a viral topic in social media the last few weeks. I have been reading HWZ-EDMW and this forum as well, from MGTOW to WGTOW and lots of accusations about Singapore women being GCPs or even DCPs.

Well, here I am - a RCP. Forgive me for the HWZ-EDMW terminology, but HWZ-EDMW is THE forum in Singapore at the moment and hence these often used terminology.

Viewing from the “side lines” for a couple of months, I believe it is time for me to register myself here and contribute my humble views to this highly male-only dominated forum - for I know, I will be outnumbered, flamed and perhaps get myself banned by the highly “jingoistic” owner of this forum and his equally egoistical and chauvinistic male moderators.

At this juncture, I would also like to express my displeasure at these egoistical male chauvinistic mods (I assume they are male, given the way they write) for putting me in moderation queue for an uncanny and an unusually longer time than what I observe for other new members.

Nonetheless, I believe I have the tenacity to take all kinds of gender discrimination, verbal abuses or even any online sexual harassment.

Well, a little more about myself. I am a Chinese, a professional and would rate myself as fairly appealing and have a fair skin tone. I am pretty independent, unattached at the moment and likes travelling with my friends (male and female).

I am neither a female chauvinist nor do I believe that women are inferior to men as we are all made differently.

Ask me anything you wish and I will answer you to the best of my knowledge and ability.

If I do not answer you, it could mean that I am utterly bemused by your question(s) or that your question(s) is/are totally out of order, incongruous for me to even reply.

:)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?218682-AMA-I-am-a-Singaporean-Woman&goto=newpost).