PDA

View Full Version : To pay or not to pay first.

thinkwhtudoing
20-10-2015, 05:53 PM
I know it has nothing to do with GL. As GL usually took the $ before the service. For FL side, what u guys think whether we should pay before the service or not? We as a customer afraid that once the money handover, those chicks do what they want to do only. Means we under control. If we never pay first, I m sure most of the chicks worried that the customer can be fk and run...
What is the best practice to be fair to both the service provider and customers? Don't know which stupid start that tipping btw? Now, almost all the girls dare to ask regardless of service suck or not...@-@

Konnichiwawa
20-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Bro u bot afraid of v outbreak

I know it has nothing to do with GL. As GL usually took the $ before the service. For FL side, what u guys think whether we should pay before the service or not? We as a customer afraid that once the money handover, those chicks do what they want to do only. Means we under control. If we never pay first, I m sure most of the chicks worried that the customer can be fk and run...
What is the best practice to be fair to both the service provider and customers? Don't know which stupid start that tipping btw? Now, almost all the girls dare to ask regardless of service suck or not...@-@

thinkwhtudoing
20-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Bro u bot afraid of v outbreak

Means vagina outbreak? Lol

Harvest
21-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Be a gentleman and just pay up first. When she feels at ease that payment is made she is likely to serve you better. If not then you'd know that she is not worth a RTF. ;)

Villian
21-10-2015, 10:16 AM

What are you thinking? Paying after going in? So if u are not satisfied with the service u are not paying? U see their body and boobs already u wanna pay half of service not good? Come on..

thinkwhtudoing
21-10-2015, 12:38 PM
:cool::cool::cool

Konnichiwawa
21-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Bro you complain to CASe LAH

thinkwhtudoing
22-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Bro you complain to CASe LAH

Ha ha... They will give me one dilido later and says go fk urself

ringo6668
22-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Some pple here simply talk cock...

thinkwhtudoing
22-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Some pple here simply talk cock...

No lah bra... I ask for the best way out of curious and want to learn. Because this kind of issue is not only facing by me. There might be people out there want to know too.

lifeduo
23-10-2015, 12:14 AM
sch holiday now is it?? :rolleyes:

u go geylang legal hse.. pay $ and fuck WL
then
u come SBF share FR

simple as that. :cool:

SadLoser
24-10-2015, 12:34 PM
No difference to me.

So if the service is not satisfactory, u think can u can walk out without paying?

thinkwhtudoing
24-10-2015, 01:16 PM
No difference to me.

So if the service is not satisfactory, u think can u can walk out without paying?
Sad life right? Go there to relief, end up watching your money fly away for nothing