22-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Like that oso can ah?? :confused:

tobi69
22-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Encounter on PIE

Encounter What bro!!!Traffic Police!!

imaisaki
22-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Guess is Encounter of the Fourth Kind! ............. just another idiot here!:mad:

Eastpipper
22-07-2006, 04:18 PM
I am sure u will ENCOUNTER something soon in SB world!:D

Shakyywayy
22-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Dun tell me that u encountered a female TP & bonk her. If it was, it will be :D

forbidden
22-07-2006, 04:28 PM
wat the...:confused:

trader11292001
22-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Duh... totally waste of Click and space :mad:

DjarumBlack
22-07-2006, 04:50 PM
3rd dimension?

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Sorry bros, I was typing when all disapeared....i tried to edit then save still nothing came out......

Sorry.....

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 04:58 PM
alamak...must be because i took too long to type tats why gone liao....dam i have to type again...sorry for my 1 finger typing....

forumer
22-07-2006, 05:03 PM
to be safe, type in MS word, etc first, then cut and paste when done. :)

dirtymonk82
22-07-2006, 05:14 PM
nvm...i wait...:rolleyes:

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 05:17 PM
ok bros, now typing......give the first installment first.....

This is what I have encountered….

Sorry about just now….

20 June 2006

I was on my way home from CCK after dropping a client off after a long night of boozing. From CCK I got on to BKE then on to PIE. I was driving quite slowly as I am quite “kia si”, so I was on the extreme left lane…..

When I was approaching the section after the police academy, I saw hazard lights flashing…I slowed down and saw a lady frantically trying to flag me down. The first thing which came to my mind was that dame in distress, second thing which came to my mind was that 7th month is just round the corner and this place was not exactly very “clean”.

I slow to a halt and went onto the shoulder…as I am lazy, I reversed back to the car, also this is better as if there is anything wrong, I can just drive off. When I was backed up to the car, the lady was moving towards me.

pentium77
22-07-2006, 05:35 PM
then what happen after that ??

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 05:43 PM
I am sure u will ENCOUNTER something soon in SB world!:D

Yap bro, I experience it already, I got Zapped.... :)

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 05:44 PM
I got off my car and before I could speak, she was so glad that I stopped and she started rattling on her stupid car having a flat tire….

Sensing that nothing was amiss (she not ghost lar), I offered to help her change her tire. Went to the trunk, got out her spare, got the jack and proceeded to help the dame change her tire…..

As it was the passenger side rear tire, I bend down to check for the bar (whatever is the correct term) to position the jack. All these while, I did not really take notice of her at all, or rather I did not scrutinise her body…..

To my surprise, she came squatting down as well saying that she wants to learnt and that Singaporeans are not as helpful so must learnt how to change tire as she may not be lucky to meet another guy like me……at the back of my mind, I was really wondering whether she lucky or I lucky and she unlucky….

As she was squatting, I can see her g-string….as she was wearing a pair of short flare type of skirt…maybe this was my reward…kekekeke…upskirt infront of my face….

I finally managed to get a good look at her with the aid of headlights when a vehicle drove by….not SYT, not lau…but got the kind of sultry look about her…..nice features, but best of all, nice boobs and no bra….she was wearing those halter neck top with a long big slit in the front…..

I sort of got distracted but got back to changing her tires. When it was done, I realised that her spare is also not of optimum pressure and that the spare is only a 16inch but the tires are 17inches. So I told her that it is not a good idea for her to drive long distance as it might damage her suspension.

I ask her where she stay and her reply was Pasir Ris. So I suggested that she drop the car at a petrol kiosk and pump pressure, then she can drive home slowly….

Bro...sorry I 1 finger typist..... :)

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Her reply to me was that she does not know how to pump pressure…in my heart I was like you are already pumping my pressure real high liao showing her braless boobs….

But then I told her to follow me to the nearest petrol kiosk and then we can see how from there. As I work in the Genting lane area, I know that there is a Mobil/Esso next to the Siemens building, so I drove there with her in tail.

When I was helping her pump pressure, I push in the nozzle and got her to help hold it so that I can adjust the pressure setting (I was just trying to see more that’s all, bros here who drive know that we can set the pressure first then put in the nozzle..:) ) So I got to see a lot more, her skin is slightly tanned, but there is no bikini marks…hmmmm nice, and her twin peaks are perky….never got to see her nipples lar…..kekekekeke

As the compressor is building the pressure of the tire, the pressure inside me also building liao….the wake up call was the ding ding sound indicating that the pressure has been reached already.

So I took the nozzle from her and told her that this is it…she then said that it is quite a long drive back to Pasir Ris and if it is safe for her to drive the vehicle. I told her that if she does not want to take the risk, then park the vehicle here, take a cab home with the tire, next day send the tire for repair and then get her bf or hubby to replace the tire.

She then told me that her bf is stationed overseas in France (SAF personnel), and if I could help her on this. I was quite reluctant at first but succumb to her sultry look and the promise of dinner and the hope of further “pressure” testing….

I loaded the spare into my trunk and off we went.

forumer
22-07-2006, 06:16 PM
story build up not bad... :)

tittyhawk
22-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Pls continue.... :)

MM&MM
22-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Her reply to me was that she does not know how to pump pressure…in my heart I was like you are already pumping my pressure real high liao showing her braless boobs….

She then told me that her bf is stationed overseas in France (SAF personnel), and if I could help her on this. I was quite reluctant at first but succumb to her sultry look and the promise of dinner and the hope of further “pressure” testing….

I loaded the spare into my trunk and off we went.

Bro YellowHummerH2 hmm I can see a juciy story coming up.Please continue.:D :p

Dekachin
22-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Well just goes to show that pretty ladies always have a handle over us.

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Well just goes to show that pretty ladies always have a handle over us.

Bro, don't like tat say lar...we are all good samaritants mar....:D

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 06:56 PM
In the car there was an awkward silence as I was not really a talkative person. She broke the silence when she asked me how was the view.

I was totally perplexed by the question and just blurly replied “what view?”

Her reply to me was quite nonchalant: “the view down her blouse and up her skirt”

I was like totally blushed and my car nearly swing to the other lane. I was quite, but she said that it is ok and she kinda like the idea…and also it is a form of thank you gesture to me. I was like total stunned. I have seen liberal women during my days in Australia, but not this liberal…..

The drive to Pasir Ris was the longest I’ve ever experience….the road seemed never ending…….

Finally we got to her place, nice condo…but she said it is EC….I bid her farewell, she came over to the driver side and signalled for me to wind down the window, I did. She bend down and told me that if I do not give her my number, how would she be able to contact me….(how silly of me)

So I gave her my mobile number, she told me to stretch out my hand, she took out her lipstick and wrote her number on my arm…told me to call her…and she planted a kiss on my arm as well.

sorry hor bros, 1 finger typing lar...the speed is very slow.....:D

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 06:58 PM
for the bros who have up my points tks. sorry i got nothing to return.

for the bros who have zapped me tks as well. :)

Ratcool69
22-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Good encounter...must put the title as in " Encounter on PIE to Pasir Ris to Tunnel of Love Road...

Continue...continue...

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 07:12 PM
21 July 2006

I got a call from her very early in the morning round about 0830hrs, this sure served as a morning call. She sounded quite excited and cheerful and sexy and…..lot more….

I arranged to pick her up at her place in 45mins time as it would only take me 15mins from my place in Upper Changi to Pasir Ris. When I was driving, I could feel butterflies in my stomach, much like the childhood days when meeting with stead….kekekeke (bros should know what I mean)

When I got there, I was actually quite anxious to see her, part of me really want to make sure that the “lady” I helped last night is really human….and the other part really want to see how she look in daylight. When I reached the same spot where I dropped her off, she was not there….this came the disappointment….

I thought what the heck, just give her a call….lar and see if she ready, if not I can come up to wait….(how I wish….) but the ring tone was different…not the type where the phone was engaged…but the type like the line does not exist…….

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Good encounter...must put the title as in " Encounter on PIE to Pasir Ris to Tunnel of Love Road...

Continue...continue...

Bro, is there a punt intended?? "Tunnel of LOVE":D

Ratcool69
22-07-2006, 07:16 PM
hmmmm... maybe you went thru CTE tunnel....continue...pls...

Devil73
22-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi Bro YellowHummerH2,

Nice story! Keep it up man!!! Me will camp here liao....:D

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 07:23 PM
The first thing which came to my mind was SHIT…how could I have called the wrong number, then I realised that I did not dial the number myself but used the phone function to call back the last received number…..

I was worried for a while….but still decided to stay on there to wait awhile longer (weakness of men, small head thinking…)

10….20……30…………60mins passed and the security came up to me and ask how come I waiting at the lobby drive way for so long, I was totally speechless….then I decided to just drive off and go back to office and forget about the whole incident.

While I was on my way back, I was thinking if she was really a she or was she something else…..

I decided to drive to the Mobil/Esso station to see if her car was there. Deep in my heart, I was really hoping that the car is there….when I got there, I nearly fainted…her car was nowhere to be found….

I told myself that this is not right she is real and there must be a logical explanation for all these. I went back to office to have my usual morning meeting and soon it was time for lunch.

Ballast69
22-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Yap bro, I experience it already, I got Zapped.... :)

its ok if yr demerit points kana zapped in SB world bro... :D Lucky yr demerit points never kana zapped by TP world. (reversing yr car on Highway even in road shoulder without TP instruction kana 6 points zapped bro.

meesiam
22-07-2006, 07:33 PM
... getting eerie here... but still a nice story

pls continue bro!

will up you when i can...

Klein76
22-07-2006, 07:35 PM
... getting eerie here... but still a nice story

pls continue bro!

will up you when i can...

Please carry on :) getting more and more interesting....

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 07:36 PM
I would usually go for lunch with some of the girls in the office as they always want me to buy lunch for them as they same I am their boss…ballz more like it……

But today was different, I did not want to go with them….my secretary told me something which really startled me….

“Boss, today bad hair day har? You look like shit, maciam like last night see ghost”…I was totally speechless and devastated…..

I drove to the same petrol kiosk again, wanted to ask the pump attendant if any tow truck came to tow the vehicle…so I pumped petrol (I still got ½ tank still want to pump….don’t know what was happening to me)….

I asked the pump guy whether was there a vehicle which was here since last night and was towed away in the morning….but he said he did not know as he just started work….so I lan lan went in to pay for petrol. While queing, I was thinking, if the car was made of paper, then the spare tire should be made of paper also right? So instead of paying, I rushed out to my car, open the trunk……it was laying there…..heng arh….

Went back into the store and made payment….the cashier must be thinking that I something wrong…as I kept smiling to myself…..but something is still odd, the mobile phone number….the car…..

I went about doing my work which totally occupied my time and my thoughts.

dirtymonk82
22-07-2006, 07:47 PM
wah kao...is this a ghost story or wat?? :eek:

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Suddenly, my phone rang, this totally broke the silence in my office…..I look at the display of my phone, it was a private number….I looked at my watch, it was round about 2345hrs…..

I hesitated but still answered the call…the voice sounds so familiar, so excited, so cheerful…

It was HER…..she began by apologising about the morning, she claimed that the number she used to call me is a top up card, which she will use when she go clubbing and if she give out her number, it would be that of the top up card…..(bros, girls also use the same trick as us, having 2 numbers 1 for cheonging and the other for work now we know)…..

As for the car, her dad got his regular mechanic to go pick up for a thorough check…I was at that moment forcing myself to believe all that she has explained….all sound logical.

She told me that she was with 2 of her friends at MS and was wondering if I wanted to join them. I was like why not….so off I went…..

I was unconsciously driving very fast, maybe just want to see her, and maybe see the real her….

I got there in no time….she was stunning, looking quite radiant.. she was spotting a spaghetti stripe short dress, can tell her figure is woolarlar…..nose bleed….

She intro her 2 friends to me, both look not bad, but I still like her…..we settled in one of the pub, Eastside or something with a jap restaurant next to it….

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 07:55 PM
wah kao...is this a ghost story or wat?? :eek:

Bro, cannot let the cat out of the bag if i answer your question now....:D

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 08:11 PM
The night went on very well as we (all 3 of us her 2 friends and me) chatted about everything else except work. So it seemed to me that it is abit odd that she does not talk about work…but I just could not care less…..

She excused herself to go to the washroom thus leaving just 1 of her friend, so was like coming so close to me…under normal circumstances I would have loved it, her boob was rubbing against my arm and all…but at that moment, I felt awkward….

Luckily I moved slightly way just in time and I know she saw it.

Soon we called it a nite, her 2 other friends left (as they both drive)…and we were walking towards my car. I lit a cig and was talking to her by the car. The first question she asked me was “do you know why I called you to joint us?” my natural reply was “nope, not a farking clue”. Then she said that she wants to make use of me….

I was like huh? What the F……but she continued saying that she wants to make use of me to send her home…..and I was like…..fewwww………

We got into the car and she was like totally relaxed telling me that she knew her friend tried to hit on me, this was not the first time, her friend always take her date out for what her friend term as “test drive”….

I was quite puzzled as to why she still goes out with her, her reply was that they have know each other since primary school in CHIJ then to CJ and then to US. So they have been buddies for ages. She also concluded that the “test drive” is good, if the guy cannot even withstand the temptation of her friend, he is not worth it…..after hearing that, I thought to myself that I stand a good chance….

As for her silence about work, she said that she has not worked before, she is currently doing a stay in her father’s office basically doing nothing….

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 08:35 PM
In the course of our conversation, one topic led to another and another and very soon it came to the topic of sex…she asked if I like masterbating….and I was like what?.... then I told her that I prefer BJ, FJ and CIM….she was like laughing non stop…she told me that she tried to swallow her bf’s but found it too fishy….she said that her particular friend loves the taste of cumm….and first thing that hit my mind was like shit…I got on the wrong boat……damn….

I retort that the taste of cum depends on the individual’s diet (thanks to SBF, I read one of the bros contribution, sorry I cannot remember what is ur nick, but you know who you are…..a million thanks….) she asked me how I know, I told her I did a couple of years studying to be a sex-o-logist and she burst out laughing again.

This time round, the drive back to her place seem so short…wished it was much longer…..

She invited me to her place for coffee but I declined….(really did not know why did I decline….now I really think I am stupid)….she gave me a peck on the cheek and we parted.

As I was driving, she called and we chatted for another 20mins whilst I was driving…she asked me why I decline her invitation, so I jokingly told her that I was afraid, was afraid that we might do the deep and I will CIM her and she will puke….she was like laughting non stop….then she said that I should go back to drain the dolphin and control my diet so that it will not taste as fishy…..deep in my mind, I think that this is an invitation to something else…..

Thats all for tonite....got to get up real early to fix breakfast....:D

blade
22-07-2006, 08:51 PM
haha hey bro...sounds as thou u really see ghost sia...only at nite can come out ...haha
n power la..liddat also can let u see a damsel in distress by the PIE,power la, if it was me i would never have seen her ar...always running on the right most lane :p next time muz slow down n run in the centre lane

tittyhawk
22-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Getting very interesting and a special twist...keep it cumming x 2...waiting eagerly....:)

Hell_Rider
22-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Keep it coming... :)

forumer
22-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Thats all for tonite....got to get up real early to fix breakfast....:D

u going to bed now? *amazed* :eek:

tobi69
22-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Bro, cannot let the cat out of the bag if i answer your question now....:D

Bro if things really goes to what im thinking in my head now..i think ur 1 lucky ******* no offence ah bro..btw nice story..pls continue i wanna know what happen next..will up u my point once power recharge...

patpat
22-07-2006, 10:52 PM
can PM me which EC she stay? i also stay in 1 of the EC in the east, i might seen her before... heheheh...

Rof|maoxz
22-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Thats all for tonite....got to get up real early to fix breakfast.... :D

It took me 20mins to read your great write-up. I would say very nice plot. But hopefully you can conceal some of the places that you met, etc... what his boyfriend do in france, because either he's a SAF regular, or a ST Staff. :D

fatboy888
22-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Camping here... More please.

AD69
23-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Good plot, I had a good read.

sexytoy.com.sg
23-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Great story!! with highs and lows on my emotion

dudulu
23-07-2006, 01:11 AM
....getting more and more interesting despite a slow start! anyway, good story, pls continue! don't keep us wait too long...:)

asdfghjkl
23-07-2006, 01:39 AM
good one, will camp here and up you if it's good. :)

zl1983
23-07-2006, 02:46 AM
camping liao..:D

Criminalz
23-07-2006, 02:58 AM
Sigh....just wasted 2 hrs driving around the expressway after reading your story...waste petrol..

sex overdrive
23-07-2006, 03:20 AM
Wa Kou! Read til so shiok and then the feeling die down cos the latest episode not out yet.
Bro Hummer, fasterly write. can't wait to read further.:D

tittyhawk
23-07-2006, 03:30 AM
After fixing up your breakfast, pls continue.... :D

raider123
23-07-2006, 03:35 AM
Wah if this story is real then you are in for a real treat...Good story bro...:)

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Bros, thanks for all the interest, just did my breakfast and will be doing the delivery soon...to you know where......will rush back ASAP to let you know what happen..........:D

I am wondering if I should wear boxers or undies or nothing.......:cool:

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 10:27 AM
....getting more and more interesting despite a slow start! anyway, good story, pls continue! don't keep us wait too long...:)

Tks bro, I am still getting Zapped for the slow start.....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-07-2006, 10:39 AM
interesting plot,will camp here for more updates too.

onion_rings
23-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Damn tot it was a hoax & was skipping the stories till post#25 something caught my attention "the view down her blouse & up her skirt" :p . Got to waste 15mins to re-read everything again.Great storyline & seems like it's real. Waiting for the next installment.:D

wukong68
23-07-2006, 11:37 AM
CAMPING IN PROGRESS! :D

Eastpipper
23-07-2006, 11:39 AM
interesting plot,will camp here for more updates too.

nice & pretty gal in ur avatar, who's that?:D

cliche908
23-07-2006, 12:20 PM
nice catchy story dude ! keep it coming, haha awaiting ur next post eagerly

oeioei
23-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Not enough tents to set up after setting too much tents in other camps that have been abandoned by the camp starters.

Will try to set up a tent here once i recover my other tents.....hahaha........
Wait for me.....

stephan
23-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Sigh....just wasted 2 hrs driving around the expressway after reading your story...waste petrol..
bro,
u r damn funny.... u must be very desperate la...:D

Michael Chong
23-07-2006, 02:31 PM
bro,
u r damn funny.... u must be very desperate la...:D

No, this is very dramatic, he can become a porn movie writer/plotter.

Eastpipper
23-07-2006, 02:44 PM

which expressway you went? ECP,TPE,AYE,KJE,PIE,SLE,CTE,BKE (did i missed any?)

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 02:52 PM
which expressway you went? ECP,TPE,AYE,KJE,PIE,SLE,CTE,BKE (did i missed any?)

Bro, no need to drive all the Expressway, go to http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/on_the_roads/traffic_cameras0.html and you can see all the traffic situation, if you hazzard lights are easy to spot especially in the dark....:D

Remses
23-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Campng here oso:D

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Sorry bro, me still trying to figure out where did i stop...me now still trying to recover from the HEAT from this morning...:D

22 July 2006

Got up in the morning with a heavy head…not the hang over type but the lack of sleep type…kekekekekeke….time now 0820hrs….was just wondering what the F is happening outside…so noisy…..

My maid told me that she has been trying to wake me up for the past 45mins as my phone keep ringing non stop….I left my phone in the living room when I got back last night thus I could not hear the ringing….. I took over the phone and had a look….. oh shit 25 missed call ….. all are from private number.

I got a message, time 0815hrs and the message wrote:

“G’morng deary…(nobody has called/address me that since 8months ago….that is another story altogether), its time to get up…the sunshine shining where even the moon don’t shine…..(very profound…), call me when u up.

With love BB”

Ohhhh….a sms from the dame……cool, so I went to freshen up without replying…..

There was a know on my door….it is non other than my mum (she shifted in with me after an unfortunate incident months back, like I mention it is a totally separate story)…she told me that a girl call my phone and she still in her kpo self, answered…and she had a 10mins chat with the girl….SHIT….what was my mum thinking, talking to my friend when they called me….

I was frankly quite pissed with my mum….but she said that the girl is very nice, very concerning….bla…bla…bla…bla….the only thing which struck me was that she said that she gave my address to the caller and she is on her way over to my place…she also said that the caller enquired about what I like to eat, what I cannot eat and drink…. I was like…OMG….what if the caller has ill intentions…what if……

Before I could gel the next what if in my brain, the door bell rang…. I quickly ran to my widow to take a peek, it was a all familiar face….. SHE….

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Time now is 0915hrs

She was dressed in a nice white polo tee, brown pair of shorts….hair bundled up…. With a pair of shades on the head….now I can really confirm that SHE IS REAL…..

I was like damn she is here…. I turned and rushed down to the living room (my room is on the second floor) and in the process, tripped over a pail of water and I fell flat with a loud tud….

This was utter embarrassing…we always want to look our best and be cool…but damn…suay man…

BB, my maid, my mum came up the stairs and all burst out laughing… I got up, smiled at them and turn back to my room….deep in my heart was like gone liao….gone liao….KNNCCCB…..

I hit the shower (the pail of water was what my maid used to clean the house half way through)….

As I had my own attached bath in my room, it is a norm for me to come out in my birthday suit…..never did I expect her to be on my bed….her head against the headboard, laying sideway facing the bath room, both her legs were semi curled one above the other….reading my book…or maybe pretending to read my book (I always have the habit of reading before I go to sleep)… I came out in my birthday suite….she laying so seductively on my bed….

I was so embarrassed…..i thought to myself, this is really NOT my day…….

She heard the sound of opening door and she looked up….burst out laughing….. I was really in an awkward situation….but I tried to play it cool, leaning against the door frame, one hand brushing my hair and the other covering my you know what….and cheekily asked her “Hi babe, welcome to my humble dwelling…do you like what you see….???”

Frankly, I am no hunk…and I do not look like Brett or Richard for that matter, I am just a regular Joe, slightly over weight….(ok lar….very much over weight), but I know I am still charming…..(I think I really BPS… Buay Pai Say).

She could not help laughing and signalled me to move closer…. I got the q and move in…I sat next to her and we started some light kisses…..just when I wanted to move further up to check the peaks….MY MOTHER OPENED THE DOOR…without knocking…. Must really send my mummy for etiquette lessons…… Mummy was here to inform us that she has laid out all the breakfast BB bought and my dad is also down stairs awaiting to meet my “new” girl friend…..

BB still could not stop laughing……

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 03:04 PM
We had an enjoyable breakfast, my dad actually invited her to come over for dinner tonite…my god, this should be my job and not his….but she said that she had to attend a dinner tonite so our invitation was declined.

After breakfast, she suggested that we go back to my room as she wants to know me better….and I was like ok…after having such a heavy breakfast, it sure would be a good idea to do some exercise……kekekekekekeke

We chatted and kissed….her lips was so moist, so tender, so warm and so inviting…we had our lips locked for quite a while when she suddenly broke off…her sudden action caused a stir in my mind…maybe she felt guilty towards her bf….boy was I wrong….she asked me if I eat strawberry, will it taste like strawberry?.....I nearly fell of the bed…now it was my turn, I acted innocent and asked her what taste like strawberry….kekekeke her reply was….your cum lar….dodo….

Before I replied, she asked if I had drained it….it what???? I act blur and asked her drain what? She jumped back on the bed and pointed to my groin….my little bro….then we both broke out in laughter….

The time really flew….it was afternoon and she had to take her leave….I wanted to send her off but she said that she drove here…I walked her out of the house to her car which was parked 4 house from mine (the lots outside my house were taken up by my parents). I saw the car and was like OMG….nice new car….not cheap….fully tuned…she said that this is her brother’s car…the one which had the flat was hers.

After she left…I went back to my room and started surfing SBF, I was surfing SBF during the whole time as I was at the web page…..after surfing and reading, I decided to put my “adventure” up here….

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Ok got to leave now to finish the happenings for today....will post later...

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 04:00 PM
23 July 2006

Got up really early in the morning like 0530hrs to try fix some nice breakfast for her. Last nite while we were on the phone, she asked if I want to go over to her place for breakfast, and then go for a swim.

I will not bore you bros with what I cooked for her….

When I was at her place, rang the door bell and she came opening the door wearing her nightie…it was a transparent piece light pink in colour, with bits of fray at the top just nice covering the nipples, she was wearing a nice piece of T-back pink in colour as well…OMG her butt looks so delicious and her nipple is so inviting…..she gave me a light slap on my face telling me to stop ogling at her and set the breakfast on the table…

I did as told and she went in there to freshen up and most like get changed….

She came out with a robe…pink in colour….OMG I think I am still seeing pink as I am typing right now……

She sat, I served…..we ate…we finished….I cleared the table, brought the dishes to the kitchen sink…and started washing….frankly I have not done the dishes for many years now as I am plain lazy….but today, really did not know what came over me….as I was doing the dishes, she came from the back and gave me a hug…not just an ordinary hug….but a sexy hug…why sexy? I don’t know…just feel very sexy that’s all…I am not able to find a word in my limited vocab to explain this feeling…

I was really having a rock solid hardon but due to the fact that I had my swim trunks under my shorts… it was not really very visible…

I could feel her hand rubbing my tummy (yes I do have a tummy…) and the other hand was rubbing my little bro….she whispered to my ear…”be a good by to finish doing the dishes and we can play” I was like doing the dishes double time….all these while, she was molesting me……

I finished the dishes and our tongue were fighting profusely….i got my one hand to cup her boobs….at last finally can cap her boobs….FIRM is the word…the nipples are not pink any more, slightly brownish…and inverted….areola is just a nice 20cent coin size…before I could do anything else, she went down on me….oh….nice and warm, can tell that she is quite experience in her oralistic skill, just the nice suction, alternating between deep and shallow….the best is the tongue action…..pfew….developing cold sweat liao….

I know I am about to cum so I was like trying to pull her head away but she refused and slap my butt multiple times….pain sia….but shoik…..this continued for another good 10mins and I offloaded….

She was twirling my cum in her mouth, much like the jap AV….and then she swallowed…….she said it was sweet……not fishy like her BF….she then went to get me a warm towel to clean…(fantastic service….kekekkekekeke)…we sat on the couch and watch tele for a while and during the whole time, I was rubbing her…she started moaning and she sure feels wet…and warm….

She asked me to dive…and I did….licking….sucking…fingering and more of all the action….I wanted to mount her but she refused…saying NO CAP NO SEX….damn…I just carried on with my task and she had a small one….refusing for me to stop until her big one came…..

We were there for awhile just enjoying the company…we Frenched and French….

We did not swim…we did not have sex…but this sure is good feeling….

I got back home awhile ago after sending her to the spa, she said that she will be there until about 1630hrs…and she wants me to fetch her from the spa to go shopping for CAP…yap you guessed it right CAP….AKA…..CONDOM……I am so looking forward to this….

By the way, before we left, she packed some simple clothing, saying that she wants to stay in my house tonite…KEKEKE

Finger cramp liao....:D

blaze38
23-07-2006, 04:13 PM
nice bro.. Ups U rep points.. shall wait see yr report tonite.. that is if the darling hasn't worn U down by then kekkeke have fun bro .. wonder if she's into voyeurism and pics in the midst of action.. kekeke cheerio ;) hmm

dirtymonk82
23-07-2006, 05:27 PM
this is a real story and it's happening rite now??????

michael8330
23-07-2006, 05:33 PM
bro YellowHummerH2 , will camp here tonight:D

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 05:37 PM
this is a real story and it's happening rite now??????

Yes sir, as a matter of fact, she is right now down stairs with my folks helping them to prepare dinner....

My folks were like giving me the thumbs up....

But frankly, I am kinda tired, had another CIM about 20mins ago...she is really sucking me dry..... I got a bottle of Astroglide, as per Bro $50's reccommendation.....:D

Really wonder what will tonite be like....:rolleyes:

dirtymonk82
23-07-2006, 05:39 PM
some guys really get all the lucks. Good luck to you and keep us inform of your adventure. If possible add some pics to go with it...:D

YellowHummerH2
23-07-2006, 05:48 PM
some guys really get all the lucks. Good luck to you and keep us inform of your adventure. If possible add some pics to go with it...:D

Sure thing man bro...got to go as she is chasing me to help....;)

jordi
23-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Bro,

Dinner should be over liao lei .....

onion_rings
23-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Bro,

Dinner should be over liao lei .....
Hahaha bro think after dinner. As they are having some fruits & dessert.Plus tcss over TV.After that den they can "ML".Lidat we have to give him longer time liao.:) :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-07-2006, 10:53 PM
nice & pretty gal in ur avatar, who's that?:D

trust me,i want to knw who is she myself too.lolz

Kenzaki
23-07-2006, 11:02 PM
alamak...must be because i took too long to type tats why gone liao....dam i have to type again...sorry for my 1 finger typing....

1 finger typing so slow meh ???? :confused:

I think I could type faster using my toes. :D

Just joking lah brother. Using MS Word then cut and paste is a good idea. You could edit and save before posting. Save everybody some time.

Xgenre
23-07-2006, 11:07 PM
I got a bottle of Astroglide, as per Bro $50's reccommendation

Wah!:eek:

Is this a new trend? The story tellers link their stories to one another. Chickenzip to fiftybucks to yellowhummerH2.

We got a cartel of story tellers here.

cliche908
24-07-2006, 01:20 AM
bro....though this is too good to be true, i'd give u the benefit of doubt ! :P
KEEP US POSTED!!

Bayleaf
24-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Wow, amazing, there's free lunch in this world. But too bad that it will never be my turn. Kekeke...

YellowHummerH2
24-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi Bros, i just got in to work...already very late, I should have started work at 0830hrs, but now 9+ liao then come in....I am very tired...like my who body disintegrating like that....

Just some insight to what happened last night...we finish dinner, we watch tele...then when to take bath (together)...1 round in the bath (CIM) then went back out to rest...at about 2100hrs....another round...with cap....0130am 1 more round...this morning 630am 1 more round...the last was CIM at 0800hrs.....I cannot liao...even Ms Singapore want to do with me now and pay me $$ also cannot liao....

My legs cannot tahan, while driving to work, near kissed the car infront as leg got no strength to step on the brake.....:eek:

Bayleaf
24-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Hi Bros, i just got in to work...already very late, I should have started work at 0830hrs, but now 9+ liao then come in....I am very tired...like my who body disintegrating like that....

Just some insight to what happened last night...we finish dinner, we watch tele...then when to take bath (together)...1 round in the bath (CIM) then went back out to rest...at about 2100hrs....another round...with cap....0130am 1 more round...this morning 630am 1 more round...the last was CIM at 0800hrs.....I cannot liao...even Ms Singapore want to do with me now and pay me $$ also cannot liao....

My legs cannot tahan, while driving to work, near kissed the car infront as leg got no strength to step on the brake.....:eek:

Steady man, she must be damn solid to make you work so hard.

Souledge
24-07-2006, 09:54 AM

hahha take care bro... eat more frog leg lah hehehehe
:D

YellowHummerH2
24-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Steady man, she must be damn solid to make you work so hard.

Bro, she not solid...I think I lousy...cannot satisfy her in one go...:D

Actually she told me she has not done it for many months liao...don't know how true lar....

One thing for sure, I have not done it prior to this for about 2 weeks....and 1day + night....deposited enuff for 1 month.......

Got to get back to work liao....got meeting in the afternoon....

I will give a report when I have the time tonite....hopefully she go home liao...otherwise will not have time also.....:D

YellowHummerH2
24-07-2006, 09:57 AM
hahha take care bro... eat more frog leg lah hehehehe

Bro, frog leg got no use liao as the effect is very slow...I think later got buy the Brands Essence of Chicken with +++at Ali.....(i think so...have...):D

Foxtrot
24-07-2006, 11:40 AM
The Moral of the story is : Help people and you will get your just rewards....
Nice Story Bro...will up you when I receover..!! You make me laugh!! :D

wildbeast
24-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Bro, guess u need one very IMPT element now beside all tonic. That is

GOOD REST !!!

This must be your short term good Karma for being helpful..... extract from Beastly Karmasutra... :D

Good luck, enjoy, be discreet, be SAFE and take care!

CoolBlack
24-07-2006, 12:05 PM
…..we settled in one of the pub, Eastside or something with a jap restaurant next to it….

Hi bro,
I was at ES on the 21st July 06, where were you sitted?

YellowHummerH2
24-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Hi bro,
I was at ES on the 21st July 06, where were you sitted?

I was at first inside, but then move to the outside......cannot tell you the exact location lar....must remain secretive....:D

M@Work
24-07-2006, 12:43 PM
My legs cannot tahan, while driving to work, near kissed the car infront as leg got no strength to step on the brake.....

Bro, u sure have luck to get yourself a new "vaccum machine"... sucks clean & dry... :D

remyken
24-07-2006, 01:29 PM
I noticed this thread a few days ago. I did not even bother to come in read. Yesterday, I kena 'sar marn' by a ****** TP on PIE... Kena 6 pts... So i decided to come in read ur thread see whether u izzzzt also kena 'sar marn'

Wah lau eh, i read liao sibei du lan ah :mad: , after reading ur encounters (if it really is true) Why u so heng, i so suay one. I for the next 12 mths also will drive on the extreme left lane like u liao. Reason being i now only left 6 pts after last nite 'sar marn' dun dare play play liao. U know ah, now i think wat, we both stay in the east side, u drive i also drive, u kena one sibeisong incident, i kena ****** up incident. Bro, u really sbeiheng ah.

Can pm me 6 toto no. to buy today? i wan some power from u, see can strike toto anot, since u so heng. if strike i'll confirm will gif u a share of it. ok?

Siege Walter
24-07-2006, 01:40 PM
setting up my hammock here liao:D .....just order a tray of sex-on-the-beach....
BTW, bro hummer, can any pic or not huh?:rolleyes:

zhivago
24-07-2006, 02:05 PM
wah... nice nice.

write more and u shall get wat u deserve from the bros here...

cheers.

blue_swatch
24-07-2006, 02:09 PM
KNN if im not wrong i saw that girl at the expressway too!!! But i didnt not stop!!! :eek:

Ok im kidding :D whahahaha, update update! If got picture lagi best! U sibe lucky, i never have such luck!!!

CoolBlack
24-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Haizz, think I must change my job.......applying to be a tow truck driver today! :D

tellmiwhy
24-07-2006, 02:14 PM
I noticed this thread a few days ago. I did not even bother to come in read. Yesterday, I kena 'sar marn' by a ****** TP on PIE... Kena 6 pts... So i decided to come in read ur thread see whether u izzzzt also kena 'sar marn'

Wah lau eh, i read liao sibei du lan ah, after reading ur encounters (if it really is true) Why u so heng, i so suay one. I for the next 12 mths also will drive on the extreme left lane like u liao. Reason being i now only left 6 pts after last nite 'sar marn' dun dare play play liao. U know ah, now i think wat, we both stay in the east side, u drive i also drive, u kena one sibeisong incident, i kena ****** up incident. Bro, u really sbeiheng ah.

Can pm me 6 toto no. to buy today? i wan some power from u, see can strike toto anot, since u so heng. if strike i'll confirm will gif u a share of it. ok?

Bro remyken
totally agreed wif u. I even worse, kena twice in a week...one is speeding and the other one (within 3 days) is red light camera. 18pnts and 350bucks!:mad: dun even dare to chiong when amber light le. driving like a gu niang nw. :p

btw bro hummer, interesting story. nxt time i will definitely stop to offer my help if a car breaks dwn. see gt ur luck anot. ^_^ cheers!!!

ldy_hanger
24-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Bro YellowHummerH2, carry on your posting :)

Offspring
24-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Hummer, Pls continue. I also buay tahan liao. :p

Keep it up!

Klein76
24-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Keep the story coming :) nice one

dirtymonk82
24-07-2006, 07:14 PM
to tired to update ah? haha...the best encounter i read so far....here is my humble 3 points for u....UP AH!!! :D

Ray06
24-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Bro, Good job, keep going please !

libertyman
24-07-2006, 07:38 PM
good story, waiting for the next instalment and ever since i read this story, always on a look out for flat tyre or breakdown car along the expressway....:D

zhivago
25-07-2006, 08:39 AM
bro HUmmer,
where are u??

big dick
25-07-2006, 09:13 AM
bro... r u lost in PIE again? :p

beck7777
25-07-2006, 09:50 AM
I travel alot on expressway also..

but only get to see TP on road shoulder sia...

u damn lucky loh Hummer bro! :D

mykhel13
25-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Bro Yellowhummer....

I will never look at PIE the same way again. But thanks 2 u, u have given hope to ppl with big tummy like me! :) but i guess i will never have your luck... sigh. it's up to Ms Thumb and her 4 fingers to keep me sextisfied 2nite. I will be camping here also to read on your developments and cheer you on!! u da man!
rest assured i will up u too...

YellowHummerH2
25-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Hi Bros,

Sorry to have kept you all waiting...I really am not able to write...reason being....in the office I want to sleep due to being too tired...and also got tons of work canot complete....then get back home BB is around...

Yesterday she did not go home...and just got a call from her saying that she has prepared some dishes for dinner, which was supposed to be tonic or some sort...oh...oh...guess what I had for breakfast this morning...Birds Nest...for breakfast.....she damn good man, also know how to "por" my parents...she was with my mom shopping...

Siao liao...tonite also don't know how to pass.....:confused:

I will be going on leave and hopefully I can at least put something up here....

YellowHummerH2
25-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Oh I forgot, below are some details of us...sorry got no picts to share yet...hopefully I can get something for you all to see soon....

Me
- male, 38yrs, Chinese
- married with 2 kids (but wife has already served me the separation notice about 11months back and she is living with her parents in Australia, and my 2 kids are both with her…)
BB
- female, 28yrs, Chinese
- engaged, but wedding planning has been suspended as they are both cooling off and most likely they will break off….she is the one trying to hand it together..

YellowHummerH2
25-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Before I log off, I would like to thank the following 2 groups of samsters:

Group 1
All the bros who have supported my post thanks a million....and for the bro who ask me for TOTO numbers, sorry hor...I did some mud diving and thus do not think I am that lucky...at least until I stop the diving...:D

Group 2
To all those who have Zapped me, thank you very much for reading and your constructive comments. Please do leave your nick so that I can up your rep...I will not Zappe you in return...you can be rest assured....

RC38
25-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Well said up u

LeDivorcee
25-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Sounds interesting... Will camp here for a while and see how the story develops... :D

ahpaul25
25-07-2006, 05:20 PM
Upzzzzzzzz YOU lah, for yr efforts for this interesting life story u have there! :D

sjb1994
25-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Hi YellowHammerH2, it sound to me like the "zian nen tau sen hoo lee chin" (thousand years pratice fox spirit) in old chinese novel. but most of them are very kind, just feel boring and lonely, come out to look for company. They will serve you very well in kitchen, in bed and make you proud in the public.

HAHA, is 1st day of 7th Month, just wish all BROs safe and good luck.

sunnylow67
26-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Eegh....this is too good to be true......got to check with a witch doctor if she's a real human.....or.....will she have a motive behind all these?

Did you check for any STD bro? Be careful ok!

obelisk
26-07-2006, 08:13 AM
still got birdnest for today breakfast???
i only got plain water...:(

ConAir
26-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Very nice story you have.

axeman24
26-07-2006, 10:00 AM
still got birdnest for today breakfast???
i only got plain water...:(

Bro can't compare lah tong ren bu tong ming :D

newyorker88
26-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Wow, bro. Think carefully before you become the 3rd party. A slight fling for a while, with your wife and 2 kids away, sure is free as a bird. Maybe you ought to think straight for your future, and what u really want for your future. remember this is fun for a moment.

As a brother in SBF, I suggest u think properly before you continue on, or play until u are tired. Because the day will come when you have to make the ultimate decision.

By the way, I enjoyed your stories. :D

YellowHummerH2
26-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Wow, bro. Think carefully before you become the 3rd party. A slight fling for a while, with your wife and 2 kids away, sure is free as a bird. Maybe you ought to think straight for your future, and what u really want for your future. remember this is fun for a moment.

As a brother in SBF, I suggest u think properly before you continue on, or play until u are tired. Because the day will come when you have to make the ultimate decision.

By the way, I enjoyed your stories. :D

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your concern, for me now, nothing really matters...enjoy each day as it comes...my life was/is already shattered when my wife took my 2 princesses away without a word and i got served the seperation notice...:(

YellowHummerH2
26-07-2006, 11:12 AM
24 July 2006

The nite before was very tiring, after watching tele, we were back in the room…soon things started to happen…we had many rounds (frankly, I had doubts of whether my count for the number of rounds was accurate)…thus on Monday morning, I was late for work….

According to a reliable source (my dad) BB and my mum went shopping…and bought loads of stuff…and apparently my folks like her….a lot….at least much more than they like my wife… or rather soon to be X-wife.

BB helped my mum to prepare dinner (which was a good gesture)…and the dinner was good except for the sweet and sour pork which tasted much too bitter…and my dad actually made me finish the whole plate saying that it is 温暖 牌 … I really wander if she is his daughter or I am their son…..

When we were back in the room…we showered separately…she told me that I have to wait for her to finish and that I was not allowed to sleep until she is out of the bath…but due to the fatigue, I still fell asleep…snoring some more….

I have no idea how long I knocked out before she came out and what I felt was something warm engulfing my dick…I kept my eyes closed and enjoy the feeling, I could also hear the classic slurping sound….it went on so ages…. And I was hoping that it will never end…but it did…I exploded….

BB still carried on with the oralistic work…and now my dick was all up again….she capped me and rode me like no tomorrow…all these were done with my eyes still close…something like dead fish type…she rode and rode…I tell you my brain was like blank and blank and blank…..

Could feel that she was very tied, maybe because she long time no F or maybe mine is BIG (just kidding)…it was just one position for about 20mins when she fell onto my chest…I assume she came….but I did not……my dick was still standing…with the cap…now I opened my eyes, the room was still well lit…she was there panting…I took over and started slaming her missionary…God, she was damn wet….i think my bed is also wet liao…the last I check this morning, there was a stain….eeeek….luckily for mattress protector…otherwise liao…

shiokmc
26-07-2006, 11:14 AM
mmmmmmm........... lucky bed-wetter YOu !:D

nokia3100
26-07-2006, 11:18 AM
She then told me that her bf is stationed overseas in France (SAF personnel)

Her BF is from the Navy? :rolleyes:

remyken
26-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Bro, no toto no. nvm. 4D no. better. Today wednesday, if can, pm me ur car plate no. lagi best :D Juz the no. lah, no need alphabet, juz to protect ur privacy ok? :p Her car plate no. also if can. hehe

And all the best to ur new relationship.

YellowHummerH2
26-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Her BF is from the Navy? :rolleyes:

Bro, frankly i got no idea...at her place, I did not see any photo of her BF in uniform...but she did say he is from the force...which force me really cannot be bothered to find out...ignorant is bliss....:D

YellowHummerH2
26-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Bro, no toto no. nvm. 4D no. better. Today wednesday, if can, pm me ur car plate no. lagi best Juz the no. lah, no need alphabet, juz to protect ur privacy ok? Her car plate no. also if can. hehe

And all the best to ur new relationship.

Wah bro...you beri persistant leh....ok lar...both our numbers are 12 combination digits...

PM u lia

YellowHummerH2
26-07-2006, 11:28 AM
I pumped for quite a while….and finally cummed. Throughout the whole process, I did not explore her body….

After I washed up…I began to explore….hair, face, neck boobs….her boobs are not that big, I think it is a B that’s all, bt nice…frankly I am a boobs lover and fancied that her are not big enuff for me….kekekekekeke

From her boobs to her navel, then to her V and then to her A….then to her knee, then to her toes…….

Frankly I was not only exploring I was licking….also sucking her toes as well…kekekeke…she gave those soft moans which is like damn shiok like that….the whole job took me about an hour…also I forgot, she likes the AR which I did for her…

After my job was done, I was shock that she wanted more…so we ended up with all the fun all over again……

Cease Fire was at 0430hrs…….

shiokmc
26-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Cease Fire was at 0430hrs…….
Looooooooong HARD mission manz ! ResPect:cool:

remyken
26-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Thank you very much! I received your pm liao. If i Strike, sure treat you go eat the best tonic in Sinagpore can find :D

YellowHummerH2
26-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Bros, by reading all the response from you all, I think I machiam like the protagonist in the Trueman Show.....kekekeke

Maybe I should put up a CCTV and record all the happenings for all bros to watch.....:D

But too bad, me IT idiot....

YellowHummerH2
26-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Thank you very much! I received your pm liao. If i Strike, sure treat you go eat the best tonic in Sinagpore can find

wah lao bro...you say so loud...then later open and the other bros will sure zapp me for not sharing one.....:D

never mind lar...as long as tonite open...you blanja drinks i think all the bros here will be ok with it.....:D

obelisk
26-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Wah bro...you beri persistant leh....ok lar...both our numbers are 12 combination digits...

PM u lia

pm me oso leh..:D

obelisk
26-07-2006, 12:36 PM
i will try CTE this evening...:D

born_mean
26-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your concern, for me now, nothing really matters...enjoy each day as it comes...my life was/is already shattered when my wife took my 2 princesses away without a word and i got served the seperation notice...:(
If my wife does this...I will go mad as in "mental case". I cannot imagine life without my princess (yah me only 1) :eek: BM

born_mean
26-07-2006, 12:56 PM
i will try CTE this evening...:D
Everyday I travel PTE, CTE, TPE, ECP, AYE also boh...maybe should try SLE, KJE juz in case :D BM

Siege Walter
26-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Bro hummer, looks like yr marriage is not salvageable. U still hv 25mths to go b4 consented divorce. Meantime just be careful. Keep bonking, keep yr life going, and keep yr thread alive, waiting for the next installment.
BB is a fast mover, be prepared b4 u get yrself into a mess.:)

Birddy
26-07-2006, 03:41 PM
No wonder now a day, many TP in white petroling up and down PIE. in pairs somemore:D

YellowHummerH2
26-07-2006, 03:45 PM
If my wife does this...I will go mad as in "mental case". I cannot imagine life without my princess (yah me only 1) :eek: BM

Bro, mw also the same...she is very attached to the 2 princesses and they are very attached to her as well...

I thought every thing through before I sent them to the airport...

There are a few scenarios...if I contest for their custody...

1) If I win, both princess will be with me...I happy, she sad, they sad....
2) If 1/2 1/2 then the 2 princesses will suffer as they are very attached to each other as well.
3) If she wins, 3 of them will be happy and only 1 will be sad....

Thus having gone through these 3 scenerios, I decided to be more magnanimous and let her go...at least 1 am the only one that is suffering...

But I can get to see my princesses any time I choose and can bring them on holiday if I please...they will spend time in Singapore with me when they are on holiday....

Another good thing is that the education system there is better than in Singapore lar...

So I sad and suffer lor....now suffering even more....:D

juzz
26-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Bro Hummer

Hope your relationship with BB will work out so that you can get many more princesses. :)

initialD
26-07-2006, 04:41 PM
waaa.....all this from changing tyres...i think i need to rethink my expressway ethics...:)

anyway good effort bro...

stephan
26-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Everyday I travel PTE, CTE, TPE, ECP, AYE also boh...maybe should try SLE, KJE juz in case :D BM

bro,
no need to try bcos everyday I travel SLE & KJE, bo lobang ler...

YummyBear
26-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Attn all bros, do not hog the PIE, CTE, ECP, AYE or any expressway purposely looking out for broken down vechicles. Knock off timing already. Traffic very jam already. Wait everyone late for important FL appointments how? haha. :p

Good writing skills bro!

M@Work
26-07-2006, 05:29 PM
So I sad and suffer lor....now suffering even more....:D

Bro, I uz u for ur suffering... u'r the man. If I'm u... I'll do the same thing as well....! BTW, I know lawyer that can backdate the divorce date to 3yrs ago :D

monster.cookie
26-07-2006, 05:47 PM
This story reminds us that different pple have different luck. Out of the thousands using this forum, we have a bro that had such a beautiful encounter...almost like fantasy.

I dont know about the rest of the bros but I have been driving on PIE, CTE, SLE, KJE, BKE from early morning till late night for the last 18 years but the most exciting thing that happened was a stray bird that hit my windscreen.

Sigh...there is hope!!

Thanks bro for sharing..too bad i got no power to up you.

sunnylow67
26-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Please remember what month this is now.....so don't pick up the wrong "thing" out there! :D

stephan
26-07-2006, 06:08 PM
This story reminds us that different pple have different luck. Out of the thousands using this forum, we have a bro that had such a beautiful encounter...almost like fantasy.

I dont know about the rest of the bros but I have been driving on PIE, CTE, SLE, KJE, BKE from early morning till late night for the last 18 years but the most exciting thing that happened was a stray bird that hit my windscreen.

Sigh...there is hope!!

bro,
u r consider normal luck as us la..... who never kena bird shit hit at the windscreen b4 if u r driving often?

Clonie
27-07-2006, 01:48 AM
i tink he mean a whole bird got whack onto his windscreen...not jsut bird shit..lol

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 08:37 AM
pm me oso leh..
Bro, luckily never PM u otherwise you loose $$

Thank you very much! I received your pm liao. If i Strike, sure treat you go eat the best tonic in Sinagpore can find :D
Bro, sorry man, told you me now lucky..liao....I lost $240...10Big for 2sets of numbers.......:(

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 08:38 AM

Sigh...there is hope!!

No worries bro, your kind words are good enuff...

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Bro, I uz u for ur suffering... u'r the man. If I'm u... I'll do the same thing as well....! BTW, I know lawyer that can backdate the divorce date to 3yrs ago :D

Bro, how will that help? My sister (lawyer also, but cannot handle my case) has introduced a good fren for me...she also ask me the same thing leh...but too preoccupied to ask what good does it do for me.....

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Bro hummer, looks like yr marriage is not salvageable. U still hv 25mths to go b4 consented divorce. Meantime just be careful. Keep bonking, keep yr life going, and keep yr thread alive, waiting for the next installment.
BB is a fast mover, be prepared b4 u get yrself into a mess.

Bro tks for your concern...me life is already in a mess liao... as for the marriage...nothing can salvage...it is just a phase I have to go through...

As for BB, so far these could of day seems to be good..but not sure of the rest of the year...years....life...:D

Like I have said...now i take each day at a time...can f i f can cim i cim....:D

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Attn all bros, do not hog the PIE, CTE, ECP, AYE or any expressway purposely looking out for broken down vechicles. Knock off timing already. Traffic very jam already. Wait everyone late for important FL appointments how? haha. :p

Good writing skills bro!

Bro, if my life account has caused you to miss an appointment with an FL, my most sincere apologies......:D

Like what is commonly said...God gives the best to those who wait...maybe you are like me...can find an equivilant of BB, FL $ also can save liao....u will be too tired even to think about sex....

obelisk
27-07-2006, 09:09 AM
dun forget it is the special month of the year...
and there will be an extra month this year...
dun pick up funny looking ppl...
u nvr noe who or wad u will haf next to u...:eek:

sjb1994
27-07-2006, 09:11 AM
This morning came back from Godfather, purposely drive slow along lane 3, take almost an hour to reach home, but still no sign of .......... Opp, forget is seven month, luckily.......:D

Anyway, bro YellowHummerH2, I enjoy your story, keep it up. I love Hummer too.

best123
27-07-2006, 09:27 AM
what luck! and the story is just pure "steamology" man!! good job bro!!

Regnad
27-07-2006, 09:48 AM
This will be my other camp side, great job bro!! will upz u....:cool:

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 10:11 AM
dun forget it is the special month of the year...
and there will be an extra month this year...
dun pick up funny looking ppl...
u nvr noe who or wad u will haf next to u...:eek:

Ya bro, this year got 2 seventh month, but according to the professionals, the first is all we need to worry....:D

YummyBear
27-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Bro, if my life account has caused you to miss an appointment with an FL, my most sincere apologies......:D

Like what is commonly said...God gives the best to those who wait...maybe you are like me...can find an equivilant of BB, FL $ also can save liao....u will be too tired even to think about sex....

I have actually just divorced with wifey for less than a yr. Cheonging is the only thing that has been keeping my life going, at least for now. so far so good. Met a few good FLs, but I still know in my mind when to draw the line. At the back of my head, i am envious of your encounter. I had a flashback in my brain a while ago, only way I might be similar to your encounter is I go knock into a chio bu's car at the traffic jam, and admit its my fault to pay for the damages and offer to send her to and fro work. Maybe from there, something might work out. but its going to be cost abit more than just changing tires in your case. :p

wukong68
27-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Ya bro, this year got 2 seventh month, but according to the professionals, the first is all we need to worry....:D

Only the 1st 7 mth u need to pray.

1st , 15th and the last day total 3 days for the whole month.

See my avartar.. u see him u "Huat" ah!! :D

euphoria777
27-07-2006, 11:03 AM
...........I have been driving on PIE, CTE, SLE, KJE, BKE from early morning till late night for the last 18 years .........

Let me guess.....you taxi driver??? :p

newyorker88
27-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Only the 1st 7 mth u need to pray.

1st , 15th and the last day total 3 days for the whole month.

See my avartar.. u see him u "Huat" ah!!

Hahaha, this year double 7th month. You referring to Tua Ya Pei right?

Yup, Yi jian fa cai.

M@Work
27-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Bro, how will that help? My sister (lawyer also, but cannot handle my case) has introduced a good fren for me...she also ask me the same thing leh...but too preoccupied to ask what good does it do for me.....

Yup, it help. I intro my friend to this lawyer, instead waiting for 3yrs. He was transform to a single man within a week. :D

YummyBear
27-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Yup, it help. I intro my friend to this lawyer, instead waiting for 3yrs. He was transform to a single man within a week. :D

bro, can pm me how he actually made that possible? thanks. If it involved custody of kids as well.

hellme
27-07-2006, 02:40 PM
damn nice story. upz u man..

wukong68
27-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Hahaha, this year double 7th month. You referring to Tua Ya Pei right?

Yup, Yi jian fa cai.

Yup yup! Dua Ya peh peh!

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/81/36/2066318/30190899128150l.jpg

this year got 2 7th month.. ( Lun Yue

The 2nd 7th Mth no need to pray..

Huat ah!!!

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 03:20 PM
bro, can pm me how he actually made that possible? thanks. If it involved custody of kids as well.

Bro, I think it is difficult as custody battles are tedious...unless one party is prepared to give up...otherwise I think not possible to do this way....

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Yup yup! Dua Ya peh peh!

Huat ah!!!

All bros, lets HUAT together...:D

babychronic
27-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Lol.. this thread become talk cock session..

Hummer... pls continue.. HUAT AR every1.

Cheers

Birddy
27-07-2006, 04:52 PM
All Bro,

Been changing channel for almost one day liao, coming back to Ch U to catch my favourite drama series, still having commercial break.......

Please continue....Bro:D

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 06:03 PM
25 July 2006

Got a fantastic breakfast….:) went to work still feeling the strain from all the “exercises” which I have done….i was woken up by the warm engulfment of my dick…in my mind was like….holy shit….not again…

Soon the piak piak sound can be heard from my room….kekekeke

After that, she told me that she would like to go for a holiday, I was also itching for a holiday as well as I have not had a break for a long time….so she suggested to go Australia…to see my kids…for the past couple of days, she noticed that I will call Australia at about 6pm Singapore time to say good nite to my princesses and I’ve got tons of photos of my princesses but none of my x-wife….kekekeke

Also my folks have not seen them for almost a year liao…

YellowHummerH2
27-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Bro, sorry for the wait...me whole day got meeting...I will try write the account for 26 July tonite.....sorry....

big dick
27-07-2006, 06:15 PM
it ok.. bro.. work come first.. will be waiting to read on your bonking ..

on another note, it is cruel to be seperated from your daughter but i guess that is life.. we cannot dictate what will happened in the real world... take care now.. :)

Kenzaki
28-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Yup yup! Dua Ya peh peh!

Huat ah!!!

Hey brother, where did you get this hah? And how much $$ ? Very cute leh.

I not "ban dang" one, like to get one also. :D

P.S. For those brothers that upped me recently, please allow me to return your favour in a few days time, quite a long list I have.

YellowHummerH2
28-07-2006, 09:13 AM
Bros, sorry for the wait...

26 July 2006

This is one of the most tiring day of my life…got to wake up early in the morning to go marketing with BB to buy fresh meat and the “dragon” bone to boil soup for my folks. Luckily we only had 2 rounds, otherwise I will be deep shit…

After marketing, I had to send BB for her spa, she was wearing one of those white spag stripe tops which was quite loose, and a pair of white long skirt, with a pair of white tongs. Wah I was damn steam man….the best part of it was that SHE WAS BRALESS…this really made me uncontrollable…

I kept stealing glances at her…and she actually smack me in the thigh and told me to concentrate in driving….

I was like KNN want to wear like that and don’t let me see….so I just drive on lor…

When we reach the destination where the spa was…she suddenly told me to drive up to the carpark…I was really supprise…usually I would just drop her at the entrance and I would F-off….so I told her parking expensive leh….kekeke

She gave me those disgusted look and said, just drive lar…ask so much for what…when she said this, she gave me those CFM kinda face….and I was like ok lor…

I just drove up…no parking….so early and yet got no parking liao….Singaporeans must be getting richer…kekekeke

Finally found a lot at the top…was trying to reverse park when I felt a hand at my groin…she was trying to make me horny….

bustymilk
28-07-2006, 09:23 AM

Hi, can PM me the lawyer's contact?

YellowHummerH2
28-07-2006, 09:48 AM
She does not even need to make, by just looking at her enuff liao….luckily that place quite quiet, so she went down to give me a good one…. I told her that maybe should keep until later we go back, but she said she wants to make me happy…after I came, very happy indeed…

I told her that I will pick her up later, she told me not so early as she wants to buy some stuff….

She call when I was in the midst of a tele-conference with my colleagues overseas, so I cut the work short…and sped of to pick her up.

When we got home, she quickly pull me to the room, I was thinking to myself “wah she how come so desperate…” so I was like following her, once got into the room, I started to pull out my shirt…then she was like hur …what you doing? I said cheekily that you want now right? Her reply was “you crazy….” She motioned for me to sit on the bed with her…she pulled my hand and then blind folded me…with her bra….actually I can peep but I steady lar…play along…

I was hoping for something kinky…but I was disappointed….she reached out for my watch, took it off and then placed another on my wrist…

I recalled one of those nites, she asked me how come I am always wearing this old watch…I am wearing a Locman, which I bought with my wife during our honeymoon in Rome many years ago… frankly it is quite “loc” already but I just refuse to change…

She removed the blind fold and looked at the watch…it is a Carl F Bucherer…she also got a pair….she told me now that I have her, I have to wear her watch…but I can still keep this one…but I got to send this one for service first, get it in a mink condition, and keep it as memory….

I really do not know if this is going to good news or bad news….

She could sense that I was not very thrilled, but she just left it as it is and went down to prepare dinner….

I just have a feeling that she is possessive… hope I am wrong…but any way…just enjoy what I have… free bonk…expensive watch…maybe even a new car…hahahahaha
:D :D

ralphael
28-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Great Story Bro! hope that she is what you want!

Cheers!

stephan
28-07-2006, 09:59 AM
I just have a feeling that she is possessive… hope I am wrong…but any way…just enjoy what I have… free bonk…expensive watch…maybe even a new car…hahahahaha

KNS... r u too much? u r damn lucky bro, wish u get ur new car soon. cheers! :D

beck7777
28-07-2006, 10:03 AM

Bro if she is possesive then be careful.. wait next time u dump her, u will have a big problem.. :eek:

viceman
28-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi! Bro YHummerH2,

Sounds like things are getting sticky... But if you like this girl and she is able to bring pleasure to you, go for it lah... Just think with the small head can alr... :D and certainly wouldn't mind a new car :cool:

All the best, Bro. Mayb should change the title to YHummerH2 Blog... LOLz...

Cheers!

VM

M@Work
28-07-2006, 11:50 AM
but any way…just enjoy what I have… free bonk…expensive watch…maybe even a new car…

bro, if u have new car... the old one give it to me or auction here lah. I believe a lot of bro @ SBF want your *auspicious* car including me :D

wukong68
28-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Hey brother, where did you get this hah? And how much $$ ? Very cute leh.

I not "ban dang" one, like to get one also. :D

P.S. For those brothers that upped me recently, please allow me to return your favour in a few days time, quite a long list I have.

Bro.. Im hunting for this one also.. its a pair.. 1 black n white (Dua ya n Jee ya) heard from Taiwan..

WIll update u guys..

best123
28-07-2006, 12:07 PM
some guys just have ALL the luck.....

batman7666
28-07-2006, 12:12 PM
bro YellowHummerH2,

up you .... do keep us posted on your sexcapades ... i'm LoViNg IT !!!!

2nutsN1stic
28-07-2006, 12:12 PM
bro, if u have new car... the old one give it to me or auction here lah. I believe a lot of bro @ SBF want your *auspicious* car including me :D

YES me too, don't auction la, u receive free give free oso la. :p

yanki1
28-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Yup yup! Dua Ya peh peh!

Huat ah!!!

can pm me where u get this?:D

Harrier24B
28-07-2006, 02:30 PM
.she told me now that I have her, I have to wear her watch…but I can still keep this one…but I got to send this one for service first, get it in a mink condition, and keep it as memory….

Danger signs of what to come......seem to be possesive type...... tread with care mate.....

180sx
28-07-2006, 02:41 PM
After reading the entire thread, I have got this funny feeling that the story will progress to the lead female being a kept woman of some rich businessman. The lead male will then have to decide whether to continue with this relationship.

Anyway interesting to read...:)

ahbengsony
28-07-2006, 02:41 PM
She removed the blind fold and looked at the watch…it is a Carl F Bucherer…she also got a pair….she told me now that I have her, I have to wear her watch…but I can still keep this one…but I got to send this one for service first, get it in a mink condition, and keep it as memory….

…hahahahaha
------
OMG, this watch will easily cost s$ 35,000 per pc.......you are one lucky chap......

AD69
28-07-2006, 03:30 PM
:D With new car, can drive the whole of PIE with her. :D

susuyamyam
28-07-2006, 03:45 PM
She does not even need to make, by just looking at her enuff liao….luckily that place quite quiet, so she went down to give me a good one…. I told her that maybe should keep until later we go back, but she said she wants to make me happy…after I came, very happy indeed…
When we got home, she quickly pull me to the room, I was thinking to myself “wah she how come so desperate…” so I was like following her, once got into the room, I started to pull out my shirt…then she was like hur …what you doing? I said cheekily that you want now right? Her reply was “you crazy….” She motioned for me to sit on the bed with her…she pulled my hand and then blind folded me…with her bra….actually I can peep but I steady lar…play along…

BRA???? bro i tot earlier u took her to spa, she was braless? She came back wearing who's bra? her other lesbo lovers????

Aiyo cut steam le........ ur fictional story must be carefully crafted also mah. Keke anyway not bad of a story telling skill..

AD69
28-07-2006, 04:13 PM
They are in his bedroom, maybe her bra is lying inside the bedroom somewhere as she didn't wear her bra when they went out.

colortv
28-07-2006, 04:17 PM
aiya... just read the story lah.... this is not spot the mistake game..

dirtymonk82
28-07-2006, 06:42 PM
------
OMG, this watch will easily cost s$ 35,000 per pc.......you are one lucky chap......

:eek: ...so expensive???

robinhood
28-07-2006, 11:02 PM
wow... another camping site... pitch tent liao :D

best123
29-07-2006, 08:36 AM
any updates bro??

ahbengsony
29-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by YellowHummerH2

…hahahahaha
----
Bro, she must be rich to buy one pair at one go.... Is she Fann Wong ? cos tot i read some where that she collect such watch which means you r Mr LEE ???:D Joking lah.....

colortv
29-07-2006, 10:15 AM
----
Bro, she must be rich to buy one pair at one go.... Is she Fann Wong ? cos tot i read some where that she collect such watch which means you r Mr LEE ???:D Joking lah.....

if so can u ask her to intro felicia chin to me..:D

Ray06
29-07-2006, 10:27 AM
BRA???? bro i tot earlier u took her to spa, she was braless? She came back wearing who's bra? her other lesbo lovers????

Aiyo cut steam le........ ur fictional story must be carefully crafted also mah. Keke anyway not bad of a story telling skill..

Maybe he meant those Bra previously wore and Left on the Bed ...My imagination lor

YellowHummerH2
29-07-2006, 11:57 AM

Bro, she has been staying with me for quite a couple of day liao, so naturally she will have her bra at my place right? or would you like me to explain that she..motioned me to side by the bed with her, then she move over to the closet to get something to blind fold me? I just trying to cut to the chase lar bro...can be tiring to have to serve a woman like her leh....:D

YellowHummerH2
29-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by YellowHummerH2

…hahahahaha
----

Bro, you sure the stupit watch cost S$35K??? Maybe she bought genuine copies... i better have another look leh...scaly really so expensive, how to wear out? later my hand end up in some one elses bag....:eek:

By the way bro, my surname not Lee lar...her name also not Fann....

YellowHummerH2
29-07-2006, 12:03 PM
After reading the entire thread, I have got this funny feeling that the story will progress to the lead female being a kept woman of some rich businessman. The lead male will then have to decide whether to continue with this relationship.

Anyway interesting to read...:)

Bro, this story will not end that way...how I know? (frankly I don't) I am learning new things about BB everyday...but I sure hope it will turn out that way....BB --> Kept by rich businessman --> and I am the rich businessman...:D

viceman
29-07-2006, 12:50 PM
To Bros out there,

This is an open forum, if you like the story read on. If you feel that it is not up to your standard, you can choose to quit reading...

Threadstarter here is trying to "spice" up Samsters lives by sharing his sexperience, IMHO, we should respect how he wanna construct his story...

Bro YHummerH2, good work pls continue...

Cheers!

VM

Hanxinco88
29-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Bro YellowHummer2,

This is by far one of the best adventure I had read so far, had been reading from post #1 to #211. Base on your writing, I am quite sure that in real life, you are an easygoing and jovial person.....with many surprises along the way....hence I am in no doubt that BB will fall in love with you......

have a blissful relationship and update us often.....cheers mate!!!!

YellowHummerH2
30-07-2006, 01:01 PM
To Bros out there,

This is an open forum, if you like the story read on. If you feel that it is not up to your standard, you can choose to quit reading...

Threadstarter here is trying to "spice" up Samsters lives by sharing his sexperience, IMHO, we should respect how he wanna construct his story...

Bro YHummerH2, good work pls continue...

Cheers!

VM

Bro, thanks for standing up for me...Bros also can voice their opinion...me ok one...

YellowHummerH2
30-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Bro YellowHummer2,

This is by far one of the best adventure I had read so far, had been reading from post #1 to #211. Base on your writing, I am quite sure that in real life, you are an easygoing and jovial person.....with many surprises along the way....hence I am in no doubt that BB will fall in love with you......

have a blissful relationship and update us often.....cheers mate!!!!

Thanks bro, I got some write up for you but can only post...or rather safe to post on ly on week days as BB is just siting on my bed facing me...kekekeke:D

cabayasi
30-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Bro yellowhummerh2, great story. Tell us what happen today by posting tomorrow.

How lucky are you, me travel PIE, BKE, SLE, TPE, KJE, AYE ECP to North South Highway, KESAS H'way, NKVE........ also find nothing leh.

180sx
30-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Bro, this story will not end that way...how I know? (frankly I don't) I am learning new things about BB everyday...but I sure hope it will turn out that way....BB --> Kept by rich businessman --> and I am the rich businessman...:D

I am not saying that she will be your kept woman but rather u are just her toyboy...:D Implying she is a kept woman of some rich businessman..

ahbengsony
31-07-2006, 08:52 AM
Bro, you sure the stupit watch cost S$35K??? Maybe she bought genuine copies... i better have another look leh...scaly really so expensive, how to wear out? later my hand end up in some one elses bag....:eek:

By the way bro, my surname not Lee lar...her name also not Fann....
----
Well, you can check with sincere or cortina those mainstream watch shops or just do a internet search for such brands.... just kpo check one and it retails USD 20400 :eek: for a simple design.....

M@Work
31-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Bro, you sure the stupit watch cost S$35K??? Maybe she bought genuine copies...

Bro, the watches they produces are limited & all by hand craft... that's why is so $$$ only a few handfull shop in sillypore have it... I know hourglass have it cause I just visited the shop last weekend... the paper advertise this watch also on Fri ST. Prawn it when u need to buy new cars especially 1.1l :D

YellowHummerH2
01-08-2006, 08:59 AM
Hi Bros, sorry for the long wait, have got not much time to post....

Both BB and myself have decided to visit my 2 princesses in Australia we will be flying off tomorrow nite. She has made all the arrangement for this trip. Also she has been cluding these few days with her 2 friends, the same girl whom tried to make advance.

But I did not join them for the clubbing as I had tons of work. But I did fetch her from the clubs back to my place.

Just for record, the sex between us is getting less but wilder. On Sunday nite, we actually had a session at the car porch. we were both doing it standing....really hurt my back as old man cannot do all these kind of stuns...but anyway it was all good fun. But she seem to be able to reach climax much faster...maybe because of all the excitement...:D

As for the watch, I returned the watch to her and we have gone to change for something that is less flashy...I got a Rolex Submariner with date and a Tag, both cost less than 15K....at least now can wear the watch instead of keeping it.:cool:

best123
01-08-2006, 03:13 PM
bro, you are 1 hell of a lucky fella!

obelisk
01-08-2006, 03:33 PM
good luck and haf fun on ur trip...
i think u miss ur 2 princesses alot..
so maybe buy something local for them..
jus my suggestion..:D

Offspring
01-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Enjoy your trip. Enjoyed your story especially the 'chasing' part.

Jari_Owen
14-08-2006, 03:27 AM
when you are comnig back from OZ to update...waiting till neck long long...haaa

zl1983
14-08-2006, 06:32 PM
will be waiting 4 u dude..

YellowHummerH2
22-08-2006, 12:21 PM
when you are comnig back from OZ to update...waiting till neck long long...haaa

Bro, me just got back from HK lastnite. Now still in a bit of daze...this was a very long trip...

YellowHummerH2
22-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Hello bros,

Sorry for the long wait... we just got back from HK...

Itinerary:
- Singapore to Melbourne (BB and me + parents)
- Melbourne to Tasmania (2 Princesses, BB and me + parents)
- Tasmania to Melbourne (2 Princesses, BB and me + parents)
- Melbourne to Brisbane (2 Princesses, BB, X-wife and me + parents)
- Brisbane to Gold Coast (2 Princesses, BB, X-wife and me + parents)
- Gold Coast to Melbourne (2 Princesses, BB, X-wife and me + parents)
- Melbourne to HK (BB, X-wife and me + parents)
- HK to Singapore (BB and me + parents)

During this trip, I manage to find out more about BB...she is NOT some kept woman as suggested by some bros here. Instead she is a well to do daughter of a businessman.

She had her won business which someone bought from her at a high price...

sex_niteout
22-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Wah....bro hummer......u r a lucky fella man.Luv ur story.....took mi the whole morning to finish urp ur story #1-#226.Keep it up bro :)

Hiaz.....different pple different lives.Wonder when lady luck will fall upon mi.
Like to up u bro....but no enuf "Powder" leh.Paisae,i newbie....still not too sure how to increase "Powder" oso.

Cheers :D

thomas88
22-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Group 2
To all those who have Zapped me...I will not Zappe you in return...you can be rest assured....
Are you sure you still have the power to "zap" others when BB has been zapping you dry......LOL :p

Anyway I've upped you 2 points though I know it means nothing to you. It's just to show my appreciations to your great story and do keep us updated though.

newyorker88
22-08-2006, 03:07 PM
keep it up.:D

tubbyt
22-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Good one Bro, keep it coming!!;)

P.S: You got mail

Alami
23-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Bro YellowHummerH2,

welcome back!
u're sooo lucky!
will be waiting for your postings.

sjb1994
23-08-2006, 01:39 PM
so, on those trips above, you have 3-som????? :D

techienator
23-08-2006, 08:51 PM
bro... waiting to hear more from you soon...

Jari_Owen
23-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Bro, me just got back from HK lastnite. Now still in a bit of daze...this was a very long trip...

oh my...gootta start coming in every day...to read the loong looong report then..haaaa...

poison
24-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Last day of the 1st 7th month......contemplating whether to go out shopping earlier or not, cause worried i also follow "them" home.
Then, this morning also thinking, wat if my car breaks down in the mid of the highway and i really a dumb in changing tyre, will someone come along and help by the roadside, here i'm back and come across yr story.
bUT, I'm not rich, not pretty, worse cannot exchange the tyre changing service into free sex........will man still help???:confused:

humpcheepang
24-08-2006, 07:35 AM
.....BUT, I'm not rich, not pretty, worse cannot exchange the tyre changing service into free sex........will man still help???

Why not, I believe that there are a lot of gentlemen bros out there! I would say, SEX is the last thing on our mind, change the tyre, and exchange tele nos. and be friends.......

sex_niteout
24-08-2006, 12:46 PM
I still remember once 3yrs back when i help a muslim woman n a child (bout 2-3yrs) change tyre on the ECP towards Changi Aiport......
After tat ,i felt good in my heart helping her change her tyre after tat.Who noes....God might b watching :rolleyes:

Anyway.....How many times do u happen pass by to gif a helping hand to those standard on the xpressway having a car breakdown or punture tyre ?:)

juz my 2cents worth

Snuber
24-08-2006, 04:31 PM
bUT, I'm not rich, not pretty, worse cannot exchange the tyre changing service into free sex........will man still help???:confused:
Why not??

Helping another one in trouble is foremost, next comes friendship. Sex is just an additional bonus :cool:

thomas88
24-08-2006, 04:32 PM
on the ECP towards Changi Aiport......
After tat ,i felt good in my heart helping her change her tyre after tat.Who noes....God might b watching.Anyway.....How many times do u happen pass by to gif a helping hand to those standard on the xpressway having a car breakdown or punture tyre ?:)

juz my 2cents worth
I won't get the chance to help distress people with punctured tyres as I'm always travelling on the extreme right lane. :(
I think I've to start changing my style of driving and drive on the left lane instead. But on the other hands, I've help many road accident victim as I was the first one to reach them.

Johnston
25-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Anyway.....How many times do u happen pass by to gif a helping hand to those standard on the xpressway having a car breakdown or punture tyre ?:)

juz my 2cents worth

My day job is a delivery supervisor, and average one month i go on CTE, PIE whatever road dont know how many times. Many years already.

Do i see Breakdowns? Have. Medium much
Puncture Tyre? Dont have.
Accident: Little bit here and there.
Puncture tyre, at night, with a pretty lady, this kinda incident the odds are pretty high.

And that's why they call it "Fate".

Johnston
25-08-2006, 02:04 AM
Hello bros,

Itinerary:
- Singapore to Melbourne (BB and me + parents)
- Melbourne to Tasmania (2 Princesses, BB and me + parents)
- Tasmania to Melbourne (2 Princesses, BB and me + parents)
- HK to Singapore (BB and me + parents)

Just curious to know, all in all how much spent on the transport? :D

thomas88
25-08-2006, 08:54 PM
nice story...had up u liao
Sounds so nice...you meant middle finger upped him or what? :D You don't even have any power so how to up anyone....:o

best123
25-08-2006, 09:06 PM
haha...yah man, dun you now you've got no power???

jacklondons
27-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Dun tell me that u encountered a female TP & bonk her. If it was, it will be :D

Hahaha...bonk her, then pay Orr Gong 150:D

aces68
30-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Just bumped into this thread after recommendation in SBF Best Story Teller thread.

Great story, bro yellowhummer. Is there any more installments to come ?:rolleyes:

Mafan
08-10-2006, 11:57 PM
wah liew bro why i never got such a good deal haiz life lar :(

xtrax
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Xpensive trip...but good Xperience. like some travel Xpedition. but ur story very Xciting. keep up the good work.

Artic
10-10-2006, 03:04 PM
still having holiday......... con't leh :p

ChinaFriends67
10-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Bro YellowHummerH2, where are u??? Please continue & follow-up with your installations as lots of bros here is still awaiting for your Grand Return.:)

ass77
10-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Bro.

You are one lucky fella.
Its like striking TOTO. :D