PDA

View Full Version : pictures of my chick with and without clothes

neptune228
22-07-2006, 08:53 AM
hi all. just wanted to share this chick of mine with and without her clothes on.
shes currently 32 but fucks like a 20 year old bitch. always dripping wet and asking for sencond rounds.

neptune228
22-07-2006, 08:57 AM
if you dun like her then maybe can give you some of my fling ?

hornyguysg
22-07-2006, 11:35 AM
all this pics doen't look real to me,any bros got comments?did you take the pics by yrself?i still find it's weird.:rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
22-07-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm really disappointed that an old timer like you would try to pull a fast one on us. You think we were all born yesterday??? :mad:

You know as well as I do that those pix are not genuine. Just look at the exif data. It tells the whole story.
hi all. just wanted to share this chick of mine with and without her clothes on.
shes currently 32 but fucks like a 20 year old bitch. always dripping wet and asking for sencond rounds.

neptune228
23-07-2006, 12:28 PM
these are real. had to recover them from my PC.
the bitch went to format the whole bloody pc. had to use a recover file program to undelete these.
if u dun like them then just zap the thread, but dun ever tell me that these are fakes.

:mad:

donkeykong99
23-07-2006, 07:47 PM
i agree, it does look kinda weird , and one of them has a small caption on the bottom right corner, like it been cut off after being copied from some other sites , well perhaps you could come up with more evidence tht its real?cause it sure dont look real to me, recovered data or not

ButtKing
24-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Tsk, tsk, tsk.....:(

Flyjacket
24-07-2006, 02:07 PM
if u dun like them then just zap the thread, but dun ever tell me that these are fakes.

:mad:

Hello Kotek! IMHO... it is impolite to YELL when you are new... I am new and I had problems too ~ but I never yelled... the fact is, some of us are just curious with the origins of the pics... least you could do is - explain... instead of becoming an Iranian nuclear warhead... dickhead! :p

I oso si-beh-tu-lan when I first submitted my pics but Bro Sammy and other explained to me to be patient. Bro Sammy oso asked about the origins of my pic too... Being honest helped... (My 2 syiling opinion's worth.)

neptune228
25-07-2006, 03:07 PM
point taken.....

i dunno if this will help, but they are just some other pics that i had posted previously on this site. they are of the same girl and also recovered.
so u guys go make up ur mind.
hope this shows u that i m just try to post and not cheat.

cheers

sammyboyfor
25-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Why do they have the "www.sammyboy.com" logo on them if they were recovered from your computer?

The logo is added AFTER before I transfer them from this site to the dedicated picture server.

If you were the originator of the pictures, then you should be in possession of all the pictures without the sammyboy.com watermark.

This is the one that is stored in MY archives BEFORE the watermark is added.

point taken.....

i dunno if this will help, but they are just some other pics that i had posted previously on this site. they are of the same girl and also recovered.
so u guys go make up ur mind.
hope this shows u that i m just try to post and not cheat.

cheers

neptune228
25-07-2006, 04:12 PM
The 228 is provided by me.
the 'sammyboy' watermark is from your commercial site.
i just provided this picture to show that i did post them 228 and i did post them on your site sammyboy.
have attached 1 more without the watermarks or modifications.

do u really have that many 'cheats' on this site bro ?

sammyboyfor
25-07-2006, 04:45 PM
have attached 1 more without the watermarks or modifications.

That pix looks very very old. When did you take it?

As for the pix you posted.. taking a pix from my commercial site proves absolutely nothing. If you are the originator of the pix, you should have copies of all those photographs WITHOUT the watermark. Do you?

neptune228
25-07-2006, 10:13 PM
these were taken about 2-3 years ago.
did provide a post of the (ori1) without the water marks.
with regard to the watermark i m just saying dat i posted the pictures with the 228 watermarks around the time when there were a lot of 'thefts' of photos to other sites. and just wanted to show u that i actually posted those pictures.

fellow bros help me out here.... i believe that i have provided enough proof to show that the pictures are mine. i have posted with watermarks of my own (228) as well as those without watermarks (ori1.jpg) if bro sammyboy himself still thinks that they are fake then there is nothing else i can say. i would just then ask him to remove this thread and we will take it from there.

cheers

neptune228
26-07-2006, 10:19 PM
surprise ... surprise... no sound no picture from anyone.... sigh :(
zap me ... do what ever u want.... i just want justice.. i know its not the right way to go about it...... but i dun really dun care