PDA

View Full Version : 15yr old gal cried rape

basara_evil
21-07-2006, 11:37 PM
recently in the papers there was a news abt a 15yr old gal being raped by 3 youngster.

the gal won turn 16 till nov this yr.
she said she was raped by 2 ex-classmate last yr, but the strange thing is, 3 days after she reported to the police, she had sex with another 18yr old guy, which is her god brother.

no doubt the 3 guys were looking for trouble to have sex with an underage,
but i also find the gal's behaviour strange....

nowhere in the papers was written she was forced to have sex with the guys.
it even implied she was a willing party...
in that case, why did she willingly had sex with them yet report them after the act?

wat's more, she had sex with the 3rd guy AFTER she reported the 1st 2 guys....
remember last time, a few yrs back, there was a similar case where an underage gal went FL, got the money, and reported back on the ppl who used her sevices...

why does some gals do this?
they willingly had sex with you, but still go report u after sex?
is it coz they know they have the advantage of the law beside them, and are seeking to have fun at the expense of us men?

no doubt guys who had sex with minors is in the wrong, but do u think there shld also be something done to those gals who jolly well know it's illegal yet WILLINGLY allow ppl to do it to them?

fellow bros ur comment on this?

asdfghjkl
21-07-2006, 11:55 PM
think is bo pian one la.. now i only like to watch ur video ler.. :)

Cheri_Popper
21-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Under the Law, it is an offence for anyone to have sex with a gal under 16 yrs old even if she had consented to sex. It will be considered rape regardless even if she had consented to sex if she is below the age of 14.

basara_evil
22-07-2006, 12:02 AM
ya, i know the law, wat i mean is why does she report them even tot she obviously did it with them willingly?

i feel tat she jolly well know the law and purposely make trouble for the guys,
coz she knows no matter wat happen, the law will protect.

coz when this kinda things happen, most ppl will only think of the offense the guys commited, but how many actually realised that the gal willingly let them did it in the 1st place.

i just wanna bring attention to the gal as well. (i do agreed that the guys do deserved punishment. come on, they're 18. don tell me they don know it's illegal? nowadays teens so clever, obviously they know)

remember, it takes 2 hands to clap.
i feel something shld be done to the gal too.

if she was being forced, i will defend her at all cost...
but i dont think she was forced...

wacko
22-07-2006, 12:49 AM
well..
women in singapore are protected by the womens' charter..
well lets say if the gals is willing yet is underage..
i guess she be sent to a gals home..
like the muhammaduyah or homes like that..

goodu
22-07-2006, 01:00 AM
wats with these young gals nowadays? Are they so immature and childish that they dunno wats the consequences by reporting a consensual sex (even though under the age limit) as rape?

either not happy with the guy, break off, ditched by the guy, or anything that displeases them... they will cry 'rape' (who know its the gal who is horny and initiates first!) and report to the police, in the end the guy suffers.

basara_evil
22-07-2006, 01:14 AM
wats with these young gals nowadays? Are they so immature and childish that they dunno wats the consequences by reporting a consensual sex (even though under the age limit) as rape?

either not happy with the guy, break off, ditched by the guy, or anything that displeases them... they will cry 'rape' (who know its the gal who is horny and initiates first!) and report to the police, in the end the guy suffers.

that's excatly wat i meant, bro.
must be the guys ditched her or something they did she not happy.
she tot she could use her body as leverage, maybe demand $ or some other
goodies from the guys.

so fellow bro, if u wanna bonk a underage gal, remember to be careful.
don get re-bonked by them instead, as the law will protect them no matter
wat, (which i personnally feel is unfair, they did it willingly in the 1st place)
off course we men must also be clever not to be forced into a bad position by them lah.

hitler
22-07-2006, 05:28 AM
law too woman sided liao.

tt's y they can abuse it n we guys always at losing end.

don't chiu guys think so? :mad:

bart
22-07-2006, 06:42 AM
JUST DON'T DO IT. ALWAYS CHECK IC.

Jariyna
22-07-2006, 08:52 AM
JUST DON'T DO IT. ALWAYS CHECK IC.

Bro bart I agree with you. Also it is more safer if the gal is above 18 years old. Always play safe.

Cheri_Popper
22-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Bro bart I agree with you. Also it is more safer if the gal is above 18 years old. Always play safe.
What if she still cries rape after it? :p

laodi123456789
22-07-2006, 09:21 AM
The principle behind laws against sex with underage girls is that they are too mentally immature to appreciate the consequences of their actions. We the adults must bear the responsibility of not playing with the girls.

The principle applies to laws relating to contracts and employment - Children need to get a guardian or parents to give their consent as they are deemed not fully capable.

Jariyna
22-07-2006, 09:59 AM
What if she still cries rape after it?

Bro Cheri_Popper hmmm ... like that better to ask her to write a consent form saying that she do it willing and not under duress. Can or not? :D :p

Cheri_Popper
22-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Bro Cheri_Popper hmmm ... like that better to ask her to write a consent form saying that she do it willing and not under duress. Can or not? :p

What if later she alleged that the consent form was written when she was intoxicated or that she was put in fear of harm when she wrote that consent form? :p

Newb_Braun
22-07-2006, 10:23 AM
bro no choice la. that's the law.

even for older gal, if they turn around and cry rape, the guy will most likely kenna also.

asdfghjkl
22-07-2006, 10:39 AM
ya lor ~ so the woman is 60 year old we man also got no protection one ler.. :(

YellowHummerH2
22-07-2006, 11:46 AM
What if later she alleged that the consent form was written when she was intoxicated or that she was put in fear of harm when she wrote that consent form? :p

Bro, I totally agree, there is no protection for us men. I am basically a very "kia si" person, so I will only go HC is I need to release....I know some of you may think I am a wimp, but my rationale is simeple.... It is better to be a wimp in the open (free) then to be a wimp in the jail....

c0mawhite
22-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Under the Law, it is an offence for anyone to have sex with a gal under 16 yrs old even if she had consented to sex. It will be considered rape regardless even if she had consented to sex if she is below the age of 14.

the law has been rather forgiving to these young girls who made the first move

michael8330
22-07-2006, 02:26 PM
now a day , kid got nothing to play , so they play sex lor.
:rolleyes:

Piglet
22-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Eh, finger fuck, oral with them will kana anot huh ? :confused:

asdfghjkl
22-07-2006, 02:45 PM
think if u fingered a willing 15 year old and she reports to the school.. also get kenna..

Big Sexy
22-07-2006, 03:29 PM
the answer can be found here....... http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42477
post number 56

oral with them will kana anot huh ? :confused:

Criminalz
22-07-2006, 03:33 PM

Aiyah...now then you tell me..

tobi69
22-07-2006, 04:19 PM

Haha..yalah bro it is a loss loss situation for guys..the girls are protected by the law..

dirtymonk82
22-07-2006, 04:25 PM
haiz....its so difficult to be a male in spore...so many things against us

boysaigon
22-07-2006, 04:56 PM
wat to do? BJ by wife also can kana...our land is really interesting...

whitegals
22-07-2006, 06:24 PM
ya, i know the law, wat i mean is why does she report them even tot she obviously did it with them willingly?

This kind of thing, is best to ask her..... bring along a pair of wire cutters too... :mad:

bigass
23-07-2006, 01:39 AM
next time before f*** must go court n vow in front of judges and the chief of polis den proceed on.:cool:

aniway lucki singapore is multi-racial. lik country in m'sia and indonesia..their religious law came into the pic oso. more punishments for the guys.

for eg i saw the CNA today...those women kpkb in indonesia becuz of the miss universal. likdat call obsence oledi. wat abt jap... ???:D

darkscarab2085
23-07-2006, 02:11 AM
I vote for a re-look into the Woman's Charter.

Or do a Man's Charter.

Males are not protected in Singapore. The law sides women. I'm not trying to be sexist here, but we guys are at the losing end. This has been ponted out by several of my good bros here already.

I think screwing an underage girl is one thing, but its best to do it after 18. Because after 18, you'll avoid that annoying "sex with underage minor" accusation.

tamtam
23-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Hi,

I read somewhere, sometime back that the laws regarding oral sex, will be change soon.

So before these changes, the people up there gazetting such law either never had oral sex from their wives at all,(because it's a crime under the law) or if so, secretly committing a crime behind their close door.Only their wives know if they are really righteous in the eyes of the law.

So i think, they realised certain laws need to be change with the changing of our new leader to suit modern society.(who say our leaders never take care of us...but in a very slow way lah...)

Just like in the 80's, where our then ROV fined certain motorist for installing the 3rd brake light in their car, then malaysia imposed the law that all their vehicales must have 3rd brake light for safety.

Then every new damned car from manufactuer had 3rd brake light now as standard equipment. So tell me who had better foreskin...oops i mean foresight !!!

Therefore the Woman's charter should be review in these modern time.

ml1138
23-07-2006, 12:18 PM
best is to go GL and forget about any RAPE report and in the end the Lawyers/Judges will make less monies. :D

lcubel
23-07-2006, 12:40 PM
I think there is a reason for everything..the law is to ensure that these underaged gers can be 'protected' or prevent from doing something where they cannot afford to bear the responsibilities. I guess all of us here wun want our future daughters to have such encounters too rite...so rule of thumb..just dun bonk if underaged...no matter how attractive it is..there are always alternatives rite :D

jesse_voidable
23-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Not withstanding a minor such as a 15-year old girl who can if I may borrow the thread starter's words, "jolly well" accuse us men of raping her; the reality is, practically ALL WOMEN can accuse us men of raping them; and their words would almost always be regarded as the absolute truths until the men are proven not guilty of committing such a misconduct by the relevant authorities.

Raping takes quite an effort for it to be committed. As such, I believe the courts and the police would be extra careful in trying a man who is accused as a raper. It's basically a case of the woman's/girl's words against the man's.

Then there's another thing called sexual harassment. You can jokingly tease, touch, or pat a lady friend's non-private parts; and if she were to say that you've sexually harassed her, people will most likely believe her!

Therefore, I agree that we us men are at a disadvantageous position as far as the law is concerned. It's always us men who are viewed as the perpetrators of any forms of misconduct. And that is grossly unfair.

basara_evil
23-07-2006, 08:57 PM
I think there is a reason for everything..the law is to ensure that these underaged gers can be 'protected' or prevent from doing something where they cannot afford to bear the responsibilities. I guess all of us here wun want our future daughters to have such encounters too rite...so rule of thumb..just dun bonk if underaged...no matter how attractive it is..there are always alternatives rite :D

well, u r right that the law is there to protect the gals.
just tat, the law doesn't realised that the teens are getting smarter and smarter everyday.

when the law was 1st created, almost ALL teen cannot think for themselves and were taken advantage by guys under the pretend of "love".
thus the law was there to protect them, those tat were fooled.

now, in this 20th century, teens already know all abt sex and stuff, they are not like last time when police wear shorts anymore. they know that it's illegal, that know they law protect them.
they JOLLY WELL can make their own decision, and they KNOW it's illegal yet they wanna do it.

u know wat i mean.

if the teen is someone tat don know anything, cant make her own decision, or was fooled by the guy, yes i will stan on her side.
but if she do knows, yet do it, well.

of course i will wan to protect my daughters for similar cases, but i'm sure nobody, (both u or me) will bring up our daughter to be so stupid bah, right?

lcubel
23-07-2006, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE=basara_evil]well, u r right that the law is there to protect the gals.
just tat, the law doesn't realised that the teens are getting smarter and smarter everyday.

when the law was 1st created, almost ALL teen cannot think for themselves and were taken advantage by guys under the pretend of "love".
thus the law was there to protect them, those tat were fooled.

now, in this 20th century, teens already know all abt sex and stuff, they are not like last time when police wear shorts anymore. they know that it's illegal, that know they law protect them.
they JOLLY WELL can make their own decision, and they KNOW it's illegal yet they wanna do it.

u know wat i mean.

yeah..i know wat u mean...which is y I said...as a rule of thumb..we shd just avoid all these temptation at all cost...be it protecting those innocents ones or be it being used as a shield by those street smart gers who wants to have fun n yet not ready to be responsible...we just have to abide to these laws...

n to look at the bright side....

just see it as a way to protect our offsprings, of cos no one wished to have such things happenin to our daughters but .. I mean...bonk a 15 yrs old..can be quite sick in some way...still a young ger n for those who knew the ger's age n yet want to do it..face the consequence and for those who is so eager to bonk w/o checking out the ger's backgnd...well..:cool:

candidfan
27-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Make no mistake, women r just as cunning & vicious as men.
It's been proven that a prc from geylang that reports u as a rapist just because you wouldn't pay her $300 when u agreed to have sex for only $50 will still land you in jail.
Take photo's to prove that u did not rape her. Even better if u have a video cam. For all the right reasons/excuses that taking photo's/video's might result in the photo's/video's being stolen, used as a revenge tool etc..., you can end up in jail for all the other wrong reasons such as rape,extortion etc.
Good luck to those of you who believe u should respect her right's/privacy.
If you would rather leave things to chance than to take step's protect yourself, then go take out all your psle,o level,ite/diploma,Uni certs & tear them all up to pieces cos you don't need those, you have luck on your side. :D