PDA

View Full Version : Spotted any Chio PRC Nurses at Hospitals ..... share them here

王小虎龍虎鬥
21-07-2006, 09:56 AM
I notice some of the PRC nurses that work in our hospitals here, especially the goverment ones, are damn chio. Some got pretty faces, fair skin and slim bodies. Anytime can be 红牌 at the big ktvs.

Any brothers spot any can share the hospital, ward, name and photo.:D

ahpaul25
21-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Don be so bad lah bro....think they wish to be 红牌 at Hospital rather than KTV...now raid so common in KTV.....it their new hide out place in hospital.....Can perform better inside ma, we can dress as doctor and SM them.....hehehe...:D

屠龙使者
21-07-2006, 01:40 PM
I notice some of the PRC nurses that work in our hospitals here, especially the goverment ones, are damn chio. Some got pretty faces, fair skin and slim bodies. Anytime can be 红牌 at the big ktvs.

Since you started this thread and noticed these PRC nurses, why dont you post something first instead of asking others to post.. :rolleyes:

Tequila Pop
21-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Any brothers spot any can share the hospital, ward, name and photo.
HuiGe3387, u want to know for what? U want to stay in hospital is it ? :mad:

sbfArmPai
21-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Since you started this thread and noticed these PRC nurses, why dont you post something first instead of asking others to post..
hahaha! Huige3387 always like that one lar.. he where got time to post, he only knows how to login logout login logout with his babies to up others' point and asked them to return favor everyday.. :rolleyes:
i ask him come cv also he got no time . :(

PegasusAhKong
21-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Very soon we will see :- sbfpolis horsepower pegasusboy england APYX ANOA1 Tiger Beer coming into this thread to show support liao :D

瘋狂馬er
21-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Very soon we will see :- sbfpolis horsepower pegasusboy england APYX ANOA1 Tiger Beer coming into this thread to show support liao
aiyah... you like that say. Huige3387 wont fall into your trap liao lah.
Huige3387 not stupid, he very clever one.... :rolleyes:

guywonder
21-07-2006, 10:36 PM
N*H CLINIC B got 1 quite pretty de..
:D

but dont think she is PRC..

angie II
22-07-2006, 02:41 AM
wahh.. if their new modus operandi is now at hospitals n no longer ktv, ohh great.. now lobang pitcha liao.. :rolleyes:

newbird26
22-07-2006, 03:48 AM
changi hosp. E & E got one tanned short hair slim chinese chio bu ..

anyone seem?

romaleouf
22-07-2006, 04:38 AM
Actually, the people that enjoy these chio PRC are as follows :

(1) Doctors - know of friends who have had affairs with PRC nurses, some keep them as sort of mistress as well
(2) Hospital staff - also know of one guy who is screwing at least 4 PRC nurses at one time
(3) Taxi drivers - I know some provide free taxi service, and in return get serviced by PRC.
(4) Patients - two brudders got their ultimate fantasy, (supported by phonecam photos) of bonking a nurse while recovering in hospital
(5) Suppliers - those who frequently have contact with nurses have a chance

Yes, there is another world out there.

HuiGe3387
22-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Some many 傻佬 here say I got clones .... :cool:

ANOA1
22-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Very soon we will see :- sbfpolis horsepower pegasusboy england APYX ANOA1 Tiger Beer coming into this thread to show support liao :D
Talk nonsense ! I zap you ! :mad:

王小虎龍虎鬥
22-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Mr N*n***123, I am a regular here, so I do see some heated exchanges amongst samsters who quarrel over major and trivial issues. If you have any issues with Mr HuiGe3387, please:

a. pm him directly
b. open a thread to confront him.

Please GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD ! :mad:

王小虎龍虎鬥
22-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Don be so bad lah bro....think they wish to be 红牌 at Hospital rather than KTV...now raid so common in KTV.....it their new hide out place in hospital.....Can perform better inside ma, we can dress as doctor and SM them.....hehehe...:D
Don't mean to say bad la bro. I am trying to say that their beauty are equivalent to 红牌 in big ktvs.

Anyway, there is a chio PRC at the 3rd level of Thomson medical. Didn't get to see the name tag, but look a bit like Elva 萧亚轩. Saw last week.

Tequila Pop
22-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Some many 傻佬 here say I got clones ....
Talk nonsense ! I zap you !
Here comes the artillery :eek:

Huige3387, log in log out hands not tired? Tiger Beer log in at 2.12pm, how come never post her? :rolleyes:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1582774&postcount=15

Congratulations to Huige3387... your campaign of - i up you, you up me back has yielded good returns!! i see your points has rocketed pretty fast without any contributions.

Machioman
22-07-2006, 09:40 PM
one guy can have so many clones? need so many for what?

屠龙使者
22-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Mr N*n***123, I am a regular here, so I do see some heated exchanges amongst samsters who quarrel over major and trivial issues.
What makes you think so? unless you're Huige himself :rolleyes:
If you have any issues with Mr HuiGe3387
hmmm.... addressing yourself as Mr. :rolleyes:

22-07-2006, 10:26 PM
bro guywonder,
actually for N*H clinic B, there are a few more chio bu :D but not prc...
try staying there longer, u might be able to see them...good luck!

bigass
23-07-2006, 01:27 AM
tt time i went glen eagle n visit my relative, saw some. on the way hme when i took the lift out oso saw some, i tink sg, china, aiyah international bahz...dress up. was WOAH !! :eek:

nose bleed. but my mum was with me too bad. at the ward too, dun dare to peep cos too many elders around :D

Jkin
23-07-2006, 03:19 AM
Actually, the people that enjoy these chio PRC are as follows :

(1) Doctors - know of friends who have had affairs with PRC nurses, some keep them as sort of mistress as well
(2) Hospital staff - also know of one guy who is screwing at least 4 PRC nurses at one time
(3) Taxi drivers - I know some provide free taxi service, and in return get serviced by PRC.
(4) Patients - two brudders got their ultimate fantasy, (supported by phonecam photos) of bonking a nurse while recovering in hospital
(5) Suppliers - those who frequently have contact with nurses have a chance

Yes, there is another world out there.

Stories like this should be taken with a bowl of salt. Which man don't exaggerate their sexual encounters? The scenarios you mentioned above quite rare because:
1. Hospitals are hardly a good place for affairs (24 hrs operational, video cameras), unlike offices.
2. Doctors wouldn't want to ruin their reputation and a lucrative career. Stories spread fast in the small medical circle and enemies are aplenty.
3. Nurses have a reasonable salary and able to get citizenship on their own, no reason to use sex to obtain citizenship unlike KTV workers and peidu mamas.

But I believe that many are involved in normal relationships because they are lonely here.

Holland
23-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Mr N*n***123,
Please GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD !
Oh so scarely threaten samster to fuck out ur thread.... Sam does hui-ge own half of ur forum???....:rolleyes:

by the way what is Mr N*n***123??? dun even dare to name the nick clearly out. sebei xia suay.:rolleyes:

michael8330
23-07-2006, 05:27 PM
some PRC nurses is really very chio;)

Pramoda
24-07-2006, 10:51 AM
SGH does have some chio nurses. There's a School of Nursing hostel in SGH inside got many PRC and Filipino student nurses. SOme really can make it !

slyer
24-07-2006, 11:51 AM
i saw many chio gals walking in n out of gleneagles hospital... raffles one gt a few chio nurses in the japanese clinic n in the womans' clinic

tellmiwhy
24-07-2006, 01:49 PM
S#H got chio nurse leh...that time when i was warded for abt a wk due to facturing of ankle bone and saw many of them there. Was bedridden for abt 2 days then have 2 nurses to wash up for me on my bed. :D reali paiseh tat time...but nvr think too much as my accident too jia lat le. :(

dirtymonk82
24-07-2006, 07:05 PM
haha...i love watchin nurse in action..but so far can only watch from jap av disc :D

Pramoda
24-07-2006, 07:16 PM
S#H got chio nurse leh...that time when i was warded for abt a wk due to facturing of ankle bone and saw many of them there. Was bedridden for abt 2 days then have 2 nurses to wash up for me on my bed. :D reali paiseh tat time...but nvr think too much as my accident too jia lat le.
Last time my friend go for appendicitis have to shave the cock hair. SO a chio nurse come in to shave, then he had a hard-on and exploded as the nurse was holding his price:D

tellmiwhy
24-07-2006, 08:47 PM
wah pwer man. :cool: i dun even dare to think too much. but i heard from my gal friend who is also a nurse tat she also help a male patient to wash his brudder. She say none of her colleagues at tat time dare to help the guy wash his brudder so she (tryin to be nice) offered her service. she held the patient's brudder by the skin and clean ard the area wif a piece of cloth. she saw the guy was trying hard not to markita when she was holding her brudder and cleaning it!! :p (how i wish i was the guy as my friend also very chio and have a very gd figure.)

Tequila Pop
25-07-2006, 12:26 AM
SGH does have some chio nurses. There's a School of Nursing hostel in SGH inside got many PRC and Filipino student nurses. SOme really can make it !
aha!!!!!! caught you... another Mr Huige3387 many clones!!! same old pattern !! anymore of your cloneS apppearing here ?
latest additon to HuiGe3387 clones - Pramoda :rolleyes:
Last time my friend go for appendicitis have to shave the cock hair. SO a chio nurse come in to shave, then he had a hard-on and exploded as the nurse was holding his price
You talking about your master Huige3387??? he had his cock hair shave!! and exploded when the nurse was holding his cock! so useless.... hee hee hee....
shame on you Mr Huige3387 :rolleyes:

ONEON
25-07-2006, 12:49 AM

Hi Mr Wong, Please PM me if you have any PRC nurse SYT one...

Pramoda
25-07-2006, 10:11 AM
aha!!!!!! caught you... another Mr Huige3387 many clones!!! same old pattern !! anymore of your cloneS apppearing here ?
latest additon to HuiGe3387 clones - Pramoda

You talking about your master Huige3387??? he had his cock hair shave!! and exploded when the nurse was holding his cock! so useless.... hee hee hee....
shame on you Mr Huige3387
Mr TP, I have read some of your posts. It seems that you do have some trouble with Mr HuiGe. You are mistaken about about 2 issues:

a. I am not his clone.
b. I am talking about my friend in the post, so you have misquoted me.

I will pm to the forum owner to lodge complain, and I will zap you also.:mad:

big dick
25-07-2006, 10:14 AM
http://i7.tinypic.com/20urehy.gif

sbfArmPai
28-07-2006, 01:47 PM
http://i7.tinypic.com/20urehy.gif
Cont to your posting: and BBBJ :eek:

sbfpolis
28-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Cont to your posting: and BBBJ
Mr Arm-Pit, how's your business at Changi Village? How come cannot locate your BBBJ services in any thread here :confused:

sbfArmPai
29-07-2006, 02:35 AM
Mr Arm-Pit, how's your business at Changi Village? How come cannot locate your BBBJ services in any thread here
So far u are my only customer from SBF, how come u never post FR? :mad:

sbfpolis
29-07-2006, 12:48 PM
So far u are my only customer from SBF, how come u never post FR?
Your face see already the cock cannot stand :eek: Give me free I also don't want.:rolleyes: