PDA

View Full Version : Now single 30+ year old and all I need is paid sex. Are you same as me?

Linnie
16-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Nowadays, I realise that I am not emotionally interested in women anymore. I am still horny like fuck. Every night will either pcc or have paid sex before sleep. Recently, my best timing is 3 shots within 70 minutes with a prc FL so I am confirm still on high sexual levels. Sex feels definitely enjoyable but it also feel like peeing where I must release before going to sleep.

I am never emotionally hurt by any women. Instead, I had a good history of relationships, flings, trysts and even free fucks from prostitutes (thai, prc, viet). But now 30+ year old, I feel my heart is too small and time too little to fill any woman in. Even when I see beautiful women in social and work life, I don't feel like spending time flirting with them. I am now living by myself and it feels so right. With better salary now, weekly paid sex is affordable to me. What matters more is whether I have the time and energy after my work and social life to visit prostitutes. Regularly, I just head to geylang houses or FL websites to find "sperm-release-outlets". I don't bother too much about the looks of prostitutes as long as they are low cost, look at least fuckable and service is good. Those pimps in the geylang houses love me this type of customer who is not choosy and don't stick to one girl. Just enter, ask for RTF girl number; if RTF-girl is busy, choose another girl. All in less than 20 seconds. Haha Fuck and Forget!

Are you in the same situation as me? :)

sunhuan-con
16-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Is better to rent than to buy . Modern Woman is a depreciating asset and no benefits for man. There are many guys like you too . My cousin is a multi millionaire and he chose to have all flings , he can have korean, japs whatever sugar babies he likes and yet no marriage for him.

sammyboyfor
16-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Nowadays, I realise that I am not emotionally interested in women anymore. I am still horny like fuck. Every night will either pcc or have paid sex before sleep. Recently, my best timing is 3 shots within 70 minutes with a prc FL so I am confirm still on high sexual levels. Sex feels definitely enjoyable but it also feel like peeing where I must release before going to sleep.

What will you do when you decide you would like to pass on your genes to another generation?

Will you just rent a womb for the occasion or will you be forced to go down the traditional route of impregnating a female that you children will be able to call "mummy"?

fieryguy80
16-10-2015, 11:52 AM
I feel for singles guys out there.. most girls I encountered can only be describe as Ferrari. For ride and for show only with a high maintenance cost. Some even worse, BMW type but require Ferrari maintenance..
Looking around the world, money is the king. If one can spend money weekly to get the happiness he wanted, why not. Daily also can if the man can take it.

Enjoy with no regret. YOLO. Why suffer, enjoy life as you wanted it to be.

jnudes
16-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Yes I am same like you. Being 30+, single and alone is manageable. However, when getting sick I find it hard to manage. I mean when you are sick you need someone take good care of you like cooking, washing, cleaning, etc. Of course everyone will get sick in certain stages in our life.

If it is minor illness like flu, fever, cough, etc just buy medication over counter and can recover in days. But if got major illness like cancer, heart operation, broken leg, etc you really someone to take care of you and the medication would be expensive too. So my advice is do take care of yourself and your health as our body and mentality changes. Go for regular exercise if you can.

makeyouhappy
16-10-2015, 07:35 PM

I am never emotionally hurt by any women. Instead, I had a good history of relationships, flings, trysts and even free fucks from prostitutes (thai, prc, viet). But now 30+ year old, I feel my heart is too small and time too little to fill any woman in. Even when I see beautiful women in social and work life, I don't feel like spending time flirting with them. I am now living by myself and it feels so right. With better salary now, weekly paid sex is affordable to me. What matters more is whether I have the time and energy after my work and social life to visit prostitutes. Regularly, I just head to geylang houses or FL websites to find "sperm-release-outlets". I don't bother too much about the looks of prostitutes as long as they are low cost, look at least fuckable and service is good. Those pimps in the geylang houses love me this type of customer who is not choosy and don't stick to one girl. Just enter, ask for RTF girl number; if RTF-girl is busy, choose another girl. All in less than 20 seconds. Haha Fuck and Forget!

Are you in the same situation as me? :)

For now, in my life (I'm 28), I like the idea of having someone to spend life with.

I know it comes with responsibilities and I lose a bit of my freedom.. but hey, if it's worth it, I'd like someone to be with.

Nothing wrong with what you choose, you are lucky to be in a position that allows you that choice.

I naturally liked companionship since a very young age.. But that's just me, yeah?

Linnie
17-10-2015, 12:31 AM
Yes I am same like you. Being 30+, single and alone is manageable. However, when getting sick I find it hard to manage. I mean when you are sick you need someone take good care of you like cooking, washing, cleaning, etc. Of course everyone will get sick in certain stages in our life.
If it is minor illness like flu, fever, cough, etc just buy medication over counter and can recover in days. But if got major illness like cancer, heart operation, broken leg, etc you really someone to take care of you and the medication would be expensive too. So my advice is do take care of yourself and your health as our body and mentality changes. Go for regular exercise if you can.

YES! You are totally right. The illness part is really more unbearable when fall sick alone. The quietness, the restlessness and the part where I still have to walk far in order to pack food from coffee shops to eat. That really sucks. :( Imagine is long term illness instead... OMG how to tahan?!?!

Must really exercise regularly and take good care of health. Also must start going for regular health check up at my age.

Boinkboinkboink
17-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Must really exercise regularly and take good care of health. Also must start going for regular health check up at my age.

Shit happens, even with regular exercise and all, people could bump into accident(s) correct? ;)

ringo6668
17-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Well bro iam abit same like you in some ways...like still having paid sex every 4 times a week.Only difference is iam married.But advise you not to Pcc too much coz it will affect your didi.Iam 50 years of age now but still going strong and sexual drive is still strong as ever:D My personal record for unloading is 7 times in a day when I was posted oversea to work in chiang mai for 3 years.....wow those were the days I will never forget.....Every day is like work,fuck,eat ,drink,massage...etc.Life is short bro enjoy while you still can....live within your means is important.Your time will come when you meet somebody you love then settle down.But for my personal view is married and sex is two different entities.Iam a sniper and forever a sniper.:D

Driftwood
17-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Bro, I'm in similar shoes as you. Been single for the last 10 years and 'officially' entered the chiong scene at a late age. Whenever the urge arises, well, I guess I know where to go to. My money's for my own and I do not have to worry and concern about some other stuff (kids upbringing, HDB etc) like what some of my friends are going through right now.

I can't say I'm proud of my current lifestyle but I'm definitely comfortable with it. I didn't know when it started but I found myself settling down and accepting this 'lone wolf' lifestyle. I suppose I'm fine with not meeting anyone over the weekend. What's more with age (as with our hair), we have lesser friends and we only keep those who matter close to us instead. This contributed to my 'lone wolf' status. Yea, I guess also with age, I find it harder to fall for someone lest I get hurt and difficulty in acceptance, better to fall in love with a Ducati cause it won't hurt me! :D

I did think about what bro jnudes said, what if we're really sick, what's going to happen? Well, my silly solution is this (and I'm saying this because of my own personal experience with it), is to say f*ck it. I mean, we're all going to die, why bother wasting time n money seeking advice from medical 'experts' if we have accepted this 'lone wolf' lifestyle? Just accept it and get ready to meet the 'man' when the time comes. Sorry if I offend you but I said this cause of my own personal experiences.

At the end of the day, I guess (at least for me) I chose this lifestyle and I'm trying not to complain too much. I do hear of married friends and relatives telling me they regretted marrying and they envy my current lifestyle. Well, I told them I'd rather want theirs. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. :)

bonkning
17-10-2015, 12:23 PM
At the end of the day, I guess (at least for me) I chose this lifestyle and I'm trying not to complain too much. I do hear of married friends and relatives telling me they regretted marrying and they envy my current lifestyle. Well, I told them I'd rather want theirs. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. :)
not easy to raise a happy family orr... they suffer now but mayb can happy happy later.
i happy happy boom boom now but mayb suffer when old ..
i cant really say which is better until on deathbed...

Driftwood
17-10-2015, 03:09 PM
not easy to raise a happy family orr... they suffer now but mayb can happy happy later.
i happy happy boom boom now but mayb suffer when old ..
i cant really say which is better until on deathbed...

True bro. Agree totally with what you said. We can't tell the future now, so we will never know if we'd be 'paying' for our 'pleasures' now. But, so far, of my closer friends,relatives, more (males to be exact) are in favor of being single,at my age, rather than married.

I guess each to his own. I envy them, they envy me. I guess, at the end of the day, chionging does elevates 'emptiness', guess that's why some of us RTF.

That's my feel lah. Peace before I off topic! :D

subidowa
17-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Is better to rent than to buy . Modern Woman is a depreciating asset and no benefits for man. There are many guys like you too . My cousin is a multi millionaire and he chose to have all flings , he can have korean, japs whatever sugar babies he likes and yet no marriage for him.

I love this.... A man with assets should be the one choosing the women he want rather than letting them choose you. So MONEY is KING.... really.

However, money satisfy the urge but doesn't satisfy the ego. HAHA... Nowadays I dun paid for sex anymore. Just show them some baits (fetch them in nice car/eat in posh restaurant) and make them believe you really love them. That's it, you will receive the best free fuck ever hahaa.... Sometimes, they try too hard to pleasure me that they even buy me drinks/food and gifts. LOLOL.

jnudes
18-10-2015, 12:04 AM
YES! You are totally right. The illness part is really more unbearable when fall sick alone. The quietness, the restlessness and the part where I still have to walk far in order to pack food from coffee shops to eat. That really sucks. :( Imagine is long term illness instead... OMG how to tahan?!?!

To be frank I am not a big fan of eating outside like you mentioned. Of course that is a very easy solution for busy lifestyle with most of us.

And don't be surprised when I said eating or tapao outside regularly are the major contributor of disease like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, just to name a few.

Why is this so, you may ask? Well do google up info about fast foods, hawker food, eating outside, etc and you find tonnes of info and knowledge why you should avoid or reduce the intake with this kind of food.

What I do now is cook most of my food at home and watch out for my daily sugar, sodium and fat intake. When you first start cooking you gonna find it troublesome, the noodles not boiled soft enough, the meat not fried properly, the vegetables cooked with too much salt, etc.

Eventually you gonna enjoy the art of cooking from home, save much more $$ from eating outside and enjoy health benefits cooking your own meal using mostly fresh produce like fresh fruits and vegetables.

Home cooked meals taste different, healthier and definitely more nutritious than the one you bought outside. This is what I had experienced by cooking my own meal.

jnudes
18-10-2015, 12:30 AM
I did think about what bro jnudes said, what if we're really sick, what's going to happen? Well, my silly solution is this (and I'm saying this because of my own personal experience with it), is to say f*ck it. I mean, we're all going to die, why bother wasting time n money seeking advice from medical 'experts' if we have accepted this 'lone wolf' lifestyle? Just accept it and get ready to meet the 'man' when the time comes. Sorry if I offend you but I said this cause of my own personal experiences.

bro, I don't really like to waste my $$ on medical doctors if I can. I wish that I can live disease free life until the day I die. But I know it's impossible as no matter how well we take care of our health the unexpected can happen like road accident, condom broke while in session, slip on wet floor and broke my leg, etc.

No matter what I do in daily life I always be alert and careful. That is the best that I can do.

What I am doing now is to take one day at a time and not think too far ahead like 1 to 10 years down the road. No one will know what is going to happen tomorrow. Whatever shit happens, just let it happen. It's time to move on. And I always remind myself not to neglect exercise and watch out what I eat daily. This does help greatly in my daily health.

And so far I discovered that regular exercise does indeed help me to keep fit and healthy. I do not go to gym but daily walk at a local park. Another thing I discovered it also help to reduce my stress level from high to normal without taking any medications.

Don't believe me? Try it by yourself and see the result after 30 days. Try to walk for 30 mins daily. That should be enough. If walk longer say 1 hour or more daily can cause leg and joint pain in the long term. Not recommended. Adjust and be flexible with your own time. Also always eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables with minimum meat intake daily. This surely can help you achieve a standard BMI with a healthy body.

dyelook
18-10-2015, 01:20 AM
To be frank I am not a big fan of eating outside like you mentioned. Of course that is a very easy solution for busy lifestyle with most of us.

And don't be surprised when I said eating or tapao outside regularly are the major contributor of disease like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, just to name a few.

Why is this so, you may ask? Well do google up info about fast foods, hawker food, eating outside, etc and you find tonnes of info and knowledge why you should avoid or reduce the intake with this kind of food.

What I do now is cook most of my food at home and watch out for my daily sugar, sodium and fat intake. When you first start cooking you gonna find it troublesome, the noodles not boiled soft enough, the meat not fried properly, the vegetables cooked with too much salt, etc.

Eventually you gonna enjoy the art of cooking from home, save much more $$ from eating outside and enjoy health benefits cooking your own meal using mostly fresh produce like fresh fruits and vegetables.

Home cooked meals taste different, healthier and definitely more nutritious than the one you bought outside. This is what I had experienced by cooking my own meal.

give you a like...

Driftwood
18-10-2015, 12:19 PM
bro, I don't really like to waste my $$ on medical doctors if I can. I wish that I can live disease free life until the day I die. But I know it's impossible as no matter how well we take care of our health the unexpected can happen like road accident, condom broke while in session, slip on wet floor and broke my leg, etc.

No matter what I do in daily life I always be alert and careful. That is the best that I can do.

What I am doing now is to take one day at a time and not think too far ahead like 1 to 10 years down the road. No one will know what is going to happen tomorrow. Whatever shit happens, just let it happen. It's time to move on. And I always remind myself not to neglect exercise and watch out what I eat daily. This does help greatly in my daily health.

And so far I discovered that regular exercise does indeed help me to keep fit and healthy. I do not go to gym but daily walk at a local park. Another thing I discovered it also help to reduce my stress level from high to normal without taking any medications.

Don't believe me? Try it by yourself and see the result after 30 days. Try to walk for 30 mins daily. That should be enough. If walk longer say 1 hour or more daily can cause leg and joint pain in the long term. Not recommended. Adjust and be flexible with your own time. Also always eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables with minimum meat intake daily. This surely can help you achieve a standard BMI with a healthy body.

Bro, totally agreed with your points. Like you, I wished (if I could) avoid falling seriously ill later in life and avoid going to doctors. I've seen how they work and I don't really have much confidence in them. Again I must stress, this is from my personal viewpoint.

I'm trying to be like you, learning to take things one step (day) at a time and not to think too far. Perhaps, I also try my best to live life to the fullest, if I could, and not have any regrets. :)

jnudes
18-10-2015, 01:07 PM
Bro, totally agreed with your points. Like you, I wished (if I could) avoid falling seriously ill later in life and avoid going to doctors. I've seen how they work and I don't really have much confidence in them. Again I must stress, this is from my personal viewpoint.

I'm trying to be like you, learning to take things one step (day) at a time and not to think too far. Perhaps, I also try my best to live life to the fullest, if I could, and not have any regrets. :)

bro, my personal philosophy is simplicity. Those who have met and known me will know who I am. I live a simple life and do everything in moderation.

Recently I discovered avoiding sickness is possible only with strict and balanced diet, regular exercise, avoiding rain, enough rest and maintain stress level to the normal level. All you need is one strong discipline.

When my friends ask me to be their wechat or whatsapp friends I choose not to join them as I do not use smart phone. The phone that I use is a cheap Nokia hp that can only be used to call and sms only.

Many young ppl have facebook acct, twitter, instagram, etc. I have quitted Facebook 5 years ago and never regretted it. For me I still prefer the traditional house phone way of communication and face 2 face way of communication although it is more expensive and less convenient.

Talking about medication let me share one experience with you. Two months ago I had a back pain. My middle back bone was in pain. At that time I was physically active in my daily exercise of walking then suddenly the pain showed up.

I tried using salon pas and stick them to my back hoping it to cure for 10 days. I took a break from walking and resting everyday at home. But it did not work. I felt really frustrated during that time.

No choice but I had to purchase back pain medication from the pharmacy. Did not see any doctor but I decided what medication to take and the pharmacist will write how much to take after every meal, etc. This is to avoid drug overdose.

I took it for 7 days and I recovered also with the help of resting at home. No more back pain. So altogether sick for 17 days. Then I was curious to find out the cause of this back pain.

It was related to my face exposed to sun rain after driving home by motorcycle after walking. The rain just came all of a sudden and even with a raincoat on, my face is exposed to the sun rain.

I always get fever after exposing myself to rain and next time I will put a plastic to cover my face while driving. Hopefully this can lessen the chance of me getting the back pain again next time. I could also drive a car to the park but since I hate traffic jam, driving motorcycle remains the best alternative to me.

Yes getting sick is no big joke. Not only you feel miserable and lonely, the medication could also make you broke. Remember to take care of your own health daily, one of the best way are by balanced diet and regular exercise.

elvenskin
18-10-2015, 02:47 PM
perhaps you have reached the stage to fulfill your needs and no longer want any woman to grow old together with you. is just like eating dinner everyday..

jnudes
18-10-2015, 04:11 PM
perhaps you have reached the stage to fulfill your needs and no longer want any woman to grow old together with you. is just like eating dinner everyday..

Having said about my single and lonely status, I must admit I still cheong once in a while. Either I remain single for the rest of my life or not is depend on destiny.

Some are fated to get married, some married but divorced later on, some remain single forever, some turned from heterosexual to homosexual, etc.

The main thing is whatever decision we make we must ensure we do not regret it later on. There are pros and cons leading a single life and the same goes for married life.

subidowa
18-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Some pple here shouldn't be here at all... This is a sex forum, let's all die trying hard to have great sex, great fun and great thrill. God already create everything that we find fun in (etc drugs, alcohol, sex, gamble, play fire) will take away part of our life and put ourselves at risk.

Dun be so hamji, all the horny bastards united and have a fucking horny good time. YOLO. We must live and believe the utmost to our belief.

I strongly live by my philosophy, " There isn't any girl in this world I can't fuck, just that I haven't fuck." "There isn't any girl in this world that belongs only to u, just that they haven't meet another horny fucker who will fuck them behind their husbands and BFs." " There isn't the best girl for me in the world, only better ones."

Linnie
18-10-2015, 05:32 PM
But for my personal view is married and sex is two different entities.Iam a sniper and forever a sniper.:D

Yes, I think as men become older, we are more able to distinguish between these two and not mixed them up together like when we were in our 20s. Women we meet are naturally categorized in our minds as wife material, fling material and fuck material.

I found myself settling down and accepting this 'lone wolf' lifestyle.

Me too. Singlehood has now become my comfort zone.

Definitely must start learning to cooking now. The food outside is just full of MSG, salt, oil and chemicals to make the meat tender, etc. :( And your advice about exercising is true. If I feel tired and skip exercise for like a week, I will get more stressed and needlessly worried about work.

My desire for women has narrowed to become just simply regular quick sex is enough. It's like peeing which I must regularly do. I do not need a gold toilet bowl to receive my urine. Just a presentable and functional one is enough. That's why Cat $50 geylang houses fit that requirement. My mind is now too lazy to develop any form of relationship with women.

subidowa
18-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Hey guys.... Dun lose hopes.... Please dun be so discourage....

WE must perform and fuck all the girls that we think can't be reached.....

This is achievable if you all believe in urself.........

subidowa
20-10-2015, 06:46 AM
Just some encouragement. Who says miracle can't happen.

Yes, at times I used to use money to attract materialistic girls. But, it has come to a point that it cannot satisfy my ego. I dun want to f them because they are just eyeing my money and not myself.

Nevertheless money is still important. It really facilitate a lot but never let it over shadow ur own potential. We are not just some carrot for the girls ok. So I have decided to up another level. Nowadays, I use my talking skills more and let money facilitate the movement. It is a very good combination. Usually you hear people say those who can talk can win the girls easily. Yes it is true. However, those who can talk and have money (just enough no need a lot) will definitely get the girls.

Nowadays I have more fun playing this hunting game. Have to use skills and balance between the money spend and the ROI (get f or cannot f). It is more time consuming and needs a lot of tactics and brain. Must seduce them with ur talking skills, making them happy. At times buy some presents for them showing some love and not too stingy. However, not overspending and let them treating u as carrot or giving their bodies to you just because u spend too much. Yes this is quite difficult, hard and indirect way but it is very satisfying to the EGO and urge. Once achieve target is like finally reach the shore. It is almost like having a gf already. Once you get what u want, u can turn the tide liao and move on to the next target.

However, you be surprised at their reaction. Some still dun realise that the game has ended and even though u make it very clear u dun wanna continue. They are still willing to be ur FBs just to see u and "continue"

Sad to say, even though i'm not handsome but now I still wanna upgrade another level. With enough money and talking skill is still not enough. The human world is greedy, asking for more. Nowadays, with those Korean hunks culture, I aim to train to a hunk type body and wanna try to reach higher level that girls will f me at instant looking at my body.

That will be a totally different experience. However, saying is easy. With my diet and discipline I dun think I can be a hunk anytime soon lol. But keeping the hope alive bros......

Even if one day I achieve the hunk body and with enough money and talking skills. There are still ways for improvement and upgrade.

So lesson is, the amount of playing styles are never ending. The game of hunting is forever and fun. Enough to the max my horny lusty bros.

SPECTRE7000
25-10-2015, 05:36 PM
YES, i am.
every night eat same dish, also sianz,
honest confession.

ringo6668
26-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Pay sex is a never ending story whether what age you are...I have a friend uncle he is 70 now he say he still have paid sex every 2 months.:D

ringo6668
26-10-2015, 01:03 PM
sorry is twice a month.

hugs
27-10-2015, 01:56 PM

For now, in my life (I'm 28), I like the idea of having someone to spend life with.

I know it comes with responsibilities and I lose a bit of my freedom.. but hey, if it's worth it, I'd like someone to be with.

Nothing wrong with what you choose, you are lucky to be in a position that allows you that choice.

I naturally liked companionship since a very young age.. But that's just me, yeah?

You just need a maid who can boil traditional Cantonese soups. Get a relative to educate her. Even if you have wife, she will most likely hire a maid to look after you when you are old and fallen I'll.

squiggle
28-10-2015, 06:11 PM
With this kind of high cost living and busy modern people life. Paid for sex is nothing wrong/to be shame of. But if you have the chance to find proper gf and wife. Then there shouldn't be any reason for you to go for these any more, it will be a waste of money and could ruin your relationship.

To me paid for sex is for people who totally CMI cannot have gf, screw up work schedule, trying to build up confident on bed/trying something that your gf/wife may not do with you on bed.

Paid sex is an expensive hobby/lifestyle, if one can don't even start it, it will be the best. It may make you have wrong thoughts about girls (fk and go/girls are sex object.) and pretty addictive.

SadLoser
01-11-2015, 10:40 PM
When u are young & healthy, being single is obviously the most attractive option.

No commitment & stress. Free & easy. Can change gals whenever u like, or even date a few at the same time.

The only issue i see is no one can be young, vibrant & healthy forever. Once u are sick & weak, u will really hope that there is someone who will be consistently by your side.

Life is not about sex only. sometimes commitment & love brings u a lasting kind of happiness which sex cannot

arsenal_84
07-11-2015, 05:07 PM

i also enjoy walking a lot...till then extent of going overseas like HK, i also end up walking most of the time. :D
so far my BMI haven't decrease so been wondering should i go back to swimming and jogging instead ?

johnl
07-11-2015, 05:13 PM
Walking helps to reduce or maintain weight. It also increases serotonin. :D

jnudes
08-11-2015, 01:43 AM
i also enjoy walking a lot...till then extent of going overseas like HK, i also end up walking most of the time. :D
so far my BMI haven't decrease so been wondering should i go back to swimming and jogging instead ?

Hmmm....I think this must be related to the daily food or drink that you take each day, every meal, etc. Do you go for supper daily? I only take 3 meals daily no supper and every meal I take is only 70% full. I had seen regular walker like me who are senior citizen but their belly fat never decreases. Still the same person with same weight. It's either to do with the food they eat or something to do with their genes, perhaps? Another reason is if you are born with large bones in your body which is impossible to reduce your weight.

arsenal_84
08-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Hmmm....I think this must be related to the daily food or drink that you take each day, every meal, etc. Do you go for supper daily? I only take 3 meals daily no supper and every meal I take is only 70% full. I had seen regular walker like me who are senior citizen but their belly fat never decreases. Still the same person with same weight. It's either to do with the food they eat or something to do with their genes, perhaps? Another reason is if you are born with large bones in your body which is impossible to reduce your weight.

have no habit of eating supper but will tend to eat a full meal either during lunch or dinner.

food wise also cutting down on red meat as well as i sort of like mutton in the past, one intake per week.
not born with big bones also.

bmi 24 so need to train back to the healthy range of 23 and below or maybe lose some weight in the process.

AADD
15-11-2015, 12:47 AM
im pretty close...

i am single and earning enough to have my own personal-paid fuck buddy.

but my parents are stressing me to get married...which they will do their best to introduce me to this that girl etc...

and my friends all slowly getting married....

its confidence issue on my side i feel that i can't be bothered doing the chase..

Driftwood
15-11-2015, 12:52 PM
im pretty close...

i am single and earning enough to have my own personal-paid fuck buddy.

but my parents are stressing me to get married...which they will do their best to introduce me to this that girl etc...

and my friends all slowly getting married....

its confidence issue on my side i feel that i can't be bothered doing the chase..

Have you tried going out with these girls whom your parents introduced? Maybe you could give it a shot. I wish I had these opportunities. :D

Enjoy this moment while it lasts bro. When we enter the next decade into our 40s, I'm pretty certain people won't be that bothered, concerned about us singletons anymore. It seems more likely than not that they would assign the lonely-hood status to us.

Btw, if you can have a paid FB, I think you should be fine. Anyone could have a confidence issue. I guess you just need something or someone to give you that back. :)

cocky1234
15-11-2015, 10:36 PM
i have a gf, but gf not a sex type girl

so... i still look for FL, i just have unprotected RAW sex with a FL. now think back i feel worried.. not sure she clean or not. gonna remember this date and on 15 Feb 2016 will go for anonymous HIV test just for a peace of mind.. bastard me

Boinkboinkboink
17-11-2015, 02:54 PM
.. bastard me

Can't say that enough, bro.

SgBoy86
17-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Was bored today so came into SBF to do some light reading, happened to chance upon this post in which I can resonate alot from what the brothers have shared here.

I started cheonging when I was 17 till now(late 20s), a decade of paid sex had taught me alot of things in life. Nowadays i still go for paid sex but its not that frequent as when I was younger, the scenes are the same, the acts are also the same, just fresh faces.
Guess I was addicted, I burnt alot of cash and eventually I'm still single.

For one paid sex does gives us instant gratification, easily accessible, hassle free. But at the end of the day when we leave the vicinity, a little "void" occupies my heart. I felt empty every single time and asked myself what have I actually done all these years. I do have a few r/s in between these 10+ years but fate is cruel and I'm left single again, I do want to get into a r/s because I like the feeling of someone being there for you at the end of the day. But ultimately I feel that being single is still more suitable for me for now due to my hectic work schedule, forcing me to be unable to have a normal social life.

There is nothing wrong with paid sex, its just a transaction at the end of the day. So what I can share to all my fellow bros here is to embrace solitude while we're single and enjoy life as it is, if there really comes a day where I meet my special one. I will move on with her, but for now. I intend to just live my life and travel more, there is more to life than just love.

My 2 cents.

fictore
01-01-2016, 08:19 PM
in my 40s and same as people in their 30s .... LOL.....