PDA

View Full Version : Shan Shan - an enthusiastic MILF with great service (with pics)

Pages : [1] 2

xiaotita
20-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Hi,
Just would like to share with bro here about a MILF gem I found yesterday.

Felt a bit horny yesterady afternoon, so I took a drive to GL to scout and hunt. After several rounds of driving up and down GL/ Sim Ave, by chance spotted this gem standing at GL lor 21. I pulled over, signalled her to come to inquire and have a better look. She was wearing a black top with a black skirt. Her tits look firm and nice..must be at least a cup c. Face look pretty well. .She smiled and i immediately ask her the damage.. She quote me 50 exclude hotel.So ok..

Proceeded to check into Lavender 81 with her. After entering the room, she took off her outer clothes …she was wearing lacy bra and .her boobs look big and firm and it was popping out and jus looks so inviting. We hugged and squeesed here and there a bit. In the room i went off to take a shower. She followed and helped me to wash up while paying a little extra attention to make sure my didi clean. Came out, TCSS a bit. To my surprise, she also used wet tissue (the alchohol type) to clean my didi and my fingers.:o
she gave me a light body massage with her breast and rub me u noe where?haha.She asked me wat i wanted (petting ? etc etc) n i say i wanted to try her BBJ skills. By this time, my didi starting to mari kita liao....she frenched me..gave me a catbath, AR..then went straight down to my didi. She asked how I wanted it. With some guidance, she perfromed deep throat and with good suction.She kept on moaning and swirling her head and tongue.....waaah, the way she hold it ah, n u see her slurping n sucking it ah...then add her tongue tingling on the bottom side of yur didi..man, i tot i was in paradise lo...shiok until i had several "spasms", hahaaha! meanwhile, i stripped her panty n started to rubba rubba her clit..man, her moaning n suction became more intenseimmediately started attacking her nipples. Finger her…. Inserted my left centre finger into her cunt to caress the G-spot. … soon, she went into orgasm….mmm..delicious nice juicy started to appear .....yum yum.
.i could not tahan liao ...so ask her to letz start the action....she capped me n immediately put my didi iinto her pussy....by now her breasts were in full view . I kep succking a thte same time It was an intense, high speed bonking…..at times, she would even grasped my arms n shoulders tightly too...i tilted the angle in entering n i could felt the warmth n moist of her cunt.....
After the explosion, she helped to remove the condom and she proceeed to wash me up.
While dressing up, we TCSS a bit. She said she's a sister of a PDMM in signaproe and come here for a 2-week stay to pay them a visit and enjoying tourist life a bit plus getting some income. Back home, she's a housewife (happily married with a kid and to a businessman husband back in China. From the look, somehow I do believe because her dressing can be passed off as a typical singaporean women. She dressed pretty well too and not too scantily dressed like a whore you'd see at GL. She comes from a middle income family by the way of her dressing, the fact that she need not have to work in china and that she owns several cars/jeeps in China. With her experience I encountered, you'd know that she's new in GL trade and is just trying to find her way.
Finally, we checked out and I sent her back to Lor 21 . If you are looking for SYT, she probably not the one for you. But if you had ever had the fantasy of being a teenage boy and being seduced and sexually explored by a horny housewife and given also some tender loving care in that process, she probably right for u. hhehehehe.. Sorry guys,,, don't call me a psycho hehehehe)...

She will still be in signapore for 10 days or so.
Name : shan shan
Looks: 7.5/10 (for MILF standard; 6 for general comaprison. She does not like a country bump or a cheap whore).
Figure : 7/10 ( pics tells everything !!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (raw, good suction, deep, tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (I felt the pussy-suction down there!!!!)
AR: Yes, but a quick one.
Attitude : 9/10 (no rush, very friendly, hygienic, accomodating n hardworking. Very eager to please and constantly asking for improvement.
SOP knowlede : Apparently she's new in the trade, but made up with her willingness to accommodate and her enthusiasm. So, pls provide your expert's guidance
CIM: No. I asked, but she kindly requested me to prompt her as soon as I'm about to come. In the end, chose FJ to unload.
RTF: Yes.
Damage: $50 +$20 (room) +$2 CD

Here's her pic :

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-7/1198677/Image(56).jpg

OK, Senior guys, you can PM me if you want the contact.May I also request that you up my point/ power if you like the FR with the picture I took.
For the rest of junior bros, I dun want to get flooded...just list in here and I WILL TRY to send to everyone as soon as i can...BUT do note that newbies with only 20 posts or less need not apply...U like wat i written or if i pass u contact, a "THANKS" would be good enuff..of cos, UPing my repute would be great too...Exchanges not necessary but will be appreciated if given...cheers

Frankiestine
20-07-2006, 02:39 PM
To my surprise, she also used wet tissue (the alchohol type) to clean my didi and my fingers.:o
Very detailed and informative FR....but I think bro better keep in mind the above, not a good idea to use alcohol swaps on didi especially the dick head cos you might just kick off the good bacterias on the head that is suppose to protect it from things like fungal infection...

kitaro
20-07-2006, 03:22 PM
good find.
can pass me contact bro.....hunting for milf now.

kitaro

Shiokday
20-07-2006, 03:32 PM
not a good idea to use alcohol swaps on didi especially the dick head cos you might just kick off the good bacterias on the head that is suppose to protect it from things like fungal infection...
shifu...how come u no tell me this when i was undergoing training?:D

xiaotita
20-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Very detailed and informative FR....but I think bro better keep in mind the above, not a good idea to use alcohol swaps on didi especially the dick head cos you might just kick off the good bacterias on the head that is suppose to protect it from things like fungal infection...

I think this thingy about good bacterias/ bad bacteria is only applicable to vagina in women.

For a women, it's not advisable to wash the hole too often with dettol soap. The common perception is that it will kill germs. however, a gynae will adse against doing it for the reason as you mentioned. For the penis head, that's considered an exposed area, unlike the vagina is is always moist.

for all bro who go for BBBJ, one general advice is always to pee after the action. This will help to flush out your urinary track in order to prevent possible infection. Have been doing so for 25 years of BBBJ...proven.

Frankiestine
20-07-2006, 04:09 PM
cos the training i give you is commando training...no room for safety factor...:D

Luckytime
20-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi bro,

Nice find... Can I take a q number too??? I know my point is low but would like to try her.

Best regards.

milanzzz
20-07-2006, 04:37 PM
really good detailed report we have here

titts82002
20-07-2006, 04:42 PM
jialat man...

everyday come in here, see more and better MILF kangtao..
how to 'up mountain' like that ?...

hahahaha..

bro xiaotita
solid!... keep up the good details and sharing spirit..

titts

xiaotita
20-07-2006, 04:45 PM
not only getting better MILF, the price also keeping coming down...woaaah:D

Luckytime
20-07-2006, 04:51 PM
ya lor... nows a day milf is getting better and better...

mldue
20-07-2006, 05:46 PM
A comprehensive one.
Thanks for the detailed FR.

Frankiestine
20-07-2006, 05:59 PM
jialat man...

everyday come in here, see more and better MILF kangtao..

hahahaha..

bro xiaotita
solid!... keep up the good details and sharing spirit..

titts
maybe due to clamp down on TN centres more PDMM have to come out from hiding...

Cityvtec4m
20-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi,
Just would like to share with bro here about a MILF gem I found yesterday.

Felt a bit horny yesterady afternoon, so I took a drive to GL to scout and hunt. After several rounds of driving up and down GL/ Sim Ave, by chance spotted this gem standing at GL lor 21. I pulled over, signalled her to come to inquire and have a better look. She was wearing a black top with a black skirt. Her tits look firm and nice..must be at least a cup c. Face look pretty well. .She smiled and i immediately ask her the damage.. She quote me 50 exclude hotel.So ok..

Proceeded to check into Lavender 81 with her. After entering the room, she took off her outer clothes …she was wearing lacy bra and .her boobs look big and firm and it was popping out and jus looks so inviting. We hugged and squeesed here and there a bit. In the room i went off to take a shower. She followed and helped me to wash up while paying a little extra attention to make sure my didi clean. Came out, TCSS a bit. To my surprise, she also used wet tissue (the alchohol type) to clean my didi and my fingers.:o
she gave me a light body massage with her breast and rub me u noe where?haha.She asked me wat i wanted (petting ? etc etc) n i say i wanted to try her BBJ skills. By this time, my didi starting to mari kita liao....she frenched me..gave me a catbath, AR..then went straight down to my didi. She asked how I wanted it. With some guidance, she perfromed deep throat and with good suction.She kept on moaning and swirling her head and tongue.....waaah, the way she hold it ah, n u see her slurping n sucking it ah...then add her tongue tingling on the bottom side of yur didi..man, i tot i was in paradise lo...shiok until i had several "spasms", hahaaha! meanwhile, i stripped her panty n started to rubba rubba her clit..man, her moaning n suction became more intenseimmediately started attacking her nipples. Finger her…. Inserted my left centre finger into her cunt to caress the G-spot. … soon, she went into orgasm….mmm..delicious nice juicy started to appear .....yum yum.
.i could not tahan liao ...so ask her to letz start the action....she capped me n immediately put my didi iinto her pussy....by now her breasts were in full view . I kep succking a thte same time It was an intense, high speed bonking…..at times, she would even grasped my arms n shoulders tightly too...i tilted the angle in entering n i could felt the warmth n moist of her cunt.....
After the explosion, she helped to remove the condom and she proceeed to wash me up.
While dressing up, we TCSS a bit. She said she's a sister of a PDMM in signaproe and come here for a 2-week stay to pay them a visit and enjoying tourist life a bit plus getting some income. Back home, she's a housewife (happily married with a kid and to a businessman husband back in China. From the look, somehow I do believe because her dressing can be passed off as a typical singaporean women. She dressed pretty well too and not too scantily dressed like a whore you'd see at GL. She comes from a middle income family by the way of her dressing, the fact that she need not have to work in china and that she owns several cars/jeeps in China. With her experience I encountered, you'd know that she's new in GL trade and is just trying to find her way.
Finally, we checked out and I sent her back to Lor 21 . If you are looking for SYT, she probably not the one for you. But if you had ever had the fantasy of being a teenage boy and being seduced and sexually explored by a horny housewife and given also some tender loving care in that process, she probably right for u. hhehehehe.. Sorry guys,,, don't call me a psycho hehehehe)...

She will still be in signapore for 10 days or so.
Looks: 7.5/10 (for MILF standard; 6 for general comaprison. She does not like a country bump or a cheap whore).
Figure : 7/10 ( pics tells everything !!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (raw, good suction, deep, tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (I felt the pussy-suction down there!!!!)
AR: Yes, but a quick one.
Attitude : 9/10 (no rush, very friendly, hygienic, accomodating n hardworking. Very eager to please and constantly asking for improvement.
SOP knowlede : Apparently she's new in the trade, but made up with her willingness to accommodate and her enthusiasm. So, pls provide your expert's guidance
CIM: No. I asked, but she kindly requested me to prompt her as soon as I'm about to come. In the end, chose FJ to unload.
RTF: Yes.
Damage: $50 +$20 (room) +$2 CD

Here's her pic :

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-7/1198677/Image(56).jpg

OK, Senior guys, you can PM me if you want the contact.May I also request that you up my point/ power if you like the FR with the picture I took.
For the rest of junior bros, I dun want to get flooded...just list in here and I WILL TRY to send to everyone as soon as i can...BUT do note that newbies with only 20 posts or less need not apply...U like wat i written or if i pass u contact, a "THANKS" would be good enuff..of cos, UPing my repute would be great too...Exchanges not necessary but will be appreciated if given...cheers

Good thing can't share with newbie sad

kikkiboy76
20-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Sigh..........bro, if you dun mind, can share with me? if not it's ok, i understands. Thanks in Advance.

xiaotita
21-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Hi all bros,

For those who have pm me, I'm sorry if I coundn't respond in time. Pls be patient with me. My mailbox is overwhelmed this morning and need some time to sort them out.

If u are sincere in the request, I'll try my best to provide to you as soon as I clear up the mess in my inbox.

Pokimon1
21-07-2006, 10:20 AM
for all bro who go for BBBJ, one general advice is always to pee after the action. This will help to flush out your urinary track in order to prevent possible infection. Have been doing so for 25 years of BBBJ...proven.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... reminds me of a very good piece of advise given by the late Dr. Chan Ah Kow (may his soul rest in peace)

In those days he was popularly known as the "VD Doctor"

"Always piss after you screw, my son; you will have less problems"

Of course, I am not his son.... he always called young men his "son"

xiaotita
21-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi,

Who is this Doctor Chan ? was he a samster ?

camelot
21-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi,

Who is this Doctor Chan ? was he a samster ?

he may been in his youth..had two wives, second a cabaret or nite club girl i think ( if wrong apologies to family ) but his reputation was as The VD doctor. Think clinic in Rochore Road. family home in Mountbatten Rd

His family quite illustrious, amongst offspring : national swimmers, corporate chieftain, advertising head honcho etc
One daughter from first wife even appeared in a B grade movie

Frankiestine
21-07-2006, 11:56 AM
I think this thingy about good bacterias/ bad bacteria is only applicable to vagina in women.
No not really true guys also can kena candidia....one of the common causes they found was actually from bj...especially if the gal did not clean mouth after eating..

Frankiestine
21-07-2006, 11:57 AM
sigh....is there a need to quote the whole post...??

Frankiestine
21-07-2006, 12:02 PM
oh wat a drag just when monster today horny wants to go for a round with her...DA YI MA LAI LIAO...:eek:

Shiokday
21-07-2006, 01:10 PM
cos the training i give you is commando training...no room for safety factor...:D
heng ar...at least i trained with helmet....:p

Shiokday
21-07-2006, 01:11 PM

master...the temptation is too strong rite?:D

Castrol
21-07-2006, 01:26 PM
"Always piss after you screw, my son; you will have less problems"

"

this is a very very old saying liao, during the old days of bonking raw (with hookers even). better follow if you dont use condom... :D

wat2woopee
21-07-2006, 01:49 PM
oh wat a drag just when monster today horny wants to go for a round with her...DA YI MA LAI LIAO...:eek:

Back Door Bro, MONSTER'S FAVORITE:D

Frankiestine
21-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Back Door Bro, MONSTER'S FAVORITE:D
hehehehehe.....can you smell what the monster cooking....:D

i see you found yourself a oriental beauty....

cliche908
22-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Wah bro, GREAT body, just the type i see sure turn on..haha, contact if u dont mind please, thank u sir

Shakyywayy
23-07-2006, 03:37 AM
Called a few contacts on my bonking list. First 2 gals, no luck, line can't get thru. Shan Shan was the 3rd gal I called & she picked up after a few rings. Great, I was only one lor away, so walked over and saw her at the kopitiam with an ah pek. Knew it was her as she kept standing up, looking around and overheard the ah pek said that I will call her when I'm there. No need to call, just approached her directly. They were supposed to go for seafood supper but I broke them up. Oops! Sorry lah to whoever he was.

As bro xiaotita had already written much, I will just supplement on it.

She wore a nice elegant black dress and she does have a certain rich tai tai look. Honestly, I do like this kind of look... classy, doll-up, BIG eyes, slightly tinted hair etc. Am I bonking my rich next door housewife? :D Of coz you will still be able to see slight ageing process at certain angle but at her age, I think she managed to keep it quite well.

When she undressed, she was wearing a sexy thong. For her age of 36, still with a nice tops & pretty good body with bak-bak of which I prefer, to those skiny type.

Washed up for you. Cleaned ur bro with the wet tissue as mentioned. Seemed like she got lots of them in her handbag, hehe. Hugging, frenching, BBBJ pretty good. FJ was responsive though I knew I didn't perform to my expectation. Pumped her mostly in missionary & legs on shoulders for maximum penetration. She does know how to use her puss muscles to clamp your bro.

Hgt:163 est
Wgt:57 est
Attitude: Good, friendly, accomodating. Will ask u what u like; is it good; Am I ok? etc etc.
Overall: In relative to the price of $50, it is worth it!

SYT lover, stay clear! MILF lover, come quick! I still have the feeling as if I was bonking a rich tai tai in a posh neighbourhood, haha. In my opinion, ok, only in my opinion(coz I like MILF), may not be yours, I like her elegant style that she posed for me(every pic tells a story, in the album). Depending on how u look at it, some may say it's like some lau chio 7-month getai singer.

Thanks to bro xiaotita(how come your nick also start with 'xiao', which are now commonly used for those PRC gals, hehe), for the contact. Will share my humble pts with u after 24hrs, for your sharing effort. Ok, flood him with your pm, not me.

Lastly, she will ask u how u get her contact. Just tell her u are 'Seow xian shen's colleague or frd & DUN ever tell her that u had seen her pic on the net. As usual, she asked me to recommend more ppl. I told her our company very BIG, got a lot of horny bros.... & so far, most of them came to her, wore glasses. Coz most of them read too much on sexology!!! Cheers

niterider88
23-07-2006, 10:15 AM
ShakyWayy, agree w/u. These taitai looking ladies fm China r real nice n gentle, good in bed. Got manners n real turn on for guys like us who luv MILF. I once taught at school for really young China kids n I see lots of their mums. Had a one-yr affair with one taitai who shared a 5-room HDB w another PDMM who morked as masseur. On sideline, I had two shots with the latter. Got found out, kenna f...ed like shit fm the former and ended it. Arrrhh...sayang. Xiaotita, any chance to share this one w/me? Thks vm.

woofer
23-07-2006, 04:33 PM
thx again to Seow Xian Shen

Fortunately or unfortunate for me when I called Shan2 few days back, she said that her “auntie’ has come visiting but is going soon. Hesitated for a while not believing in such things and too lazy to drive or walk around GL to look for new targets, I than told her onz lah.

First look at her she looks like a your rich next door neighbour’s wife and kinda resembles a distant relative of mine ! wah !

In she come into my trusty chariot and off we go to look for available lodging for our secret rendevous. It was not to be so str8 forward, cuz circled a number of places with no available lots in sight. During the whole process of looking for a room, as we talked, she was attentively looking at me and holding me, caressing each other. Help “aircon” in car not working temperature getting too hot liao.

Atlas “wang tian bu fu ku xin ren” finally got a lot, damn peak hours of H81. But our ordeal is yet to be over, we still had to wait 20mins for the room, so after reserving the room we went outside to a dark corner to “tan gan qing”, before you know it, we’re hugging n gropping each other in the dark and my hand sneak into her top to conduct a raid on her nipples n we’re both so high. Fortunate or unfortunate, this moment got broken by the call from the hotel to inform me that the room is ready and off we go.

The moment we got into the room, we hugged each other again n went into intensive frenching, damn she nearly sucked the life out of me. In my mind, I tell myself I die liao lah, sure kena suck dry by her, lucky when she boarded me chariot there’re still light, if not I thought hungry ghost festival arrive or a succubus had been released upon me ! We disrobed and went into the showers for some “yuan yang xi sui”. This went on for some 15 0 29mins before we disengaged.

In a wink of a moment, we’re entwined on the bed again. Lock lips body to body as she catbaths down, my little head got engulfed into that eternal vacumm and it was such a bliss. I than turned her over into a 69 and began my assault on her camel toe. Surprisingly no taste, smell etc. Before long more woos and ahhhs came from her mouth between her engulfing my lil head. She than told me “lao gong wo yao”, armoured up and tease her camel toe till she begs me to put in lil armour head.

The pistoning motion never lets up and peepz outside our room can probably hear her moan and her shouts for lao gong to give more to her. All kinda strokes was used, fast shallow, long slow etc, till I finally lay spent. Took a breather for a while to recover from that 100 m sprint. Definitely not for the faint hearted. Sent her back and she mentioned that she would like to see me again . . . hmmmm

rtf sure - but must put on all kinda of spells etc to prevent from being all absorbed :eek:

suckerll
24-07-2006, 07:45 AM
wah lau eh, good FR leh!

pm threadstarter 3days ago until now no news leh :(

wat2woopee
24-07-2006, 09:18 AM
hehehehehe.....can you smell what the monster cooking....:D

i see you found yourself a oriental beauty....

U want bro? Not BAD looking, have kept mistress looks....

t123
24-07-2006, 09:31 AM
FR on Shan Shan

She's indeed a MILF, but, if u are into SYT then she is not your type. She has got a sexy mole on her right hand side of the upper lip (symbols of sex kitten) Gd bbbj, gd suction, no hurry very patient will allow 2nd round if request. Compare to Xiao Yan of course Xiao Yan is better looking, services wise also not lose to Shan Shan.But, of course will rtf if I wanna a gd bbbj.

BTW Shan Shan just finish her PERIOD, she is clean now and she ask me if I wants to puts on CONDOM to WHACK her. Of course my replied is why not?

Tonight going to bonk Xiao Yan she more a gd looker and pretty with great figure except got a scar or stretch mark on her belly.

t123
24-07-2006, 01:35 PM
hi bro bro...mind sharin tis (shan shan) contact no plz??? tks bro 4 ur favour!!! enjoy & ve a nice dae ahead!!!

for boysuper, pls ask the number from threadstarter. you oredi 8 pts liao, unless you think you kiam tio zap.

woofer
24-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Boysuper,

plz respect the unwritten rule of asking from originator. And not from other bros.

Its a wonder why you've only got 3 post so far and all asking for contacts; are you those that needs to be spoonfed ! If you can't meet the conditions set and so be it and start doing some homework to be more than you are instead of being a lurker n leeching off others.

dirtyhairy
24-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Yo Bros all,

As a MILF-bonker, I find Shan2 to live up to her growing reputation although looks wise, she's a tad "over the hill but she grows on you as you gazed more at her eyes, which are dark greyish/brown...although face a tad taut. She's tanned but well proportioned with slight sagging boobs.
Her pussy is wet, and she's a accomplished lover although I find golden nympho better in bod and looks.
Still Shan2's loud moaning rocks and when she cummed, she frenched like crazy..and would thrust her pelvic back at you. She isalso all ready to please, which is real good...she told me she enjoyed being fucked. As I was real horny again, I did the slow bonk, pulling the did out and to slam in to the hilt bringing loud moans and shrieks saying "pu Xing...pu xing" as she sucked my tongue as as if to draw it out. It was heavenlyto see a woman enjoying herslef. Thanx to my little one, She came twice.
All these I experienced in a energy sapping bonk during lunch today.
Summary:
Value for Money Bonk.
Looks: 5.5/10 MILF... typical PRC.
Bod: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.6/10
Damage: $60 + $10 + 20 room +CD
RTF: undecided

DumbAss
25-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Later you can once I am allowed to give.
Let me help you!:)

jacky chan
25-07-2006, 12:50 PM

haha bro shoikday, very funny....:D

Shiokday
25-07-2006, 02:55 PM
haha bro shoikday, very funny....:D
heh heh...glad u see the funny side of it...:D

jjs_sg
25-07-2006, 03:16 PM
tried calling her and message her, no reply today leh.

Frankiestine
25-07-2006, 05:23 PM
heeheeheehee.....heeheeheehee....:D anyone know why the big big grin on my face....FR coming up soon..

klong
25-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Yo bro care to share the contact on this gem of yours?

draken
26-07-2006, 01:01 AM
Yo Bros all,

As a MILF-bonker, I find Shan2 to live up to her growing reputation although looks wise, she's a tad "over the hill but she grows on you as you gazed more at her eyes, which are dark greyish/brown...although face a tad taut. She's tanned but well proportioned with slight sagging boobs.
Her pussy is wet, and she's a accomplished lover although I find golden nympho better in bod and looks.
Still Shan2's loud moaning rocks and when she cummed, she frenched like crazy..and would thrust her pelvic back at you. She isalso all ready to please, which is real good...she told me she enjoyed being fucked. As I was real horny again, I did the slow bonk, pulling the did out and to slam in to the hilt bringing loud moans and shrieks saying "pu Xing...pu xing" as she sucked my tongue as as if to draw it out. It was heavenlyto see a woman enjoying herslef. Thanx to my little one, She came twice.
All these I experienced in a energy sapping bonk during lunch today.
Summary:
Value for Money Bonk.
Looks: 5.5/10 MILF... typical PRC.
Bod: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.6/10
Damage: $60 + $10 + 20 room +CD
RTF: undecided

really envy the bros who tried her... sian lah...pm threadstarter twice liao still no response... btw she still ard? good milfs are hard to find nowadays....

Frankiestine
26-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Firstly a big thank you to bro Xiaotita for this gem of a MILF.
She said to thank you bro for intro so many new bros to her.

First establish contact with Shan Shan last Friday, unfortunately her Da Yi Ma was in town to visit her. Actually I sound her out to see if she was interested to do anal, yes but need to pay her extra as she never done before. Ho say liao, monster tell himself die die next week must try.

Come Tuesday, 7 early 8 early called her and make booking in the afternoon, again ask her if she was keen to try anal. She said yes but must slowly cos will be first time doing. Ok no problem monster told her...man man lai...
Monster look inside wallet, alamak no budget how? Heehee lucky son piggy bank got money...sorry son you will understand when you grow up....when you need it you just die die have to do it one way or another....

Reached target hotel 81 along Lor 18 at around 2.30pm, called Shan Shan and told her reached already, she said she will be waiting at the front of hotel. As I was circling the hotel, I just couldn't find the entrance to drive into hotel carpark. While making my second round looking for the entrance, I managed to bio one MILF standing outside the hotel, I must say I do agree with bro woofer, she does have that aura of a tai tai look. Damn spotted her nodding to some one driving past in a van, sekali she thought that was me and hop into the van, faster called her on phone and told her I am round the corner but looking for parking space and tell her not to go anywhere else. Somehow I drove into the back lane of the hotel and managed to locate the entrance. Knn, who the bloody hell will locate their main entrance at the back alley??

Shan shan was still standing along the road locating left and right for me, little did she knew I was actually just behind her having already parked in the hotel. Called her again and told her to look behind, she turned round and spotted me gave me a wide smile. Somehow that aura of that tai tai look seems to keep growing on me. We greeted each other and went straight to book a room. Seems like this hotel is not only for cheongsters but really many many budget travellers stay there.

As we proceeded up the room in the lift we were making small talks but at the same time I was scrutinizing her through and through. I must say she does look good for her age which is incidentally 36 and she already got a 9 yo kid back home. Once we entered the room, the minute I close the door, we hugged each other and started to french like no tomorrow and fell onto the bed in each other arms. We were really tongue sparring. I was groping her boobs, nice soft boobs she got and then slowly move my hands down south to her pussy. She suggested going for a bath first together.

Shan shan took off her dress, damn this woman body can really put many others to shame. She may not have the perfectest of body but considering that she had given birth before, her tummy and stretch marks weren;t that obvious to the naked eyes. And dig this, nice short pussy hair, didn';t look like she trim them but they were naturally short and not bushy. And those who find armpit hairs a big turn off...hairless, yup hairless armpit to go with it.

We proceeded to the bath where she did the soaping down for me concentrating on my didi. At this point I told her she got nice ass for a AJ, she told me "You yi dian jing zhan". Hehehe had to calm her fears, "Bu you jing zhan man man lai"...."Ning de hen da, wo pa de yi xia tung"...(due to my lousy mandarin)..."I am abit anxious"...Don;t be scared"..."Yours is quite big"...

We dried up and went straight to the bed where we had another sparring session with our tongue. Suddenly, she stopped, told out the trusty little wet wipes, as elaborated by the other bros, started to do a wipe down on my dick and fingers. I then asked her, "are you by any chance a nurse or doctor by profession?". "No, it just that I like to be clean"...

Shan shan then laid down on the bed again, I started to french her all over again and then slowly worked my way down to her breasts. Nice little nipples she has and her boobs were soft to the touch. I then licked my way down south to her pussy. Took her protuding vulva and started to suck and tug at it. "Wo xi huan"...taking this opportunity i then started to play around her ass hole with one fingers, teasing it by making circles round and round it. She was moaning and groaning and told me she like the feeling as she has never felt the feeling of been tickled around the ass....she was wet, then just like Lok Siu Fung the kungfu character and his jit jui of Leng Sai Yat Zi...the two fingers grip...like a fork one finger went into her pussy while the other slowly probe its way into her ass hole....her hips thrust upwards as I did that..."Did you like that?"..."Yes, I never felt that before it is very nice feeling"..."Ok" I replied "but let take nice and slow as it is your first time"....

Damn just then the phone rang...ok whO was the bro that called her around 3 for a booking?..Shan shan was trying to keep a straight face talking on the phone cos I was licking her pussy while finger fucking her pussy and ass the same time...immediately after she put the phone down...she started to let it go and couldn;'t control herself anymore...her moaning and groaning could even be heard along the corridors if I did not stopped then....

She then started to BBBJ me...i wanted her in a 69 pose...this woman can really blow..nice and supple lips..no friction on the dick...alternating between the shaft, balls and the dick head...monster had to tahan if not sure to fight out my loose cannons inside...as I did not shave for a couple of days, my stubble on my face was abit pricky...as her pussy area was not very bushy...it offered little protection from my stubbles..she told me to stop as she felt itchy from the pricking...she then continued with her bbbj...monster love it and was taking it all in, every minute of it...if only this could go on for eternity....

To be continued.....

Frankiestine
26-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Well with all the bbbj by this time my didi was screaming for some action. Shan Shan asked if I wanted to mount her already...mai tu leow...rushing for the condom on the table which i had brought along, damn in my kan cheongness, I couldn't tear open the wrapping...Shan Shan took it off my hands and tried...she bit on the wrapping to tear it open...then unroll the condom from its packaging and wrap it round my dick...she is one obliging MILF..she was very accomodative willing to serve and not be served like most PRC...we first started off in a missionary position...Shan Shan started moaning and called out "lao gong lao gong"...this only serves as a catalyst for the monster to thrust harder with each stroke..

but no..got to hold back cannot finished the job so soon...so with each penetrating push in, I grab her tightly and we started another round of tongue sparring...then i lifted her legs up and knees nearly touching her face...can really feel my dick deep deep into her pussy hole..."ah lao gong he suan", she was moaning...my hands were full..trying to reached down her ass but in this position quite difficult cos monster a bit pendek don;t have long arms like Ah Meng...but those soft tender boobs...while fucking her i crane my neck down to suck and lick those nipples...

then stopped a while as i wanted to prep her for anal entry...again i started to finger her ass hole again...again she moaned "he xi huan"...but she was still worried as the finger is still marginally smaller then a dick...she then told me to put some lubricant in...lucky she brought one along...hehehe if I didn't know, she might have just brought the tube of lubricant in preparation for anal...i took some of the lubricant and started to grease her ass hole...boy was it a tight ass...each time i slip my finger out, the hole clamp up tightly...boy oh boy have we got a virgin ass here...each stroke of moving my finger in and out...Shan Shan would moan loudly...shit this woman really have stereo effect...monster then tried to insert dick into her ass..but her hole was on the lower side so not unless we prop it up with pillows, it would be difficult to penetrate from this position which was missionary...we had some difficulties as firstly her's was a virgin ass hole and secondly the position was not that good...each time i failed to enter the hole, my finger would take over its place...so as to ensure the hole does not clamp up again...

i then flipped Shan Shan round for doggie fuck..while doing her doggie..i was also finger fucking her ass..in her groaning state she said "lao gong bu yao liao lah"...all i could say was "bu yao jing man man lai"..."wo he jing zhan"...she said...i told her to imagine her first fuck and that how the experience would be like...she tried to weasel her ass out of the way but i held her down by grabbing her hips...i took more lubricant and applied on my fingers and started to finger fuck her more vigourously....this time the sensation for her was both estatic and slight discomfort due to the increase in pace..."lao gong lao gong"..she was literally yelling...i could sense the timing was right to start penetration with my dick...i applied a little on my dick head...her ass hole was really tight...each time my fingers came out to let my dick in..immediately it would closed and clamp up..."lao gong bu yao lah"...she pleaded...monster could smell shit..hehehe...no turning back now..."yi sia zi" i told her..."bu yao pa man man lai"...we struggle to get the dick in...finally just before i took my fingers out i inserted my dick in a bit....slowly i push in...she let out a scream..."aaaahhh lao gong jing liao"...wat a sight finally my dick was in her ass hole....resistance at this point was futile, she had to give in to the pull of the dark force...slowly i started off like a 4 stroke engine bike...slowly with each measure stroke i went in...then like a 2 stroke engine i began to pick up the pace...."aaaaaaaaahhhh" was all Shan Shan could murmured.....in btwn her endearing screams of "lao gong lao gong"..."lao po yi sai zi wo yao lai le".....i mumbled while thrusting in and out....Shan shan was on the verge of collapsing flat down which might just draw out my dick from the ass...i wasn't going to let it happen..i prop her up by supporting her hips from her front and grab it tightly....it was poetry in motion as my hips just went on auto in and out in and out...."aaaaaaaaaah" i screamed out as i came with my full load...i just didn't want to stop despite charging my load out...i kept thrusting and thrusting and my body vibrated vigorously to the continous motion....

still holding her hips up supporting her by the waist...i can see that she too was totally exhausted by the "hole assperience"...my body was totally drenched in perspiration....slowly i put my dick out...almost immediately her now deflower ass hole clamp up and tighten itself round the condom which was dangling half inside her ass and the other half outside of it...i pulled the condom out...shan shan collapsed onto the bed...i too collapse right on top of her resting on her soft boobs...i asked if her husband enjoys sex with her..it seems they don't do it much...what a waste i thought..this woman can really make a man feel like a king in bed...

i knew she had another appt soon..so i told her she could go off if she wants to...but she kept asking if that was ok...she was willing to stay with me thru out the duration of the booking...no i insist more over..i am shag with all the sexercise...monster must admit old already...nowadays very difficult to marikita for round two...so better to give her early time off and prepare for next fuck...she kept apologising despite the fact that i was the one who told her she can leave...i tell you this woman can really make you sooner or later fall in love with her even though she might not be a SYT.

I won't dwell into the ratings cos one man meat another man poison but there is only one category which i wanna rate:

AJ - 10/10 (Super tight)..:D

Shan Shan will be here for a few more days before heading up north then she will probably come back for a couple more weeks before going back by then she may be gone for go....

Damage for virgin ass - 80+20 room.
RTF - Definitely if can get her.

xiaotita
26-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks to bro xiaotita(how come your nick also start with 'xiao', which are now commonly used for those PRC gals, hehe), for the contact. Will share my humble pts with u after 24hrs, for your sharing effort. Ok, flood him with your pm, not me.

Lastly, she will ask u how u get her contact. Just tell her u are 'Seow xian shen's colleague or frd & DUN ever tell her that u had seen her pic on the net. As usual, she asked me to recommend more ppl. I told her our company very BIG, got a lot of horny bros.... & so far, most of them came to her, wore glasses. Coz most of them read too much on sexology!!! Cheers

thank you for upping my point, sir !!!
for those who pm me, pls be patient. There are limitation by the system in the number of messages I can sent out each time.

My nick "xiaotita" aka small trumpet had been with me quite long liao. Previously, I had some contribution on SB forum. That was many years ago.

For those who have enjoyed shan shan, hope u like it. I thought of booking her , but I'm in overseas on biz trip at this moment. Never realise that there are some hot FR here... mmmm....really makes me hot and steamy, so near to the unforgettable encounter with her and yet so far away....sianz...

xiaotita
26-07-2006, 06:14 PM

thank you for upping my point, sir !!!
for those who pm me, pls be patient. There are limitation by the system in the number of messages I can sent out each time.

My nick "xiaotita" aka small trumpet had been with me quite long liao. Previously, I had some contribution on SB forum. That was many years ago.

For those who have enjoyed shan shan, hope u like it. I thought of booking her , but I'm in overseas on biz trip at this moment. Never realise that there are some hot FR here... mmmm....really makes me hot and steamy, so near to the unforgettable encounter with her and yet so far away....sianz...

Shiokday
26-07-2006, 08:42 PM
I won't dwell into the ratings cos one man meat another man poison but there is only one category which i wanna rate:

AJ - 10/10 (Super tight)..:D

has been a long time since i read such steamy fr...

2 words...SOLID FR!!!

noname123
26-07-2006, 09:06 PM
has been a long time since i read such steamy fr...

2 words...SOLID FR!!!

Horny say horny lah.....:D

PaleFace
26-07-2006, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=Frankiestine] ..i am shag with all the sexercise...monster must admit old already...nowadays very difficult to marikita for round two...

Bro Frankiesine,

I salute you for your steamy FR. I enjoy reading it and hope to learn from you how to bed one of these MILFs and play all three holes at sitting.

I noticed that you always mentioned that you are "old already" in your post. May I know how old are you? Are you 50 yet? I am reaching that number soon but I always think I am still young. My urologist friend told me that "think young" is one way of keeping you sexually active.

Frankiestine
26-07-2006, 09:15 PM
I noticed that you always mentioned that you are "old already" in your post. May I know how old are you? Are you 50 yet? I am reaching that number soon but I always think I am still young. My urologist friend told me that "think young" is one way of keeping you sexually active.
No choice my body has been taking a beating during my younger years where to me that was no such thing as the sky the limit...it was simply all style anything goes until now thou nearly coming mid 40s but it is already battle weary...moreover my bad back has really restricted my mobility in many ways especially on the bed...:D

jjs_sg
26-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Thanks Bro Xiaotita for the contact !

Got her contact for quite a few days but did not manage to find time to act.

Anyway, this is a short FR since I am not any expert in writing one.

In general, she is a nice lady. Looks very serious like a strict mom with quite a big build (not fat but big tall size like those normally from the north-east). Body-wise, well, the photo posted here speak a thousand words.

Called her 2 hours before hand to make appointment. Called her at the agreed time to arrange for a place but it took a while for her to pick up the call. she quickly tell me to book a room cos she was actually in the mid of a session with customer. when I started to ask her if she is going to take long, she start moaning with a guy bonking her in the back ground. she tried to control her moan when talking to me but could not really hold on that well. ended up I was hearing her being bonk by another brother. Wow, got a instant hard-on ! When I got myself cooled down, was thinking if i should go ahead as it will kill my mood instant if she pick up her phone and start talking to someone else while I m bonking her !

Anyway, I was too curious to give up after hearing her moan through the phone for almost 20s.

Met up with her to do what a couple suppose to do. Will not go into details as I dun think we did anything too different than anyone else.

She is accommodating, never shy away for any touch or penetration anywhere. did finger f her anal while bonking her in doggy style.

here are my rating for her,
Looks: 6
Boobs: not big but ok.
body: as shown in pic
bbbj: 6
FJ: 6.5 loud and seductive moan !
RTF: probably not. face too fierce for my liking.

Bros here, this is my personal feel for the session with her. If u dun like it, I am sorry ! Kanna zap twice previous for posting FR which not did not compliment the FL, sigh !

Hope my experience could give you some hints for where you wanna try her !
Enjoy !

Frankiestine
27-07-2006, 08:18 AM
Called her at the agreed time to arrange for a place but it took a while for her to pick up the call. she quickly tell me to book a room cos she was actually in the mid of a session with customer. when I started to ask her if she is going to take long, she start moaning with a guy bonking her in the back ground. she tried to control her moan when talking to me but could not really hold on that well. ended up I was hearing her being bonk by another brother. Wow, got a instant hard-on !
Hahaha bro was that you who called her on Tuesday around 2 plus to 3 in the afternoon....if it was then the guy bonking her on the end of the line was me...
Damn just then the phone rang...ok whO was the bro that called her around 3 for a booking?..Shan shan was trying to keep a straight face talking on the phone cos I was licking her pussy while finger fucking her pussy and ass the same time...immediately after she put the phone down...she started to let it go and couldn;'t control herself anymore...her moaning and groaning could even be heard along the corridors if I did not stopped then..

jjs_sg
27-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Hahaha bro was that you who called her on Tuesday around 2 plus to 3 in the afternoon....if it was then the guy bonking her on the end of the line was me...

Errr........
:o :p

wat2woopee
27-07-2006, 10:31 AM
This FR is dedicated to Bro Xiaotita for the wonderful contact!!

Got her yesterday after work & seeing the steamy FR also by Bro Monster who Analized this Super Horny Chick...

Waited for her at her Lorong hangout, over the phone sounds husky but it's the total package that counts & I'm always game for a lady that likes to please a MAN....

Saw her walk towards me as I was waiting at the entrance of the hotel.
Well maintain body for a Mom...
Well dress sense with a X-factor look (CFM)
Went up to room, frenched me straight away, damm turn on, squeeze her knockers with her dress still on, I must say her body solid for a mom, remove to see pink tits to go, straight hard on.....
Help to shower me & wash my LC & focusing circular swirl on head & more frenching, finger her CB WOW Seibeh wet under, checked her got opened Pao for today, NO!!!! I 1st customer for the day....
Hosei... I thought, you going to get it from me....:D
Dried up, threw her on bed, cap & she gave me 1 hell of mind-blowing blowjob with moans, licked her CB, with odorless juice & fingered her...
By now she was Begging to be mounted....
Farked her missionary, I tell you this CB is Farking WET... Real WET....
Reversed to cowgirl.... knocked her to ecstasy for 6 rounds when phone rang...
I always fantasy to fark someone & let her talk at the same time, now is the chance, told her to go to dressing table, entered from rear....
Who called? Threadstarter lah!!!! She thank him for the customers while I piak piak away...
I rammed her so hard she moan out & face squirmed, really make my day....
After hanging up ask permission for REARDOOR service, YES!!!!
Take lube from her bag... Lubed her with finger, pushed in slowly, SHE SCREAMED so loud I think reception also can hear her...
2 mins of anal, she says going to die as she commented LC so big, Wah make my day again...
Changed CD, missionary, by now I drenched in sweat from 35plus mins for farking, phone ring again, 1 bro at lorong hotel downstairs waiting..
Stepped up RPM, she moaned uncontrolled, I ell you the bro most probably popped his zipper hearing this :D
Farked her with pattern changes till the hour up before having guess what CIM!!!!!

Conclusion: 1 of best fark I got, told me about her cheating husband during the session & she's here to get even, loves every minute she's here, WET through out the session & the night before, alamak!! 1 ang mo booked her whole night, farked the hell out of her 3 times with 9 inch joystick!! And she still horny the 2nd day when I mount her....
****** Star for this SUPER HORNY Broad.... Will RTF!!!

PaleFace
27-07-2006, 10:59 AM
No choice my body has been taking a beating during my younger years where to me that was no such thing as the sky the limit...it was simply all style anything goes until now thou nearly coming mid 40s but it is already battle weary...moreover my bad back has really restricted my mobility in many ways especially on the bed...:D

Bro,

Try doing stomach muscles and lower back muscles exercises to improve your back. I had slip-disc about eight years ago. Fortunately no surgery is required. The surgeon recommended these exercises to strengthen my back after I completed my course of physiotherapy. It had since became my daily routine and my back does not give me anymore problem now. This is especially helpful for tall people like me ( I am 1.78m) and moreover, I golf.

Most importantly, if you slowly work those stomach muscles into a lean six-pack, you will gradually experience a stronger and harder erection without the help of performance enhancing drugs and your mobility in bed will not be restricted. Make sure you do your exercises with the correct methods, doing them the wrong ways can hurt your back.

Cheers!

Frankiestine
27-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Bro,

Try doing stomach muscles and lower back muscles exercises to improve your back. I had slip-disc about eight years ago. Fortunately no surgery is required. The surgeon recommended these exercises to strengthen my back after I completed my course of physiotherapy. It had since became my daily routine and my back does not give me anymore problem now. This is especially helpful for tall people like me ( I am 1.78m) and moreover, I golf.

Most importantly, if you slowly work those stomach muscles into a lean six-pack, you will gradually experience a stronger and harder erection without the help of performance enhancing drugs and your mobility in bed will not be restricted. Make sure you do your exercises with the correct methods, doing them the wrong ways can hurt your back.

Cheers!

slip disc you never got it fixed? well i reckon mine also started off as slip disc and ended up with all the fluid in the disc leaking out till now it is totally degenerated. The last two vetebrae in btwn now there is nothing to cushion them, so basically both rubbing against each other, everyday especially waking up from bed is hell. sit ups and jogging or any impact sports is out...even walking down the stairs can kill...imagine sometimes when i miss a step and end up on the lower next step...damn the pain shoots right up to the whole spine...wat are the type of stomach and back exercise do you do? i was a very active sports man used to doing 5km run each day but having this problem i have been leading a sedated life for the past 6 years...hehehe lucky sex drive still as strong...:D

Frankiestine
27-07-2006, 01:30 PM
****** Star for this SUPER HORNY Broad.... Will RTF!!!
Hahaha woopee....hehehehe didn't she called you "lao gong lao gong" as you were banging her....:D

wat2woopee
27-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Hahaha woopee....hehehehe didn't she called you "lao gong lao gong" as you were banging her....:D

No la, she keep on saying shio bu liao.....
I told her ni lau kong chen pent, ni de gong fu jie young hao, tar bu yao.....:D

wat2woopee
27-07-2006, 01:35 PM

Checked with her, SHE WANTS US to GB Her... HOW???:D

woofer
27-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Kirin n Manmagic,

Please refrain from asking for Shan Shan's contact from me. Obviously, you guys have not met the conditions set out. Maybe this should serve as a reminder to why you guys are not qualified. If you bother to pm for me for contacts (I think am not the only one you guys pm) am pretty sure you'll bother to pm threadstarter and or even setup your own thread with a good gem. yeah

Shiokday
27-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Horny say horny lah.....:D
hello...u so famous in sbf and still tracking a newbie like me?:rolleyes:

noname123
27-07-2006, 02:13 PM

LP lah...track you...where got time...i like to track AH SAM :D

Shiokday
27-07-2006, 02:26 PM
LP lah...track you...where got time...i like to track AH SAM :D
u got bring ur LP to work meh?

why u want to track sam?:confused:

noname123
27-07-2006, 02:29 PM
u got bring ur LP to work meh?

why u want to track sam?:confused:

AH sam my "idol" mah.....:D

Shiokday
27-07-2006, 02:33 PM
AH sam my "idol" mah.....:D
this is FLD...cannot find him 1...:p

noname123
27-07-2006, 02:47 PM
this is FLD...cannot find him 1...:p

if i can make him appear in here...how...:D

Shiokday
27-07-2006, 02:53 PM
if i can make him appear in here...how...:D
u win lor...only u can meh...u are NONAME123 wor...:D

noname123
27-07-2006, 02:57 PM
u win lor...only u can meh...u are NONAME123 wor...:D

half fuck answer.....

t123
27-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Another newbie Kirin wrote this to me.

Hi Bro, can pass me Shan Shan and/or Xiao Yen's contact? Will return the favour later. Thanks.

Can all newbies pay some decent respect to all threadstarters? Can or not?
Its the threadstarters' effort, please ask them to get the contact. And don't need to return the favour. I am no hijacker and and 2-5 kid. :mad:

gangjian
27-07-2006, 03:15 PM
face too fierce for my liking.

First, thanks to Bro Xiaotita for passing the contact. Called her up and had a quick round with her.

Overall, she has the best attitude of all the FL's I've met. Really into pleasing you with whatever she has. Never rush. After finishing, sit down for a ciggy and TCSS with me, even though another bro has made a following appointment. Talkative and sincere too. You can easily click with her, and that for sure juice-up the action, especially on her part.;) She said she highed on almost every occasion with bros here, and that only makes our enjoyment greater.

In terms of look, she's not my favorite type, as Bro jjs-sg mentioned above, a bit too fierce, not demure and mild enough for my taste. But doesn't really affect much. For $50, it's a heck of quality for the money!

BTW, Bro Xiaotita, she's still marveling at how come your company has so many good cheonging bros to keep her busy all these days.:D

Frankiestine
27-07-2006, 04:10 PM
ooi wat happen why there is a (m) beside your nick...you offended big boss man..:confused:

Frankiestine
27-07-2006, 04:12 PM
BTW, Bro Xiaotita, she's still marveling at how come your company has so many good cheonging bros to keep her busy all these days.:D
Maybe we should tell her we are employed under Sammyboy Inc. Pte Ltd :D

Shiokday
27-07-2006, 04:46 PM
ooi wat happen why there is a (m) beside your nick...you offended big boss man..:confused:
haha...got meh...now u see it now u don't....

noname123
27-07-2006, 04:52 PM

Happy like fuck right...i go COMPLIANT :D

Frankiestine
27-07-2006, 05:32 PM
damn my eyes must be playing tricks with me again...:cool:

Frankiestine
27-07-2006, 05:33 PM
deleted double post system very slow....

noname123
27-07-2006, 05:35 PM
damn my eyes must be playing tricks with me again...:cool:

i tell u a secret....he blows AH SAM :D

Frankiestine
27-07-2006, 09:47 PM
i tell u a secret....he blows AH SAM :D
hahaha then Sam must come with big boobs cos my bro shiok is a boob lover...:D

Manofwar
28-07-2006, 12:29 AM
can share with me ma? thou i a green horn here

yojimbo
28-07-2006, 01:52 AM
great FR from the threadstarter!
cheers!

xiaotita
28-07-2006, 04:49 PM

Tell her we worked in an very very big MNC lor....hehehe. As a matter of fact, there are many of MNC in Signapore and she should believe...hehehe

BTW, I called her yesterday from overseas at about 5pm. She was grateful for the the bros who treated her well and those who patronise her. While she was talking to me. i can hear she was apparently very distracted....panting... screaming, giggling away....mmmm... wondering who is the bro who was "torturing" her at that moment..

xiaotita
28-07-2006, 05:01 PM
I always fantasy to fark someone & let her talk at the same time, now is the chance, told her to go to dressing table, entered from rear....
Who called? Threadstarter lah!!!! She thank him for the customers while I piak piak away...
I.... Will RTF!!!

hi Bro,

Waah.. you got this kind of fetish ...:eek:

... yeah... I was the one calling her at the moment just while you were ramming her. she was moaning away like hell....... you are the man !!!!.

Manofwar
28-07-2006, 08:12 PM
hi bro thou i dont have enough points but i would like to try:eek: :eek:

Horchew
29-07-2006, 11:42 AM
Tell her we worked in an very very big MNC lor.....

LOL....... Melons N Cheebyes (MNC incorp) , I propose SBF Pte Unlimited Co. :D

BTW, all these favorable FR on her starting to tempt me into trying her.... actualy called her few days ago for appt, she told me to wait 3hrs, coz she engage w anoter bro. at tat time.
Can't wait 3hrs, so caught other fish.

Now must try my luck again, kudos to all the bros. FR. :p

Luckytime
29-07-2006, 02:45 PM
!st of all would like to thanks bro xiaotita for the contact.

Was feeling bored yesterday nite so decided to call and sms Mo Jing 1st cos she is my 1st target but she did not answer or reply my msg so I guess she must be very busy. No choice since she didn't answer so I go 4 my 2nd target which is ShanShan.

Sms her at 7pm and she called back within 5mins so I just book a session with her at 8pm. She told me to go to GL Lorong xx to wait for her.

After reaching there, called her again to ask her what clothing is she wearing and she reply in red and black dress. When I 1st saw her, I wanted to reject cancelled the session as her look is not my taste but paiseh to rejest so we proceed to h81 near that lorong.

After we went into the room she starts to take off her dress and help me to strip mine...after that we both went to take shower together and I starts to rubbo her boobs as its nice to squeeze...

After bath she took out a wet tissue to clean my didi and starts to bbbj me and this is where i know why bros here like her so much... she suck and lick like no tomorrow... shiok man... as she lick and suck, she'll look at you time and time again and told me dun look at her cos she feel paiseh... but i dun care cos just by looking at her sucking and licking is enough liao... she is enjoying it and keeps telling me mine is too big and she scared that it will be very painful if we started to fuck each other...

After her sucking and licking for 10 mins, its my turn to attack her boobs. Nice nipples to suck and as I am sucking, she also do some massage on my back. I suck and suck for 5 mins and she took out the cd to cap me and ask me to pump her. As my didi goes in, she scream like nobodies business. Pumped her from top for 5 mins and told her to go on top as I want to see her boobs bouce...When she goes on top, the volume goes up a gear more. After another 5 mins I can't tahan and cum in her... Dun know why can't hold on much longer... Aiya...

After clean up paid her and she just rushed to her next appointment as she told me the guy after me called her 5 mins later than me.

Sorry for the long winded FR. As for bros who want good service can look for her but if those goes for looks, she is not your type. Thanks bro Xiaotita again.

Look: 5 ( Not really my type )
boobs: 7 ( nice to hold and suck )
Body: 6 ( Its a normal milf's body )
Bbbj: 8 ( good suction and she is enjoying it )
Service: 8 ( Got catbath and massage included )
Damage: $60+$10 tips+$20 hotel + $10 join h81 membership and as for cd, bought it from 7-eleven.

Luckytime
29-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Forgot to write out this, she will be going to M'sia today and will be back tomorrow around evening time.

hosay1980
29-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Tried her few days ago.

What to add since bros already mentioned esp her BBBJ.

Not for bro who goes for look.

Below are my rating:

Look: 5 ( Sorry to say)
boobs: 7
Body: 6
Bbbj: 8 (good and powerful suction)
Service: 8 (with catbath and massage)
Damage: $60+tips+hotel + cd
RTF : Mmmmmmm, maybe

Apollo
29-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Forgot to write out this, she will be going to M'sia today and will be back tomorrow around evening time.

Oooo, called her several times today afternoon no response, then tried another FL XiaoYan. will go overseas soon, hope she still here after me back and can try her AJ job :D

Thanks bro xiaotita for the contact, upp you humble 4 pt.

OkoBoko
30-07-2006, 04:43 AM
First of all, tks to bro Xiaotita for SS contact. Just back from action @GL14.

Called Shan Shan around 1am & was bingo she was available at dat moment, ask me to meet outside Frangrance Hotel & she will be there 5 mins from her apartment nearby. While waiting, smoking & eye-shopping those FLs across the street, from far saw a well-dressed MILF walking towards my direction & i presume is her. Call her name & she acknowledge and first impression was much better than expected. Check in for a room & proceed to 2nd level. On the way up, we tcss abit here & there to ease down.

In the room, everything was SOP, undress & went to take shower together. She wash me like a small baby from top to toe........ Really like her attitude, very service-oriented & i start busy soaping her boobs. I should say a nice pair at her age.

On bed, she starts it off by licking & sucking all over me & did a AR before she bbbj dat last for 10 mins or more. No rush job, very sensual & stimulating which i got to ask her to halt. Wanted to offer her back but she wingly tell me to just lie relax & enjoy the suck from her again......as she can sense i'm gonna to explode soon, she stop the action & capped me up & ride on my rod. She really rode on it FAST & FURIOUS!!!! i cant take my eyes & hands off her jaggling melons & in no time i pizzz...pizzz...pizzz.....think due to the aftermath of the bbbj earlier which i enjoyed very much. She cleans me up & ask whether i am satistified with the session & O Yea i told her i was much sex-tified.............. Paid her and she tks me for visiting her, very friendly & easy going lady. Thumbs UP!!!!;)

Look: 6 (Not SYT type but pleasant looking)
Boobs: 8 (nice C-cupper & firm for the age of 36)
Body: 5 (Kind of saggy abit liao but skin still good)
Bbbj: 9 (One of the best, she seems njoying sucking & can make u cum for sure!)
Damage: $50 + $10 tips (for her good attitude) + $20 (Hotel) + $2 (Condom)
RTF: Very soon!!!!

She just came back from jb tis evening & only get visa for 3 days till 1st Aug. For bros who wants to try her u got to act quick.:eek:

ashish_oor
30-07-2006, 04:56 AM
a very well written FR....quite detailed and informative....thank you for sharing your experience.

Apollo
30-07-2006, 06:02 PM
She just came back from jb tis evening & only get visa for 3 days till 1st Aug. For bros who wants to try her u got to act quick.

3 day, So short? then cant try her AJ lao ;) Hope more PRC will provide that job :rolleyes:

ANTHO
30-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks bro xiaotita for the contact. Called Shan Shan up at ard 4.30pm to ask if she's available and she asked me to go down at 5pm. So i rch there earlier at GL Lor 18 at ard 4.40pm , so i scout around while waiting for 5pm. While i was walking back from L16 back to Lor 18 , saw a transparent front black colour dress lady taking out a handphone to make a call. In less than 5 sec , my hp ringg.. BINGO ! Its her , actually i BIO her for a while already when she walked out from the coffee shop at L16. So wave to her and proceed to our hotel for our mission. After checking in to the room , she hugged me so tightly and start frenching. My hands also start to carass her back and downwards to her ass. She then removed her clothings and i remove mine , so after that we proceed to have a shower , she bath for me , so tender.. Keke .. i feel like i'm a little boy , still need mother to shower for me hehe.. somemore she is a MILF :p After shower , we went straight to the bed and she start her catbath , followed by BBBJ for me. I tell u man , this gal can really blow , to me la , but i dun know how other bros here may feel. Got to stop her after 5min if not sure cum one. So i ask her to lie down and i service her. Licked her nipple and she start to moan softly. So i slowly move southwards to her pussy and attacked the clitoris , but unfortunately not much response , but she did tell me that 2 days ago , a bro here with mostache hurt her pussy lips , keke , she say that guys moustache to pricky liao , wonder who the bro is ? Hehe.. So i tell her dun worry , i will be soft and tender to her and indeed after a short while , she start her moaning radio station and i followed by inserting my left index finger into her pussy. She start to moan like hell and wriggling her body. Seeing that she is already getting into the mood , i inserted my right index finger into her asshole. The moaning sound doubled and i was feeling kinda high , only the word SHIOK and like flying in the sky can describe by feeling. I then capped myself after her demand for me to F her. Started from missionary position and she was moaning very loud like what bros here said and really i believe the cleaner auntie outside can oso hear. Then suddenly she shivered and then she closed up her legs and tell me not to move. She wriggle her ass slowly and whisper to me that she like this position cos she will feel very tight and filling. She kept saying HEN SHUANG... ZHEN SHU FU.. WO YAO LAI LE..Etc.. That makes me more n more gian so i increased by momentum to full power and rammed her until she grabbed my arm and dragged my head towards her and frenched me !! After i unloaded , we lie down and chit chat for a while. She ask me whether my arm is painful after notice the red scar on my left arm , in return i purposely ask her why she grab me so suddenly , she say she came and lose control and she dun know what she did jus now. She oso ask me if i'm tired and offered to do a light massage for me. Massage is ok la , but i recommened her to learn a bit of massage so that she can help some bros out there for a simple massage after FJ to ease the muscle , who knows she may get some tippings for that. After which , showered up paid her and left.

Overall stats :
Looks : 6 / 10 ( Horny DAO TAO mistress look haha.. )
Body : Mid built , not fat nor slim , good for hugging n doggie
BBBJ : 8 / 10 Almost came in 1 min !! ( Old liao )
FJ : 8 / 10 Very Responsive
Damage : $50 + $20 room + $10 tips
RTF : If got chance cos she's leaving on 01Aug.

Frankiestine
30-07-2006, 08:27 PM
So i slowly move southwards to her pussy and attacked the clitoris , but unfortunately not much response , but she did tell me that 2 days ago , a bro here with mostache hurt her pussy lips , keke , she say that guys moustache to pricky liao , wonder who the bro is ?

Ooops sorry guess that was me...:o

She then started to BBBJ me...i wanted her in a 69 pose...this woman can really blow..nice and supple lips..no friction on the dick...alternating between the shaft, balls and the dick head...monster had to tahan if not sure to fight out my loose cannons inside...as I did not shave for a couple of days, my stubble on my face was abit pricky...as her pussy area was not very bushy...it offered little protection from my stubbles..she told me to stop as she felt itchy from the pricking.

t123
31-07-2006, 08:42 AM
kan ni naibei chow chee bye!! people ask nicely dun give then done lah, talk so much fucking cheebye for what!! Act big brother here ah? just dun know who you are dealing with, small boy.

I think I have neber act big brother here, becos I respect the threadstarter. Say what you like. I think threadstarter better reply to this bro here, he getting pissed.

ANTHO
31-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Keke bro Frankiestine , i know its u la , cos after u not much FR leh hehe.. but after warm up she still ok la :p

game10199
31-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro Xiaotita for the contact. My FR as promised:

First impressions. Quite a good height, but dressing a bit PRC type. Face – very MILF.

Looks: 6/10 (looks very average. She is not one of the better ones).
Figure : 7/10 (For her age one of the better ones. Not much flab.)
BBBJ: 6/10 (tongue action)
FJ: 6/10 (hole very loose)
Attitude : 8/10 (no rush, hardworking.)
RTF: want to try others
Damage: $50 +$20 (room)

once again, thanks to bro Xiaotita

wat2woopee
01-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Just visited her earlier,She is going on short Trip tonight at 8pm for 3 Days....
BTY, did I tell you I got her bonking video shots?
ONLY PRIVILEGED FEW WILL GET TO VIEW.......:D

t123
01-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Just visited her earlier,She is going on short Trip tonight at 8pm for 3 Days....

Bro, I am now thick skinned to ask you for the vid. Am I qualified to watch?

desk1
01-08-2006, 05:40 PM

Sounds interesting ... where to view the clip?

Cheers

Frankiestine
01-08-2006, 05:52 PM
wah u got kang hu man...that day i told her i wanna snap some pictures she say dun want...

suckerll
01-08-2006, 10:25 PM
ONLY PRIVILEGED FEW WILL GET TO VIEW.......:Du mean she'll be back?

tot she already kenna chop 3 days? still can try her luck again meh?

anyway, care to share her bonk shots wif me bro? :D

wat2woopee
02-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Bro suckerll, she did not leave our shores the other day for her extension, should have another 2 weeks when she is back after 3 days from yesterday...

Private Links via PM to Bros suckerll, Frankie,Desk1,t123 COMING......:D

ANTHO
02-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Tat day she kena deported from Malaysia , she say that the driver did not communicate with the officer , thats why, by the way , nowadays if you transit in Malaysia , on return you only get 7 days liao :(

Frankiestine
02-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Tat day she kena deported from Malaysia , she say that the driver did not communicate with the officer , thats why, by the way , nowadays if you transit in Malaysia , on return you only get 7 days liao :(
Looks like ICA smart up already on this "return" travellers...

Frankiestine
02-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Bro suckerll, she did not leave our shores the other day for her extension, should have another 2 weeks when she is back after 3 days from yesterday...

Private Links via PM to Bros suckerll, Frankie,Desk1,t123 COMING......:D
hehehe woopee how come no take shots of you "analising" her....

wat2woopee
02-08-2006, 01:22 PM
hehehe woopee how come no take shots of you "analising" her....

Bro.... I wat BUT GOT NO LUB....:(

M@Work
02-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Was busy surfing the net these few days till now then have time to write my juicy FR on this Shan Shan. 1stly, I must thanks Bro Xiaotitia for his sharing spirit, I have uz u for that. Following my FR with her during the weekend...:

Make an appointment with her last weekend… and meet her at L81. After I got the room immediately message her the room no. and within 5min she's there infront of me. I quickly pull her into the room to test water. Exchange tongue fight with her before proceeding to shower together. Wash me "bai" "bai" with soap and warm running water... her boob was huge and firm to play with. Suck them like new born baby... can hear her moaning start from there...

Dry ourselves then proceed to the bed. She took out something from her bag... I guess must be wet tissue as Bro Xiaotitia mentioned before. *Bingo* is wet tissue and she use it to clean my finger and didi... really shiok cause inside the shower room is warm water now cold tissue.

After cleaning we proceed to tongue fight while one hand on the boob the other searching for the mystery cave with waterfall. Her moaning was solid with stero surround... Give her a good 15min catbath before asking her to service me. Relax myself and offend her some banana sprit... now I see my bro now I don't. Really deep throat and I can feel my bro reaching the end of her throat. Strong suction like a rainbow vacuum cleaner.

While performing the act of disappearing... her two boob keep swinging here and there really another scene for me. I guess is the 8th wonder of the World. So quickly sit up and suck them and tune both to get a better frequency. Ask me to turn behind AR me... I thought going to give me boob massage. 2nd time in my life have AR leh. Shiok till now horse run... can feel myself trembling.

Quickly ask her to cap me and action start. Ride me like crazy and juices started to fill both my leg. Tight and solid... both boob keep bouncing up and down... moaning filled the whole hotel... did I mention whole hotel? YES!!! Her moaning really solid and surround... I think people across the street also know what we're doing!

Switch a few position... before exploring I asked her for AJ. Yes, is AJ... I took out the KY from her bag and apply some on her ass. Wow, shiok and solid... slowly entry as she told me she's a virgin ass... which I know have given to Bro Fra few days back. So I just act blur and insert my finger to loosen the hole before placing my didi in. Once in, I pump her like no tomorrow. Both of us perspiring like mad and I think she scream instead of moan... really very very loud!!!

After some hard pumping I explored... we explored together. Really shiok and enjoying... rested in that position before proceed to wash up again. Pay her the damage before parting our way.

Name : Shan Shan
Looks: 6/10 (Typical PRC)
Boob: 7/10 (Big boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good & deep throat)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight)
AR: 7/10 (Shiok)
AJ: 9.5/10 (Super tight -0.5 Bro Fra for lossening it!)
Attitude: 8/10 (Very accommodating & eager to please)
Damages: $80 + $20room + $2cd
RTF: Give others a chance to earn our $$$

Really thanks Bro Xiaotita.... I leave L81 a sextified man. Do up my FR if bro like it.... :D

Frankiestine
02-08-2006, 04:42 PM
slowly entry as she told me she's a virgin ass... which I know have given to Bro Fra few days back. So I just act blur and insert my finger to loosen the hole
Shucks if she misled you on that, she could have just misled me on that too...:eek:

suckerll
02-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Shucks if she misled you on that, she could have just misled me on that too...:eek:most prob she did! so u r no more a backdoor bandit for this lau chio huh?:p

xiaotita
03-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Hi,

I'm on business trip this week again. I called her on the phone about 1 hour ago and chatted with her a bit. She was grateful for the introduction and would like to extend her appreciation to all the bro who have visited her for her service.

She said my friends (which is YOU) are very nice guys, albeit a few whom she felt the sexual desire is very very high and had weird fetish. hehehehehehe...just wondering who the hell is this King of the King ?

lacoruna69
03-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Is she still here in SG or went back liao??

Frankiestine
03-08-2006, 04:00 PM
She said my friends (which is YOU) are very nice guys, albeit a few whom she felt the sexual desire is very very high and had weird fetish. hehehehehehe?
hehehe hope she dun mean me the ass hole bandit here :D

M@Work
04-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Hi,

She said my friends (which is YOU) are very nice guys, albeit a few whom she felt the sexual desire is very very high and had weird fetish. hehehehehehe...just wondering who the hell is this King of the King ?

Who else but Bro Fra... :D

suckerll
04-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Is she still here in SG or went back liao??
she's going back tomorrow nite (5th august)

last boat for all MILF lovers! just returned from a repeat session with her :D

fariscity
05-08-2006, 11:02 PM
First of all must thanks Bro Xiaotitia for his sharing, sms her in the morning to make an appt at the afternoon, deal to some last min shopping she was late.

waited for half hour the door bell ring 1st look she not the SYT type but look pleasant. in the room keep say sorry that she late and start kissing frenhing and undress. fellow by shower together.

on the bed the action start start off with kissing lick by her and the main action start doing a short AR then come to bbbj, the feeling is good when she suck my rod and look at me with that cfm look. after 10min of bj capped me and start the action.
after action TCSS with her say she going back at nite so offer to sent her to airport. in the car she give me the GF feeling hugging me all through the trip at the same time me play with a boobs. lastly she say she will be back on the 20th aug. once again thank xiaotita

look: 6 (milf type)
boods 8 (soft bot not sacking tpye nipple is nice standing)
bbbj: 9 (so far she is the best i have try)
damage: $50+$10 tips +$20 (room)

sorry for the pool english on the FR

DemonSage
07-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Hi All,

Special thanks to threadstarter for introduction... Looks pretty ok... A bit tai tai look, ask her what she is doing here, she say quarrel with husband... Come out and tao chiak...:D

Looks: 6/10
BBBJ:6/10
FJ:6/10
Catbath + Fore play:6/10
Attitude:8/10

Wow she really good attitude, she say if i think she is ok, do come back and find me. If not ok then never mind... Very service oriented...

RTF: Yeah...

spango_05
07-08-2006, 10:01 AM
my tks to bro xiao tita to intro me to shanshan. i cannot agree more with all the fr's i read about her. she is certainly value for $$$. tried her recently and picked her up outside her room. went on to L81 for our session. right through the door we were already frenching kissing. tits and pussy excellent grade for someone her age. good solid body & i made sure i gave her a thorough going over from top to toe after she did the same to me - her response was very spontaneous. in all, session was v good. highly recommended to all prc milf lovers!!!

striker42
09-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Sorry for delay, I tried her last Sat morning before she left in the nite and as mentioned will be abck on 20th Aug. Overall look-wise abd body were good for her age. Hope i will not be slammed or zapped but like they say one man's meat is another one man's poison. I had only a so-so experience with her, maybe no chemistry with her plus I done her quite early in the mornign at 9am as she told me she worke till 5am that day.

Then she told me to go slow on her nipples as she going back to her husband that night so do not want her nipples to be too dark haha.

Hrr BJ was her only bright spark adn was like what most cheongsters had reported . But tried to asked her to do AJ , she did it for a few secs andd revert back to BJ and she was not resposnive to my painting on yr pussy and did nto really allowed me to explored her pussy with my fingers.

Had her riding on top of me and must say wa quite loose and the penetration was not that shiok plus her but overall 50 was value for money.

Thanks Xiaotia for the contact and had up yr points as promised and apologies if I had not been too positive with my FR

suckerll
09-08-2006, 11:49 PM
this MILF is finally back in her hometown after her transit in beijing.

just received her sms telling me that she is fine and that she misses me alot :rolleyes:

haha, will have to wait till 20th then can get to bonk her again lor....:(

spango_05
10-08-2006, 01:06 PM
many tks to bro xiaotita for intro to shan shan. had session with her about a week b4 she went back. very friendly milf n felt very comfortable with her. jsut confirm what other bros say about her. gave her a thorough going over and best part was her response to fj. moanings and body movements jsut cannot stand. want to try 2 rounds with her necxt time!

bhoven
12-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro Xiaotita for the contact. My FR as promised:

sorry to hijack thread...bro game10199 pl clear your pm box as have msg for you - tks bhoven

suckerll
12-08-2006, 11:14 PM
bad news to all, seems like she kenna rejected so can't make it back liao:(

game10199
13-08-2006, 02:49 AM
sorry to hijack thread...bro game10199 pl clear your pm box as have msg for you - tks bhoven

bro bhoven,

done. sorry to hijack thread.

game10199

haulance
13-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks Bo Xiao Tita for the contact. Had a quick one with her last Friday. Overall was rush for me as my CEO was calling. So didnt enjoy so much like other bro. She was a nice lady and friendly.

fariscity
19-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Back... she is back ... shan shan just back have a round with her after receive her, every thing is still the same still give the good service as b4.She will be in sg for the next 2 week.

suckerll
19-08-2006, 07:44 AM
Back... she is back ... shan shan just back have a round with her after receive her, every thing is still the same still give the good service as b4.She will be in sg for the next 2 week.so u were the 1 who sent her off and fetched her back together with her sis huh?

good for u. just finished my overnite with her and it was still the same old her;)

fariscity
19-08-2006, 12:57 PM
so u were the 1 who sent her off and fetched her back together with her sis huh?

good for u. just finished my overnite with her and it was still the same old her;)

yes, she is still as b4 :)

muneo
19-08-2006, 09:05 PM
I am a MILF lover. Would like to try her too.

suckerll
19-08-2006, 09:23 PM
to the bro who expressed interest in having overnight with her: u'd have to discuss the price with her on ur own as she has a scale of how much to pay according to time booked for overnight. ;)

devildog23
23-08-2006, 10:39 AM
First of all, I wish to thank bro xiaotita for sharing this contact - Shan Shan with me. Thank you very much bro Xiaotita.

Called Shan Shan last week to arrange to meet yesterday.

Reached there slightly early, gave her a call and she said will be there in 5 mins. Wait outside H81 and soon saw a nice elegant lady in black with a sun glasses came out of a car. Don’t know which brother gave her a lift. Waved at her and she responded, Bingo, is her.

Once in the lift, started to French and raba briefing. Continue to French in the room before stripping ourselves. In my opinion, very nice and well maintained body for a MILF. Gave me a very thorough bath which is very attentive and gentle. Was given a hot water bbbj as well, wonderful feeling until I have to lean my back against the wall to enjoy the bbbj.

Proceeded to the room and gave me a catbath, of course not before she cleaned me up with her wet tissue. Enjoy her catbath and quite a long bbbj. Then came my turn to catbath her. Her boobs are big and soft enough to cuddle. She also has a very nice and soft butt too. After gave her a thorough catbath, proceed to paint her. While painting her, I put my thumb into her pussy and my index finger into her ass, can almost felt my index finger and my thumb came in touch. Her moaning is very seductive and real, while the very very wet pussy add to the sensual effect. Capped and pumped her in missionary with long and short strokes. Switched to cowgirl position with me sitting up so that I could suck and cuddle her beautiful boobs. After I released my loads, she asked me not to withdraw but leave me didi in her for about 5 minutes while hugging me hard and tight.

We rest on the bed for a while until I started to suck on her boobs again. She let me do it while doing a hj for me for a while. Then she suggested we washed ourselves again. After that she boiled water and make me a coffee.

TCSS for a while and ruba each other at the same time. Then Shan Shan started to gave me another round of catbath and bbbj again. I put my hand on her pussy and OMG is wet already. Finger fuck and ass fuck her with my fingers while she gave me BBBJ. The feeling is one of the most wonder experience I ever had. Even now I can still have a instant hard on while typing this. Proceed to capped and pump her in missionary position. Wanted to changed to doggie but she won’t let go and moan like hell and loud. 2nd round was over in about 15 minutes.

She told me this time round she seems to have less customer and she is puzzle about that since she hardly have time to rest during her first visit. I consoled her that it could be because many brothers are not aware of her return yet.

Summary :

Looks – 7/10 ( I liked, my personal preference, most sexy MILF I have so far )
Boobs – 8/10, 34C or 36C I am not so sure but very nice and soft to cuddle
Body – A bit of fat in mid section but not much, considered very good for MILF
BBBJ – 7/10, suck on your balls as well and felt good
FJ – 8/10, very responsive and real moan, can tell is not fake as the pussy is very wet
French – 8/10, very good and wet. Seems like she like it
Fingering – Yes, both entrances
GFF – 8/10, very attentive, keeping asking whether I like it or not or what I wanted her to do.
Overall – 8/10
RTF – YES, make it a point to meet her at least once or more a week

All brothers, she have to leave sillypore by 1st September. So hurry, my advice is don’t miss this gem. I missed her during her 1st trip her and I’m not gonna to let her slip by this time round.

suckerll
25-08-2006, 07:58 AM
She told me this time round she seems to have less customer and she is puzzle about that since she hardly have time to rest during her first visit. I consoled her that it could be because many brothers are not aware of her return yet.
seems like she's rather free nowadays! called me yesterday n asked me to go look for her, but told her too tired liao at home rest:D

Frankiestine
25-08-2006, 11:42 AM
seems like she's rather free nowadays! called me yesterday n asked me to go look for her, but told her too tired liao at home rest:D
too bad monster really low on vitamin m if not sure will like to rtf to loosen some hole again..:D

hmmm.....maybe dig son piggy bank again??

suckerll
25-08-2006, 06:57 PM
too bad monster really low on vitamin m if not sure will like to rtf to loosen some hole again..

....maybe dig son piggy bank again??hmm....u wanna dig ur son's piggy bank must make sure to return $ with interest hor...if not sure kenna cursed by him 1.....:p

cim69
25-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Bro me very intesterted in this MILF care to intro to me ,will write a FR in return thks.:)

Frankiestine
27-08-2006, 08:54 AM
hmm....u wanna dig ur son's piggy bank must make sure to return $ with interest hor...if not sure kenna cursed by him 1.....:p
hehehe....i just considered this as taking off from his future allowance that he will be giving me when i am a grand old man...:D

dirk_diggler
27-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Dear Bro Xiaotita,

I would like to try this contact of yours, I have actually PM you, but you were saying in your first post to list here, so I think this is what u mean right? thnks.

freeman19752001
27-08-2006, 12:58 PM

Yo Bro devildog23, so what is the damages for 2 shots with ShanShan?
:D

suckerll
27-08-2006, 11:59 PM
i just considered this as taking off from his future allowance that he will be giving me when i am a grand old man...
wah! so u r going to FOC (fark on credit) is it??? hahaha u horrible monster!!!:p

Shakyywayy
28-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Met her a couple of times & finally gave in to her asking to upz her again & had to say that she was prepared for it. Again, in her usual 'lady in black' style. Ok, I'll skip the rest, which already mentioned by most of u all & straight to the pt.

She knew her ass were gonna be upz soon but she was a little afraid when she saw my bro marikita & had to assure her that I knew how to do it properly & she will enjoy it.

I propped her ass up all the way & doggie her meimei first & then at the same time, put lots of gel & finger-F her ass. Did the rhythm one in, one out, just like DB. She then started to scream in no time, so I quickly stopped & thought she was in pain. She looked back at me & told me not to stop as she was loving it. So I increased my speed to let her getting used to my finger first.

After 5mins, gel my bro & ass again & time for real action. Slowly, red head got in & moved slowly till half in. After letting her adjusting to the size, inches by inches, till her ass completely engulfed my entire bro & it was tight! Can really feel her strong suction. Then started to increase my speed on her & she started screaming again. Did a few back stun on her & this time, I knew she was into in liao.

Turned her & then did her missionary style, so can look at her real expression on her face & also her meimei. I playfully pulled my bro completely out, just to see her expanded ass cramped back in no time & then pushed in again. Did it several times this way to watch her reactions & she said her ass now is all mine & do whatever I want. She told me not to cum so fast & wanted me to keep bonking her ass as she was really very song & high. So I rammed her ass fast & slow down whenever I felt I might be cumming, trying very hard to hold on & buy time & enjoying every moment.

Did her ass all the way in few positions and after more than 30mins of hard & slow solely ass ramming, I finally gave it all out to her. I was surprised myself, that I cld last that long too but probably due to her responsive & encouraging words. She was surprised too as she said this is the first time that she did it for so long, not that she did it often anyway. I pulled out & we both were totally exhausted & just lied there w/o moving for the next 5mins. I was shocked when we checked out, as we were in the room for more than one & the half hr.

She made me promise to do her ass again within few days before she flew off on 1st Sept to HK. I'm glad she love it. She then asked me to bring along another frd the next round to do the threesome DB(one bro in front, one in back at the same time, then changed holes) Haha, she got the idea from my FF & pussy bonk earlier & now she was hooked! Any takers? Let's GB her, she love it :)

suckerll
28-08-2006, 07:45 AM
any takers for her GB?

aeroplane flyers pls don't apply!:rolleyes:

wat2woopee
28-08-2006, 09:50 AM
any takers for her GB?

aeroplane flyers pls don't apply!:rolleyes:

Me Me..... Also ask Frankie..:D

eyez_for_u
28-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Sounds like fun... One of my fantasy.. Haha.. Any idea what are the damages bro?? :)

Frankiestine
28-08-2006, 11:39 AM
wah! so u r going to FOC (fark on credit) is it??? hahaha u horrible monster!!!:p
hehehe...wat to do desparate times calls for desparate measures...but haiz son piggy bank not enough, the last time i took out haven't top it back up yet...hehehe...:D

Shakyywayy
28-08-2006, 12:37 PM
It WILL be her first time doing MMF & if all goes well, she will try MMMF but I did told her about MMMMMMF GB & said we will sent her to floating dreamland with so dicks...kekeke

To bro suckerll, will be waiting for ur reply first as got ur PM first.

Sounds like fun... One of my fantasy.. Haha.. Any idea what are the damages bro?? :)
It's your choice to make it a reality :)
$80x2 if u do backdoor too. Rm shared, tips optional but usually we give as it may take up to 2 hrs.

devildog23
28-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Reply to Bro Freeman19752001 :

I gave her $100 as I am very happy with the session. Had already fixed another to meet up with her before she go to HK. Really enjoy every moments with her.

Enjoy, all bros out there while you still can.

Cheers!

wat2woopee
28-08-2006, 01:33 PM
hehehe...wat to do desparate times calls for desparate measures...but haiz son piggy bank not enough, the last time i took out haven't top it back up yet...hehehe...

Bro,

Threesome la, all of us can fill her up :D :D

suckerll
28-08-2006, 03:42 PM
It WILL be her first time doing MMF & if all goes well, she will try MMMF but I did told her about MMMMMMF GB & said we will sent her to floating dreamland with so dicks...kekeke

To bro suckerll, will be waiting for ur reply first as got ur PM first.

.....as it may take up to 2 hrs.do check ur pm regarding my proposed timing....hope to send her to heaven and keep it in good memory siah..... kekeke

suckerll
28-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Sounds like fun... One of my fantasy.. Haha.. Any idea what are the damages bro?? why let it be ur fantasy when u can make it change to reality? :D

suckerll
28-08-2006, 05:57 PM
tentatively, we try to fix on wednesday nite after 9pm.

interested bros pm me for details

JAXXX
28-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Wow this lady seems to do fl more for the fun and enjoyment than the money. Good for her. Bro Xiaotita maybe u can tell her ur "colleagues" would like to have a overnight gangbang sex office party with her as the guest-of-honor.

Shakyywayy
28-08-2006, 07:33 PM
OK, likely to be on wed, subject to her 'not scare away' from too many bros... :)

CD will be on the hse from me & all will be trusted 'durex'. Gel will be on me too as I had already passed one tube to her.

Just for info: Whoever did backdoor, then meimei, it will be COMPULSORY changed new CD but the other way, then no need.

Cheers

BangBalls
28-08-2006, 07:41 PM
OK, likely to be on wed, subject to her 'not scare away' from too many bros... :)

CD will be on the hse from me & all will be trusted 'durex'. Gel will be on me too as I had already passed one tube to her.

Just for info: Whoever did backdoor, then meimei, it will be COMPULSORY changed new CD but the other way, then no need.

Cheers

Hi bros... can count me in??
seems extremly fun leh..

Shakyywayy
28-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Hi bros... can count me in??
seems extremly fun leh..
Pls PM bro suckerll as he will be doing the appointment thingy

eyez_for_u
28-08-2006, 10:38 PM
$80x2 if u do backdoor too. Rm shared, tips optional but usually we give as it may take up to 2 hrs.

Sorry, I a bit blur here. So damages per person is $80x2 which means $160?? :confused: Wed night I can't leh.. Got a training session till late...

suckerll
28-08-2006, 10:48 PM
LATEST UPDATE

she has kindly agreed to have a GB (MMMF) so pls indicate ur interest here or can e-mail me at [email protected] it's small L ok!

do include ur contact number and name (nick in SB forum)

tentatively on wednesday after 930pm. location near/in GL?

fastest fingers first....aeroplane flyers need not apply....pls respect urself n my effort to arrange ok;)

damages will be confirmed via contact later, hope to make it reasonable

also to make it a successful GB!!! :D

cheers!!!

suckerll
28-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Update

will shift it to tomorrow evening, as usual for the rest of details pls send to my e-mail.

suckerll
29-08-2006, 12:52 AM
bros, pls be reasonable in ur request ok?

fyi, she has some customers who'll pay her $200 for 2hrs session 1-on-1 and there u are asking for $50 per person in a MMMF situation GB :rolleyes:

do u think she'll be glad to accede to ur 'reasonable' request?

sorry if i offended any1 here;)

slutty_xiao yan
29-08-2006, 05:58 AM
wish u all success for ur GB!

however, samsters here like to have it free or dirt cheap so really wonder if u or any1 else here will be able to make IT happen:p

suckerll
29-08-2006, 11:51 AM
all,

the GB has been brought forward to tonight at 930pm thereabouts!

pls e-mail me ur interest and contact number as per above post... :D

still have 1 more vacancy at the moment!!!

suckerll
30-08-2006, 12:52 AM
just completed our 1st GB with this MILF with bro Shakyywayy, so many bros expressed interest but all NATO:rolleyes:

met up with him n her n checked into a rm, there she took turns to bathe us! so nice wash clean clean ready for the deed!

onto the bed and we both played with her and she gave us a bj then turned her around to doggie style and started to jam her while bro Shakyywayy was getting a bj from her! she was moaning like crazy n sucking him like mad!!!
turned her around and banged her missionary while bro S was playing with her titties! haha tuning the radio siah!

turned her around to give me a bj while he went on to lube her ass for the deed! she was like moaning so loud that we were afraid they would come n knock on the door to tell us to shut up! couldn't tahan any longer so unloaded and went to wash up leaving em behind to continue the show. came out n saw her being jammed by him in missionary and she was moaning like siao again! now my turn to play with her neh neh and i sucked them like crazy while he was banging her away!

wah lau eh, think this time she sure shiok to heaven siah!

finally he also unloaded and she was also spent! what a session! she was so song until jurong siah! so cleaned up n chit chatted and relaxed while she was busy arranging for next session!

she made us promise that we would find more buddies to bang her next time round after her return trip before parting ways!

thanks to bro Shakyywayy for being such a sport!

btw, how come some bros here so kay poh go tell her that we gonna GB but got no guts to join in?:mad:

devildog23
30-08-2006, 10:10 AM
I had a RTF session with Shan Shan yesterday. Before I start my FR, I wish to thank bro xiaotita again, without his sharing I would not be able to enjoy this wonderful Shan Shan.

Reached there early and called she was told she had a room from previous night so I went up to the room. She was having a shower and I happily joined in. Gave me a hot water BBBJ as she knew that I love it. Half way through the bath, she told me she forgot about the CDs. No choice changed after shower and went to 7-11 to buy.

Went back to the room, stripped while Shan Shan was having a coffee. Jump into the bed and she was on top of me. Then saw her expression like she was in pain, asked her and she asked whether I could put it in for her immediately as she was very very horny. She told me sometimes, frenching really make her super horny. Happily obliged, gave her a short fingering with index finger in pussy while middle finger in her ass. Then she started to moan very loudly and can’t tahan liao, quickly went on top and started to bonk her. After about 10 minutes, requested for doggie, but she misunderstood that I want her butt. Told her no, that I want to bonk her pussy with doggie style. End my first short with missionary with my finger in her ass. Both of us then rest on the bed.
She was quite sleepy and told me to hug her as she love a man to hug her to sleep. She also suggested I stay overnight with her next time so that we could bonk, sleep and wake up in the morning and bonk again.

She then slept in my arm for about 45 – 60 minutes. Woke up and both of us went to take another shower. When I came out, she was on the phone with someone. I took this opportunity to start licking her pussy. Can feel her body twisting and jerk. Then she finished her phone call and guide me to do a “two fingers fingering” again. She then pulled my face up to French but asked me not to stop fingering both her holes. With her legs cross, our lips locked and French like no tomorrow and my fingers moving in and out both her holes. We were in this position for quite long until she suddenly jerk and twist her both, hug me very tightly that I realized she came at least twice.

We then rest for a while and she started to give me a wonderful cat bath till I asked her for a bbbj. She asked me to wash me didi first, quite hygiene. I then laid back and enjoyed one of the best bbbj I ever had for the next 15 minutes or so. Will skip the rest as I finished with her riding me.

Looks – 8/10 ( I liked, my personal preference, most sexy MILF I have so far, She looked better each time I meet her )
Boobs – 8/10, 34C or 36C I am not so sure but very nice and soft to cuddle and suck
BBBJ – 8/10, suck on your balls as well and felt good
FJ – 8/10, very responsive and real moan, can tell is not fake as the pussy is very wet
GFF – 8/10, very attentive, keeping asking whether I like it or not or what I wanted her to do.
Overall – 8/10
RTF – YES, already fixed to meet her again, before she leave on 1st Sept

devildog23
30-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Many bros here PM me for Shan Shan's contact.

Please note that you should PM thread starter - Xiaotita for her contact number as I do not have the right to do so. I am sorry by the way.

However, some bros claimed that they can reach bro Xiaotita ( or no reply, that I am not sure ). In this case, can any Senior Brothers here please let us know what to do.

As far as I am concern, I can share the number, not that I am selfish as I understand only the thread starter has the right to do so.

Correct me if I am wrong please.

Thank you.

Frankiestine
30-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Oooh monster see that opening shan shan third hole has actually opened her Pandora Box...this woman just cannot seems to get enuf of it in the third hole...now that is what I call "The Holey Trinity".....:D

Kudos to bro SuckerII and bro Shakkyy on the GB...hehehe but too bad monster still prefer to fly solo pilot....

Shakyywayy
30-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks to bro suckerll for the GB FR & for being a sport. So I dun need to field again. The only thing that I felt diappointed was, it cld have been better as I didn't perform well that night, as compared to my previous bonk with her, as probably too tired from rushing down from work. But the one mouth, one doggie was fun. While he bang her, she surged forward & I bang her mouth, keke. And like watching live porn show.

Btw, she really a very horny lady & moaned like crazy & kept wantin more & more but we both had to surrender. If only there were more bros there to keep her satisfied as she can easily take 5 or more in a row. She is a first-class 3-holes lady!!!

Shakyywayy
30-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Many bros here PM me for Shan Shan's contact.
Please note that you should PM thread starter - Xiaotita for her contact number as I do not have the right to do so. I am sorry by the way.
However, some bros claimed that they cant reach bro Xiaotita ( or no reply, that I am not sure ). In this case, can any Senior Brothers here please let us know what to do.

Yes, I understand your situation as I myself got lots of PM asking for her too. As xiaotita do fly outstation often & may not have time to check his mail.

So, only for this case, since the demand for her is there, I seek bro xiaotita for ur understanding that the unwritten rule be temporary on hold till he log in. So in the meantime, we will pass on to some of them(pls check who u pass on too) till he come back & clear his PM. Cheers. And pls upz bro xiaotita(threadstarter) points if u can when u got the contact & up her, cheers

And to those zero post or post that can't identify yourself, pls understand that I can't pass it to u as I can't verify which angle u are coming from, if understand what i mean. Only for those thsoe who had posted FR before

PS: NO need to rush as she will be back again after flying out for few days

babyface7533
30-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Hi can any bros care to send me the pictures please? Thanks.

lover8boy
30-08-2006, 02:33 PM
bro xiaotita..your inbox jammed full! care to share your contact? Any bros here can verify if she is better than xiao yan our teacher nympho?:D

suckerll
30-08-2006, 02:59 PM
i would like to actually advise against going against the unwritten rule of not passing contacts around.

actually, xiao yan is better figure-wise, outwardly xiao yan is better, but on a personalised level shan shan is better as she is more direct.

bros here should wait for threadstarter to pass contact around

Frankiestine
30-08-2006, 04:16 PM
bros here should wait for threadstarter to pass contact around
bro suckerll, when is shan x leaving our shores...

hotdick69
30-08-2006, 04:53 PM
wah she leaving on 1st Sep ah want means today last day liao..... threadstarter where ru......... i need to try this before she goes......:eek:

xanatos
30-08-2006, 06:20 PM
hello bro, if u dun mind can PM me the contact of shan shan

suckerll
30-08-2006, 09:41 PM
she's leaving on the 1st and will be back damn soon!

well, heard that her aunty visiting soon dunno tomorrow can work or not so bros dun wait 'JUST DO IT' ok:D

wat2woopee
31-08-2006, 11:52 AM

Bro Frankie,

She's out on 1st Sept(Nite) to 3rd to BKK, Aunty on same day.....
But according to her her aunty only 3 days

saf77
31-08-2006, 01:12 PM
may i have her contact pls

devildog23
31-08-2006, 02:27 PM
RTF Shan Shan this morning, was as good as before. First of all I wish to thank bro xiaotita for his sharing of Shan Shan’s contact. Thank you.

Will not go into details and will only highlight certain points which may be of interest to other bros here.

She love guy to finger both her pussy and ass at the same time when she will crossed her legs sideway while hold you down to French. I think she came twice when we were doing this act this morning. She also mentioned about two bros here do a MMF / DB with her and she love it very much ( while I act blur and just listen ) and but listening to that really make me super horny. Bro Shakyywayy and Bro Suckerll, what a wonderful job you people have done, may want to join in the fun next time. SSan Shan also asked me to bring another friend to do this same act on her next time.

Overall Summary : -
Looks – 8/10 ( I liked, my personal preference, most sexy MILF I have so far, She looked better each time I meet her )
Boobs – 8/10, 34C or 36C I am not so sure but very nice and soft to cuddle and suck
BBBJ – 8/10, suck on your balls as well and felt good
Overall – 8/10
RTF – YES, when she return from Bangkok on 3rd Sept 2006

By the way she did mentioned that she have seen bro Xiaotita since their last meet. I then told her that all the bros here ( or almost all, I am not too sure ) were recommended by bro Xiaotita. She is very thankful to bro Xiaotita anyway and wish to see you again – Bro Xiaotita.

Thanks a lot again Bro Xiaotita, without your recommendation I may not even have this opportunity to meet and bonk this gem.

suckerll
31-08-2006, 10:44 PM
She also mentioned about two bros here do a MMF / DB with her and she love it very much ( while I act blur and just listen ) and but listening to that really make me super horny. Bro Shakyywayy and Bro Suckerll, what a wonderful job you people have done, may want to join in the fun next time. SSan Shan also asked me to bring another friend to do this same act on her next time.

RTF – YES, when she return from Bangkok on 3rd Sept 2006
how about a foursome when she's back? sure to send her to heaven n back man!

u sure on or not?

dun be like some bros here NATO only ok?:D

suckerll
01-09-2006, 07:48 AM
hi all bros,

just spoken to her last nite and she was still recalling the good GB that she received the other day and she was asking me to organise 1 more for her with more bros to send her to heaven! :eek:

so those interested to have their GB, well she'll be back on the 3rd so how about we do it then?

e-mail me @ [email protected] , ur time preferred and contact number so that we can make this next 1 another success. most probably we'll make it a 2hr session unless there is enuff demand to make it an overnite:eek:

BigBoy123
02-09-2006, 03:19 PM
:) Thank bro xiaotita for the contact
Here is a long over due FR
Try her last week - sat. (her auntie come!!)
Looks: 6/10 (she got that tai tai look, she look abit old).
Figure : 7.5/10 ( she really got nice body for her age)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( good suction, deep, tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (pussy-suction down there)
AR: no. with a bit of ball-sucking
Attitude : 10/10 (no rush, very friendly, hygienic, accomodating n hardworking.)
Overall Service: 8/10
RTF: Maybe
Damage: $50 +$10 (room) +$1 CD

suckerll
03-09-2006, 07:53 PM
all bros, this babe is back for only 7days!:eek:

fast hand fast legs ok :D

Weak
03-09-2006, 08:27 PM
xiaotita-san,

I just join not long ago and is eager to try her before she is real gone. Please please. Gum Sia many many if you can pass me her contacts. Thanks.

BEst Regards,
Weak

hotdick69
03-09-2006, 10:48 PM
bro pls pass me her contact...... dont want to miss her..... pls pls :D

Shakyywayy
04-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Where are u, threadstarter, Xiaotita??? U seemed to be MIA for weeks. Maybe u are busy outstation. Pls take over when u are back.

Shan Shan hits had dropped a lot in recent days as contacts was not passed thru. Was watching her getting customers till she gave up & ended me paisei & have to switch target, up her instead as she kept asking me. As she is leaving on the 10th or she may change her mind to leave earlier, so for the benefit of her & she dun have much time left, I will take over for the moment, to pass the contact to u.

Those who had NO FR or no posting or posting only TCSS, do NOT PM me as I cannot give it to u as per xiaotita...

Those who get the contact from me, UP threadstarter, xiaotita your points, it won't cost u a cent to do that. Cheers.

supercharm
05-09-2006, 05:49 AM
Thanks bro xia tita and bro shakkkyyy.....here is my FR...

today make appointment with shan shan at GL18 Hotel 81 @ 8.30pm...
call her at 8pm and she still servicing some bro ....than i check in and waited for her at the lobby ...than at 8.15 pm she come down...the first thing i saw her ..i was like wow ...really MILF.....she just walk pass me and don't know i'm the one who suppose to have the next session with her....than she call me and i told her i was behind her....so turn and come over....we proceed to the room than..

the moment the lift door close she come close to me and grab my dick and start to french with me....wow damn shiok man the feeling....
in the room started autoroaming...to cut things short ...we F like no body business...

Looks: 7/10 (i like her old but gold look).
Figure : 7/10 (body still in good shape)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( very good with balls sucking)
FJ: 8/10 (her moaning damn good..feel like i'm fucking my neighbour wife)
Attitude : 10/10 (she enjoy having sex..and won't ask you to stop as long as you wanna do it)
AJ:9/10(beg me to stop cus she claim my dick is big)
Overall Service: 9/10
RTF: YES
Damage: $50(Fj) +$50(AJ)+20 (room) +$2 CD

some bro claim that only $70 for AJ but she ask me to pay $100
she said i fuck front and back ..and that cost $100
so bro who wanna try both better make it clear with her first...lucky for me i have the cash with me...well after all it worth every cents...i'm one happy fucker tonight...

g2nogard
05-09-2006, 02:29 PM
waiting for so long, mth liao:p my turn?:D

hotdick69
05-09-2006, 02:47 PM
bro Shakyywayy....... what about me...... i want to try leh :D

Shakyywayy
05-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Thru me, had passed her contact to this bros:

Mimeboxer
lover8boy
starman
dirk_diggler
supercharm (FR posted)
Bronco
jag_jj
luv69
axcesss
slicker
gniwgonwk
dirtyhairy (RTF)
hotdick69
Bangballs
ManuelFerrara
suzuki11 (pls prove yourself)

Ok, pls keep her busy & post FR after upz. And dun forget to thank & UP threadstarter, Xiaotita, your points as he is the bro who originally brought this MILF gem for all of us to enjoy... Cheers :)

###To those zero or only few postings & NO FR's: Sorry, do NOT PM me as I can't give it to u as I can't verify where u are coming from. Pls help yourself by making some useful postings/FR to upgrade yourself first & in future, it will be easier to get contacts from others. Think about it..

fariscity
05-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Have some time this afternoon call shan and off i go check in 81 the rest is SOP, after mission have some talk with her say that she will be going to indonesia on the 10th will back on 11th hope to get another few more day in here. she also say that this round not much bro looking for her, all this day was so free. got a pic heer to share
http://38.119.88.24/thumbnails/2006/9/5/1157456783.jpg (http://www.flurl.com/item/sexy_u_178715)
there are 2 photo click to see the 2nd.

suker
05-09-2006, 08:26 PM
email me her contact? [email protected]

suckerll
05-09-2006, 10:23 PM
seems like she's so desperate for a fuck nowadays! :eek:

everyday keep calling me to ask me to fuck her:rolleyes:

sian man......

suckerll
05-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Ok, pls keep her busy & post FR after upz.
u have passed the number to 16 desperados but still she's on my back!

seems like they are just number collectors :rolleyes:

really advise against sharing w/o threadstarter's permission.....dangerous leh

Shakyywayy
06-09-2006, 12:31 AM
seems like she's so desperate for a fuck nowadays!
Her hits were really down nowadays.
Here's the stats:
1st trip: More than 10 per day
2nd trip: 4 to 7
3rd trip: less than 4

everyday keep calling me to ask me to fuck her
Not surprised coz I was there when she called u. That nite her hits were only ONE!!!

u have passed the number to 16 desperados but still she's on my back! seems like they are just number collectors :rolleyes:
Not really lah as I had gone thru their postings. Some of them are senior bros & almost all had posted FR's before. Most of them were passed between yesterday & today, so some may not have up her yet but Bro supercharm already posted. Before long, the heat will be off us. At least u dun have to face her in person, I have to as she kind of knew where I stationed in GL & had met her so many times..

really advise against sharing w/o threadstarter's permission.....dangerous leh
I understand your concern & I know what u mean but dun worry lah bro, I will answer to him lah. In my opinion, in individual cases like this when the treadstarter went away for long period of time(it's more than 9 days liao), someone have to take over for the time being instead of just sticking to the unwritten rule. In the end, the gal will suffer, especially when her demand is there but contact cld not go thru.

It really seems illogical, just like a scenario when two countries debating on who shd give the rations, when the hungry peasants ended up suffering & bites the dust by the hundreds day by day, as they have a 'time-span'. Same with her, she got a 'time-span' as she got to go off. Cheers

dirtyhairy
06-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Yo Bros all,

As it is Yours Truly's habit to file an FR, good or bad, after each bonk, here's the latest on Shan2 after a RTF session last nite...and what a disappointment it turned out to be!
Mine was the Mother of Coitus Interruptus ...with 5 stoppage times as she answered her mobile dah....sheeesh.

Although there are not much physical changes (bod-wise still same solid frame but with extra "quarter pounders" on her mid-drif) my FJ was not as good as my first session during her 1st trip here.
While she was still responsive... with her now standard grab-u-tight, loud moans, deep frenching, hard ball-ripping suckings --- my bonk was spoiled as it was interrupted by at least 5 calls --- I reckon two from our horny bros judging by the conversations she had on fixing FJ appointments.

Altho I am lucky to be blessed with a solidly obedient didi, who could rise and fall, on demand, the many calls came like buckets of ice water as they dampened things when they are hotting up!
So Bros Sucks and Shakes...you guys need not fret... her biz has picked up again but hopefully not at the expenses of her supporters, myself included.

So Bros Sucks & /Shakes: Pls Tolong tell her to off her fone as it is unfair to the bonking bros. Tried telling her but she was afraid to miss bookings as she apologised that biz was so bad. I tried explain that bros missing their cums rather than those missing their bonks, would be her undoing, becos it's always better to concentrate on the jobs in hole and put calls on hold or she risks losing more jobs. Besides all interested horny bros are bound to call again if they fail to get thru. But I suspect my message failed to get thru bcos she was still checking the fone as I was huffing and puffing away.
Thankfully my "on-demand "Up John" was able to storm home after some coaxing...but it was not as good a session as I had with her the first time (please see my earlier full FR on her ).
Damage: $80 including tips (I can forgive, ok!).
RTF: unlikely as I am waiting for BlackMagic Spicy Sichuan to recover as she is still having a slight viginal laceration that requires total bonking abstinence for another week!
Cheers to all bonking bros.
DHairy

lacoruna69
06-09-2006, 01:47 PM
.....it's always better to concentrate on the jobs in hole and put calls on hold....
I like this rhyme....great one, Bro dirtyhairy.
Yah, it is always very frustrating to see FLs answering calls in the middle of sessions. But at $50 per shot, sometimes you can't complain much lah.

dirtyhairy
06-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Yo Bro Laco...,
No it was not a complaint (otherwise I wont even give her tips) but just my usual frank report on how I could have enjoyed a good bout if not for the inconsiderate fone calls. It is just me sharing with all bros and FLs that fair service (which includes attending to your customers), whether its bonking or banking, is imperative otherwise you will have repeat business.
Well, it's just my two-reminbi's worth...me too insignificantly junior still to make a difference, I guess.
Cheers
DHairy

jag_jj
06-09-2006, 05:54 PM
First of all, I must apologise to Bro DirtyHairy if you were the one bonking her around 10pm last night - I called her once during that time and heard her huffing and puffing while talking to me. So guilty as charged for spoling your bonking mood and momentum.

I seldom post FR but to remove any vilification for what Bro ShakkyWayy has done by passing some of us the contacts, I shall proceed to post a humble FR after upping Shan Shan last night.

Looks: 6.5
What you see in the pic is accurate. Damn milf looking, just like someone else's horny wife that you know is dying to be screwed.

Body: 7.5
Given her age, consider goot oredi. Smooth and fair skin, very well maintained. Bit of love handles that come with a ripe woman - curvy and seductive, just the type I love to bonk. Personally, I find that woman that are slightly rounded suits me better during bonking b'cos you can grab their love handles at the waist and fucked them fast and furious - and they usually do respond well with the hard bonking.

Catbath: 6
Think she had at least 3 back-to-back session and this was a bit rushed. Can be improved.

BBBJ: 7
Commendable effort with alternate licking of shaft, sucking the dick head and sucking the testicles. And she does it while looking at you with the CFM eyes... damn, that was HOT :D

FJ: 8
CB got no smell and gave her a good licking. Surprisingly tight for her age. Wet easily, think she is really one highly sexed woman. Bonked her in missionary, cowgal on top and doggie. I liked the missionary best as I can see her horny face and hear her sexy moaning as I whacked her deep and fast.

AJ: 7
First time for me. Lub her and my little bro and prepared her by first inserting my finger up her ass. She said it's been a while since someone "poked" her backside, and requested that I go easy. Has some problems at first but once in, it was damn tight - fucked her ass for 2-3mins. Still prefer her pussy, nothing beats the wet and moist gripping feeling when fucking such a horny milf. Changed a new condom and fucked her deep and fast in missionary for a good 5 minutes before sending my little soldiers up her carnal depths.

RTF: Maybe. I dun practice RTF policy but given her level of service, may consider. In fact, she called me this afternoon but I dun "dare" to answer :rolleyes:

All in all, a worthy fuck and definitely a class A milfy gem. Thanks to threadstarted XTT and Bro ShakkyWayy for sharing.

PaleFace
07-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Thank you Bro Shakyywayy for sharing.

Called her today @1200 hrs and was informed that she is available @1400 hrs. While having lunch @ 1220 hrs, she called to ask if I can make it now. I told her that I can be there in twenty minutes time.

Booked a room and met her in the hotel lobby. She excused herself to talk to another customer outside the hotel. In the room, she told me she made a mistake resulting in me and the other customer turn up at the same time. She asked me if I can be done in half an hour. Although my mood was greatly affected by her request but I know every customer is income for her and she doesn't want to disappoint that guy.

Looks: 6.5/10 ( CFM )
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 ( C cup, good shape )
Pussy: 7/10 ( trimmed not loose )
Skin and complexion: 7.5/10
BJ: 6.5/10
Fj: 7/10
AJ: No, owing to time constrain

Overall the session was not up to my expectations as I was looking forward to play 3 holes.

She asked me if I could let her continue to use the room for her next customer. I told her it is too risky. I will be responsible if anything happen in the room as the room is registered in my name.

Shakyywayy
07-09-2006, 11:00 PM
my bonk was spoiled as it was interrupted by at least 5 calls --- I reckon two from our horny bros judging by the conversations she had on fixing FJ appointments. Pls Tolong tell her to off her fone as it is unfair to the bonking bros. Tried telling her but she was afraid to miss bookings as she apologised that biz was so bad.
I understand your situation & I won't like it either. It happened to me several times too, though it's not from her but from other 'hot & in demand' gals. There is not much we can do about that as it's up to her to answer calls or not but I will still sound it out to her the feedback.

Actually, all it takes is: IF every bro here can be auto, when u call & realise that she is in the session, HANG UP & call her back later, which I always practiced. If whoever dun want this to happen to u, dun do it onto others too.

So Bros Sucks and Shakes...you guys need not fret... her biz has picked up again but hopefully not at the expenses of her supporters, myself included.
Her biz only just pick up as the contacts was passed thru between 2 days before your bonk & u happened to be in the midst of it. Just wrong timing lah.

Overall the session was not up to my expectations as I was looking forward to play 3 holes.
There will always be a next round as she is likely to be back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great to see u guys are not no. collectors but cheongsters who make the effort to post FR. Will not be giving up contacts for the time being till she clear her recent bonkers, unless u had UP threadstarter, Xiaotita. To be fair to him, I saw his points at 90pts 2 days ago & it is still the same now. In order that she won't end up too busy answering HP, priority will goes to those bros who had UP him(dun up me), & when I see his pts going up, I will pass it to u in stages(pls inform me the time u had up him in your pm. Sorry about that, at least for the time being. Pls understand, I dun gain anything at all but just to be fair to him & to her. Cheers.

suckerll
07-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Her biz only just pick up as the contacts was passed thru between 2 days before your bonk & u happened to be in the midst of it. Just wrong timing lah.
bro, u sure she'll get more customers soon?

wah lau, today call me so many times until i also dun dare to answer her call liao..... :eeks:

hope she sure get more biz then no more ka cheow me......

good to see that u want em to up bro xiaotita's points instead of urs!

cheers!

Shakyywayy
07-09-2006, 11:55 PM
bro, u sure she'll get more customers soon?
wah lau, today call me so many times until i also dun dare to answer her call liao..... :eeks:
hope she sure get more biz then no more ka cheow me......
cheers!
Her biz did pick up some but not fantastic lor. Maybe today happened that her hits not much, so need u to cum up, keke. Hopefully, she will get more hits soon...

good to see that u want em to up bro xiaotita's points instead of urs!
Nah, I will never ride on somebody's expense, just not my style. Cheers

suzuki11
08-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Thanks Bro Shakyywayy for sharing,due to busy work, now then post a fr .

Called Shan Shan wednesday after getting her hp no. At 1730 pm call and booked her 4 the 1930pm slot.Finished work at 1830pm, don wait lor, take taxi go geylang. reach there at 1900pm.. called her and she ask me to book a room and wait for her at the hotel... once reach the hotel room, take off my shirt and wait 4 her to come... at 1915pm, ding dong and there she was and i faster inivite her into the room... Once she come in, we french till like no tomolo:D , then we take off our clothes, wa:eek: , she was wearing a pink g- string.. cannot stand it, faster go 4 bath... after bath, we got on the bed and french again, then she slowly go downwards to my bro and give a good 5-7mins bbjj and i attack her nipples and her sister, keep finger her till she was so wet.. dun wait lor, faster put on war-jacket( condom) 4 my bro and start attacking her base, she was so wet man.... attack her base for nearly 15 mins, my bro finally surrender.... and the rest is history...

Looks: 7/10 ( CFM )
Boobs: 8/10 ( C cup, good shape )
Pussy: 8/10
Skin and complexion: 8/10
BbjJ: 10/10
Fj: 8.5/10

suzuki11
08-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks Bro Shakyywayy for sharing, due to busy work now then post fr...

Called her on wed at 1730 pm, book a slot at 1930pm... upon reaching geylang call her and she ask mi go book a room and wait 4 her. wait in the hotel room 4 10 mins and ding dong.. here she comes... don wait already, take off our clothes, wa she was wearing a pink g-string... go in for a bath as she wash up my bro and body veri cleanly, we proceed to the bed, we kiss till like no tomlo... the she slowly move down to attack my bro while my hands are busy playing with her boobs... she give such a good bbjj till i nearly cum, don wan to wait, faster put on war- jacket ( condom) 4 my bro and attack her base, after a good 15mins attacking, my bro finally surrender and the rest is history.....

Looks: 6.5/10 ( CFM )
Boobs: 8/10 ( C cup, good shape )
Pussy: 8/10
Bbjj:10/10
Fj: 9/10

fattyman
09-09-2006, 12:03 AM
xiaotita-san,

I just join not long ago and is eager to try her before she is real gone. Please please. Gum Sia many many if you can pass me her contacts. Thanks.

BEst Regards,
Weak

Mai Kan Cheong :-)

y7u8i9o0
09-09-2006, 03:08 AM
Bro Xiao tita,

can pm me Shan Shan contact?

Thanks
y7

gniwgonwk
09-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks to Bro Shakyywayy for sharing. Upped u sometime ago liao.
Was in a lousy mood so gave ShanShan a call yesterday nite.

Brief FR,
Looks: 3/10 (definitely a MILF - not my type)
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 5/10
Pussy: 5/10
BbjJ: 7/10 (accommodating, will ask how you like it!)
Fj: ??/10
Attitude: Fantastic
RTF: No - Return To Chat (RTC) - likely!

Hardworking mature lady, unfortunately I still prefer SYT (paiseh...) But fantastic attitude.
Ended up with a session close to 2 hrs - had a good chat about her hometown, my life, etc. More like a counselling session for me. :)

kirin
09-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks bro Xiaotita for the contact. Managed to up her only last week even though the contact was passed to me a few weeks back.

Called her to arrange, while talking feels that she a bit cho-law but decide never mind. Got a room and waited, when she turned up was a bit disappointed with the look (quite tired). Proceed to bathe together and here she does a good job by taking her time and washing the didi thorougly. Procced to the bed and like the bros mentoned before, take out the paper towel and clean the didi thoroughly again! Started with missionary and then doggy which is sop. Then everything went downhill when I requested for AJ. At first she say she didn't want to do but I let her know I know she does provide it, although she agree eventually she was making so much complaint about the size of my didi (which I know very well is just average), more money, and even started screaming pain when I was inserting my lubbed finger (one) to loosen her asshole. While all these bargaining was going on, my didi really no mood liao and went soft. Then she started being sarcastic and say things like 'why you so weak' and 'good to look but no good to eat' etc. She event just ignore me and fell asleep!
I eventually got so fed up I woke her up and pay her to leave. She still got the cheek to ask for more money!! I don't know why but I gave her another $20 and got her out of the room. All I can say is I hope not to get another encounter like that again.

As for her business, I think nobody needs to worry about it for her, for she is always making phon calls to bros when not bonking or receving calls from bros even when she is!

holyshit
09-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Would like to thank bro Shakyywayy for the contact, actually bonk her a few days ago but was too busy with work to post my fr.

Here's my very brief fr:

Looks:5/10 (She looks quite fierce as some bro mentioned b4)
Body: 6.5/10 (Not bad for some her age)
Boobs: 6/10 (not 2 big or small, just nice)
BBBJ: 7/10 ( Almost make me cum)
Fj: 6/10
Damages : $50 + $20 (room)
RTF: Dun tink so

hotdick69
09-09-2006, 05:02 PM
thanks bro Shakyywayy..... too bad she not my type.....:D

Looks: 5.5/10 (too MILF for me)
Figure: 6/10 (abit fleshy typical MILF)
BJ: 6/10 (hardworking can sense she likes sucking)
FJ: 7/10 (she enjoyed alot..... damn horny)
Attitude: 6/10 (1 damn horny MILF)
Overall Rating: 6/10 (she looks too old for me..... too MILF)
RTF: dont this so.... :)

Shakyywayy
10-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Thru me, given contact to the following bros recently.

FR posted: [1]supercharm; [2]dirtyhairy(RTF); [3]jag_jj; [4]Paleface [5]suzuki11; [6]gniwgonwk [7]holyshit; [8]hotdick69

The rest:
[8]Mimeboxer; [9]lover8boy; [10]starman; [11]dirk_diggler; [12]Bronco; [13]luv69; [14]axcesss; [15]slicker; [16]Bangballs; [17]ManuelFerrara; [18]lanchio; [19]Dayview2004; [20]eyez_for_u; [21]ken3399; [22]ConnerDoReMe; [23]laindot; [24]poplam77; [25]heizheiz; [26]russ7756; [27]witan788

Those who got the power, pls upz threadstarter, Xiaotita & not me. And especially to the newbies, pls post FR to prove yourself. And to the numerous bros who PM me but with zero or almost no posting: How in the world will I know u are a cheongster or from 'u know where'. Some newbies had proved themselves but sad to say, some just never bother. Help yourself before anybody can help you.

Take note that she will be flying off tomr in the afternoon & likely be back one day after, maybe for the last time, at least for the time being. So those who have not tried her, you still got the chance to.

She like to thank all the 'horny MNC aka as SBF company' who had supported her. A few of the bros had RTF her, up to 7 times. You must have like her so much, keke.

And she said sorry to those that she did not service to your expectation as a few bros happened to come in about the same time, thereby she was tired & mixed up but when she was free, nobody came. Hope u all understand the problem she had faced as she was stood up as some did not turn up. Some called but did not translate into hits. On one of the recent day, from 5pm to 3am = ZERO hits & bro suckerll got her numerous calls, keke.

Overall, she is still considered as one the better mid30's MILF around. Cheers

devildog23
11-09-2006, 12:12 PM
RTF Shan Shan last Thursday morning, was as good as before. Again, thanks bro xiaotita for the contact.

Bought breakfast for her and we both ate in the room. Shan Shan’s service attitude is really grade 1, as we really took our own sweet time in the room.

First round we did it the like what I have described in my previous post.

“She love guy to finger both her pussy and ass at the same time while she crossed her legs sideway, hold you down to French at the same time, very passionately. I think she came twice when we were doing this.” Again, she asked me to bring another two friends to GB her the next time, claimed that is her fantasy to have three guys bonking her three opening at the same time. Can’t tahan when I heard that and remove my finger from her pussy and replaced it with my little brother. Finished it with missionary position.

After 1st round, shower together and rest on the bed. Shan Shan told me about her sex life with her husband back home, and admitted that she has high sex drive. The story telling really made me hot and hard again and we had our 2nd rounds.

I always have at least two rounds with Shan Shan as she is too sexy to me ( in my own opinion ).

Boobs – 8/10, 34C or 36C, I loved to touch and suck
BBBJ – 8/10, I love it, comes with ball sucking as well.
FJ – 8/10, very responsive and real moan, pussy get very wet easily
French – 8/10, very good and wet, make feel like I am her lover
GFF – 9/10
Overall – 8/10
RTF – YES, already 5 times and will RTF again when she return this week.

Thank you bro Xiaotita

BangBalls
11-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Thanks to bro shakyywayy... thank you very much..

Tried shan shan last thurs nite at 9pm.. hehe to the bro who use rm 02-28 at hotel 81 at 10pm. ...
keke i was in the nx room.. Anyway she is a true gem n MILF.. the best i tried so far man... Heres my report....

Looks: 8/10... She looks n is 100% pure MILF.. shelooks gd to me.. keke..
Body: 8/10.... For her age i tel u her body is gd man...
bbbj:9/10... Best... powerful wif gd suction n shaft licking n balls
sucking... Almost CIM man...
AR:9/10.. only 1 word to describe.. SHIOK!!!!!!!!
FJ: 8/10... We try many position frm bed to stand infront of mirror
no complains frm her at all... MOaning was so loud i
scare ppl nx door can heard.. ( keke Bro in 02-28 i
heard ur actions)
Anal: 9/10.. Heavenly man... tight n i like it.. kkeekee
RTF: Of coz!!!!

Thanks to beo shakyywayy again.. thank u v.much

suckerll
11-09-2006, 09:49 PM
On one of the recent day, from 5pm to 3am = ZERO hits & bro suckerll got her numerous calls, keke.
kekeke...how u know ah?

wah lau eh....seems like u r spying on me rite:eek:

i got so many calls from her until i scared liao....keep on bluffing her i going to visit her tomorrow leh....:D

she damn persistent man!

Shakyywayy
11-09-2006, 10:50 PM
kekeke...how u know ah?

wah lau eh....seems like u r spying on me rite:eek:
i got so many calls from her until i scared liao....keep on bluffing her i going to visit her tomorrow leh....:D
she damn persistent man!
No lah, spy on u for what. She told me u at times till u ignore her or never answer her calls mah. But that day, her hits were really down, so whenever u got her call, u'll know her hits that particular day not so good & very free lor. Cheers.

suckerll
11-09-2006, 11:10 PM
She told me u at times till u ignore her or never answer her calls mah. But that day, her hits were really down, so whenever u got her call, u'll know her hits that particular day not so good & very free lor.i got her call everyday except today.....:eek:

seems like she really need me to ease her itch siah....but too sian of her liao leh:rolleyes:

Shakyywayy
11-09-2006, 11:45 PM
i got her call everyday except today.....:eek:
seems like she really need me to ease her itch siah....but too sian of her liao leh
You will get her call when she is back, kekeke. Honestly, she told me u are one of the few that can make her 'song' & maybe that's y she likes to call u :)
I understand as I also sian of RTF too often, so even though she was with me many times, I did NOT on her & she understand & even know which next gal I'm gunning for or which gal I had just up. It's more of a mutual understanding friendship & that's the reason why I'm willing to help her up. Cheers.

suckerll
12-09-2006, 07:29 AM
to those w/o a single post,

do not pm me for her contact as u have nothing to prove ur worth! just get down to GL and hunt for her!:mad:

idiot gerlover, dun try to be funny with me by saying u wanna help me get rid of her ok! cb kia!:mad:

mlloh
12-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Last night called 1 of the FL given by 1 bro but h/p not on. About to call second FL number, then saw her standing jioing biz.

The usual " yao qu ma.. bao ni man yi..." On her lah..

She’ s very friendly and chatty.

Good service. Cut short... horny milf

She told me she cum 3 times...
later she told me one customer made she cum 6 times...is it one of the bro here??

Looks : 6, very milf
body : 6, a little tummy,
boobs: 7 c cup , still in good shape
catbath : 7
bbbj: 6, not so enjoyable, at tmes painful due to teeth
fj : 7.5 , accommodating, overall sexxtisfied
service : 8 the usual compliments blah..

lover8boy
12-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Firstly, thanks to bro shakey for sharing this contact with me. Alas, I never got to bonk her. Called her yesterday at 5pm to make appt for 6.30 and she said ok. I stressed to her that I will be there after work and dont play me out. Got there and called her at 6.15 and ....she said cannot make it now. 7.30pm can or not? Could hear her in action panting away on the hp. No choice but to go makan prawn noodle. 7.25 I call and call and no answer! She called back almost 8pm and say 8.30 can or not? I say call me back when u are done! Anyway, no call until 9+....and I left for home. Wont be calling her again for sure. Her hits dont seem to be low :) Ah shucks..win some lose some...Cheers

slicker
12-09-2006, 10:58 AM
thks 2 bro shakyy 4 d contact. called her numerous times 2 arrange 4 a session. it is either she can't make it or i can't make it. so far, still no chance 2 meet up with her yet. anyway, will still try...:)

hope u can understand coz i m a taxi driver and time may not be so flexible as like other bros.

Shakyywayy
12-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Wont be calling her again for sure. Her hits dont seem to be low :) Ah shucks..win some lose some...Cheers
called her numerous times 2 arrange 4 a session. it is either she can't make it or i can't make it. so far, still no chance 2 meet up with her yet. anyway, will still try...
Cool it bro, I understand how u felt when kena like this, she is poor in time arrangment on advance booking. All happened to On her the same day, similar timing. Trust me, on certain nites, she can really beat the housefly kind & nobody seemed to go down. Better luck next time. Cheers.

lover8boy
12-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Reasonable words... and attitude....looking forward to my next good bonk! Thanks bro shakey for your "Sammyboy Spirit of Sharing!"

suzuki11
12-09-2006, 04:03 PM
to all bros out there who pm me to get shan shan no... pls get the no from the thread starter... as its i am not allow to anyhow pass the no... thanks 4 the understanding.... cheers...

houren
12-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi

Can i have Shan shan number..thanks

fariscity
12-09-2006, 05:17 PM
i got her call everyday except today.....:eek:

seems like she really need me to ease her itch siah....but too sian of her liao leh:rolleyes:

hahah... me got her call too luckly not everyday, anyway you will not receve her call after 18 she will be back home, hear she this time will take longer time for next visit.

Shakyywayy
12-09-2006, 09:26 PM
She is pretty free now, yes, now at 9.25pm, so whoever got her contact, u can call contact her for up & no clash, keke. :) Cheers

suckerll
12-09-2006, 10:20 PM
She is pretty free now, yes, now at 9.25pm, so whoever got her contact, u can call contact her for up & no clash, keke.wah lau! u macam 'live' reporter covering her track leh:D

fyi, she called me to see her at 815pm and i juz keh keh agree then bochap her go home koonz liao.....kekeke.....she damn horny...think if i meet her up sure kenna raped 1! :eek:

suckerll
12-09-2006, 10:23 PM
hahah... me got her call too luckly not everyday, anyway you will not receve her call after 18 she will be back home, hear she this time will take longer time for next visit.
think she'll call u on the 18th to send her to airport again liao.... :D

k750
12-09-2006, 10:29 PM
bro can pm me the contact thtks

Shakyywayy
13-09-2006, 01:31 PM

FR posted: [1]supercharm; [2]dirtyhairy(RTF); [3]jag_jj; [4]Paleface [5]suzuki11; [6]gniwgonwk [7]holyshit; [8]hotdick69; [9]Bangballs;

The rest:
Mimeboxer; lover8boy; starman; dirk_diggler; Bronco; luv69; axcesss; slicker; ManuelFerrara; lanchio; Dayview2004; eyez_for_u; ken3399; ConnerDoReMe; laindot; poplam77; heizheiz; russ7756; witan788; alanheng; Zonal101; warrior saga; raymond ralim; simonpierre.

Post Fr after upz. To those newbies, u have to prove yourself or there might not be a next time.

All those who had her contact, she is available today as her slots still opened. Pls make your own arrangement so as to avoid clashes. Cheers. Only 5 days more & bye bye. Those interested(with FR posted before), PM & pls dun call her to ask long stupid question to hold the line. Pls read the so-many info given.

wah lau! u macam 'live' reporter covering her track leh:D

fyi, she called me to see her at 815pm and i juz keh keh agree then bochap her go home koonz liao.....kekeke.....she damn horny...think if i meet her up sure kenna raped 1! :eek:
Just helping whenever I can to avoid clashes. Yah lor, u never go down & so was a few others who called her but no turn up. Last nite was one of the most empty nite ever. A lot of FL's were badly hit as the curfew time were very long & it will continue till the meeting is over.

ConnerDoReMe
13-09-2006, 05:38 PM
emm..after so attempts to engage SS's service. today is the day. called her around 1230pm, for available time slots and was given 1pm+, quickly onz her and zoomed to her desired hotel. *ding-dong* here comes SS..i was like "wah..she MILF is so hot...!" small talks and she proceeded to remove my clothes and started her service...need not elaborate too much cos so many bros hab already posted their positive actions with her...

Overall:
Looks: 6.5/10 MILF
Body: 6.5/10 smooth and well maintained
Boobs: 8/10, 34C
BBBJ: 8/10 ball sucking and tongue job on the dd's tip
FJ: 8/10, very responsive and great moaning, pussy wetwet
AR: 7/10 quite short but shiok
AJ: requested for but i didn't engage
French:NA
Service: 9/10, she wants to become my da-jie haha additional free shots if i can make it after 2 paid shots :p
Overall: 8/10
RTF: YES

Thanks Bro Shaky for sharing. will up threadstarter n u(tmr)

Shakyywayy
13-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Great FR from most of u. Keep it up. Pls UP threadstarter. Thk u.

To those who kept asking her thru the HP. STOP asking basic facts. Here's the info:

FJ: Yes, any position u can think of!!!
BBBJ: Yes
AJ: Yes but may reject if bro super huge or she not feeling good
French: Yes
Paint: Yes
Dig: Yes
COB: Yes

To the next person who PM without puting her name in the title, I'll just skip & open it last as I'm not a mind-reader to know which gal u are asking for. To all the zero & few posters w/o FR, u will be ignored as u do not wan to help yourself, I can't help u either. I can say I'm the president too, will u believe me? U think I can see u thru the PC :D

Great exhitbitionist too
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/zzzzzzzzzz.th.jpg (http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=zzzzzzzzzz.jpg)

Zonal101
14-09-2006, 05:23 AM
Thank you Brother Shakyywayy for the lead. Called her and was told that she was shopping in Orchard Road and will meet up in 20 minutes. Waited for almost 40 minutes before she finally arrived.
She gave a friendly and long hug and said that we were compatable. Off to bath after the strip down and was given a good scrub and passionate frenching..
Waited in bed while she got ready the necessary wet tissue and which she provide a slow and deep throat blow job that lasted for more than 5 minutes.
After which It was my turn to service her, whereupon her moaning was loud and horny and her facial reaction was one being exceptionally satisfying.
Look : 6/10
Body : 7/10 well toned and maintained.
Boob: 7/10 more than a handful 35"
BBBJ : 7.5/10 Good & Slow suction
FJ: 8/10 Co-operative and willing party.
RTF: Before her departure on 18/9

kuching
14-09-2006, 01:07 PM
hihhi to all bro here

tried shan shan the other day

well stats been given by all bros so do not wanna repeat that
indeed had a good time with her only bad thing is that while making out with her too many phone calls callin in haahhahhaha waited in the room then came ding dong in she camw wahhhh quite talk wearing browninsh top n knee lenght skirt....tall but a bit big on the size ....anyway no complain

tcss for awhile and me started to hug her n can feel her barang quite big nice waering soft wired bra ..........hv to support lah barang quite big mah ...hahahahha

took off her blose ..we went naked had a good time frenching n sucking nipples hahahha then went shower togethr lor......nicely washed me my cock n all n rubbing the head shiok

off to bed she cat bath me quite sop .....tellin me stories she dont simply french with anyone only the one she like ...YEH RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!
then my turn to go down south n fingered her a while ..wah all wet liao ,,,,,,then her turn agn bbbj me arh arhhh shiokk sjiokk n she did a bit or ass lickin on me wah feels like heaven

fj liao cannot tahan ..she went on to then missinnery then doggie
came in doggie bathe n gave me a sensual massage with ears lickin n all shiokkk

paid n f off from there

rtf ....maybe ....damage 50 plus 10 for 1.5 hrs room 20 bucks

cheers tks bro for the contact

warrior_saga
14-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Called & arranged for a session with Shan Shan.

Upon arrival, first impression was that she looked quite fierce, maybe not, but more of the type of stern-looking kind of face.

Did not talk much with her, just bathed together & then proceeded for action. Her bbbj was quite nice but maybe suction was too strong, a bit pain. Told her about it & then she reduced the suction power.

Capped & fj her in 2 positions. Cummed, cleaned off & then left.

Overall not a bad session, just that we did not engage in too many conversations. Maybe we dun have chemistry.

Ratings:
1. Looks - 4/10
2. Boobs - 7/10 (her nipples are long & easily errected)
3. BBBJ - 6.5/10
4. Fj - 6/10 (took quite some time to cum)

Tks bro shaky for the contact.

Shakyywayy
17-09-2006, 02:47 AM
Departing on the 18 around nite time, so left only today & tomr. Those who have not up her & those plan to RTF, pls do so. Cheers.

FR posted: [1]supercharm; [2]dirtyhairy(RTF); [3]jag_jj; [4]Paleface [5]suzuki11; [6]gniwgonwk [7]holyshit; [8]hotdick69; [9]Bangballs; [10]ConnerDoReMe; [11]Zonal101; [12]warrior saga.

The rest:
Mimeboxer; lover8boy; starman; dirk_diggler; Bronco; luv69; axcesss; slicker; ManuelFerrara; lanchio; Dayview2004; eyez_for_u; ken3399; laindot; poplam77; heizheiz; russ7756; witan788; alanheng; raymond ralim; simonpierre.

Post FR after upz & pls Up threadstarter. To those newbies, u have to prove yourself or there might not be a next time.

And to threadstarter, Xiaotita, pls call her as she wanted to thank u personally. Cheers

russ7756
18-09-2006, 03:11 AM
thank bro shakyy for shan shan contact.sori can't able to pst FR due to super heavy work load tis few days. hope bro shakyy dun mind.
try S.S on last friday, 1st look not so impressive but wat the hack i m goin after service so i dun realli mind the look. once in the room, all action started. i think i dun have to elaborate much coz other bro had alreadi mention and their english better than me.

FR:
look: 4/10
boob:6/10
BBBJ:9/10+CIM
FJ(2nd round): 7/10
RTF:SURE AND HOPEFULLI SHE CUM BACK SOON!!!

preacher1010
18-09-2006, 06:59 AM
Shan Shan still availabel ah...?

suckerll
19-09-2006, 07:26 AM
she's gone back liao, will be back again on the 10th of next month;)

akan datang!:p

Frankiestine
19-09-2006, 10:27 AM
she's gone back liao, will be back again on the 10th of next month
akan datang!:p
Akan tunggu....:D

fariscity
19-09-2006, 01:16 PM
she's gone back liao, will be back again on the 10th of next month;)

My info are 20th next month :)

SonicGear
20-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Thks to Bro Shakyywayy for the contact last friday,

but unable to squeeze out time to try Shan Shan due to work commitments.
:mad:

Will definitely try her when she returns . :D

spawn369
23-09-2006, 02:22 AM
bro dont mind can sent me the pic to [email protected] thanks will appreciate that......

supercharm
23-09-2006, 06:52 PM
bloody hell....i'm damn pissed with the F*cker who deduct my 2 point for writing FR on shan-shan....what's the matter with you??? after writting FR on shan-shan i don't even get any point ..i don't mind ...but minus point for writting FR ??what's the meaning of that....and beside that idiot never even state the reason and nick....if this kind of things keep going on it is very discouraging to write FR in the future......so now i understand why most bro never write FR after they get the contact....cus of some bloddy idiot here who like to minus point when others share FR.....

Shakyywayy
23-09-2006, 10:35 PM
i'm damn pissed with the F*cker who deduct my 2 point for writing FR on shan-shan
Cool it bro. Dun worry, since u make the effort to post FR, so I just push 4pts up for u. Not sure why u were zapped as I can't find anything wrong with your FR, it may due to other reasons too as your FR was posted sometime back. Anyway, never let those pts let u down & keep posting FR & share, u will be rewarded eventually. Cheers

fattyman
24-09-2006, 02:23 AM
bloody hell....i'm damn pissed with the F*cker ......so now i understand why most bro never write FR after they get the contact....cus of some bloddy idiot here who like to minus point when others share FR.....

Now then you know, there are many in the same boat here.

Here they are asking you to write & share & there they are deducting behind the fucking screen:confused:

Nowadays not many ppl are writing, it doesn't serve any purpose.

lacoruna69
24-09-2006, 10:10 AM
bloody hell....i'm damn pissed with the F*cker who deduct my 2 point for writing FR on shan-shan....
Relax lah Bro. You got so high rep pts after joining for abt 6 mths. Very good liao. I'll up you 3 pts.

miserysm
01-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Maybe its kinda late to post tis FR on ShanShan, but its better than nuthin rite .. to all senior bros, pardon me as newbie if I make a mistake or said sumthin wrong here.

Met ShanShan a week before she went back to china.
Due to the fact tat I’m a newbie and no bros here is willing to share ShanShan’s contact wif a newbie, so I decided to explore GL area for 3days in a row… hehe… me despo huh… paiseh lah coz been reading abt ShanShan too much….

To my surprise, I saw her at ard 1am standing wif one of her frnd (whois wearing shorts) in lor XX … she was wearing a black dress wif a white cardigans… observed her for abt 20mins… her looks matches wif the description mentioned by our senior bros here…. Hehehe.. I felt tat I’m the luckiest person tat nite… walk in front of her, n she asked “xuai ge qu ma”, without thinking I just ON her without asking her anything!!

So proceed to a hotel in lor xx, inside the room I keep smiling, so happy to find her… she asked my y, I just told her tat I’m in a good mood…hehehe … I didn’t reveal the fact tat I knew n saw her being posted here (did I do the right thing, bros??) .. so to her I was just a normal passer-by customers…

Started the sexsion wif lotsa huggings n frenching … damn she like to french so much, even sucking at my tongue! … slowly removing our clothes, she was wearing a red g-string…damn! My di di hardened juz by lookin at her g-string … next proceed to shower… clean my di di thoroughly, n even give a short bbbj while in the shower…

Went to bed, n like wat many bro said b4, she cleaned my di di again using her wet tissue … started to attact me by licking my ear all the way down to my di di, my balls, n even my ass!!… her bbbj was so good tat I need to tahan frm cumming!! … during bbbj, she slowly moves her body n turned it into 69 position !! I didn’t even ask !! hahahaha…. Wet wet wet !! while I was painting her, she keeps moving her ass, I think I get the hint… ehehehe

Finally did her in missionary , the more pumping she gets, the more powerful her sucking of my tongue while frenching… at last changed to doggie, while banging I inserted my thumb into her ass…. She was in ecstacy , moaning getting louder!!! …. finally unloaded in doggie style!!

As usual, wash up, tcss a while, both of us hv a smoke… n promised her tat I’ll b back n wait for her return … she told me she’ll b back here on 10 oct …

Looks : 6/10 (typical MILF, a bit fierce at first look … hehehe)
Figure : 7/10 (she maintained it veli well)
BBBJ : 9/10 (one of the best)
AR : yes
AJ : yes (but didn’t try…oso depends on dicks’ size)
Attitude : 9/10 (no rushing with own sweet time)
CIM : didn’t ask … maybe
Damange : $50 + $20 (tips) + $20 (room) … CD I alwiz bring my own .. hehehe
RTF : YES YES for sure !!!

Pardon me if I wrote a bad FR… a newbie here … hehehe … Would be glad if some senior bros can guide me n UP me … hehehe …
Cheers !!!:D

xiaotita
03-10-2006, 12:41 AM
hi,

It's me again. The little trumppet (Mr Seow) !!!!

Sorry to those bros who had written to me for contact. As much as I wnated, I have been very busy with work and therefore not able to return on the contact. Never bonk GL for very long time because of too much travelling outside singapore.......

But I think Bro shakyywayy and bro suckerII had done a good job for me. You guys are senior enough take good care of this lobang and I can entrust this role to you. So, thanks and I hope that both of u can help and keep this thread alive. Take good care of her cos she's really a gem.

I hope to bang Shan Shan once again when I'm back and able to get some free time after my current assignment . Can someone who is going to see her soon tell her that Mr Seow miss her very much and one day I shall return to screw her to heaven again kekeke....

Shakyywayy
03-10-2006, 03:31 AM
But I think Bro shakyywayy and bro suckerII had done a good job for me. You guys are senior enough take good care of this lobang and I can entrust this role to you. So, thanks and I hope that both of u can help and keep this thread alive. Take good care of her cos she's really a gem.

I hope to bang Shan Shan once again when I'm back and able to get some free time after my current assignment . Can someone who is going to see her soon tell her that Mr Seow miss her very much and one day I shall return to screw her to heaven again kekeke....
Welcome back, bro. You are always welcomed & will help keep it alive. Shan Shan wanted to see you again & thank you personally & asked me why u never call her again but I told her u may be too busy with your work, flying in & out. So when she come back again soon, it's your calling. Cheers