PDA

View Full Version : Car by car or perhaps something more kinkier?

Radiance
14-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Lady- Local chinese juicy C early 20s.. ( pic on avatar)
~ 154cm ~59kg
Guy- local chinese male 20s

Hi, we are back once more =P

Girl is feeling horny and is wishing for a side by side action tonight 14/10/15, after 11.00pm. If we can't find couples, we hope we to receive applicants from our single male bros to hopefully try something kinky like , having fun with girl on the road while I be ur private driver peeping from the front and finally stopping somewhere discreet for a comfortable bang bang. I might be joining n taking consensual photos without the chosen bro's face as girl wants to remember fulfilling a dark fantasy. we will review all the photos together before leaving to make sure its discreet for u n me.

Requirements - as below

Couple preferably in their 20s- 30s
1 or 2 Chinese bros aged 22-38 years old 65-80kg
AT LEAST 6 inches of hard dick ( longer be better)
Finger n foreplay her till she wet
write a good FR aft event
Comfortable when we smoke in car
Don't be shy and be considerate like a gent. gf like guys who takes the initiative
Able to cum at least twice with stamina

After we confirmed please don put plane. We will provide the condoms if no couples are free.... Please send ur photos to my email with a good write up on why should u be chosen ... No one liners and those who think that WE OWE U SEX and we HAVE TO CHOOSE U. Most likely would not send girl's pic over due to work sensitivity. please understand, don't worry we don't bite and neither do we look like Frankenstein.

Btw, girl has this fantasy of being a bang bus slut. Higher chance of selection if ure willing to maybe buy some kinky clothes or lingerie , toys to make her wear/play throughout the journey... due to tight time constraint, maybe you could even squeeze cash into her boobies area when we pick u up.

Dos-
French, fj with cd, cum on boobs, hj, Bbbj, CIM if there is chemistry , boobs job

Donts-
COF , Anal, Raw

PLEASE CONFIRM ASAP ( no time liao) and send ur interest to [email protected] by 9pm tonight.
Dont flood my pm.
Once again, Only for tonight, with photos of face n dick will be a plus point for u.
Only for serious bros, we're in the mood dont confirm set already then chicken out. Ps: we are not some photos collectors, or secretly film u with some hidden camera in a car lol, don't worry , if u really want u can check every single corner like a CSI ... Thanks and do give chance, don flame us laaa. To each their own fantasy and way of living. Cheers

ANowhereMan
15-10-2015, 04:23 PM
So how did it went? :)