PDA

View Full Version : Hot Hot Slutty Babe With CFM Look In Town soon..Michelle..21yo

terak24terak
19-07-2006, 11:58 PM
hi all bros,Mel present you a hot hot SYT-Michelle

Good News!!!

Mel present to you another Syt: Michelle....http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/mel24mel/Michelle-21yos-pic2.jpg

Cherie: 21 yrs

Height : 1.63m

Weight : 45kg

V Stats : 34-24-35

Damage $160/90/2

Service : AR, CIM, Bbbj

Language :English very well

Contact Mel for booking .

Brought to you by courtesy of Mel Mel

peterparker89
20-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Hi Bro Mel, the babe looks hot. Would love to try her. can PM me details?

Cheers

ok69
20-07-2006, 12:31 AM
saw her pic in the mailing list ..
quite a SYT leh don look slutty or CFM to me

many choices to choose :D

terak24terak
20-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Hi Bro Mel, the babe looks hot. Would love to try her. can PM me details?

Cheers

Bro i had already sent you mel contact
cheerios

SBFROCKZ
20-07-2006, 02:26 AM
Bro Mel, how come ur gals always come at the wrong time !!! just finish with happy now this babe !!! buay tahan sia !!!

kokakola
20-07-2006, 10:24 AM
hi bro, can i have the contact? thank you!

sex4LiFe
20-07-2006, 12:16 PM
hey bro terak..

got ya pm.. couldn't reply to ya pm coz full liao..

anyway.. just want to say thank you to u..

cheers!

aqua85
20-07-2006, 01:49 PM
hi bro.. have been away on overseas veri long.. now wan to back for some action .. can i haf mels contact .. im interested in this babe dude.. :)

pachewcheng
20-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Can I have Mel's contact please.
Look so hot!

Good News!!!

Mel present to you another Syt: Michelle....http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/mel24mel/Michelle-21yos-pic2.jpg

Damage $160/90/2

Nouveau
20-07-2006, 05:36 PM
bro your pm box is full! can i pls have the contact?

goodielecks
20-07-2006, 05:36 PM
who's drawing first blood for this babelicious girl?

asianguy31
20-07-2006, 05:42 PM
bro, your PM box is full.. can send me details at [email protected]

stonehardrock
20-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Hello bro,

Can pm contact?

terak24terak
20-07-2006, 07:10 PM
who's drawing first blood for this babelicious girl?

The fr will be coming soon

ron880088
20-07-2006, 11:05 PM
These morning I saw the photo of Michelle from Havenbabes.( Mel ) at about 6am. I cannot Ta Han already. I message mel as early as 7am. Mel reply me at about 10am. As my booking already in the NITE 9.30pm the earliest. No hesitation just confirmed the booking. She is Very Hot favour, call early all you had to wait long queue.

Just came back had a wonderful session with Michelle.
She is very photogenic. Especially when she crop her hair, exactly the photo you see from Havenbabes. Just like Model. RTF.

Check it out. Heard alot of booking. Make your booking early form Mel.

terak24terak
20-07-2006, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=ron880088]
Just came back had a wonderful session with Michelle.
She is very photogenic. Especially when she crop her hair, exactly the photo you see from Havenbabes. Just like Model. RTF.

QUOTE]

Greeting to bros,

tks to bro ron880088 for posting a fr for Michelle

Mel thanks for the support...

As usual awaiting ur PMs & more fr coming

cheerios.

sfw_mylove
21-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Bro mel,
can I hv ur contact n the pic of this babe [email protected]

koxxic
21-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Hi all,

I'm fortunate to see Michelle's pic last nite. . .thinking she might already been here, i sms for a slot and also to enquire about her..Turns out she's only here today and so i managed to book first blood for her. Let me share my FR on her.

Looks
Big round eyes that let out electric each time she look at you. They look almost like the beautiful cartoon pair of eyes you see in Jap anime.
Sharp nose with sharp features..have a very nice smile that will melt you..

Body
Michelle has the height. her well proportion body brings out the curve nicely.
She has really soft and smooth skin which made me stroke her throughout the session. Her pair of boobs is quite a handful (B+) and is perky..nice light brown nipples..that is really sensitive.

Kiss
She loves to kiss..we french throughout the session and she really do it well.

BBBJ
I have to admit she lack in this aspect, bcos she's still new to it...and maybe not really into BJ but then again, she really try hard to please. Looking at her, i cannot tahan to make her go through this..so i opt out of CIM..and BBBJ

FJ
She's hell of a rider...Just riding alone can make u go bonkers..for both shot, she made me cum in tat position, she moans well, and she's one horny gal..
The riding is the one you should try..today i really shack so let her do all..but i'll confirm RTF to do a big session with her again

Overall
A must try gem. Looks and body alone is worth the price...I'll definately RTF, in fact i'm missing her already..

Damage
As mentioned in thread.

terak24terak
21-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro koxxic for posting a fr for Michelle

cheerios.

numero uno
21-07-2006, 02:33 PM
hello bro mel, can i have your contact pls.

Ah Jet
21-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Was going to post earlier in the morning, but when hit "Submit Reply" button, kenna error. KNN didn't realise was 7+am (seems forum database backup done around this time every morning). LL have to wait till now to rewrite again.

Wasn't planning on having any action for the rest of this week when I saw Bro Mel had pics of a new girl and caught my attention. Hadn't done business with Bro Mel before .... the last time wanted to try his Victoria but she went back liao. Anyway quick apology to Bro Mel and the bro after me for half hour delay. My car kenna bang backside now still at workshop, so had to wait for my brother come home borrow his car.

Save the rest of the drama, on to FR.

Don't know why heart beating very fast as I approached the hotel. Got the signal from Bro Mel and made my way up. Knocked on the door and there she was, clad in a see-through blue nightie. I would say a bit different from the pic .... got quite a shock because she looks a lot like a friend's GF (a local model who has been on a couple of magazine covers, in fact). Asked me why I don't look happy to see her .... told her no, then took her hand and put it to my heart which was still pounding like crazy, and she started giggling. Sat me down on the bed and we chatted for a bit while waiting for the tub to fill. According to her, not her first time in SG, but first time here to "work".

Played around with her while taking off my clothes, then felt her up through her nightie. Seems she lost weight from after her makeover pics, and if you've seen those you'd know she was already real slim then. But she's got a nice sexy butt .... spanked it a couple of times, wahahahahah. Keep on grabbing my crotch but told her wait, after the shower la.

She told me she'd already showered, so I ended up in the bathtub myself while she sat at the edge and soaped me. But her nightie got wet as we went on, so she took it off and joined me in the shower in the end.

Finished up in the shower, dried up and got out. She sat me down at the edge of the bed and untied my towel .... next thing I knew she went straight for BBBJ. Quite power suction, but as Bro koxxic pointed out, she doesn't want to do it for long. Was surprised she'd wanted to cap me so soon, but I haven't "chut" my pattern yet, so stopped her. She got up and sat on my lap, and pulled my head to her perky B-cup boobs .... whoa. Maybe bro from earlier session bit on them or sucked very hard, she told me "not too hard". Slowly made my way up to attack her ears. Note: Weak-spot = her neck just under/behind her earlobes.

Still sitting at the edge of the bed, finally let her cap me and she started riding reverse cowgirl (i.e. back facing me). Grabbed my hands and put them over her boobs as she rode away. Let her go at it for some time because she really knows how to grind. After that she climbed onto the edge of the bed on all fours and got me to doggy her standing up. But I think she likes cowgirl the most, because she then got me to lie down and started riding again.

Could feel her getting tighter when she asked me .... "You want to cum together?" .... Oh man, no other girl, local or import, has ever asked me that. Damn turn-on. Too bad, think she couldn't wait for me. Felt her squeezing both inside and outside (you know what I mean la) as her moaning faded to breathlessness. But I wasn't done. Still inside her, I flipped her around onto her back and pumped away missionary, don't give her chance to catch her breath. But I know she was enjoying it, because she propped her butt up from the bed and grinded "in tune" with my pumping. That was too much for me, and I unloaded my 1st shot. Let her keep grinding away some more before I withdrew.

She cleaned me up a bit and went to wash up. Came back to join me on the bed but I got her to eat her dinner while I went to wash up. Dried up and went to sit next to her, chatting while she ate. Told me that she may not be able to stay here for long because she has to "go back to office" - apparently she works in a tour agency in BKK. Told her about my job and the reason why I'm so dark, and she made my day by saying "Then you are real man", wahahahahah. Reward her compliment with a kiss on her forehead. Quite a chatty girl when given the time.

She finished half the food and then put the rest away - told me she'd eat the rest later - then went to brush her teeth and then motioned me back onto the bed. Again, grab my crotch. Surprisingly, My Guy already woken up, which got her saying "You very strong", hahahah. She went to get another CD, and started opening it after untying my towel around my waist. Whoa, a bit rush there .... stopped her, and next thing I knew she surprise attack BBBJ me again. This time round she went to lick my balls, but she kinda choked on a hair, *ahem*. She gagged a bit and went to the bathroom to cough it out. Felt bad about it, so when she came back out I let her cap me and she started riding cowgirl again. Flipped her around for missionary for awhile again, at first she wrapped her legs around me, then let go to prop her butt up again. After awhile I turned her to her side for a 3/4 doggy. Quite an effective position as it allows me to grab her boobs from behind with 1 hand and fingering her with the other while pumping away. She must have liked it too because she was getting tighter and tighter, so much so I couldn't control and unloaded 2nd shot. Let her squeeze My Guy inside her for awhile before I withdrew.

She lay on my chest for awhile listening to my heartbeat, before removing the CD and cleaning up. Went for our shower and she got out first while I carried on, looking at her through the glass putting on makeup. ??? Dried up and then I checked the time .... just past an hour. Finally figured it out. "After still have customer?" .... yeah, one more to go. And there I thought at 11.30pm I should be the last customer for the night. Guess she was already quite tired and didn't want to delay last customer, hence the rush. Left a bit earlier to let her catch a breather.

Quick Stats
Looks: 8/10
Figure: Very slim, very petite
Boobs: Perky B-cup
BBBJ: 6.5 (power suction, but not long enough)
FJ: 7/10 (very pro-active, would have been 8/10 but lost point because whole session felt quite rushed)
RTF: I would, if given more time between customers. I'm sure it would be even more enjoyable.

Side Note
Maybe she's inexperienced, seems she has quite low self-confidence. But definitely eager to please. Every now and then ask if it's okay, if I want this, if I want that. Bros do be gentle and guide her along.

As mentioned earlier, she may not be here for long because of her regular job in BKK. Bros who wanna try better do so soon.

terak24terak
21-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Ah Jet for posting a fr for Michelle

cheerios.

goldengun
21-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Can you kindly pm me the contact for michelle? I have left a pm for you. Thanks!

xiao liao
21-07-2006, 05:02 PM
i must admire those bro who have tried her....this is a real GEM...!!! good look + good service

i think she can deserve to be the best in look from so many PRC SYT i have seen.... BIG Thumb UP!!!!

... where to find such gem?... I cannot wait for even one more day...how to contact Mel...?? can someone PM me??? Thanks a zillion.....

xiao liao

goodielecks
21-07-2006, 07:56 PM
i think she can deserve to be the best in look from so many PRC SYT i have seen.... BIG Thumb UP!!!!

PRC SYT? :confused:

dirtymonk82
21-07-2006, 08:01 PM
shd be from LOS if im not wrong

goodielecks
21-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Yup, that's right and she has 1 of the more natural looking pics among all the thais. Love the 3rd pic that's uploaded on the yahoo page.

Happyhotstuff
21-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Wo lau just try happy lei.See liao bei tahan

Casten
22-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Thanks bro for the arrangement tml... Will post my FR tomolo....:p

terak24terak
22-07-2006, 03:13 AM
Thanks bro for the arrangement tml... Will post my FR tomolo....:p

Sure awaiting for your fr too

cheers:D

Angelus
22-07-2006, 03:56 PM
hi brother pls send contact to [email protected]

BananaDrama
22-07-2006, 04:19 PM
hi bro pls pm me yr contact tks.

Casten
22-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Ahhh.. last minute bro say gal need rest... guess I have to check for another time.. :o

terak24terak
22-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Ahhh.. last minute bro say gal need rest... guess I have to check for another time.. :o

Bro i so sorry for the last minute cancellation,cause she is not feeling well.thank for your understanding:rolleyes:

Advancivic5050
22-07-2006, 09:35 PM
FR on Michelle:

Here goes my second FR please be kind to me.
Tried Michelle yesterday. Sms'ed bro Terak24 in the noon to settle up session at late afternoon.

Reached hotel SMS Bro Terak24 and proceed to the room. Michelle opened the door and first look at her was greats, she looks 40% like the photo or should I say is 100 times better than the photo especially when she smile. After entering the room, she’s a first timer and was very shy & not sure what to do. She could speak very well English. We had spends sometime in our introduction, Then I asked, "Go bath?" which I took off my cloths and we proceeds to bath. Shower was SOP.Michelle washed my head and didi. But did not join in for the bath. After shower she proceed to wait for me outside.

She started with light kisses on my body and proceeds to BBBJ. Her BBBJ I must say suit me quite power suction with the moment from the lips and suction is just nice for me.

After a while, she caps me and I proceed to insert her in missionary position. As she is already very very wet. I thought that she had applied some KY before i came out from the shower. And Bros i must say this as her CB had totally turn to soup. Then she assists me by pushing my didi slowly into her. She whispers to me asking for gentled then I started to pump gently. till I tired and then changed to her sitting up while I lay down. She moans well, and she's one horny gal. At this position, she is aggressive and pumps harder and faster. When I almost coming, I lift myself up to hug her and control her motion. Finally, my first shot ends while I hug her tightly.

She lifted herself up slowly, removed the cap and cleaned my didi before she went to the toilet to clean herself. When she came back, she proceeds to give me a massage, which I don't really enjoy and finally asked her to stop.I asked her to sit in beside me while I hugged her and watch TV...

Start of round 2: This time she bbbj slightly longer. and i request 69. Paint her real wet and she really is very wet. While she bbbj me, Capped me and cowgirl me. her cowgirl is really good really moving, grinding. All bros should try her cowgirl. and i fired away my 2nd shot in doggie.

Looks: 10/10 better than photos
Body: 9/10 very slim and nice.
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:10/10
GFE 10/10
service 11/10

Overall it was a bloody good bonking session! Thanks bro Terak24
RTF : Yes !!!!!

idlesingle
23-07-2006, 12:02 AM
can either Pm me contact or email to [email protected]

manix2929
23-07-2006, 01:07 AM
hi all

i am new here. i know got to exchange contacts. i saw michelle's photo and i really wish can have an session with her.

terak24terak
23-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Advancivic5050 for posting a fr for Michelle

cheerios.;)

ps: lasts 4 days for michelle,she is going home to settle her personal matters

goodielecks
23-07-2006, 02:49 AM
So fast? I havent found time yet eh. Shucks.:(

BlackBear
23-07-2006, 05:00 AM
Hi Bro Mel

can pm me the contacts?thanx

Good News!!!

Damage $160/90/2

goldengun
23-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Had Michelle yesterday evening and the experience was better than i had expected. After getting the cue from Mel to go up the room, made by way and was greeted with a pretty sight. A little petite but still typical northern beauty. She would want to have a small talk first to warm up and also to wait for the tub to be filled. After that she would wash your essentials while keeping a broad smile.

On bed, she started with a BJ after capping, she would want to get down hot and heavy with lots of natural sound effect. My ratings for this FL would be

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (petite but proportionate)
Boobs: 7/10 (more than a handful :) )
BJ: 6/10 (As another brother mention, she is probably new to this but her attitude is shows she is willing to learn)
FJ: 8/10 (tried various position and the sound effects surely adds to the experience)

Overall a good experience. Keep it up Mel!

terak24terak
23-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Morning to bros,

tks to bro goldengun for posting a fr for Michelle

middaymoon
23-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Thanks Bro Terak for Mich!!
Your service is 10/10 :D

What better way to keep start a nice new week than a nice Sunday morning bonk..
Michelle has eyes that melts and a figure to kill for...
she is like a mini size model.. everything shrink proportionally..
Shd keep my FR short and sweet...like Michelle:cool:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Nt really my type but she is pretty with enchanting smile..most of my bros would like her looks)
Figure: Slim and fatless...nice waist to hold..kekek
Boobs: B+..soft and sensitive with responsive nips...handle with care bros!
BBBJ: 8.5/10! slow and attentive...
FJ: 18/20 for 2 shots!! First was amazing...second was incredible..considering I thought i was tired out liao....
GFE: 9/10!!! she is a kisser! and plus her english is good...add that bit of chemistry

alanysy
23-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Can i've mel's contact.....

terak24terak
23-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Can i've mel's contact.....

pls check your mailbox:D

sam_111_111
23-07-2006, 06:30 PM
pls check your mailbox:D

Bro terak,
Can have her contact? Thanks

terak24terak
23-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Bro terak,
Can have her contact? Thanks

pls check your mailbox

Doofus
24-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Just had a session with Michelle and wow! She definitely looks a lot better than in photos.

She is very slim, with a body to die for, and generally boobs that match her frame. And when the door opened, she was wearing this hot blue nightie which somehow made her butt look damn sexy. Now I can understand why one bro wanted to keep slapping her butt.

She kept complaining that I didn't see her at her best cos the weather and work here had had a toll on her complexion but I couldn't tell.. she's still very very pretty.

In terms of service, don't expect commando type. She isn't a pro in this line. Quite innocent, always want to double check with you if this is OK with you or not, so probably helps to let her know what u want her to do.

Truth is, seeing her face, I also no heart to force her to do the nasty on me.

But once she is aroused, wow, she is like a rocket!! When she was on top of me, which she told me was her favourite position, she really knew how to rock herself to ecstacy, and brought me along with her. Then she collapsed on top of me, spent, like me. Very gfe cos she will lie next to you and chat.

One thing I think most bros will like about her is how easy it is to talk to her. Her command of English is very good and it is very easy to click with her.

terak24terak
24-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Morning to bros,

tks to bro Doofus,bro middaymoon for posting a fr for Michelle

Mel thanks for the support & glad that you all enjoys your session...

terak24terak
24-07-2006, 01:11 PM
The Final Countdown have started.

Two days more to go......

Grab your chances before Michell goes back to Thailand.

Not fogetting we have a new babes Cystal who just arrived.

Caroline 20yrs,
Height 1.60m,
V-stats 33-24-35
Services AR, Bbbj

Call Mel now for booking.

Pls ask for early bird promotion for slots before 11.30am.

terak24terak
24-07-2006, 04:23 PM
To all bros for more details pls contact mel asap.

Oily
24-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Bro pm me contact..Thanks.

terak24terak
25-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Bro pm me contact..Thanks.

pls kindly check your pm bro

Keng
25-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Had a disappointing session last night.

Her positive pts:
Good command of English - easy to communicate
Nice features, slim figure

Her negative pts:
No service attitude. Gave various excuses to avoid the 2nd shot.
Constantly cover herself with towel. And I dont even want to say why..:(
Adverse to touch, kep saying itchy, want to rest etc.
Mature looks, at least late 20s.
Loose p, not much feeling when doing her.
Seems like just want me to disappear from her sight, which i did promptly.

Just want to add that the photo on the website does not look like her at all. Understand those are cover shots but for her its like two complete different person. I am not sure if it is just me, but I find her professionlism to service very lacking.

Hi Mel, will not take up the offer u have mentioned. Appreciate it . Thanks.,

terak24terak
26-07-2006, 03:39 AM
Had a disappointing session last night.

Hi Mel, will not take up the offer u have mentioned. Appreciate it . Thanks.,

Bro i so sorry about the service you got,i apology for what happen,maybe becos she is tired & didnt inform me about it,the service is not up to the normal standards.....

hope you accept my apology...

cheers