PDA

View Full Version : Newly Open SPA @ East with a Candid ML

LiteratureGeniu
13-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Was spoiling for an massage but my motive died when I was fined 130 and Minus 4 Demerit points for speeding along nicoll highway last week. :mad:

But it was my lucky day had a break from our local TP. Given an warning letter instead. Guess that was a green light from our garmen to spend it somewhere else.

So off I went to hunt for a new place and good enough spotted an newly open SPA along at road in the East which has an rampant SPA expansion this few months.

Saw the sign was 45/HR outside, went in silly me had to give the fat lady (boss i presume) an $50 note and I was ushered off to my room without my change. :rolleyes:

Ok let that slide as I spotted a few 8/10 girls mostly ATB I presume but some look damn young and local.

Had an ATB.

Looks 7/10 supposedly in her 35+ looks younger about late 20ish.
Skill 6/10 Piano skills
Boobs A+
60 HJ
80 BM + HJ
100 BJ

Popped the GQ and asked for JG and she said she doesnt know and told me its just a gimick to her (quite candid of her)so I took up 80 for BM and HJ.

I wasnt the talkative kind during the massage and I asked if she could massage a little bit on more sore biceps and she oblige by saying after the things was done and if we still have time she will.

BM was slow and sensual but it was good enough for me with her A+ boobs and longish nipples that was getting even more erected by the second did some auto roaming but was restricted only to top only :rolleyes: and we slowly broke the ice abit with giggles here and there.

Had an HJ that I would rate 6/10 but after the deed was done she actually went on to massage my biceps and shoulders while chatting happily with me.

Guess I should have broken the ice sooner :p

Went out and saw the rest of the ML resting on the sofa.
Had some lookers there but bros looking for good and hard massage might want to look elsewhere.

Bros interested PM me and up me pts !

Xguy
14-10-2015, 06:10 AM
Bro.. thanks for nice FR.. sounds like a good find.. could you pm location? Thanks!

Massagelover82
14-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Bro pl share contact

LiteratureGeniu
14-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Bro,

Its at this yun 云spa , 322 lavender street. The lady I had is about 160ish tall, but there are better lookers there.

Have fun!

LiteratureGeniu
14-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Bro,

Its at this yun 云spa , 322 lavender street. The lady I had is about 160ish tall, but there are better lookers there.

Have fun!

Suckmegood
14-10-2015, 09:19 PM
hi bro, pls share ctc. Thanks

noobrook
15-10-2015, 02:09 AM
Hey bro, can Pm me the location? Thanks!

all2know
21-10-2015, 01:55 AM
Bro, can share location and contact?