PDA

View Full Version : Beach Road Joint best to avoid

bookkeeper
13-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Ok, long story short. Some joker recommended this place to me. Decided to give it a try. You need to walk up the stairs and greeted by a fat auntie. Asked for the recommended gal by one of the cheongster here.

Well, as you can imagine, she is not as stunning as i was imagine. Anyway, decided to give it a try and perhaps her skills will offset her looks.

Booked for half an hour. Started massaging, can feel she is experience, asked her to focus more on my thighs and calfs. Was reasonably good. After a while she pop the GQ. Asked if I wanted a HJ. I was like..hmm..my didi is not standing. This must be a sign didi says u better not try it. So i said no. She asked for 50 and i nego 30. she said no. She continues to massage and after 2 mins she started nego again for 40 and started nagging nagging and nagging that if you come, you should be willing to spend. so i said ok, we deal at 40 and perhaps should give her a chance if her skills is really good.

ok, then the caressing started, nice technique, but could only get my didi half awake. No chemistry at all, see face low morale. so i told her forget it, its not working. paid her 40 and left.

so whoever recommended me this place, minus points for you. complete waste of money. in short, best to avoid!