PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a place

helmsley
11-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Hi maybe the long time bros can help me. There used to be this place along Amoy street that offers soapy massage and of course special services. I remember that is at a shophouse upstairs near Amoy food market. They even have the mattress for the soapy massage. Any idea where are they now?

Quality of girls there are quite good.

lwpschamp
11-10-2015, 11:51 PM
Hi maybe the long time bros can help me. There used to be this place along Amoy street that offers soapy massage and of course special services. I remember that is at a shophouse upstairs near Amoy food market. They even have the mattress for the soapy massage. Any idea where are they now?

I also wonder the same bro...that was quite some time ago. I doubt these days you can find soapy in such a vicinity. Now is tug N go speed massage style. I'd like to look for one like the good old days too but mostly in JB.

If you find out, can let me know. Happy hunting otherwise

helmsley
18-10-2015, 05:04 PM
I also wonder the same bro...that was quite some time ago. I doubt these days you can find soapy in such a vicinity. Now is tug N go speed massage style. I'd like to look for one like the good old days too but mostly in JB.

If you find out, can let me know. Happy hunting otherwise

Is there even soapy joints these days?

bystander007
18-10-2015, 11:11 PM
bangkok so many ;(

maituleow
19-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Is there even soapy joints these days?

they shifted to Bangkok...hahahaha...just joking..

altec7
19-10-2015, 01:06 PM

Bro,
Such places are no longer available.
Your post brought back good old memories of Haru Haru and more
Like what has been said here, your best bet is JB if not to the land of Smiles itself 😀

silverstrike
20-10-2015, 11:28 AM
they shifted to Bangkok...hahahaha...just joking..

That is a good one. :p

slyer
20-10-2015, 12:11 PM
That is a good one. :p

Returned 12. Thanks!

sorlou
06-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Returned 12. Thanks!

Thanks bor slyer :)