PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sugardaddy^_^

Close2You
11-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Hello to all the SD out here. Let me start off by describing what I have to offer. : 100% discretion & privacy. : above average looks, slim figure, B cup, fair skin, long hair : 100% Singaporean Chinese : 22 years old : 2 meet ups per week, depending on your schedule : flexibility & ability to meet during weekdays office hours : very clean & hygiene-conscious, well-groomed (fully shaved) : say NO to raw, anal, cof, swallow, SM/BDSM What I am looking for. : a gentleman who can genuinely afford a SB : preferably local Chinese : someone who is genuine and sincere about having a mid to long term SB : someone who needs something very simple, straightforward, no drama, no BS, no strings because he simply has no time for all that. Marital status not important. : is realistic about the nature & boundaries of a SD/ SB relationship : someone who needs a SB who understands the uncompromising importance of total discretion & privacy. : is able and willing to provide a generous monthly upfront allowance. (none of those 'weekly' or 'per-meet' offers please) It is important to me also that we have some chemistry because I am offering quality companionship and in order for the relationship to sustain, both parties must feel fulfilled. I am happy to do my part, of course. Email me ([email protected]) with your introduction and your offer. I will reciprocate with a censor body/face photo. No intro, no reply. Pls read before sending in your emails. Rgds, Clara[/QUOTE]

jason_
15-10-2015, 09:02 AM
when anti-vice are hardworking, the pimps take cover, the prostitutes find sugardadies...