PDA

View Full Version : **~^*CATivating Eyes, Gorgeous, Orgasmic*^~ 22yo Tina 33C!!**

thai_love
18-07-2006, 06:52 PM
**~^*CATivating Eyes, Gorgeous, Orgasmic*^~ 22yo Tina 33C!!**

Another mermaid for my kings out there!!!

Figure: 33C, 25, 32

Wow!! another hot mermaid out there..fish them before them swim back to LOS...

Exclusive to kings!
Damage: 150/90/2

thai_love
20-07-2006, 12:17 AM
This is the photo link of Tina and Nelly... my 2 busty mermaids!

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thai_l0ve/my_photos

Hope bros support! My pleasure to serve you..

thai_love
20-07-2006, 12:34 AM
cannibal
My Reputation:Points: 18 / Power: 3

Re: Get Served like a King with Thai beauties..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you thread starter for the arrangement of one of his mermaids. It was a very very sex-citing session.

I arrived at the designated lodging earlier but have to wait cause she is not ready. When the signalled for me to go up I was really excited and expected a good mermaid. I was not disappointed as the mermaid was truly a gem. I was ushered into the room with a warm and friendly smile in a see through night gown. I though to myself this is going to be fun. She broke the ice with simple english with Thai accent while waiting for the bath tub to be filled. The chat became so friendly that she would come to me and hug me with her 36D firm tits rubbing my chest and so does my hand start to fondle her big melon.

The water is ready and both of us were in the tub together. The washing was very thorough, soap the hands, legs, chest area, back. The private parts were washed with soap and followed by dettol.

After drying ourselves, the action starts on the bed. A short cat bath and to the rod. Her BBBJ was fantastic. The way she suck is like bonking a virgin pussy. Few motion of the BBBJ could make me cum but managed to control. I could take it anymore and request for the main course and she cap and slowly guide into her love hole. It was a tight squeeze but managed to get all in. I tries few position and found the most exciting is the sitting position where I can view and play with her full firm tits while screwing her. The screwing was so intense that there is no need for any application of lubrication. All lubrication is natural.

Overall is like bonking a college student with big firm tits in school uniform. I could not stop looking at her body, it was so firm, that she began to shy away. i would like to return when my vit M and sperm is replenished.

thai_love
20-07-2006, 12:38 AM
initial19763
Samster Join Date: Jul 2006
My Reputation:Points: 9 / Power: 0

Just have a seesion with this sexy thai tina ... Having a nice time with her last saturday .

Looks : 7.75
BBBJ : 6.35
FJ : 7.9

those brother who interested thai FL can must try her ..

Keng
20-07-2006, 10:09 AM
cannibal
come to me and hug me with her 36D firm tits rubbing my chest and so does my hand start to fondle her big melon.

How does a 33C becomes a 36D!
Impressive marketing

thai_love
20-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Bro keng, i guess thats what pple call, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder? :)

I view it as a Full C Cup. My king cannibal view it as a D cup.. to each has his own opinion..

Bro Keng, maybe u would love to try and give ur judgement? i shud rate her as D cup for marketing strategy.. AIYAH! :rolleyes:

thai_love
20-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Bros who have tried her, please post FR...and upped me if u like my service
Alot of bros have liked her and planning for 2nd round!

So do book in advance!!
Looking to serve you with pleasure.. :D

thai_love
20-07-2006, 10:37 PM
ORH!!!
I FORGOTTEN TO ADD...
Tina's command of English is good!!
so her only language of communication is not juz S-E-X? :)

etilious
21-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Special thanks to bro thai_love!!! first time ever, trying his mermaid.. and this mermaid, TINA, especially, realli caught my eyes!! i mean, her EYES!!! wowz! isnt it so seductive?! when i entered, i was already melted by her warmth, her smile, her eyes!!! and i tot i was bonking a much much younger MICHELLE YEOH!! Judge for yourself, bros...

I must admit, bro thai_love is really very friendly! and so attentive to my needs..From the start to the end, my communication with Tina was not just S-E-X! her english was so good! in fact, she knows some hokkien vuglarities! hahaz! which bro taught her tt? so funny.. First was bath! a very thorough one.. and she even used her body to rub me all over! too bad, the tub was too small, if not, i could have gotten a BODY RUB from her! like those kinda massage in bkk... wahahaz! Bed action was rocking hot, manz!

Imagine urself, stranded in a island surrounded by oceans... suddenly, u saw a fish...oh no! wait!!! not a normal fish, a beautiful fish with a lady figure, seductive eyes looking at u, captivating u to.... BONK HER!! wahaaz! thats was the exact tot i was thinking! She is not a normal FL, she is a MERMAID! i couldnt believe the treatment i was gonna get.. BBBJ was solid wet and suction was hard! so many times, i gotta stop her before i cum.. did not wanna waste 1 shot so easily.. :cool: so the rockng start, followed by moaning... its all natural juiCe!!! couldn't believe my skills could make her cum so many times.. ! sorry to the bro next in line.. cos' i believe i already cummed her enough? :rolleyes: we rocked in all kinda positions!! including my favourite.. "lifting stunt" bro Ah Jet,yea??? shot inside her in missionary.. and could feel the amazing squeeze!! bros, u shud try when ur dick is still inside, and the FL squeeze u.. the feeling is shiok!

after the session, we juz lied there panting.. and recovering! we chat abt everything under the sun.. i realised she is goin away!!! this weekend.. but will return on Monday.. phew!!! i cannot wait to rTF... anyway, 2nd shot was juz a BBBJ for me.. and ended with HJ cos' was realli too shagged from first round...

Ratings of TINA, the mermaid:
Looks: 9/10 (her eyes!! i never see someone so beautiful eyes before...)
Figure: Firm C cup!! rocking ur way.. and she is quite petite.. tts why i could do my "lifting stunt"
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (both time was as wet and gd suck)
FJ: 9/10! so many stunts.. what u think?
GFE: 8.5/10 (she can realli communicate v well in English)
RTF: DEFINITELY! TO claim my $10 disc... from thai_love!

thai_love, realli thanks alot!! i realli looking forward to many of ur future mermaids.. u are really good service! =)

Upped me if u tried her and like her as much as me!!!

Ah Jet
21-07-2006, 02:45 PM
... anyway, 2nd shot was juz a BBBJ for me.. and ended with HJ cos' was realli too shagged from first round...
See lar you lifting stunt some more, 2nd shot no power liao. Should save for 2nd shot mar :p

etilious
21-07-2006, 09:24 PM
down me for my FR???
thanks bro...
i think i shudnt write FR anymore???
my power is gone again...

Whoever zap me, please leave ur nick so i can up u when i have power. Thanks for the honesty.

Nordic88
21-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Tina is good, I have to agree, else I will not rtf her this time and her previous 2 trips with the okt... Up u bro E anyway :)

jetpack007
21-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Hi Thai Love

Tried Tina today.. Promised threadstarter a FR so here goes.

Was feeling very horny in the afternoon and decided to browse through my yahoo groups.. Went into Thai Loves website and saw Lynn. SMS him and asked him to arrange an appt. Too bad was advised that she is not in Singapore yet. Was very disappointed but went ahead with second choice Tina.

Lets be honest... Her real looks compared to the photo is the same except slighter darker skin but that this to be expected. What surprised me was her command for english. No literature teacher but one of the better ones for those WLs that come from LOS. Went into the room and decided to TCSS for a while to warm up. Went for a SOP shower nothing really much exciting. Next the action begins....

Immediately opted for a good BBBJ.. She then stripped and same reaction as compared to other bros who tried her.. FUCKING BIG AND NICE TITS.... A must try for tits loverss... Hands were really busying with those mountains and she carried on her mission down south..

Her suction power was so so but can tell she is really trying.. A+ on the effort. Told her to pass the pussy back for a good 69 or inspection.. Was told no.. I was then surprised and a little turned off... Anyway skip to the end to clarify matters. After the first round asked her why she do not want to do 69.. Was told by her that the last time some guy went down for a paint job, she was so excited that she pissed into his mouth unexpectedly.. I was really laughing then.. Not sure true or not but a good excuse nevertheless.

Anyway, back to the action... her bbbj lasted quite a while. She was really trying hard and she told me to warn her before cumming. So as usual beofre cummning, told her to watch out can feel almost want to explode.. Not sure whether she heard or not, her face was very near to my dick when I came and she got her whole face squirted with cum. WHAT A SIGHT.. She was squealing and went to the bathroom.. I was telling her that I called out to her to warn her how come no reaction to pull back. She told me that she wasn't paying attention to what I said. She heard something but did not understand... HA HA HA...anyway washed up and laided down on the bed for some more TCSS..

One very important point is she is very friendly... Talked to me abt everything under the sun. Told me that she is going to Malaysia soon to get a visa renewal.. blah blah blah.. wah.. time flies and found that I only got less than 20 mins. Told her to carry on and did a quick hard on with the hand.

Capped me and proceeded to do cowboy stylle. After a while proceeded with missionary position. Her cunt was naturally wet and quite tight.. Good feeling. Confirm never put KY as she was next to me the whole time. Pump for a while and completed the mission.

After that went for a wash and left as I was told the next appt was nearby waiting for me...

Anyway as usual standard info is as follows:-

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Score above is inclusive of 0.5 additional pt for her friendly attitude

RTF: Yes and no.. want to try other babes in thai love's stable.. really want to try lynn.

Recommendation for BROs is that if u really like big tits must try.. If u interested in SYTS only and nothing else.. she may fall slightly short on the mark but for complete service package with good attitude cannot really fault this one.:) :)

Keep up the good work Thai Love...

etilious
21-07-2006, 09:49 PM
thanks bro Nordic88!!
glad u enjoyed as much as me..

Bro Ah_Jet!!! u got try Tina ornot??? if she is someone i can give such high ratings.. i think u ll enjoy her as well.. :D
Go try the "lifting stunt" on her!!
hahahz! dun PM me for contact.. ask thai_love ..

i am officially a KING! KING etilious.... :cool:

thai_love
21-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Thanks bro etilious for such a FR!!! see u enjoy, makes me happy too
What "lifting stunt"? interesting... :D

Bros & Kings,
Tina will be away settling some issues this weekend.. she will be back on 24Jul.. so while she is away, u can savour my mermaid, NELLY... who is going on promo specially this weekend, 22-23 Jul for $130/90/2!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=56635

thai_love
22-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Thank You, king jetpack007 for the FR...glad u enjoyed it so much!!!
I will definitely improve to bring more mermaids for bros and kings here!
I don't wanna get zap for nothin anymore.. Sorry bros if i rejected ur application to my palace.. cos' u never include nick and hp.. Please do not zap me, but reapply if u really wnana join ok?

TINA will be back on monday after settling her issues!
Do make advance bookings for her..
Timing of her coming back, not confirm.. so sms me after 12nn for slots!

thai_love
25-07-2006, 08:12 PM
TINA IS BACK!!!
do contact me for slots available..
she is back and everready to serve kings and bros here..

all who tried her, do post fr here ok?
thank you

Artic
26-07-2006, 10:26 AM
How to contact you ha?? :D

thai_love
28-07-2006, 07:51 AM
last weekend for TINA before she swim back ashore to LOS...

Do sms me for bookings.Thank you all for the support given to Tina all these while. She has been a very good mermaid. :)