PDA

View Full Version : SYT body MILF, Xiao Li (at least C cup)

joeH
17-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Its my 1st time starting a thread, if it crash wif any senior, please forgive me.

I feel horny this morning in office and decide go GL and find some action. Dun know y I go until Lor 40 then feel like U-turn. Once I turn in the condo, I saw a damm solid body jus turnin out from the entrance.

I E-brake, then go damm slowly. (most bro will when u see her headlight highbeam u). She look back and I ask her come sit in my car, she agree.

Once in the car, she let go her jacket and WOW... At least C cup and in total give 1 full ball. I suggested to go my regular hotel n off we went.

On the way there she is saying there is alot AV around nowsaday, scare I m 1 of them. I told her once in the room she will know i m not.

Once in the room, my hand and eye cant go far away from her ball. She jus bath coz her hair still wet, so i jus go in for a quick shower. and requested her to strip in front of me after i came out. After lying on the bed, she start to strip slowly and i m enjoyin myself seeing the show. She start catbath when there is nothing left on her. kiss me abit then move down to my nipples, my hands are circling her nipples all the while.

She proceed down to my little bro, not much sucking but i like light bbbj so to me its very fine. she continue lick my ball then back again. I m jus enjoying the whole bbbj session for 10min, but i cant take it anymore, so ask her to cup me.

Once cup, i ask ask her to ride me, and i tell u she really ride. She is wet before riding coz i kept fingering her till she cant it anymore too. She is really tight when she ride me, i was really surprise, maybe she got professional training, so pls dun take at home. She wasing moaning all the way while riding. Not loud but u can feel its real moan.

I alway like to cum when i m in control so ask her to stand in front of the mirror. She get my meanin and bend slightly forward to wait for my bro. She say something like this, " boa pei, come poke me fast" (in chinese). I position myself liao then 1 move, my whole bro in and she let me a loud moan and said," u wan to poke me to death also can, baopei". I start pumping hard and fast for 5 min and feel the feeling cuming, I told her and she reply," baopei, let cum together, faster"

I cant hold anymore and let all out while squezzing her tits hard...

she clean up for me and i went to bath myself. After bath she wanted to massage for me but office called, so i said next time.

I send her back to Lor 40 and told her, i will be back for her service again, she gave me a kiss and left the car.

Name: Xiao Li
Body: 8/10 (SYT also lose her)
Boob: at least C cup
BBBJ: 7/10 (suction not strong but i like)
AJ: Nil
FJ: 8/10 (damm tight pussy and willing to change position)
GF:8/10 (willing to massage for u after FJ)
RTF: die die also will (or else wont write this liao)

I will try to reply as many PM as possible if any bro interested. Pls dun zip me if u dun get reply for few day coz, PM can only take 50 and i cant excess online anytime.

I have her pic too, any bro willing to teach me how to post her pic will be greatly appreciated. Thanx 1st.

Sexup1st
17-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Its my 1st time starting a thread, if it crash wif any senior, please forgive me.

I will try to reply as many PM as possible if any bro interested. Pls dun zip me if u dun get reply for few day coz, PM can only take 50 and i cant excess online anytime.

I have her pic too, any bro willing to teach me how to post her pic will be greatly appreciated. Thanx 1st.

bro, i read and read, could not find where to state the damage ? for the photo, couldyou e-mail me at [email protected].

our PM can take more than 50

Luckytime
17-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi bro,

Just PM you... she sounds good...

Best regards.

Sexup1st
17-07-2006, 04:35 PM

try using tinypic http://tinypic.com/ to load the pic, and link it back here using "Insert Image" function

pok1702
17-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Bro,
can share her number,.,.
you can PM me or write to [email protected]
I will post my forum after trying..

thanks
:)

I feel horny this morning in office and decide go GL and find some action. Dun know y I go until Lor 40 then feel like U-turn. Once I turn in the condo, I saw a damm solid body jus turnin out from the entrance.

I E-brake, then go damm slowly. (most bro will when u see her headlight highbeam u). She look back and I ask her come sit in my car, she agree.

Once in the car, she let go her jacket and WOW... At least C cup and in total give 1 full ball. I suggested to go my regular hotel n off we went.

On the way there she is saying there is alot AV around nowsaday, scare I m 1 of them. I told her once in the room she will know i m not.

Once in the room, my hand and eye cant go far away from her ball. She jus bath coz her hair still wet, so i jus go in for a quick shower. and requested her to strip in front of me after i came out. After lying on the bed, she start to strip slowly and i m enjoyin myself seeing the show. She start catbath when there is nothing left on her. kiss me abit then move down to my nipples, my hands are circling her nipples all the while.

She proceed down to my little bro, not much sucking but i like light bbbj so to me its very fine. she continue lick my ball then back again. I m jus enjoying the whole bbbj session for 10min, but i cant take it anymore, so ask her to cup me.

Once cup, i ask ask her to ride me, and i tell u she really ride. She is wet before riding coz i kept fingering her till she cant it anymore too. She is really tight when she ride me, i was really surprise, maybe she got professional training, so pls dun take at home. She wasing moaning all the way while riding. Not loud but u can feel its real moan.

I alway like to cum when i m in control so ask her to stand in front of the mirror. She get my meanin and bend slightly forward to wait for my bro. She say something like this, " boa pei, come poke me fast" (in chinese). I position myself liao then 1 move, my whole bro in and she let me a loud moan and said," u wan to poke me to death also can, baopei". I start pumping hard and fast for 5 min and feel the feeling cuming, I told her and she reply," baopei, let cum together, faster"

I cant hold anymore and let all out while squezzing her tits hard...

she clean up for me and i went to bath myself. After bath she wanted to massage for me but office called, so i said next time.

I send her back to Lor 40 and told her, i will be back for her service again, she gave me a kiss and left the car.

joeH
17-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Below is her pic link (hope it work)

http://i1.tinypic.com/207utq8.jpg

Her damage is 60 but possible to talk till 80 for 2 shot depend on ur skill.

Her look id 6/10, MILF ma, but can see she is a head turner when younger, see her body u know the money half worth liao...

Relax on her abit for she start work not longer

IwantbustyKim
17-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Hey bro,

Can I have xiao Li's contact?

titts82002
17-07-2006, 09:56 PM
thanks bro threadstarter on sharing and experience'
milf leh..
hahaha
titts

dandan2512
17-07-2006, 10:11 PM
thanks bro threadstarter on sharing and experience'
milf leh..hahaha...titts
hehehe...bro titts,u r the master of milf leh....guess she will b on your next list right....hehehe...:D

titts82002
18-07-2006, 12:17 AM
bro titts,u r the master of milf leh....

:) hahhahahaha... paiseh.. I where got master..

My master is Master Rolf.

benglian
18-07-2006, 01:39 AM
Bro,

Would be thankful if you can share her contact.

Shakyywayy
18-07-2006, 07:29 AM

From the side view of her pic, her long hair, her sharp chin & same 35 yrs of age, she does look a little resembrance to 'Ma Li'. Anyway, great for your sharing spirit. Cheers

asianman1232004
18-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Can I have her number?

[M]agpie
18-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Bro Shakyywayy, ma li boobs not that big. lol.

icecoldick
18-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Bro, kindly pass her contact pls...u've got a pm...cheers

y&gblf
18-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Bro joeh,

Thanks for the contact. Realised that it's the same contact by Bro Ag188 and Bro Woofer.

There are 2 threads on her already.

Here's one of them. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53595

She's a nice lady.

Have fun, bros!

Rof|maoxz
18-07-2006, 08:43 PM

Is she found opp. four chain season hotel? Is her damage $60?? :D

Her damage is 60 but possible to talk till 80 for 2 shot depend on ur skill.

Her look id 6/10, MILF ma, but can see she is a head turner when younger, see her body u know the money half worth liao...

Relax on her abit for she start work not longer

Orh shit... I didn't see the above when I have posted.

:) hahhahahaha... paiseh.. I where got master..

My master is Master Rolf.

Erm... hello.. you free meh??

vandom66
19-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the contact. Realised that it's the same contact by Bro Ag188 and Bro Woofer.She's a nice lady.
Hi Bro y&gblf, this Xiao Li and Chen Li is not the same person.

This afternoon suppose to pick up 2 girls in Lor 40, Xiao Li and Xiao Yan as bro Jasco and me suppose to take one each and interchange after we finish. Some how this PRC teacher, xiao yan fly us aeroplane as she got a poor sense of appointment arrangement.
So it ended one girl with 2 guys. After some give in and take I decided to let bro Jasco to up Xiao Li instead as I prepare to do my own hunting. I called Xiao Li to come down and telling her be waiting for her in a silver car. So I told bro Jasco to wait for Xiao Li as I prepare to leave.
However within minutes, 20 metres away from a guard out walk out a CFM in big boobs and white Tee came. I am quite regret for letting him to first instead of me.
I called bro bro jasco which hotel he goes while asked xiao Li is it ok I continue after jasco finish. She agreed and I told her I will check in 1 hour later.
Finally my turn lai liao and quickly proceeded to check in in H81 near Changi.

Name: Xiao Li from har-er-bin
Body: 8/10
Boob: 34C at least C cup
BBBJ: 7/10 (nice good and suckion)
Damage $60
RTF: very soon !!

smoke
19-07-2006, 02:23 AM
Dear bros, thanks to bro JoeH who gave me the contact for Xiao Li. Guess I really have to write an FR after a SEXtisfactory meetup today.

Got the number from bro JoeH today but didn't want to call since don't know how she looks like. Drove down to GL around Lor 19 and saw some old veges there but when aim down on 1, she kana pestered by 3-4 ah peks so didn't bother. After wasting 1.5 hrs of driving / walking around, got fed up and decided to give Xiao Li a ring to try my luck since it was already 11.30pm.

A nice womanly voice answered my call and I asked her if she's working today and she said she isn't but ask me if I really need now. I was thinking to myself what a stupid question but didn't want to spoil the mood. Asked her if she wants to come out and she told me to wait for her at her place in GL Lor 40. Took me 5 mins to reach there and waited anxiously to see how she looks like in person.

After waiting for 10 - 15 mins, saw a woman coming out of the gate and crossing over. I guessed it was her so waved to her to get in the car. I was surprised that she looked really good for her age with very nice eyes and face shape. There was something wrong about her face that makes her look imperfect and I realised it was her mouth, slightly like Donald Duck kind but still acceptable. Asked her the price again to be sure and she asked me, "Didn't your friend tell you how much?" I replied, "He did but I just wanted to be sure. She said $70 but I told her my friend told me it's $60 but she didn't waste time arguing and accepted $60 immediately, very sporting and compromising. Found out that she's from Heilongjiang and not Harbin as what a previous bro quoted but not important. Drove her to Joo Chiat H81 since she's afraid of being in the GL area.

Got to the hotel room and proceeded to TCSS. I took a smoke and she removed her clothes and proceeded to casually massaged my legs. Wah lan eh her boobs is really damn big and real! Disturb her and ask her what she eat and say she usually drink milk and eat bread only. She mentioned that she just took a shower before I came out so I went to wash myself up ASAP.

After come out, she asked me to lie face down while promising to make me very comfortable. She used her boobs to rub my butt cheeks while at the same time licking all over, carefully avoiding the crack (thankfully!). While doing so, she will slip her hands below and massage my shaft. The feeling is really damn good and lasted for a whole 10 mins.

I thought she wouldn't stop until she asked me to turn over. She proceeded to BBBJ and I requested for 69 instead. She is very accomodating and joked that good service will be repaid in kind. As I proceeded to eat her, I almost got turned off because she applied KY or some lubricant in her crack. I didn't expect that but was still bearable so continued to eat her while she eat me. After a while, she say she cannot tahan and asked me to go on top of her. As I bought the bloody box of CDs in the hotel machine, 1 box came out and she asked me if I wanted to finish the whole box. I told her to see how, whether I still got energy to continue or not.

Surprisingly her hole is tight and I think she has trained to flex her v-muscles. While busy giving it hard to her, I used one hand to fondle her boobs and after 10 mins, really cannot tahan already, see her horny face and her 40D boobs and cum into her. Can see that she's very professional and knows when I'm cumming so her moans escalates till the moment we cum as one. Very good acting but definitely not a turn off.

The best part is after the whole FJ, she gave a whole body massage from the head to the toes. Even stepping on the back like Thai style also included. While she was doing that for me, I was thinking how much tips to give her in my mind so decided to test her and give her $60 + $20 after the whole thing and will give her more if she asks. The massage is definitely not those professional GoldFinger kind of massage but definitely not those cheapo hanky panky tuina kind.

After about half an hour of massage, was about to go off and cheekily asked if can take her photo. Was suggesting to do this so that can show my friends and give her extra business but she mentioned something about Internet so I guess some IDIOT has been telling her about SB again. Don't know why these idiots like to tell the WLs about SB as this will only sabo our bros chances of getting good deals and letting AV sweep them up.

Didn't want to stay out so late and gave her lift home. Before leaving the hotel, I gave $80 rolled up but she just accepted without counting. I asked why she don't check to see if the amount is correct. When she took out to count, she said I gave her too much. I told her the $20 tip is for her for the good massage and good service. She even said I owe her another 2 more shots because the box of CDs haven't used up and the next time, the total shots would be 3. Guess I should have gone for 3 shots since she is happy with the $60 initial agreement but will tip her more if really go 3 shots. :D

Seriously, I think those PRC mei-meis and even some GL houses girls should take the cue from her. Her service and no-rush attitude cum gf feeling would put most, if not all, the WLs to shame. Those bros who patronize her please treat her nice, she really deserves to be treated well for her excellent service.

Age: Never asked but should be like what bro JoeH described 35 (MILF)
Boob: 10/10 (Cannot find any flaws, confirmed natural 40D and above, nipples just nice in size)
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching: No but you can try
FJ: 8/10 (tight pussy and willing to change position but I stuck with 1)
Service: 10/10 (unbelievable but after numerous cock ups with PRC and some GL houses, it has to be believed)
RTF: Definitely when Vitamin-M is replenished
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 room + $2 CD

Please up me if the FR is good and don't forget to up bro JoeH too for such a wonderful find. As the rules of SB goes, don't PM me for contact. Please give bro JoeH credit for his good job! :)

mahalosux
19-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Found out that she's from Heilongjiang and not Harbin as what a previous bro quoted but not important.

Haerbin is the capital city of Heilongjiang province...;)

wishcometrue
19-07-2006, 10:47 AM
bro, her name xiao li but she should called ta li

smoke
19-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Hey bro thanks a lot! Not a China traveller. :D

Frankiestine
19-07-2006, 11:26 AM
looks like the smaller lorongs not enough to accomodate all the prcs...now even up to the bigger lorongs you can find them...actually i prefer venturing to the bigger lorongs cos there lesser crowds around and chances of being spotted less..

smoke
19-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Bro check the backlanes behind Lor 19 and 21 semi-old veges PRCs are back. And absolutely discreet too. ;)

petrolheadsg
19-07-2006, 04:25 PM
OK promised Joeh field report.
Bros please up points for effort here.
Before I go on I need to put in the usual qualifiers:

one mans meat is anothers mans....
My definition of SYT is just that Sweet and Young.

Sweet as in disposition perhaps but her voice is a bit gravelly for my liking
Young??? I guess thats relative. Lets just say that my partner is in her late 30s and Xiao Li looks ten years older than that.
Again...my personal opinion. These are my standards and perhaps I am also spoiled by the Tiananmen KTV quality but of course price is very different. So again in general you get what you pay for.

OK down to business. Called her this afternoon and met her soon after at described location in wonderland.

From far with the shades my heart kinda sank a bit already but hey...I dont fly aeroplane OK. So picked her up...asked her where to go to and she very politely directed me to budget hotel. She has a really nice disposition and tried hard to put me at ease. Once inside the room we chatted a bit and then I went in for shower (she already had hers) and by the time I came out she was under the sheets. We cuddled, I focussed on her famous melons and they were wonderful funbags indeed. She seemed really proud of them and eager to share her assets offering them to my mouth every chance possible. She took her time, no rushing (this is a big plus) and put in great effort to make me feel comfortable...great gal. fondled my dick for quite a long while and then proceeded south with tentative licks a few sucks and then condom on for more suction. After a couple of strokes (wished it could have been longer) I asked her to go on top and she was happy to ride me for a bit before switching to me on top. She does put in great effort to enjoy the fuck itself with constant rubbing of her mound on mine and was really wet after coming as a result of this. AFter a couple of minutes and variations on missionary ie legs open, closed, over shoulder; I flipped her over for doggie and finished it there. Post cum chat was great as well as a really nice massage...again no rush even though her phone kept buzzing off the hook.

Body: 7/10 (on account of boobs...flesh a bit saggy, palms not smooth)
Boob: 10/10 (Cannot find any flaws, confirmed natural 40D and above, nipples just nice in size)
BBBJ: 6/10
Frenching: No but you can try
FJ: 8/10 (tight pussy and willing to change position )
Service: 10/10 (unbelievable but after numerous cock ups with PRC and some GL houses, it has to be believed...I lifted this but wholly concur)
RTF: Nice but would like to move on
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 room + $2 CD

Please up me if the FR is good and don't forget to up bro JoeH too . As the rules of SB goes, don't PM me for contact.

Zionace
19-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Dear bros, thanks to bro JoeH who gave me the contact for Xiao Li.

call her and meet her at lor 39 hotel. First look, wow not bad quite pretty for her age.

Boob: 10/10
BBBJ: 6/10
Frenching: No, just kissing the lip
FJ: 8/10 (tight pussy and willing to change position)
Service: 10/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 room + own CD

Sorry dun like to write fr, angmo very lousy

tehtarik69
19-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Looks like she is one busy MILF. Called her last nite before Bro Smoke called. Saying she was home and after reading some FRs from fellow brudders I can see why. Told her to meet at 2am. 2am came and off I went. Headed down to GL** to pick her up. Went to the nearest Hotel due to time constraint. Along the way found out the things that most of you already know. One year here on student permit(told her she looks more like teacher), from harbin(told her girls from cold climate very passionate).
Probably due to my horniness, but her stroke of my ass crack and my groin along the way up to the room felt good. Of cos the usual sales talk abt the size of my didi and expecting the war of the worlds kinda stuff. As I wash my didi, she undresses and got into bed. The action begins. True that her BBBJ lacks power so I start to gyrate my hips and thrust into her mouth. Nipples are nice, soft, medium size length, nice color. Assets are enhanced, boring. Too horny for long foreplay, capped didi and lead her head down for another BJ. Once again having to gyrate and thrust into her mouth for any feel. Missonary, Side scissor while munching on her delicious nipples. Finally brought her up for doggie and fingered her arse while I work to a finale. Telling her the 2nd would be her arse and she did not voice any objection. All this dirty talk and humping finally cannot take it so had to release. Offered to massage me but I really had to head home to report so pass on that and the 2nd shot. Told her the next time will be 3 (as if I can).
A sensual good lay with a MILF except for the following
1) Boobs enhanced.. No-NO
2) No Hips - typical of PRC but during doggie looks quite alrite lah
3) Hands and Legs are dry causing them to wringle. If fellow Frs are correct of her age, I would say the the hands and legs are of a older MILF. 40+
4) Face also look in the 40+

Body: 6.5/10 ( needs moisturizer )
Boobs : 7.5/10 enhanced but nice nipples though
BBBJ: 6.5/10 no suction but her balls licking is good
Frenching: Don't think she mind but was not in the mood. Wouldn;t give her much pts though as her lipstick is too thick.
AJ: Have mah? Oh She gave me 2 breast rub on my butt. not rated.
FJ: 7.5/10 (kinda loose but pts for her sensual dirty talk and accomodating nature
Service: 8/10 (eager to please)
RTF: No ( Been here too long, too experienced)
Damage: $60 + $20 room

A special thanks to Bro joeH for the contact. :D

anikin
20-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Boobs : 7.5/10 enhanced but nice nipples though

:confused:

woofer
20-07-2006, 02:38 AM
[QUOTE=vandom66]Hi Bro y&gblf, this Xiao Li and Chen Li is not the same person.

QUOTE]

Xiao Li is Lili actually. See the pics in my thread n look at the necklace n compare the pic in your necklace its the same. XL n CL is 2 diff person.

skiman
20-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi Bro;
Can you pm me her no. Tks you got mail.

evilknight
20-07-2006, 11:27 AM
hi,

thanks to joeH for the intro.
called her and had a session with her in a hotel around Lor 40 area.
she is friendly and professional gal, and she is definitely more than 29 as stated in an earlier thread. you could tell from her looks and her hand is very rough, life must be real hard at home.

she is on student pass and has being in Sg for a year, unbelievable and can stay for another 2 years.

the session itself is rather sop, but somehow i don't think i can really click with her. maybe i prefer younger and less experienced gals.

she is like what some of your already mentioned service oriented.

your is my opinion of her stats.

looks: 4
body:5 (top is good, but bottom is not so good)
bbbj: 5; she don't really like to do it. suck you with the forth skin around your cockhead. think she does not like the taste of sperm in her mouth.
fj: 7; hardworking but her moan and so on totally fake.
rtf: no. will look out for others.
damage:$60

i am not a regular so my comments might not be a good indication/realistic of what the market is offering.

thanks

XmenSEX
20-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Thank bro joeH for the contact.
Sms her to arrange for a SEXsion at 1230am (yesterday) and price settled at 80 for double.

Waited for her near her home. When she walked toward my vehicle..MY EYES ALMOST DROP !!!...her boobs size were tremendous. She really knows how to dress to KILL man like me. Looking at her photo from bro joeH already made me steam liao. See the actual, made my heart bounding excessively. In my mind, “I’m GoiNg to FXK heR HARD ToNighT “

Cheong directly to hotel without delayed. Once in the room, we tcss a short while and I asked her to strip in front of me, immediate, my rock XPAND to MAX. ( I am a REAL BIG BOOBS LOVER). She helped me in the shower, washed me front and back, rub here and there but focus very closely on my HARDROCKET. Thinking she’s so hardworking in cleaning sure the bbbj will be fantastic.

Proceed to bed, I dim down the light and lay comfortably. She started to catbath me from nipples onward…reaching to the little bro, she PAUSE and go to her bag to bring out the “wet TISSUE” and clean again my didi…funny leh. 1st time encountered such gal. Anyway, don’t care lah…she started to stroking my rock in her mouth. A short while later, I asked her to stop and my turned to serve her…licked her down from ear to neck,,,,boobs…kept sucking her nipples like a new born baby. My hand will not be free and started fingering her pussy. Can feel she’s getting a bit wet. Move down further to paint her wild…she getting more and more wet her moaning from soft to loud.. After about 10 mins , she said she wanna to suck my cock…we quickly turned in 69 position with her on top….beside bbbj me, she suck my balls as well and lick hard my ass….Ready song ! In returned I rewarded her with deep licked and finger fuck her….about 10 mins later, she eagerly requested me to fuck her with my hard rock….as she can not tahan liao. Can not hold too long doe to the foreplay almost make me cum…finished her and cum in doggie after 5 mins.
Enjoy the round 2 after she gave a good massage on me….2nd round fj was in various standing position.

Overall;
looks: 5/10
Boobs : 8/10
Body 6.5/10
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 6.5/10

renoma
21-07-2006, 06:38 PM
First of all must thanks to bro JoeH who gave me the contact for Xiao Li. As promise. here the FR.

Called her this afternoon and arranged to meet her at 3pm near her place. Wah piam..today damn hot. Once reach rm first thing bath liao. She was a bit late.

When she arrived, the first thing i noticed was her headlights. Damn big and yummy. Good for big boobs lover. Yum Yum.She apologised and said let me have 3 shots for being late. :) ok..but i was not power up for the day yet as after work also very shack. Nonetheless, I obliged and she automatically stripped in front of me and i attack her boob straight away. Cannot wait liao. Damn firm and big for someone her age. Didnt bother to ask but seems like more than 35. Anyway she proceeded to BBBJ while laying on the bed. I also requested for BBBJ while standing up.Very accomodating

Did her in missionary for about 10m followed by her legs high my shoulder. Ramming her depth and hard. Moaning was good. Keep asking me to rape her hard.Damn shiok. First round finished in about 20min

Thereafter she gave a whole body massage from the head to the toes before going for round two. In fact, i was going to call off but somehow she insisted and managed to make my bro hard. She BBBJ for a while and I finished her of in doggy as rushing for time.

SHe was asking for a lift but really cannot liao. As meeting some bro outside. Very pai seh.She even said I owe her another 1 more shots and next time must finished 3 shots.

Great service. ISO 1900 and many more awards

Boob: 10/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching: No
FJ: 8/10 (willing to change position)
GF:8/10 (got massage)
RTF: Definitely
Damage: $80 + $20 room

Once again thanks to bro joeH

raftwee
28-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks joe for the contact. My god, I have not enjoy a good bonk for a while and she is one that can take your breath away by just watching her taking off her bra and panties!!!! Her tities are that good and her figure belongs to a 16 or 18 year old. My heart stopped when she starts to breastfeed me!!! She is a very hand feel person. SHe kept saying want to rape me and kept saying that I keep hitting her innermost sugar walls!!!! Dun let her go on top of you if you want to last a long round with her:D

Second round was doggy all the way to the wall she is tight by my standards. She was maoning and gasping like a wild cat in heat...I like that!! For 80$ it is worth it!!!

looks6.5-7/10 ( You will like it if you are in your 30's or 40's, if 20's it may be 6)
body 8.5/10 ( you will like nomatter if you r 20's 30's or 40's or...etc)
Boobs 9/10 soft and lightly toasted pink nips. best for sucking confirm D cup
Skin I like her milky smooth skin
cunt grip 7/10 pretty good considering that she has been around for a while
Body feel 10 10 spoon and doggy best for me
Dollar value 10/10 worth it !!!
RTF planning on next week after my payday.

If my fr makes you want to contact joe to bonk her, please up me and I will up you in return:p Let's find out the best bonks and share it!!!

titts82002
29-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Master Rofl,
where r u ? your type leh...
come quick and support !!... :)
titts

hehehe
31-07-2006, 10:32 PM
First of all tks to bro joeh for the lobang ,as said xiao li really have a good figure after getting her no. from bro joeh i called her n meet her in four season view in geylang lor 39 ...Fr as below
face :6.5/10
body :8/10
bj :7/10(she try her best liao)
fj 8/10 (sound system veri good)
rtf :yesssss
$$ :$80 for 2 shots but she promise me to give me 1 shot free the next time:P

giggs310010
01-08-2006, 12:38 AM
all reported abt her is true, I had good time with her.

BUT I don't understand how come hand so rough, but body keep up to so high standard :confused:

suckerll
01-08-2006, 07:40 AM
BUT I don't understand how come hand so rough, but body keep up to so high standard
hand rough b'cos she use em to wash clothes ;)

Rof|maoxz
01-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Master Rofl,
where r u ? your type leh...
come quick and support !!... :)

titts

Which 小丽?? Alot of 丽s around leh? Is her number 9xxxx263?? That's my 丽姐 hor. :D

nevi1977
01-08-2006, 11:57 PM
FIrst of all thanks bro joeh to his contact for xiao li.

About 3 plus afternoon kindly feel horny went down to Geylang actually want to find CHen Li then knn when upon reaching there got free show watching police catch whore hee hee.

After a few round there finally recall that bro Joeh introduce Xiao Li so tried to call her then when reaching Lor 39 called her knn she is working ask me to wait for her awhile so i tell her i check in first then after she finish then straight come to my room. So proceed to the counter for check in & got an cd for $2.

After 15mins she press the bell so when i saw her i was thinking wow bro joeh dont know where find this gem. Hee Hee so invite her in. After awhile ask me to bath together so dont waste time imediately undress so when in together.

After bathing she ask me to lie down & she proceed to sop with me wow i got an raw " Bing Hoa Wu Chong Tian " Damn shoik men then for about 10 mins she ask me to breast fuck her . About 15 mins knn buay chut so tell her i want to ramp her then i tell her that i only got 1 cd so first shot tell her raw then at first she say mai lah then she agreed so i pull out from her "C" Cup breast ramp her. Come out in 10 mins shot all my load on her hair & breast.

After first shot she offer me massage so i say okie then about 10 mins she ask me to ramp her hard so she cap me then we proceed for the second round. Pumping harder & harder cannot cum so she tell me that she come on top so ramping for about 10 mins she cum , moaning loudly but i tell her i haven cum yet so we change position pumping her harder & harder then we both cum together again.

Overall :
Name Xiao Li
Boobs : C Cup
Frenching : Yes
Gf Feeling : Yes
BBBj : Yes With Bing Hoa Wu Chong Tian
Damage : $70 + $20 + Cd $2

Last of all thanks Bro Joeh for the introduction.

y&gblf
02-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Raw? Bro nevi1977, for $2 a CD, aren't you taking a big risk? :confused:

Excuse me for saying this, but you're putting a lot of people at risk by doing that. And that includes your loved ones.

I think a lot of Bros will be staying away from Xiao Li because of what you just did. Think you just destroyed a gem and her livelihood. Sigh.... :(

suckerll
02-08-2006, 07:38 AM
About 15 mins knn buay chut so tell her i want to ramp her then i tell her that i only got 1 cd so first shot tell her raw then at first she say mai lah then she agreed so i pull out from her "C" Cup breast ramp her. Come out in 10 mins shot all my load on her hair & breast.
wah lau! u did her RAW!!! :eek: still come here and boast!

good luck to u! better go 4 a check-up and dun fuck around in the meantime spreading whatever u have to bros here! how irresponsible!:mad:

Zionace
02-08-2006, 07:42 AM
OMG!!!

there go my gem.

nevi1977
02-08-2006, 09:24 AM
wah lau i just have my check up recently so i did not scared mah. knn like this also kana zap what the hell.

like2cum
02-08-2006, 09:40 AM
wah lau i just have my check up recently so i did not scared mah. knn like this also kana zap what the hell.

so u think u have a check up recently and it mean u are clean??dun u know hiv can have a window period as long as ten yrs.Dun put other bros at risk jus because ur pea brain tells u that u are clean cos nuthing crops up at the check up.U not only endanger urself but oso xiao li.Looks like u have to let bro bongster bring you to CDC to have a look at those hiv patient sufferring .Good luck to you another irresposible moron ,for that i zap u!:mad:

[M]agpie
02-08-2006, 10:49 AM
Yea, better dont risk. Play "hard" play safe

ManuelFerrara
03-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Tried her, gave a good massage, pleasant lady to +++ to, quite humourous

Overall :
Name : Xiao Li
face :5/10
body :8/10
bj :6/10(Try better one)
fj 7/10 (sound system veri good)
rtf :no
$$ :$70 for 1 shots

suckerll
03-08-2006, 07:20 AM
Overall :
Name : Xiao Li
$$ :$70 for 1 shots
how come price rise? include rm or not? :confused:

eyez_for_u
03-08-2006, 10:26 AM
About 15 mins knn buay chut so tell her i want to ramp her then i tell her that i only got 1 cd so first shot tell her raw

Nowadays like more and more bro doing it raw.. Please play safe. Your family and friends are more important than that 15mins of fun. Seems like I got to give up on this gem.. Let's all be considerate. Play safe. No Raw.

raftwee
03-08-2006, 11:27 AM

People like you ought to read more about std and aids and only then you would know that even a bbbj can put you at risk. there are bros here who got Gonorrhea and herpes from bbbj and raw and you can read wbout their experiences. It is hell.

Doing raw is just stupid! you could actually get raw feeling using those sensitive grade condom. Is that what you do always when you got no condom? Go and get one!!!

From your tone you sounded very defiannt when folks tell you not to do it but you inisisted that you have a clean bloodtest. Bloodtest don't mean anything as long as you keep on cheongingLooks like you dun play by the rules here. You ought to be zapped.. bros and senior bros am I right?

Here's me zappiing you.

Gd2day
03-08-2006, 03:46 PM
After bathing she ask me to lie down & she proceed to sop with me wow i got an raw " Bing Hoa Wu Chong Tian " Damn shoik men then for about 10 mins she ask me to breast fuck her . About 15 mins knn buay chut so tell her i want to ramp her then i tell her that i only got 1 cd so first shot tell her raw then at first she say mai lah then she agreed so i pull out from her "C" Cup breast ramp her. Come out in 10 mins shot all my load on her hair & breast.

I totally agree with wat Bro Raftwee and what the other bros have said. I originally wanted to try her as i am a boobs lover but since Bro nevi1977 did her RAW !! I guess i have to stay away from her at all costs. What a shame and a waste of a gem !!

I have not zapped anyone yet but it seems i have to draw my sword for the 1st time. I zap u for being inconsiderate !!!! :mad:

Dayview2004
03-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Thank you bro joeH for the introduction. Since so many brother have tried, no need for lengthy FR.

Boob: C cup (touch, squeeze and suck like no tommorrow)
BJ: 7/10 (suction good - did not try BBBJ)
FJ: 8/10 (tight pussy with and auto music)
GF:8/10 (massage me automaticaaly - very shiok)
RTF: definitely

defiitely good sexation.

Up your point liao brother.

Wanderdao
03-08-2006, 08:23 PM
After reading all the good stuff about XL in the night, PM threadstarter for contact.
The next day, B4 seeing threadstarter reply to my PM,
read one inconsiderate bro FR doing raw ! Didi SianZzzzz liow !
Will delay calling on her or look for others.

Bro JoeH, thank you very much for the contact but looks like won't be posting FR so soon !

joeH
04-08-2006, 06:00 PM
To All bro,

I just called Xiao Li and she is complaining the bro here is scare now becoz she is doing RAW.

But she said that she did nothing of such.

I do not know who is true. But I quite trust Xiao Li or else she wont be keep trying to contact be for this matter.

She assure me that she did with no1 RAW.

But it is up to bro here to believe.

And pls for other bro sake, dun ask her for RAW service. She wont do it.

dun lose this gem, where can u find 2-3 shot for less than $100 and with massage and good service.

Do every bro a favour here, pls.....

ANTHO
04-08-2006, 06:40 PM
DON'U USE YOUR DICK HEAD to think la , like that who dare to up her anymore ? Even if threadstarter clarify that no one did her RAW , PPL still will zap u. For what ? If no one did her RAW , THEN ZAP U FOR FALSE FR LAH :(

y&gblf
04-08-2006, 07:00 PM
I was actually thinking of calling her to bring her for a checkup. But was cracking my head to think of how to explain it to her without telling her that someone claimed to bonk her raw.

After seeing Bro JoeH's post, since she already knows about this, called her and offered to bring her for a checkup. She nicely declined saying that it was all a hoax by someone who wanted to do her raw but was rejected.

Very glad to hear that this saga was only a hoax by a disgruntled bro. :mad:

Hate to lose this gem cause she's really friendly and service-oriented. And of course, the awesome figure!!! :p

Dayview2004
04-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Just to confirm that I have a session with Xiao Li yesterday and she does not do raw with brothers. Her service is excellent and I would recommend brothers here to try her.

Thanks to bro joeH for the execellent recommendation.

dt3305
04-08-2006, 07:38 PM
that bro deserved to be zapped!

IMO, no gal will admit to doing raw BJ or condom break or stuff like that...any gal who says that will have no more customer...but such things do happened....its up to you to believe who is telling the truth.

areigh23
05-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Bro,
Can i have PM her no,thank you

boyboy_25
05-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Thanks JoeH for the contact.
Xiao Li is a pleasant gal. It's a gem that provide budget bonk with big/soft tits and good service.

Had a sexxion with Xiao Li (Hail from Ha'er bin) last nite. Well, can confirm that she don't do raw. Mentioned to me that she want to be able to spend the money in a fruitful way that earn from this trade. BTW, I think that she'll go for anonymous checkup at pte clinic or at DSC.

Look: 6/10
Body: 8/10 (well maintain for her age)
Boob: C cup (soft and quite a pointed nipple)
BJ: 6/10 (Not much suction, and no BBBJ)
FJ: 6.5/10 (fake moan but sound shiok)
Attitude: 8/10 (no rush, got massage)
RTF: definitely

Ibonk
05-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Oei, Nevi1977..dun think by boasting openly u did raw will make u a hero or any sort. It will only make u a bigger idiot than u already are. What u r doing only shows what a jackass u r. If u think u can put the FL out of business like this, think twice. Anyway, no FL will be dumb enuf to do raw with a jackass like you. Btw, if u really want do raw or something...try screw a dog....at least the dog won't be able to reject u. :D

Rof|maoxz
06-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Oei, Nevi1977..dun think by boasting openly u did raw will make u a hero or any sort. It will only make u a bigger idiot than u already are. What u r doing only shows what a jackass u r. If u think u can put the FL out of business like this, think twice. Anyway, no FL will be dumb enuf to do raw with a jackass like you. Btw, if u really want do raw or something...try screw a dog....at least the dog won't be able to reject u.

Cannon King is Cannon King.... :rolleyes: :D

titts82002
06-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Master Rofl,
you are here huh ?:)
need any reinforcements..;)
titts

songster
07-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks to Bro Joeh for the contact. Sorry got her contact sometime back but didn't have the chance to engage her wonderful services.:)
Finally, got time this saturday without reporting to OC. Quickly went to GL and call her number. A beautiful voice on the other line reply and she is at home and ready in 20mins.
Arrange to met her at Lor39 and I check into the room first. After waiting for 30min think maybe got fly aeroplane. Still trying to remember her pic from SMB and those boobs. Patience I tell myself, then the doorbell ring and I open the door to the delight of two big headlights flashing with high beam. She was wearing the same white tank top from the pic and the those geogorous boobs was almost blusting out. She repletely apologize for the delay and promise to make up. Keep calling me cute and baobei. The using for everybody. Nevermind, we started the action as both have already wash up. Look wise is definetly and MILF, probably 35 but she claim 27. Nevermind her age but her body is well tone and those boobs when firm. I inspect is soft so probably not modify before.
She start her soft and sensous BJ, not much of suction power but kind of light a small girl enjoy her ice cream. Give her a painting and the audio sound effect starts which is quite simulating.After 15mins, she was ready with the rubber and start with missionary. Feel tight for her age. Change a few position and finish with doggie. Keep asking me to grap her boobs while doing doggie.
AFter the FJ, she give me a short massage but I feel too strong for me. Overall a good session and she is very friendly and accommodating.
Look: MILF with long straight hair
Boobs: 8 at least C and firm
Boby: 7 for her age
BJ: Soft
FJ: A liitle bit tight
RTF: If you have a few hours to spare and a relaxing session.
Damage: 60+20 tips

Once again thanks to Bro Joeh

cooljam_007
10-08-2006, 03:11 AM
Thanks JoeH for the contact. Sorry for the late FR. If I am not wrong, I tried her HJ b4 at a TN around Hougang area long time ago but she denied it, maybe she has her reason. Her service was SOP like what others have written but excellent, no rush. Had a good massage before leaving.

Look: MILF(a bit like my younger ex-coliq:D )
Boobs: C+
Boby: 8/10
BJ: Soft n short wif cap
FJ: 7/10
Attitude:9/10
RTF: if have spare time
Damage: 60+10 tips

Monsan
10-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Thanks to Bro Joeh for the contact.

I checked into hotel yesterday and waited for 10 min. Ding Dong, I opened the door, wow, first thing to attract me is her boob, big and ample as whe was wearing a low-cut blouse. She kept compalining the hot weather and at the same time taking off her clothes.

Her service is so so but I like plaing with her boob. She has a big nipple, I lick and pull it wih my lip and the nipple is very elastic :) . We changed a few position and finished off with doggy. After that, we lied down and we tcss for quite a while. Before she left, she asked me to call her again and said we shall have a long session and f*** a ver times, telling me what positions we should do it next time.

Boobs: 8. Think at least C and firm, nice nipple
Boby: 7
BJ: Soft, not too much suction
FJ: quite tight, changed a few position
RTF: yes
Damage: 60+10 tips

crazy cock
10-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Firstly would like to thanks Bro Joeh for the contact!
Arrange to meet her last night at GL39. After reaching there, I check into a nearby hotel first. After 15mins, Ding Dong....here she comes! Nvr really looks at her face cos too engrossed at her assets!!! We sat on the bed and tcss for awhile before proceeding to shower. Bath was SOP. After that we proceed to the bed when she starts to attack me ..hehehe. Her BBBJ was ok...but while she doing this...me looking at her BIG assets...really makes me hard on! Cannot tahan...ask her to cap me and ride me! Wow..looking at how her assets bounch really steam! After that change to missonary position before unloading my goods...!
She then massage me for abt 15mins and suggest to go for a second round! Told her I cannot liao lah...but she say try lah. OMG:eek: ...going to kill me!! Well this is because I brought a box of durex (3pcs mah) and she suggest finish using them all! What a super horny gal! Action starts again and she give me a nice BJ (wif condom) while stroking my balls! when didi already abit hard liao...she inserted it's into her pussy and starts riding again. After 10mins...we change to doggie style and I rammed her from behind while my hand grasping her big assets! We do it's for abt 15 mins and I still can't cum! So suggest to her to stop and rest! She offers to HJ me but I decline saying it's ok (Too tired liao). Rest awhile before washing up and leave.
Can say she really a nice horny gal. Really no rush while servicing u!

Boobs: 8 and abt C and firm
Boby: 6.5 for her age
BBBJ: 7
BJ: 6
FJ: 8
RTF: of course
Damage: $80

Once again, must thanks Bro Joeh for the contact

stallion1811
11-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Hello JoeH,
Me sucker for big big boobs, contact please. Tks..:D

ricky_shiok
11-08-2006, 04:21 PM
First like to thks bro JoeH for the contact but realise the number is the same as the one from Bro Ag188 thread "Re: D-Cup Horny PRC Lili " which I have tried and posted a FR earlier. Anyway as promise to Bro JoeH, I will post my FR here but kind of confusing as 3 threads are referring to the same lady.

This afternoon feeling horny, call Xiao Li and met her at the hotel lobby, she gave me a good hug cause still remember me. Actually Xiao Li is the same as Li Li. Got the room and proceeded to action. Very fast, see her boobs already very steam and seeing her undress lagy... shiok..... Quickly took a quick shower while she wash my didi and asshole very clean. Wonder why??

Overall, a very nice MILF, chatty and still the same, fantastic boobs, definitely a D, smooth silk, nice small ass but week in BBBJ. My rating

Body : 8/10 (D size firm boobs, her main selling point)
Face: 5/10 (maybe age catch up)
FJ: 6/10 ( tried 3 positions, much better this time)
AR: 6/10 (first time try, a little be uncomfortable, now I now why she wash my asshole so clean)
BBBJ: 5/10 (lack suction again as before)
Service: 8/10 (Good and friendly, accomodating and no rush)
Damage: $80/1hr/2shots + a SOP body massage between shots and a GD head massage at the end.

xaer88
12-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Thanks to Bro Joeh for the contact.

First of all, i teased her name is a mismatch with her endowment...man thats huge....

in any case i called her, picked her up from her condo and drive to the nearest hotel..

very chatty milf, no hurry for time, proceed to shower, dried up and still gave me a good cleaning job using some kind of wet tissue or something....

a good long bj, and painting on my body all the way from toes to nipples with warm water and she called that night walk or something..interesting..making my whole body and bed wet...great just like porn movie :)

she proceed to ride me then ask me to bonk her...i took a very long time but she is fine. i like missionary first for a long time, as that will usually get them wet wet wet hehe...her moaning was not bad, what turn me on was her hands grabbing the bedsheet or pillows hehe

shot first round and we lay back for a while, tcss and kept asking me what am in gonna write on her review, somehow she knows of this forum...she is funny asked me to write she used to be miss china and all, uess she really want business thru referal and just doesn't wanna stand along the road which is safer or not...who knows there might be some agents in this forum :(

in any case she gave me a good long rub, really strong hands, proceed to juagen and we went 2nd round doggie position till i came...

overall good experience, friendly and huge melons!!! have fun guyss...

Boobs: 9 C or D
Boby: 8
BJ: Soft, but fast so it feels good
FJ: quite tight good surround sound
Damage: 80+10 tips

blurlah
16-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Bro Joeh,

After reading all the FR, I couldn't take it anymore...I want Xiaoli badly...

Thus, registering myself as a samster.

Please PM me the contacts if you can help...

I need it badly.................:o

Dayview2004
18-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Feel horny and dream of her huge boobs. Call her and meet her on wednesday at her usual hotel.

She remembers me when i call her. she arrived when before i open the door.

she is even hornier than the last time i bonk her. Bath and proceed for action. First she bj me - even shioker than the first time (skill improved alot). Buay tahan liao and bonk her. After releasing my load, she refused to let to take out and still wants some more. What to do so carry bonking her a second time. Ask me if I have released alot and I say no. After taking out she show me wa show much and you say no. As usual she gives me a good massage everytime.

she ask me when i am visiting her again. she say next week ok. I kept quiet and say will call her again. Even RTF also make me so hot.

Anyway i would highly recommend sb bro to try her.

Thanks again to bro JoeH.

Boobs: C (keep staring and eating her boobs while bonking - sometimes she will push both her boobs together and ask me to eat both together)
Body: 8
BJ: Solid and slow and steady - feels so good
FJ: quite tight good surround sound
Damage: 80 plus tips

Scuz
22-08-2006, 06:01 AM
thank Bro JoeH for the contact.

Have a session with XL today.

Looks: 4/10 (i suxer for stunner look but maybe due to age can forgive a bit)
Body: 8/10 (solid for her age)
Boobs: 8/10 (C+ to D )
Frenching : yes (but sorry i dun feel like it)
BBBJ: 6/10 (BJ doesnt arouse even sauna standard)
AR : No
FJ: 7/10 (Stero surround, responsive reaction)
Overall : 7 (expect an very solid service but...maybe my standard kind of high...But as compare to sg PRC FL her service much better liao, of course cant compare when i go PRC to bonk they treat u like long lost bf)

Damages : 80 + 20
RTF : No ( so many green trees out there..after my session i walk all the way from lor 14 to lor 6 knn full parade so many pretty gals...)

Reach the hotel, open room then sms her ....wait...
Ding Dong, she knock on the door....Open sesame..first look quite disappointed...but wtf MILF standard loh...i just there to f....
Proceed to bath...she keep saying u very yantao/cute whatever...(just listen loh....) in the bathtub very sop wash u loh...after that she like kan chiong like that wan to wake up my didi and take a huge glup in and start her BBBJ after around 5 mins we move to the bed...start from cowgal, then she started pumping for 10 mins so hard (tink she too horny) and she cum and we changed to missionary and i slowy do my deep thrust stunt hiting her G-...., then switch to full auto and furious mode to unload my rounds together with cumming the 2nd time. Damn tired from work liao so actually dun feel like gng for 2nd round so i just rest and she massage me after 15 mins of TCSS then she signal for 2nd but tell her i too tired....but she is gng to rape me..so carry on the job...(sian i got a hard life), she started to breast f me together with BBBJ then she moan " Bao Bei, please give it to me...Fang jin qu, Kuai dian fang qin qu" so started doggy on the bed pumping non-stop gear 5 for 10 mins then we switch to standing doggie near the window (Why knn kneel on the bed for doggie leg more tired...) thrust her for another 5 mins and she keep saying "Bao Bei ni hao li hai" after which i unload with her again....after that she help me clean up and more TCSS abt life in sg..Anyway knn she still want the 3rd round, i tell her wait over-exhaust my didi will bleed siao...so we changed and checked out...
Remarks OverOverALL : i suppose she like f, or else how to cum 4 times when we mate...(but feel lugi, 1:2 ratio i think i must take money from her instead)
Service wise i think better then average PRC but i encounter better ones la...of course for the price better dun complain too much

CCC index : Japan, PRC (u guys know y, Cheap and excellent :又便宜又新鲜又大粒, gfe : top oso), Taiwan (oni ONS in clubbing, taiwan gals have the most pretty face and excellent dress sense amony chinese IMHO), France (oni ONS no cheong), UAE PRC( wonder hor why PRC go there), Thailand ( u guys know TOM Yam service always top-notch and cheap but for me communication barrier la), Singapore last la..even though sg gals pretty oso but can c cannot f.
Cheonging Countries Countdown

suckerll
23-08-2006, 07:33 AM
here's my FR on Xiao Li aka Lili,

smsed her to see if she was free, she called back to confirm the timing n place. told me to sms her the rm number once i got the rm.
smsed her rm number n waited for her, told me she would be around in 5mins. waited patiently, but 10min passed so called her to ask where she was n she told me at recept already.

hmmm....ding dong open door n saw her dressed in exactly the same pics posted here. lao chio, slutty looks. into the rm n made small chat to break the ice, in the mean time another bro called to confirm his session with her.

changed to our birthday suits n she commented that she wanted to 'chi diao ni de xiao didi he liang ge dan' :eek: , wah lau, this gal sure likes to talk dirty! knn!!! her neh neh was really big with flat buttocks. so to the shower to clean up n onto the bed.

onto the bed still talk dirty, think she likes to do this to spice up the session! played with her big neh neh and sucked on it. then her turn to do her job, she did a slight catbath on me then headed south to suck my balls n capped me for a bj (said she had mouth sores so have to cap up). bj not strong with loud moans while i played with her neh neh squeezing it macam milking cow like dat. didn't play with her pussy as the lips were hanging down so was quite put off.

then she lied down n got me to mount her, humped away with her squeezing her own boobs n me sucking them while she was moaning saying how 'li hai' i was. then asked her to turn around n finished her off in doggie-style.

after the deed she gave me a short massage then wanted another round.
did the same things n paid up to leave since i was in a hurry.

while i was outside, she asked if i wanted to drink soya bean drink, so said ok since she wanted to drink so headed to shop. while there, my phone rang n she like went ahead to order n paid for the things. wanted to pay her back but she said no need (so good service, know how to KC us!)

finished off the drink n her next customer arrived n we parted ways.

summary:
looks : 5.5/10 (lao chio,with rather heavy make up,face too old liao though she claimed she was only 27)
body : 7/10 (big natural D cuppers? confirmed at least C, but too big for that frame so looked kinda weird)
bj : 6/10 (preferred bbbj, but not much suction leh)
fj : 6/10 (allows position change, but moans too fake)
rtf : maybe for the strong massage n only 1 round.

hope this gives a clearer pic of this chick, she'll be here for 1more yr, next yr aug go back. one man's meat is another's poison ok:D

think she's different from the pic above lili as she uses samsung phone not motorola 1.

guestty
23-08-2006, 05:52 PM
thanks to thread starter for sharing her contact.
tried her last week.

well seriously there's nothing much different to say in the FR as its the same as other bros.

some things that i noticed :

1) she likes commenting you once she sees you. what like : very shuai lai etc...

2) she likes talking dirty. say things like want to rape you lah etc...

3) her boobs. for her age, it should be sagging at that kind of size but it didn't. but if its enhanced, it should be solid but they're soft and tender.
so its kind of confusing...??? any seniors here like to verify?

4) her massage skills are good. quite pro. asked if she learned it before but she said no, just read from books. but i think just by reading won't acieve that kind of good standard. really nice and detail massage.

5) she's horny and will always ask for multiple rounds.

6) she's chatty and likes to talk a lot.

well overall a worthy session at that kind of price. but if her looks are somehow better then it'll be 10/10!

comparing her to qing qing, lily's body is better. qing qing's bbbj skills are much better. boobs wise lily's firmer.

aiya dun compare lah. you can't get the best from both world.
RTF? hmm... i'll try out Man Li and see how first.

thanks again...

Magpies
26-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks to Bro Joeh for the contact. Sorry got her contact sometime back but didn't have the chance to engage her wonderful services.
Finally, got time this saturday without reporting to OC. Quickly went to GL and call her number. A beautiful voice on the other line reply and she is at home and ready in 20mins.
Arrange to met her at Lor39 and I check into the room first. After waiting for 10 min think maybe got fly aeroplane. Still trying to remember her pic from SMB and those boobs. Patience I tell myself, then the doorbell ring and I open the door to the delight of two big headlights flashing with high beam. She was wearing the same white tank top from the pic and the those geogorous boobs was almost blusting out. She repletely apologize for the delay and promise to make up. Nevermind, we started the action as both have already wash up. Look wise is definetly and MILF, probably 35 but she claim 27. Nevermind her age but her body is well tone and those boobs when firm. I inspect is soft so probably not modify before.
She start her soft and sensous BJ, not much of suction power but kind of light a small girl enjoy her ice cream. Give her a painting and the audio sound effect starts which is quite simulating.After 15mins, she was ready with the rubber and start with missionary. Feel tight for her age. Change a few position and finish with doggie. Keep asking me to grap her boobs while doing doggie.
AFter the FJ, she give me a long massage but I feel too strong for me. Overall a good session and she is very friendly and accommodating.
Boobs: 8 at least C and firm
Boby: 7 for her age
BJ: Soft
FJ: A liitle bit tight
RTF: If you have a few hours to spare and a relaxing session.
Damage: $70 + Rm $20

Once again thanks to Bro Joeh

beachboii
27-08-2006, 07:53 PM
thanks to bro Joeh for the contacts...just my short fr after testing yesterday

time -9pm...
book a hotel at lor 39 .pay $20 for hotel and also spend S$2plus buy condom

i call her when i am near the hotel ad so i book a room 1ts...after 10mins to 15mins hse arrived..

long hairs, look not bad...lao chio...

the rest is SOP...

LOOK 6/10
boob - think cup c or d...- 8/10 (i like)
sound effect- 6.5/10 (think a bit of fake moan but nvm lah)
service- good servie- provide massage after 1st shot)- 8.5/10
butt- 6/10 (Don;t know why all china girl all got flat butt huh)
BBBJ- OK LAH...NOT so bad lah...still got room for improvment- 7/10

OVerall - 7.5/10

Total Damage - S$60 +$20 tips + $20 for room plus $2.50 for condom

:)

hardsean
28-08-2006, 10:22 AM
[hi .. can send mi the contact to [email protected]

Waver
29-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Thanks to Bro JoeH for sharing the contact, try her last saturday.

Met her at 2pm at Lor 39. Did everything like what the rest of the bros did here. When she arrived, greetings were exchanged between me and her fabulous assets. After that everything was SOP, her comments on my looks, my brother size and etc and not to forget her her wet tissue clean ups for my brother. Overall, she is really very service oriented, wont rush you for anything, even after cumming she would hold you in her for sometime just like how you would with your gf.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 8 (Fabulous, puts many gers to shame)
Body: 7 (Not bad for her age)
BJ: 6 (Concetrates only around the head area, not much suction)
FJ: 7
Overall Service: 8 (Good, friendly and very service oriented)
Damage: $60 + $10 (Tips) + $20 (Room)

raftwee
30-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Man, her just gets better with each rtf, She has rested for some days and looks somehow younger and feel tighter. My magnum felt it!!!! Man her bod is still....Awesome! Had a good time last night !! thanks Joeh

joeH
08-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Dear Bro,

I was away for awhile, jus back from a reunion wif xiao li. She thanks for all the bro who give her business.

I guess she also learn alot from the bro, her skill improve alot and her dirty talk is even dirtier now.

I really hope more bro will teasure her, ask urself, where to find a such solid tits gal who charge that much n still give u massage.

for all the bro here (visited or haven visit her) below is her latest pic.

to thanks all bro n for other bro benefit, she allow to take "more" of her.

http://i7.tinypic.com/312igci.jpg

so help her as all of u can.

kylietsang
12-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Had the contact from Bro joeH (many thanks to him … would like to up him after upping Xiao Li but cant due to the lack of power). Call her at 3pm to make the booking at 8pm.

Went to the hotel , got the room and sms her the room. 5mins later, ding dong and I was greeted with a pair of headlights like the previous picture. She came in and we washed up in the bathroom.

She started by wiping my didi with her wet tissue and blew me. You should hear the moaning sound when her mouth goes up and down my didi … mmm …mmmm …mmm.

I asked her to massage me as I felt tired after some exercise. She then proceed to give me a fantastic back and head massage. We TCSS while she gave me the massage. Can feel she is putting her strength into the massage. Asked her if she did massage before, she replied she just studied from books. Seeing her big (*)(*) gave me a huge hard on, she smiled and flipped me over and did a cow girl on me … shiok to see my didi going in and out of her pussy and her big titties bouncing with every stroke I enter her. You can feel her CB muscle contracting to get a better grip of your didi and the same time hear her telling you “fuck me harder harder” “I wanna rape you”….. halfway thru … her phone rang and I asked her to answer (biz mah) and there was this voice telling her he is in LOR 18 and wants to meet her. She then gave him instructions to go to LOR XX and book a room in the hotel (FCH) there.

My didi went down due to the lack to inactivity. She stroked me didi and like popeye, it springs back into action. She was laying on the bed and spreading her legs in the air for me to enter her. I thrust into her and continued to pound her. You can see her neh neh quivering every time I pounded her and her beautiful eyes was looking into me and her mouth was opening like a big O … she was saying “rape me , rape me…”. I was about to cum when her phone rings again ….

THE COCK HEAD (YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF WHOEVER YOU ARE …) KEEP TELLING HER HE COULD NOT FIND LOR XX AND THE HOTEL … HE CALLED ABOUT 3 – 4 TIMES AFTER THAT … CAN SEE SHE IS PATIENTLY TELLING HIM WHERE TO GO. I SIAN ˝ ALREADY …(TO THE COCK HEAD THAT BOOK HER AFTER ME … PLEASE LAH … NEXT TIME TAKE A FRIGGING TAXI FROM LOR 18 TO LOR XX , JUST GIVE THE TAXI DRIVER THE FRIGGING HOTEL NAME AND HE WILL BRING YOU THERE , INSTEAD OF YOU HUNTING AROUND LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN AND CALLING THE LADY EVERY FEW MINUTES .. SHE MAY BE BUSY FUCKING:mad:

Anyway the cock head managed to find the place and booked a room and Xiao Li felt so bad about the experience that she asked me to wait for her … she will spend some time with me after she is done with the cock head… anyway assured her its alright (NBCCB… thank you Mr Cock Head) … will look her up again soon.

Overall … good value for $$$.. Total damage $60 + Tips + Room
Could tell from her hands and her strength in massage she lead a hard life ... give her what she is worth which is more that $60

RTF … definitely YES …
GFE-YES …
Make me horny and feel like carrying her and pound her while standing …. YES

titts82002
13-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Bro joeH,
gud gentlemen work! Solid. I didnt pay attention to this thread until i saw the pic u put for ah li.

i remember the solid body. Many mths back, with two other masters, went for a geylang orientation walk, from far already visual contact her assets. The two masters should acknowledge...hahaha

xiao liao
13-09-2006, 04:03 PM
after so many SYT, now i want my hand on some MILF... after reading so many threads, i must say Xiao Li by bro joeH is the best...at least on paper, not yet try....
bro, joeH, u got pm... hope to ride on xiao li soon before the IMF...thanks!

xiao liao

Buangster
16-09-2006, 03:42 AM
My turn to write the FR. Had tried her on thurs. I guess my FR would be almost same as the rest, so I'll just go straight to the point.

Looks: 7/10 (For a MILF, consider very good liao)
Boobs: 8 (Power!! Big yet not saggy. 100% real)
Body: 8 (Hey, hardly you see young ger with such fabulous body)
BJ: 5 (Erm, not so good in this area, maybe her mouth tired from all the sucking)
FJ: 7 (Super stereo. make it a 5.1 system)
Massage: 6 (I would want to rate higher on this, but then her massage is painful. But still an extra effort from her)
Overall Service: 8 (Worth the fuck)
Damage: $80 (include tips) + $20 (Room)

Lastly, I would like to thanks Bro joeH for giving me this opportunity to try this gem. Thanks bro!! :D

richie4
17-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks to Bro joeH for the contact,tried her yesterday evening.
Called her after booking the hotel ,she arrived 10 mins later so i bath myself & waited for her to come.
She got huge tits play with it sibeh song.After she strip straightaway into action and she keep moaning,lest than 10 mins cum liao.Then later she massage for me.

Looks: 6/10 (Face got wrinkles)
Boobs: 8 (super. 100% real)
Body: 7 (got a bit tummy)
BJ: 0 (never try)
FJ: 7 (shiok)
Massage: 6 (ok lah)
Overall Service: 8 (Service oriented)
Damage: $60 + $20 (Room)

thank again to Bro joeH

0200461b
19-09-2006, 12:02 AM
FR on Xiao Li:

Gave her a call and she said she was free, so got the room and told her the number. She arrived in about 10min, and we hugged and she pushed me onto the bed. Said she wanted to rape me, 10 shots also can. Asked me to lie back while she took off my clothes and then hers. Played with her fantastic boobs for a while, then she wanted me to titfuck her but couldn't come so she put on cap for BJ. After that first position already she asked for doggie facing the mirror, then she climbed onto the dressing table and asked me to do her there. Couldn't really squeeze into the small space, so I asked her to go back onto the bed and finished off in doggie.

Had a quick shower after 1st shot then she offered to massage me. After a while she wanted a 2nd, so we got down to it again. Was pretty tired after a hard day's work so I couldn't really keep it up, but she was kind enough to finish it off with a HJ. Really chatty lady, easy to get along with. Here are my ratings:

Looks: 7
Boobs: 8 (I'm not really a boobs person, but hers were A++)
Body: 7 (For a milf, she's 9/10, otherwise 7/10)
BJ: 7 (fair amount of suction even with cap)
Massage: 6 (she gives a hard massage)
Overall Service: 8 (very chatty, friendly lady)

Thanks bro joeH for the contact!

dirtyhairy
20-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Yo Bros all,

Thanx to thread starter, got her contact for a possible tryst today but alas on checking her foto and the number came to realise that she is also known as LiLi, the big titted FL in another thread, whom I tried last week.
I think there's now heaps of confusion as result of the similar names of the FLs, and also new threads although they on the same ladies.
Is there a better way to resolve this although I salute all thread starters and brothers for their sharing spirit!
Kamsiah kok we!
Bro DirtyHairy, a bird in hand is certainly NOT better than the other in the bush!

hotdick69
20-09-2006, 06:39 PM
bro joeH, me got chance to try her???? can PM me her contact thanks

holyshit
23-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Would like to thank bro Joeh for trusting me with XL's no. Anyway, called her last evening at 5 but she was busy working so she says will call me later. Just nice when she called me an hr later, i just arrived at area G. Told me to proceed to Lor 39. Booked the hotel room & sms her the r/m no. She arrived within 5 min. She was wearing sunglasses dunno y also. Upon seeing me.she say i handsome lah etc etc. Tink dis is her marketing technique, keke.
Strange thing is dat she asked me if i'm of mixed blood. I asked her how come she knows cos many ppl tot i'm chinese loh and she told me she bonked with another mixed blood bro.

Well, below is a brief fr

Looks: 7/10 (For a MILF, gd alrdy)
Boobs: 8 (Big boobies, i like but seems enhanced to me, very hard when i grope them)
Body: 7.5
BJ: 5.5 (I prefer bbbj)
FJ: 7 (Very loud moaner, couldn't cum in fj, tired from work lah)
HJ: 7 ( Exploded within 10 min, :D )
Massage: 6 (I had better but i'm not there for the massage)
Overall Service: Got gf treatment, keep telling me i'm cute. Told me nxt rtf, she will gave me better service
Damage: $60 + $20 (Room) + $2 condom
Rtf: Hell yeah

SonicGear
06-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Sorri all & bro Joeh for the late forum, was really tied up with work sia these few wks.

Managed to Upz Xiao Li upon receving the contact. Called her & when i booked the room call her & tell her my rm no.
Wait awhile & she came knocking on my door, saw her knockers reali bui taha.
At least C cup :D Shower & proceed to bed, chit chat with her awhile b4 real action starts. Did a bj for mi while i was busy tunning her radio , did her in a few positions & finally unload. Phew, the feelings was shiok.

Looks : 7/10 (milf , quite average )
Boobs: (C i tink not an expert)
Figure: 7/10 (well maintained)
BJ: 6.5/10 (erm passable)
Fuck: 7/10 (quite a gd bonk i can say)
Damage: $60+$20 rm + $1 condom
RTF: most likely (accomdating & gf feel)

Thks bro joeh for the contact again , xie xie

Zidane84
09-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Can any bros here confirm if her hp no. is 91XXXX36? Think I upped her that day but didn't realise that she could be the one your guys have been talking about.

Oh yes
10-10-2006, 03:31 PM
1st, many thx for bro joeH. Sorry for the FR so late, no time to visit her.

cut short, called her and she said she around L39, so reached there and called her again.

everything same as all brothers said.

Looks: 5/10 (sorry, I can't tehhan her lips)
Boobs: 9 (>D, but??? fake??? so big can't be no saggy, soft but a bit harder things insdie like that, so???)
BJ: 5 (personal don't like, eat ice-cream on head only)
FJ: 7 (too loud for me, still tight, finished got message, no rush)
Overall Service: 7.5 (friendly, asked 1 more round, but...)
RTF: for me no.

bro, no offence hor, my personal feeling.

iwalu
16-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Thank bro JoeH for the contact. call her to arrange for a session at L39 this evening.
The session was SOP, the bonk is shiok and sextifaction. Accomodating and done with a few positions. Anyway many FR on this thread liao. below is just my shor stat.

Looks : 7/10 (milf , good looking )
Boobs: (full cpup)
Figure: 8/10 (well maintained)
BJ: 6.5/10 (not very long, little suck power)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating, quite a gd bonk)
Damage: $70+$20 rm + $1 condom
RTF: when vitM permit

IWALU

suckerll
16-10-2006, 07:48 AM
Damage: $70+$20 rm + $1 condom
think u over-paid her already since nowadays she's rather short of business, think u can cut price down to $50.

she called me the other day after a 2 month break to ask me to bonk her but i din, as want to try new stuff:D

[M]agpie
16-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Thanks JoeH for the contact, feeling bored after work last friday. Wanted to meet up with QingQing, she got appointment, say want meet me after that for dinner. So decided to try Xiao Li, called... she say that she will call me in awhile, thought she busy, 5 mins later she called back say meet her in 20 mins time at Lor. 3*

1st impression when i meet her, lao chio, good figure, modern dressing with specs, someone drove her down. Booked room and went up with her, she asked me how come so long nv come find her... i was "puzzled" lol. When in room, she stripped, figure damn good firm boobs , just like syt. 2 or rather 3 thumbs up. Bathed and she massage for me. Woo.. not that good but guess she put in some effort. Action begins after the massage, she put on the condom and bj for me. Finished her in doggie, rest for awhile. Was watching TV with her lying on my chest. Then she asked me want 2nd round?? I asked her to ask my "didi" lol.... In no time, she made it rock hard.. and i bang her 2nd time. She asked me to bring her out for drinking when free. LOL. We bathed and i gotta rush off thought of meeting Qingqing, Xiao Li meeting her friend for dinner. Before leaving i asked XiaoLi how much, she say anything. I say "no, u stated a price.." Then she asked for 70. LOL. Okay lo. By then Qingqing already done with her appointment and called me several times, but i got no more "white bullets" for her liao, so decide to give her a miss. LOL.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Lao Chio)
Boobs: 8
Body: 8 (SYT body)
BJ: 5.5
Massage: 7
Overall Service: Got gf treatment, Love talk dirty. Next time gonna bang her hard after drinking session.
Damage: $70 + $20 (Room)

suckerll
16-10-2006, 09:41 PM
agpie']Then she asked me want 2nd round?? I asked her to ask my "didi" lol.... In no time, she made it rock hard.. and i bang her 2nd time. She asked me to bring her out for drinking when free. LOL. We bathed and i gotta rush off thought of meeting Qingqing, Xiao Li meeting her friend for dinner. Before leaving i asked XiaoLi how much, she say anything. I say "no, u stated a price.." Then she asked for 70.

Damage: $70 + $20 (Room)now, that's a good price u've paid for 2 shots! :D

[M]agpie
16-10-2006, 10:05 PM
hahaha... just pure lucky i guess.

suckerll
16-10-2006, 10:56 PM
now, that's a good price u've paid for 2 shots!
now, which cowardly senior here zapped me for the above post without leaving behind ur nick???

no good for her to lower her double shot price meh?:p

whatever....u can just hide behind that monitor of yours:rolleyes:

HC Cheonger
29-10-2006, 11:06 AM
thanks bro Joeh for Xiao Li's contact ...tried her out the week before. apologies for late FR as I have been busy with work ... but memories of FR still vivid :D

called her in afternoon to meet at her favorite lor 3* ...paid for hotel and wait for her ...when she came, the first thing that caught my attention was her knockers ... immediately my didi stand up ... i started to grope her and after a while she asked me to take my bath first.. after quick bath, came back to bed and she was there waiting for me. put on cap and gave me a good BJ while i busy fondling her breasts... she then started to ride me, but told her i prefer missionery ... she was very responsive and good at dirty talk. in no time, i came in her ...

she then gave me a simple massage and we TCSS for a while befor easked me for 2nd round... this time we tried doggie, missionary and cowgirl methods, and ended with a HJ ... this lady really likes to fuck !

Looks : 6.5/10 (CFM look)
Body: 9/10 (those boobs ...)
BJ: 7/10 (good suction)
GF feeling: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes !
Damage: $80+hotel+CD

Thanks again to Bro Joeh for contact.

wildbeast
30-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Hi! Could anyone in this thread who has Xiaoli contacts can share with me please? Bro JoeH passed me long b4, but I carelessly lost again. 2nd time liao. Haizz... sorry! Thanks a lot in advance!!!

HC Cheonger
31-10-2006, 07:23 AM
hi bros

i received a number of requests for xiaoli's no, but sorry i think to respect sammyboy's rules, could you'll write to Bro JoeH instead ... no offence meant ...thanks

wildbeast
31-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Ok, I managed to obtain her HP again after losing twice. Pai Xie!!! Opened a hotel for 2 hrs and hv fun with her last evening again. Dunno how many RTF liao. Shd be 4-5 where 3 are done in her stay. ;)

In a nutshell, simply feel she has not aged much in mental and physical health. Tits always so fantastic! First CUM wa sin the toilet with her BJ and Tits FXXK till shot on her D cuppers!!! tried so hard to get her CIM..... haizz... failed leh. Heee..... Respect her and 2nd best do is her tits!

Made kopi and chit chat and massage fr her on bed after first cleanup. Slowly moods cum again and bonk her again. Juz the few nothing to shout positions like missionary, doggy, side entry. CUM in missionary. Washup 2nd time. free massage and TCSS. 2 more caps left which she wants to expand all. Cos left one more hr to go. Told her izzit she wants reporters and polices to interview her for her skill????? Haaaaa... Wanna me to "die" har? 4 times in 2 hrs???? Still got to perform my duty at home leh!!! Heee.... :D

Xiaoli a.k.a. Lili, never slag in her attitude, horniness, body, tits, friendliness, honesty, generosity, bed skills. TWO THUMBS UP FOR HER HERE BY ME!!!!

Thank you bros for ur time to read her. Cheers.....

siow_pan
31-10-2006, 06:17 PM
does this Li li sometimes hang out along L30~L28?

I sam a busty li li milf too along corner of L30.

stylou
02-11-2006, 11:43 AM
thanks bro Joeh for the contact, was really tied up with work & studies these few weeks.

Called her ard 1am & when i booked the room, call her & tell her my rm no.
Wait awhile & she came knocking on my door, she in a simple tee covering her (.)(.). i'm a boobs lover so very anxious to c her nei nei .
At least C cup i should say... then once we on bed, she start a bbbj for mi while i was busy autoroaming her , did her in a few positions & finally unload my Ist ammo. Phew, the feelings was shiok men.. she did mimimum massage, and was very chatty through the "cooling down " period. saying her 1yr plus life in gl, and her desire to go back her homeland.

Looks : 7/10 (milf , quite average, at least 35+)
Boobs: (C, cfm naturl knockers)
Figure: 7/10 (hour glass)
BbbJ:7/10 (not enough strength)
Fuck: 7/10 (not bad as she even teach me some positions)
Damage: $60+$20 rm
RTF: maybe cos i often dun rtf.

scorelan
05-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Big Thanks to Bro Joeh and Bro Louis2002 for sharing. The Xiao Li mentioned in both thread is the same person.(same number)

Had bonked her one month ago but too busy to post FR till now. (apologies) All the details are the same as posted by Brothers who had tried her before. She is freindly and service oriented. Her body is very well maintained with 2 big headlight shining on you. She washes me up well before the bonk and gave me a good massage to end the whole session.

BBBJ: Just nice for me (the best one i got is from Malaysian Chinese)
FJ: Missionary and Doggie. (she prefer you to be on top)
Damage: $80 + $10 tip + $20 room
Overall: Very well spent. (better than those standing at Darlene Hotel asking for $100 bucks for a short period of 20-30 mins)
RTF: Yes definitely (there are other gems waiting to be explored.:D )

y&gblf
22-11-2006, 06:52 AM
Ho Bros,

Since there are 2 threads on her. I would like to inform the bros on this thread too that Xiao Li has changed her hp number.

So bros who intend to look for her. Please PM me.

Cheers~

suckerll
22-11-2006, 05:04 PM
I would like to inform the bros on this thread too that Xiao Li has changed her hp number.

what an underhanded tactic!

anyway, i also received a call from her today saying she lost her hp n gave me her new number:p

kylietsang
22-11-2006, 09:50 PM
what an underhanded tactic!

anyway, i also received a call from her today saying she lost her hp n gave me her new number:p

Hi Bro,

had a missed call , is it 81XXXX77 ?

kylietsang
22-11-2006, 09:51 PM
delete ... double posting

beck8
24-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Ho Bros,

Since there are 2 threads on her. I would like to inform the bros on this thread too that Xiao Li has changed her hp number.

Cheers~

Thanks bro y&gblf for the new contact. went to try her after the disappointed recce at geylang.

Lili in fact worked in some massage parlours till they got closed. hence she will not stand near geylang area but wait for the old customer to call her. it is bad that she lost her phone and has to change the number; it is good that I got the chance to book her with the new number, otherwise she would be busy as she said.

Her base is near L39, there was a budget hotel along the Geylang Road. But she could come to L24 but not closer to red district any more.

Checked in the hotel and told her the room. The room is much bigger than geylang one's, not bad. She came after 10 mins. Looks not too bad, and the boobs are huge. The procedures were SOP, did a lot sucks on her nipples, light brown and just nice to suck. cunt is too tight, have difficult to go in, and surrender after a few strokes, suck. will try to stand longer next time.

Looks : 6.5/10 (milf , average, but long hair)
Boobs: (nice shape and white)
Figure: 7/10 (smooth complexion)

y&gblf
27-11-2006, 07:24 AM
Bro Beck8,

Don't need to thank me. :p I'm also a benificiary of SBF. Just want to do my part back..

Btw, she trains her varginal muscles. So it can be quite tight. But I love her D cup most! :D

bradpitt968
28-11-2006, 04:16 AM
After reading so much ... I must really try this gal .... somebody PM me her contact?

xiao liao
15-01-2007, 01:59 PM
i have 2 no. of xiao li....

one of them is 91XXXX63... but the phone is not on... i thought this may be old number.

then i have this one from another bro...812XXXX3...i got an old man pick up the phone...????

so anyone got her number please PM me.. i want to look for her.

TQ

xiao liao