PDA

View Full Version : Local syt brown sugar

Highsexdriver
16-07-2006, 06:46 PM
I am a newbie here willing to share a local brown sugar. There have been cases where newbie are always being treated as fake number giver. But Why do i have to do that when everybody is also looking for pleasure?? Anyway, bottomline is pm me if u trust me and up my point if am real and genuine..u may dock my point if i am fake... Fair rite?? Ok, enough of all the rubbish. I will just start with the FR on this local brown sugar...

Got to know her from chatline many months ago. Arranged to meet her up for a drink. But then i was caught up with something last min and couldnt meet her up for drink. After i have done my things, sms her again to ask her whether does she still want to meet and that was around 2am. She told me she is going back home liao. Well, as an apology to her for not meeting her for drink, i volunteer to meet her up and just to sent her home. Reached boat quay at 2.30am and then called her. Saw 2 syt sitting near the OUB building and was quite sure 1 of them is her. Approached her and identified myself. Then, she asked me to sent her friend home 1st and then send her home....But......she stay in jurong and her friend stay in tampines... OMG!! how?? I am not going to be a part timer driver aka taxi driver. So i just tell her that both the distant are too far apart and i am tired. So she told me that if i doesnt want, then forget it lor... OK, so i just leave and left them behind.. after i walk away awhile, she sms me and said can i consider again as they have no money to take cab home...I still gave her the reason that i am sorry becos i am tired and the distant between them are too far apart. But during that time, i was sort of quite horny and so i pooped the golden question to her. i asked her " DO YOU MIND TO HAVE A SESSION WITH ME IF I WERE TO SEND YOU BACK"? ... waited for about 5mins and she replied me.." DONT MIND, PROVIDED YOU PAY ME".. Shit, thought i can have a 1 nite stand instead. Anyway, as i was horny, so i asked her how much ?? and she told me " 100".
OK, as i agreed with her, so i just drive back to OUB building and picked her up and leave her friend behind. As it was late, so i asked her whether she mind to do it in the car or not.. and she gradually agreed to it...Sent her back to jurong west area and realised that there are so many ULU ULU places where we can do it. finally found a discreet car park and drive all the way up to the top and start to do it there...

Took off her spagahtti strap and WOW!!! she got a big breast...start to lick her breast and she started to moaned also... as i was very horny, quickly took off my pants and asked her to do a BBBJ for me. Quite a nice feeling as she will lick from the head to the base of my rod and then doing deepthroat in between... cannot tahan liao, took out a cd and asked her to cap for me. Then as she was wearing a super short mini skirt, it makes things easier. Lift up her skirt and just pulled aside her black G-string and inserted in.. MAN!! she was quite tight and wet too... pumped her like no tomorrow and then asked her sit on top of me...can see that during that time, she was very horny also as she ride me so fast and deep.... after riding me for 5 mins, ask her to change to doggie and i pumped her till i exploded... After that, was a tired man and sextified man.... sent her back home and told her that i will RTF her.... and she said ok.. This FR was 2 months ago...

After that session, i always RTF her when i was horny... Recently, as i was quite tight in my pocket, so i asked her does she want me to help her to intro more "friends" to her... after much consideration, she agreed with the followings criteria:
1) Only for chinese, sorry for other races as she doesnt want to meet anyone familiar..
2) Must not be fat

LOOKS: brown sugar 7/10..but abit of holes on her face. But make it up as she is SYT
BBBJ: Quite hardworking 7/10
HT/WT: Small build with big breasts 8/10
Damage: 100/shot

Any bros who is interested may PM me. Although i am just a newbie, cont will only be given to reputable bros ONLY!!! I dont want her to get into any troubles.... Last but not least, just want to clarified that i am not an OKT and i just want to purely help her with her school fees...

DevilChild
24-07-2006, 01:31 PM
bro ur mailbox full

sjb1994
24-07-2006, 01:54 PM
... Recently, as i was quite tight in my pocket, so i asked her does she want me to help her to intro more "friends" to her... ......................................... ...
??????????????, pls clarify.

YummyBear
24-07-2006, 02:01 PM
??????????????, pls clarify.

Maybe he means he can't RTF so many times like he did b4, and suggest other guys to RTF her in his "absence".

or it could mean he is a OKT. :D

nevertheless, can thread starter PM me the contact? :o

kaiser76
24-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi bro Highsexdriver,

Yr inbox is full. I'm keen to try out this SYT and post an FR. Do PM me the details, pls. I trust that I am 'reputable' enuf. :p

Thanks!:)

24-07-2006, 03:05 PM
bro,cant PM you,would you mind share to me also?thx

rrelaxx
24-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Ur mailbox is full........ guess she is popular...... can pm me her contact too?

:)

GreatGuy1977
24-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Bro. I'm new here. I cant pm you cos your email is full. Pls drop me an msg. I'll reply you ASAP

hardone80
24-07-2006, 09:54 PM
hi, always like to try malay SYT. Appreciate if you can share.

Oily
24-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Bro pls pm me the contact.Thanks

forbidden98a
24-07-2006, 10:27 PM
hi bro, can share this contact? ur mail box full.

dohc_tx3
24-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Hi, i'm a newbie just like you..I'm not a number collector and deems no point doing that. Hope you can share the contact too..Will post FR once i try it out...

Thanks in advance....

Icarus
25-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Hi threadStarter :

I tried Pm-ing you but your mailbox is full.

I am keen here to make an appointment.

Pls let me know.

Thank you

snipeshot08
25-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Bro Highsexdriver

You should clear your inbox as its been a few days:(

Care to share??:D

Cheers & thanks bro

bob36
25-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi Bro,

What is her wt n ht, plse?

Thanks,

Cheers

Bob:)

shntiew
25-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Hi... I would like to have her contact as well.. thanks

fathead
25-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Bro,

Tried to PM you but your mail box full. Can share the contact. Love brown sugar. Thanks in advance

Highsexdriver
27-07-2006, 01:37 AM
Have been outstation for the past week... therefore couldnt read inbox and reply to bros...... anyway, i have cleared my inbox and already pass cont. to bros who have upped me... hope all bros who have tried, pls write FR... if not "PPLE" out there who think they have so much points to zap me will called me a liar or cheater or stuckup......to whoever... you know who am i referring to....anyway, hope all bros who got the cont enjoyed yourself:)

eeemen
27-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Bro, waiting on your response, looking forward to your PM thanks:D

FORMS
31-07-2006, 08:18 AM
Have been outstation for the past week... therefore couldnt read inbox and reply to bros...... anyway, i have cleared my inbox and already pass cont. to bros who have upped me... hope all bros who have tried, pls write FR... if not "PPLE" out there who think they have so much points to zap me will called me a liar or cheater or stuckup......to whoever... you know who am i referring to....anyway, hope all bros who got the cont enjoyed yourself:)
I gave you point but you have NOT share her contact.:mad:

Doggone!
31-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Thanks to Bro Highsexdriver for the contact.

Just to post an FR to support him that contact given is genuine.
Had her about more than a week ago. Didn't really wanted to post
as she mentioned that she doesn't really "like to fuck" and she
don't like to go with so many guys. She basically doing it because
she needs the monry for her studies.

As mentioned by Bro Highsexdriver, confirmed that she a pretty
young syt. Very fair for a Malay. Face not super smooth but still
pretty to me. Not much in terms of service wise but fairly responsive
during the session. A very short and small-size girl.

Had a funny incident when I pick her up in a cab to go to a hotel
"near a place". She didn't know exactly where it was and we had
to tell the cab driver to look around that place. Luckily, uncle cab
driver knows the hotel in that area. :p

Bros interested in her can try contacting her.
Pls ask Bro Highsexdriver for the contact.

JBJACKY
31-07-2006, 10:31 AM
hi bro,

i also up u long time already,but until now haven't received any contact no...

i need to go china next month,so that want to try local b4 i go..:p

hope can saw your reply ASAP..:cool:

chindian77
05-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi bro

as i'm new here, would like to try out ur contact and will genuinely post a FR and up ur rep .. thks again

Samster newb!!

abc33
06-08-2006, 05:03 AM
Bro ,

don't mind PM me her contact ?
although i am new at here , but i am sincere loh

Highsexdriver
11-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Lynn just called me today... she told me that she is looking for more bros out there to help her with her sch fees...... if any bros WHO IS SINCERE AND REALLY LIKE TO HELP HER...may PM me and i will pass the cont.

After i pass the cont. to a few bros, she had tried a few... but so far only bro doggone post FR... and also she complained to me that a few bros tried to bargain the price with her and also not willing to pay before the session when they meet up. So pls, i am just trying to help her and i hope bros who got her no. frm me tried to help her too... nobody wants to be in this line unless being force by circumstances....

As usual, only respectable and chinese are qualified, thks for the understanding....

anikin
22-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Surprise surprise, after sms Lynn for some time, she replied me today. chatted a while & she popped the question: "How much are u willing to pay?" i was like, wtf, i tot it's $100, told her so & said don't worry i don't bargain one :D . u know her reply?

she say she is not so cheap & charges $150/shot :eek: .

boh pian, i really don't like to bargain like this so have to let her go ... will have to look for $60 cheapo farks along the higher lorongs liao ...

anyway, this is not to say she is good or she is bad. just to let all know the pricing. those who can afford pls ON her & post FR here to update.

have to thank bro highsexdriver for the contact nevertheless ... cheers.

ash25leong
22-08-2006, 05:29 PM
bro mind to share tis good lobang to mi

Funkysoul
23-08-2006, 04:00 PM
yo bro highsexdrive... i'm interested too.. can i have the local syt brown sugar's number...

mixmaster
24-08-2006, 12:43 AM
hey bro,can share the contact with me???thanx...

FORMS
24-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Lynn just called me today... she told me that she is looking for more bros out there to help her with her sch fees...... if any bros WHO IS SINCERE AND REALLY LIKE TO HELP HER...may PM me and i will pass the cont.

I have given you a point and you have not pass the number to me. How to help her?:mad:

eeemen
24-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Am still waiting for bro highsexdriver to reply to PM. Willing to help, minah lover here :D

semen69
24-08-2006, 10:54 AM
bro her contact?
[email protected]

RedDevils9
24-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Bro may I have her contact pls.Waiting for your pm.Tq