PDA

View Full Version : Scheming ML

lucky88
05-10-2015, 03:07 PM
I have been very good to her and she beginning also very good treat u like BF give you personal no and tell you all her secret and many many more things.
I have visit her more than 10 times and we have sex a lot of times, bbbj and all thngs with her already. and until a time which is last week. she seem that is the time to bring up her plan, which is, She extortion for money and you know how much? totally ridiculous. She asking me for $200k and I say I really don't have the money and she say you got house right use your house or be my guarantor for loan sharks. Is this acceptable? u judge for me?
If you don't bring money to her she will turn nasty, and there is an cctv on top of her where she sitting to capture brothers picture.
And think she use black magic also that why drink and other things were offer. And a lot of brother all trying to side her without knowing that they already kana. And there is brother who viist her and give her $1000 and $500 each time, If u never kana magic will u give a ML $1000 or $500 each time and have follow her for more than 3 years?
I do not want other people to kana this trap.
Better avoid this type of girl, It is all true.
Believe it or not up to you.