PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual guy here.

transmissionsm
05-10-2015, 06:01 AM
Not sure how this forum is open to Bi guys like me but i'm looking for a MMF hook up. Local only. (due to safer and cleaner)

What I want to do:

I do not need to fuck your girl. (not looking for free sex here but if you are ok with it then why not)
I want you to creampie her and i'll lick your cum off her pussy.
Or
You can shoot inside, your girl will sit on my face and let the cum drip out on me.

Basically that is all I want to do, you/your girl do not need to do anything for me if you do not want it.

hiretuja
05-10-2015, 06:06 AM
Those 2 things = bisexuality? Hmm

LoveBoobies
05-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Not sure how this forum is open to Bi guys like me but i'm looking for a MMF hook up. Local only. (due to safer and cleaner)

What I want to do:

I do not need to fuck your girl. (not looking for free sex here but if you are ok with it then why not)
I want you to creampie her and i'll lick your cum off her pussy.
Or
You can shoot inside, your girl will sit on my face and let the cum drip out on me.

Basically that is all I want to do, you/your girl do not need to do anything for me if you do not want it.

Bro, just curious, might as well u look for.someonew ho is willing tol et u suck his kkj, then cum in your mouth. Maybe if u have this as a second option, yr chances of searching might be better right?

MensPlus
06-10-2015, 10:58 AM
TS looking for those 2 fantasies for now I think.