PDA

View Full Version : FR on PRC Yao Yao

FatVicious
14-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi guys,
I'm a returned Samster since away for 2years plus. Lost my account, i dunno why. Tried to register back and didn't quite seems to work. Emailed some bros to help but got ignored, it's ok. I can understand. :)
Anyway, I'm still regard as a newbie. So just thought I post my 1st FR here again.
I've did a search to see if anyone had post on the same FL before but I can't find one, thus, a new thread. Please advice me if I've post it wrongly. Cheers.

After reading this thread, any bros interested in her contact, just PM me. If you wanna give me some contacts to exchange, it'll be great, otherwise, I don mind sharing. Also, please I'll prioritise for the older bros to prevent newbies from sabotaging the calls. :)

Name: Yao Yao
Race: chinese (PRC)
Looks: 6.5/10 (With make up, i'll rate her higher cause our session was really early in the morning..)
Complexion: fair
Height: 1.68
Weight: 60 (Don't quote on my estimation.)
Boobs: Really Soft and good!
Kissing: dunno, didn't try.
BJ:7/10
BBBJ: didn't try
FJ: 7/10 (this gal can really moan!! Loud and clear!)
Attitude: 9/10 demure, shy but friendly and considerate!
Damage: 100 (exclude rm and CD)

Was asking my friend to search for FL that does homecalls and I have to admit it was hard as most won't do it. Contacted one local FL 'Lemon' (think there's a post on her..) but she was afraid to do home call, so was kinda sian when skali my friend intro this number and I called.

She came to my place within 30mins or less. Dressed in tank top and tight jeans, she look like a local Zoukie from the back! Nice figure but maybe in the morning, so she didn't have her make up on. I didn't ask for more, so we proceed to the room. Very gently, she removed her top and bottoms , her skin was really smooth and when she tied her pony tail up and curl it, I can visualised an SQ girl! But like i say, if only the make up was on! Anyway, after a short blow job that got me more excited, we tried mainly missionary cos I was lazy to be adventurous.. Session wasn't long cause i hadnt' had it for ages! Her moan was ok to start with and i told her, no need to be shy and then all of the sudden, she really could moan-loud and clear! She even use the finger to play my 'back'!

After it's over, she was back to her shy nature and left shortly after washing herself up. If i'm not wrong, she won't be here for long, and she was originally working as a massage. When I called her, I told her i don want massage.. so anyway, if any bros interested, just PM me.

I'm keeping her contact for a week and then erasing it off my phone (for security purpose..hehe).

FatVicious
15-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Hi to the bros that PM me,
had reply some of your messages and contacts. Please dont forget to share some of your FR here ok?
;) Happy Bonking!

p/s: Those like 'Morning Girls wake up look' can try to make appointment with her early or the nite before. I'm not sure if it works but can try lah. ;)

solidiceguy
15-07-2006, 01:15 PM
just hv a seesion with her in a gl 81 ,tall sweet loving gal but nai nai a bit small skill ok but accomm,she told me just arr ask me to intro some bro to her,bro i don know is this d same gal HP:948xxx79.thk bro happy bonking.......

FatVicious
15-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Yes bro! Its the same ger! I probably might ask for her again .. with the make up on! hahahha ;) Any more bros who had tried her can share their FR here too. :)

Lubber
15-07-2006, 10:43 PM
is the above gal frm yahoo de?

FatVicious
15-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Yahoo DE??? What is that bro?

FatVicious
15-07-2006, 11:06 PM
is the above gal frm yahoo de?

Yo bro, thanks for dropping a PM. :) Yup! ITs the same girl. Sorry I don't surf Yahoo much. Am more a Google person. hehe Drop you a PM by the way. ;)

titts82002
16-07-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm a returned Samster since away for 2years plus.

welcome back..
not easy to retire huh..
thanks on the sharing..
titts

FatVicious
16-07-2006, 01:20 AM
Thanks Bro titts82002!
It's true, our lust is always playing tricks on our mind! hahahah. It's an addiction lah. haha. Just reload some Vitamin M so....... a new FR will be coming soon! :D Going to conquer Japan this time round.. ehhehe

titts82002
16-07-2006, 07:28 AM
Going to conquer Japan this time round.. ehhehe

Korea should be easier, japan wise, you need to get help in pulling strings for their japanese ladies.

have fun !!!!!... :)
titts

FatVicious
16-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks bro for the advices you had given! It's good to have seniors like you to guide us along well! Owe you one bro! :D
As for the other bros that had taken the number from me, please post some FRs too ya? And also share the contactss. ;) Happy Bonking!

darkstar81
16-07-2007, 01:59 PM
hi bro,

can PM me the contact thks

darkstar81:)