PDA

View Full Version : need advise when visiting luxurious boutiques

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-10-2015, 08:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Before I go down to orchard or mbs areas to hunt for a luxurious lady bag or wallet for my chiobu target, I need some good advices from bros here before I make a fool of myself there :p. Honestly till this middle age I had not step into any luxurious boutiques before. Sometime have to urge to just go in to have a look but tends to uturn becos feeling uneasy. This time bo bian need to accompany my chiobu target to select her handbag. Her choices will be either channel or lv. Here are some basic questions I need advices.

1. I standby sgd 3000 is it enough for a good wallet ?
2. When shopping for such luxurious item, do they have price tag on or always need to ask and upto them to quote type ? If ask what is the proper way to ask ? Eg a simple how much this cost ? How much you charging for this ?
3. Can I wear Bermuda and flip flop there or prefer long pants/jeans with shoes.
4. If the item she likes exceeded my 3k cash what is the tactic to properly say not enough money ? For this potential issue is it better for me to upfront tell her first ? Else on the spot could be drastic.
5. Any other advices are welcome as I may have overlook certain important ethics.

Please do not scold me as I am sincere to give her a luxurious gift but due to my budget I can only afford max of 3k.

Thanks in advance

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?217635-need-advise-when-visiting-luxurious-boutiques&goto=newpost).