PDA

View Full Version : 15 years old Martyr invaded Australian Mata HQ shoot out

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-10-2015, 07:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...-sydney-s-west (http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/02/17/01/two-feared-shot-in-parramatta-in-sydney-s-west)

Police investigation to focus on how 15-year-old gunman was radicalised
9NEWS
WATCH NOW
October 03, 2015: A 15-year-old extremist has been identified as the one responsible for the cold-blooded execution of police employee Curtis Cheng outside Parramatta police headquarters in Sydney’s west yesterday.
FTBA
The police investigation into yesterday’s fatal terror-related shooting of a NSW Police Force employee in Parramatta will focus on how the lone 15-year-old gunman was radicalized and on his family and friends, 9NEWS understands.

Commissioner Andrew Scipione today confirmed that Iran-born teenager Farad Jabar Khalil Mohammad shot NSW Police Force accountant Curtis Cheng outside the Charles Street police headquarters about 4.30pm yesterday.

READ MORE: Parramatta shooting victim Curtis Cheng remembered as a ‘gentle man’

Farhad Jabar. (Image: Instagram)
Mohammad was then fatally shot himself when Special Constables returned fire.

“We believe that his actions were politically motivated and therefore linked to terrorism,” Commissioner Andrew Scipione confirmed today.

READ MORE: Don’t spread hate: Australian leaders call for unity after terror-related Parramatta shooting

Curtis Cheng (far left) with wife Selina, daughter Zilvia and son Alpha. (Supplied)

Police have declared an exclusion zone. (9NEWS)
9NEWS understands that the teen’s older brother attended the scene of the shooting yesterday and told police he believed his brother was involved.

Other members of Mohammad’s family left Australia on Thursday, the day before the attack, 9NEWS understands.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said today initial investigations suggested the boy was working alone in an act of terrorism. *

“I can confirm that we have identified that he is a 15-year-old boy,” Mr Scipione. * *

“We understand he is of an Iraqi-Kurdish background and he was born in Iran.

“We had no information this individual posed this type of threat.

“We believe his actions were politically motivated and therefore linked to terrorism.”

WATCH NOW
October 03, 2015: NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione has confirmed the shooter of police worker Curtis Cheng was a 15-year-old boy.
WATCH NOW
October 02, 2015: Two men have been shot dead outside police headquarters in Sydney’s west. (Source: Edwin Almeida)
Mr Scipione said police had spoken to Mohammad's family and how the teen gained access to a firearm would form a critical part of the investigation.

He lauded the actions of three responding special constables, who returned fire and killed the gunman, who had not been publicly identified when Mr Scipione spoke.*

“I’ve seen some acts of bravery,” Mr Scipione said. *

“I don’t think I’ve seen a greater act of bravery than what I saw last night with these three special constables.

“Those special constables certainly put their lives on the line, knowing that they were under fire, probably aware that somebody had been shot.

“(They) still went forward, engaged and removed the threat.”

WATCH NOW
October 02, 2015: A man has told how he and his colleagues witnessed the shooting of an armed pair outside a police station in Sydney’s west.
NSW premier Mike Baird said questions had to be asked in the wake of the horrific shooting.*

“How can someone so young undertake such a chilling act?” Mr Baird said. *

“It doesn’t make sense, it should never have happened.

“We are all lost for words.

“It has happened, that’s why today we need to come around the family that has lost what sounds like an incredible person.”

WATCH NOW
September 02, 2015: Two people have been shot dead this afternoon outside police headquarters in Parramatta.

The incident occurred outside Parramatta police headquarters. (Facebook)
Mr Baird offered his condolences to Mr Cheng’s family and urged his state to stay strong in the midst of horrific violence.

“I can assure you we will get to the bottom of it, we will understand it and we will take the actions necessary,” Mr Baird said.

“It is important this city stays together, that this state stays together.

“We cannot let hate overtake it.

“My call to all of us is let’s come together.”

An exclusion zone around the crime scene remains in place today after what Mr Scipione termed a "callous murder".

The NSW Police building on Charles Street is home to administrative and support teams, as well as the State Crime Command, which includes the Homicide, Squad, Middle Eastern, organised and drugs units.

© ninemsn 2015

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?217634-15-years-old-Martyr-invaded-Australian-Mata-HQ-shoot-out&goto=newpost).