PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys mainly find your preferred bonk?

Luger
03-10-2015, 02:32 PM
I was wondering what is the most efficient way to find good bonks and avoiding bad bonks. Do randomly walk into a house and see if there's any girl to your liking? Do you head to a specific house or girl after reading some FRs online? Do you have a few houses or OKT that you will only visit? What did work for you and what didn't?

unfit
03-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Actually it all depends on your luck whether you got the WL on her right day:rolleyes:

WL are human not robot Bro;)

Last but no least is whether she is comfortable with you or not:p

When you are nice to her of course she will be happy servicing you:cool:

Happy Bonking

tonchs
03-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Some tips here. Treat those WLs nicely with some respect. Dun be rough n do not force her do anything she do not like. They have parents too like us. U treat them nicely some may give u better services even u do not look handsome. If she do not give u good service just take it as $150 wasted the most no RTF next time n pls do not say things bad about the girls here n damage her livelihood in SG

ringo6668
03-10-2015, 03:11 PM
I think it depend on luck too.But I tense to be worry if the WL is too pretty because at times pretty WL do not service you too much coz is ok if she do not have regulars but because of her look she still have customer.My preference is as long she is pleasant looking important is her service.Some OKT recommendation might not be good coz they will try to recommend the WL that have the least customer.But what I can say is WL service and attitude differs from individual customer.It also depends she like you or not so doesn't means that you will get the same service as your friend did.Anyway if a mission that we have to always recky.:D

AADD
03-10-2015, 03:25 PM
keep trying until you find your rtf wl stick to it. but i was unlucky at 1 month where 4 times i go 4 times i get bad bonk. talk about bad luck..i don't visit geylang often.

back then 1803 and 2041 always keep me a happy man. nowadays....sorrowful bank bonk over and over...

blaze
04-10-2015, 12:35 AM
From my experience as a mixed race cheongster. there are some WLs that prefer Chinese only. Of course when the OKT offer her and take the money she cant say anything.

One thing i'd do is make eye contact with the WL before choosing her to get a feel if she wants to serve or not. She might just be having a bad day. Of course some of these WL will be cold at 1st and later be friendly once they get to know you. but some cases this will result in a lower standard of service as a hint not to come back.

Luger
04-10-2015, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the replies. I guess most bros have it the same; have to keep trying till we find one we really like.

The eye-contact tip seems helpful.

Any other bros willing to share what kind of selection procedures worked or did not work for them?

apojaja
04-10-2015, 09:41 PM
1. OKT recommendation.

Must be an OKT you are familiar with or regular of. If you just walk into any house and expect a honest and sincere recommendation from the okt, chances are he will just call any of his own house gals that roughly match your description. State any preference like if you prefer service over looks or boob size etc. Do not use this method if you do not know the OKT :p

2. Friends recommendation.

Provided you have friends that chiong geylang with you :D Any gems we find we recommend to each other (or mines to avoid :o). Frequently we chiong the same gal and it was fun seeing how the gal try to kc us with the same method/massage that she mass send to all her customer (send wechat voice recordings of her moanings, frequent flirty messages, stupid reasons to extract money, different birthday dates to extract presents :D )

3. This forum

Now this is no different from asking for OKT recommendation from an OKT you do not know. Some contributors here are paid by OKTs or gals to advertise their joints/themselves. If you actively browse this forum for some time, you would have known who are the genuine contributors and who are advertisers. Sadly, the numbers of the former had been declining over the years at sbf. Still, slowly try out some recommendations, remember which bro said what, match what you recieve, and soon you would know whose words are trustworthy. As a rule of thumb, numbers of post and "points" should have no bearing on the trustworthiness of the poster. Rather, look through their post history.

As an extension of this section, once you established who are the genuine contributors, private message them and humbly ask for recommendations. There are some that are friendly and will respond. Generally, there are chiongsers out there that know of good gems but see no benefit in promoting the business/interest of certain joints/gals and thus do not share. But ask, and you might recieve.

catlord
04-10-2015, 10:22 PM
Good tips bro apojaja! The eye contact tip is what I do when I have no targets and I have to pick unknown girls. But sometimes WLs who smile at me in the waiting room will give me bad service and sometimes the WL who give me no eye contact gives amazing service. I'm still learning and improving at reading WLs.

notasexgod
04-10-2015, 11:33 PM
I'm still quite new to the GL, just a few months into it. But so far my humble experience sum up to be trial and error. Many times (if not all the time), I choose a girl based on look, she may or may not seem enthusiastic when she is in the tank/ on the sofa, afterall, in tank/sofa enthusiastic doesnt mean go inside room will be same, and vice versa. I guess its really poh heng suay, after all girls are still human beings, bo bao jiak one.

Personally for me, the tell tale sign of whether a WL has good GFE, is shown by the small things they do, like hold hand/hug arm while walking to the room and so on. So far for me, when i get such treatment, more or less i know this girl GFE wont be too bad, but how she perform in the room is another thing.

Hope my humble noob sharing make sense.

comm
05-10-2015, 12:07 AM
haha i also go by look, but i look at the face and at the body

some of the better experience i receive are from wl that i will never choose based on looks alone ! but i went ahead due to friend recommendation.

the truth is choosing by looks is usually 50-50 or even less

i also sometimes choose by reading this forum and by frd suggestion

plantronic
05-10-2015, 10:30 AM
Looks are big turn on for me but good looks often is poor service because high demand so WL don't need to care still earn $$$

Every now and then there is a rare gem that must rtf quickly before cut yellow card.

some ways to search

sbf comments
oolong photo collection (L14)
when walking to fav house notice L16-18-20 walkers enter where, go ask okt
watch the traffic at a busy house
watch the reaction of the before/after of the bro and wl
recommendation from friend/other sbf
okt recommend

gd luck