PDA

View Full Version : Party on 3 October 2015 at MBS 1-5pm

ExBro
02-10-2015, 07:56 AM
ZSorry no single guys will be accepted bcoz Bro GreenTea thinks it's advertising.

For the record, There are 3 couples joining party for free. Cos I host and all to bring own liquor, finger foods, swimming trunks / bikinis (for gals); CDs; towels n shampoo.

Based on ratios of 3M:2F in order to admit 1 more guy. We need another couple and all 4 couples need to show up.

I thought Boss Sam said he allowed such parties, which isn't $ generating (bcoz it helps his paying advertisers of sex drugs etc)

based in max capacity, the 2 single guys token fee isn't even enuff to cover room charges / cleaning.

Oh well. Couples and ladies still welcome to Join. FOR FREE.

Rule #1: leave their wechat IDs to join in the party.

Cheers!

is not enuff
02-10-2015, 03:37 PM
bumpz for you bro~ see you next week for makan session, maybe can share AAR what happened during the event! haha! enjoi bro!
wishing all the bros and sis that are attending the event, a happy and naughty time! cheers!

ExBro
02-10-2015, 03:47 PM
bumpz for you bro~ see you next week for makan session, maybe can share AAR what happened during the event! haha! enjoi bro!
wishing all the bros and sis that are attending the event, a happy and naughty time! cheers!

Thanks for buying this poor man duck noodles just now...

Since I'm organizer.. I will not post FR but hope one of the participants will... Even though I run the risk that someone might not enjoy, and I kena slime..

But wth... I've learnt in life that there is no pleasing everyone, u win some, u lose some...

Just my 2 cents... u know my story... life is not smooth sailing but we make do... it's very important to be happy.. I dunno lah... i dun feel excited about this event at all...

iwc282
02-10-2015, 04:06 PM
It wont be easy to enjoy such a party unless frequency is similar range.

Expectations vs reality i guess.

But well, at least u are trying out :)

is not enuff
02-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Thanks for buying this poor man duck noodles just now...

Since I'm organizer.. I will not post FR but hope one of the participants will... Even though I run the risk that someone might not enjoy, and I kena slime..

But wth... I've learnt in life that there is no pleasing everyone, u win some, u lose some...

Just my 2 cents... u know my story... life is not smooth sailing but we make do... it's very important to be happy.. I dunno lah... i dun feel excited about this event at all...

Your welcome bro, how bout bak kut teh next week? my treat, Can share the story over a meal and coffee. hehe, no FR required to be officially made
Yups, the trials and tribulations, thanks for sharing just now bro, appreciate it.

It wont be easy to enjoy such a party unless frequency is similar range.

Expectations vs reality i guess.

But well, at least u are trying out :)

sometimes the frustration and difficulty of organising such events can make a person lose the mood entirely.

ExBro
02-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Your welcome bro, how bout bak kut teh next week? my treat, Can share the story over a meal and coffee. hehe, no FR required to be officially made
Yups, the trials and tribulations, thanks for sharing just now bro, appreciate it.

Sure! Which one? Bugis? Or New Bridge Rd / Upp Cicular one?

sometimes the frustration and difficulty of organising such events can make a person lose the mood entirely.

Damn right!

is not enuff
02-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Sure! Which one? Bugis? Or New Bridge Rd / Upp Cicular one?

Up to you bro, i anything, anytime, anywhere haha!

augeen15
03-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Organizing is really not easy.

jason_
04-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Organizing is really not easy.

organising is hard, hosting is easier. there are horny and open-minded couples who want to fuck twice a week, want to save the money going to hotel, feel awkward registering for hotel room (may run into colleagues, friends, relatives, neighbours or even family members).

moreover they get more excited knowing their fucking is being watched... just like those side-by-side car fun, same room sex...

i do not host anymore, exbros is one successful host, maybe you too can try hosting.

ExBros
04-10-2015, 09:53 PM
organising is hard, hosting is easier. there are horny and open-minded couples who want to fuck twice a week, want to save the money going to hotel, feel awkward registering for hotel room (may run into colleagues, friends, relatives, neighbours or even family members).

moreover they get more excited knowing their fucking is being watched... just like those side-by-side car fun, same room sex...

i do not host anymore, exbros is one successful host, maybe you too can try hosting.

No I am not... It's very difficult and stressful!

I need more than twice a week, and am a doer not a watcher... So if u only want me to watch... U host lor... Lol

justl00king
04-10-2015, 10:16 PM

I need more than twice a week, and am a doer not a watcher... So if u only want me to watch... U host lor... Lol
Bro, how was the party..bet u had lots of fun! ;)

Any PR? :D

Totallyuseless
05-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Bro, how was the party..bet u had lots of fun! ;)

Any PR? :D

Is there a party in the first place???

augeen15
06-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Is there a party in the first place???

I hope there is. So did the couples who originally agreed to take part showed up?

augeen15
06-10-2015, 04:13 PM

I do not mind being watcher, or maybe get to touch the lady or enjoy blowjob or handjob. I understand that the man may not mind his lady being seen or touched, or give handjob or blowjob to me, but he does not want her bonked by me, I understand and respect their right to reserve bonking to strictly between the two of them.