PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy for my milf Jap teacher

pariahman
13-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi guys,

Am having this fantasy about my jap teacher since I started lessons with her 2 months back. Now I am busy with work so am taking a break but can't help having thoughts of her & me making out. You know lah.............people like me have a fetish for jap girls mah! Moreover, she has a young daughter who is not around during my lessons (her own arrangements lah!) and it makes my mind wonder even more during these lsessions.

I can still remember her wearing quite a low cut dress during my very first lesson with her.......wah! Can't control my eyes man, plus she is not bad looking for her age (either late twenties, early thirties). Her husband is not here in S'pore and I have not got any confirmation yet if he is still around anymore.

I am wondering if any one of you guys have any past experiences to share with me cos I am targeting to bonk her one of this days.............need to figure out more details.......:rolleyes:

boredwhilly
13-07-2006, 05:31 PM
care to share where u took your lessons? i took my beginner course at hougang..dam lock kok the place..and sensei is old hag...

pariahman
13-07-2006, 09:04 PM
I'm having classes at Depot area but pls don't ask me to share the contact bros as I'm not sure if she is into this kind of thing, plus I'm still keen to take my Jap lessons with her. Importantly , she was intro to me by a friend who ask her for a favour to teach me. She is also teaching in a commercial school so she is actually a full time Jap teacher. :o

AVcollector
13-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Does she looks like any of those AV school teachers ?? :D

Teatree
14-07-2006, 01:22 PM
My Jap teacher has the look of 'The lady next door'. No makeup. Plain Jane type. But she is sweet.
I took the lesson in CCK CC.

MMM88
14-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Bro Pariah
ask her innocently what is " jin jin oishi nan desu ka?":D u may get LUCKY whahahahaha
summimasen , watashi nihon go zen zen wakarimasen.............:o

horsepunter
14-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Tell her this :

Shikkusu-nain-de shiyo.

pariahman
19-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Thanks guys! Will get her to translate in my next lesson...........

To all the others who has requested to know if she is keen to take on new students will have to wait for me to get to know her better and pop the question at a later stage. If I improve on my Jap, That means she is good and I'll defintely share...........

Anyways, any bros to give me any idea of how to "nap" her at a later stage?

cheers!:D

plman2002
19-07-2006, 06:21 PM
jap teacher
I am wondering if any one of you guys have any past experiences to share with me cos I am targeting to bonk her one of this days.............need to figure out more details.......:rolleyes:

If you are targeting to bonk her, respect the word Japanese first.
Jap is not a good word to use. Please spell in full as in Japanese.

お前達は日本語をもっと勉強しなさい。:)

pariahman
17-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Sorry for my late reply bros...............anyways, to answer to bro plman2002, to me words are just words..........nothing to respect. But I do respect living beings........I mean human being no matter which country they are from. I've always respects girls for that matter and again, it does not matter where they are from or what they do. I especially have respect all the girls I have had paid sex with and treated them in a gentlemanly manner, that is my perspective of respect.

Oh! I also do respect animals as well...........

For updates, I am still having my lessons with I will respond to all the bros' that has PM'd me on their questions at a later stage.

thanks!