PDA

View Full Version : MMF Threesome Fantasy - Any bros to share cost for willing FL If can find one

Tharax
30-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Hi guys...posted this before but didnt materialise cos all parties were busy or other factors, so trying again :)

35 year old indian-eurasian mix guy here. Would like to try out a fantasy of MMF 3some and looking for any bros here that want to join me? We don't do anything to one another but just to the girl.

I haven't found a girl yet, but was thinking to hire a FL to do it with, and split the costs. Open to other suggestions too.

Cheers and have a great week all!

is not enuff
30-09-2015, 08:41 PM
hey bro, what type of lady will you be hiring and the price range?

Also fyi, usually if FL do MMF there will be no split in cost, she will charge the same to both of us. We'll only split the room cost unless you can host.

Let me know here or you can pm me. Thanks bro

Edit: Its kinda hard to convince some ladies to threesome if they have not seen both men in question. If you want me can meet tonight and go hunting for possible candidate. I pm you my number

hiretuja
01-10-2015, 05:09 AM
I have a contact who can do MMF. Pm if keen

is not enuff
01-10-2015, 06:29 PM
I have a contact who can do MMF. Pm if keen

Waiting for TS to respond since I'm not sure what type of ladies he is looking out for and the price range.

Tharax
01-10-2015, 06:46 PM
hey bro, what type of lady will you be hiring and the price range?

Also fyi, usually if FL do MMF there will be no split in cost, she will charge the same to both of us. We'll only split the room cost unless you can host.

Let me know here or you can pm me. Thanks bro

Edit: Its kinda hard to convince some ladies to threesome if they have not seen both men in question. If you want me can meet tonight and go hunting for possible candidate. I pm you my number
Hi bro..im flexible about the cost and kind of women open to all kinds as long as pleasant looking i guess. for 3somes the chemistry and skills on the bed is more of an important factor than killer looks i suppose :)

is not enuff
01-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Hi bro..im flexible about the cost and kind of women open to all kinds as long as pleasant looking i guess. for 3somes the chemistry and skills on the bed is more of an important factor than killer looks i suppose :)

Awesome bro, sms/call me if you wanna meet up and find ladies for the event(i've pm you my mobile number). have you received details from bro hiretuja?

hiretuja
01-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Awesome bro, sms/call me if you wanna meet up and find ladies for the event(i've pm you my mobile number). have you received details from bro hiretuja?

What event. . The one hosted by ExBro?

is not enuff
01-10-2015, 08:32 PM
What event. . The one hosted by ExBro?

Separate event, this is bro Tharax event.

nymphobabe
02-10-2015, 11:25 AM
there are lotsa girls who provide 3some/gb services. some do it for cash and some pleasure.

for me, both. cash and pleasure. i get paid and also get to fill the pleasure.

reading
02-10-2015, 01:23 PM
there are lotsa girls who provide 3some/gb services. some do it for cash and some pleasure.

for me, both. cash and pleasure. i get paid and also get to fill the pleasure.

sis how much you asking for GB and for 1-on-1 ? :D

nymphobabe
02-10-2015, 01:39 PM
sis how much you asking for GB and for 1-on-1 ? :D

im sure lotsa peeps here have participated in my sexxions. :)
thats all i can say. lol

ExBros
02-10-2015, 03:13 PM
thats all i can say. lol

yup. but not all, pls share...

I've met many Bros who have previewed my hosting locations and / or cant find the partners to join in MMF or MMMFF.

is not enuff
02-10-2015, 03:32 PM
thats all i can say. lol

Yes, I've not participated in ur sessions but I've noticed you arranged alot for the past years if I recall correctly. Undeniably a stunning body from your pics.

nymphobabe
02-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Yes, I've not participated in ur sessions but I've noticed you arranged alot for the past years if I recall correctly. Undeniably a stunning body from your pics.

yup. had arranged lots last time. however, due to advertising rights, my thread have been deleted.

am still having regular 3somes and gbs with the guys that kept in touch with me throughout the years.

will be having a gb session next week wednesday. free loaders are not welcome. its a paid event. fyi.:)

loltroll
02-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Interested bro . 4p I also interested.

nymphobabe
02-10-2015, 04:05 PM
yup. but not all, pls share...

I've met many Bros who have previewed my hosting locations and / or cant find the partners to join in MMF or MMMFF.

normally for my 3somes, it will be held in a small scale hotel. for groupies, it will be held in a "standard" hotel/chalet.

its difficult to arrange as i need to liaise with all parties on the timing, stuffs. etc.
there are guys who wants 3somes only, and there are guys who wants gbs only. and there are last minutes SQ pilots who just vanish into thin air, without any courtesy to at least inform me since they cant make it.

down the years in this "line", i would have to say its not easy. there are some clients who are totally cool, while others, the opposite.

is not enuff
02-10-2015, 05:02 PM
yup. had arranged lots last time. however, due to advertising rights, my thread have been deleted.

am still having regular 3somes and gbs with the guys that kept in touch with me throughout the years.

will be having a gb session next week wednesday. free loaders are not welcome. its a paid event. fyi.:)

ah yes, the PAP of sbf, very active at ruining the fun haha!

glad to hear that your still active, have an awesome event next week! :)

cheers

jason_
04-10-2015, 08:37 AM
normally for my 3somes, it will be held in a small scale hotel. for groupies, it will be held in a "standard" hotel/chalet.

its difficult to arrange as i need to liaise with all parties on the timing, stuffs. etc.
there are guys who wants 3somes only, and there are guys who wants gbs only. and there are last minutes SQ pilots who just vanish into thin air, without any courtesy to at least inform me since they cant make it.

down the years in this "line", i would have to say its not easy. there are some clients who are totally cool, while others, the opposite.

if you have your own home, then you can organise it regularly lor.

scouringstick
07-10-2015, 05:50 PM
anyone free tonight, say midnite?

i have one malay chick who wanna do 3some over at my place.

she charges 300 bucks per guy, 2 shots

punggol area