PDA

View Full Version : New Sweet Young thing for limited period

sinblur_m
12-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Hi all

This is a syt to recommend. Age 17, average look, innocent next door girl look

Name:Sandy
figure:6/10 (coz she is plump)
bbbj:2/10(she not very keen only lasted for couple mins)
fj:7/10 (quiet tight, wet and experience , shy at first)
Ht:1.55m
Wt:45kg
overall service :7/10 friendly

damage: 150 for 1 hours max 3 shots

Email to me at [email protected]

she is her for limited time only

goodielecks
12-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Local? 3 shots within 1 hour requires superhuman efforts

bonkudear
12-07-2006, 07:47 PM
figure:6/10 (coz she is plump)
Ht:1.55m
Wt:45kg
damage: 150 for 1 hours max 3 shots

bro,
just curious, the BMI from her ht/wt seems more like she's on the slim side instead leh....care to clarify?
cheers!

Kyser Soze
12-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Definitely many people are queuing. Me for sure.:D

bangbangben
12-07-2006, 08:03 PM
kindly clarify the follow.

nationality
race
vital stats
any limitations, eg(selective race, ar, aj)

btw... her ht and wt... i honestly dont think tats plump.
@ ht 1.55m
45kg... i think is slightly skinny to ok (BMI 18.7)
55kg... maybe is abit plump (BMI 22.8)
65kg... do i need to say more?

camp and wait... in silence...
OC always on red alert..

sinblur_m
13-07-2006, 12:39 PM
sorry all

My email is [email protected]

can brothers interested email me your contacts pls ?

Thanks

sinblur

masterofunvi
14-07-2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks Bro sinblur_m for the arrangment today. Just back from the session....

Well, Sandy is a very shy gal but she is really experience.

Not to waste time, she attacked my bro right from the start. She claimed that she doesn't like it. But suprisingly, did a very long one for me.

Then change my turn to service her. She got average boobs, maybe a B with brown nip. Roam around and went into deep kisses and french. Breathless man. My fingers then went south and I am surprise. She's flooding. We went on for quite while before I feel a sudden rush of juices cumming out. Hmmm...

Put on my helmet and she rode on me. She can really dictate the pace and take it slow, then increase the tempo. I shall not go into too many details. I finished the first round after about 15 mins of good pumping and a few change in positions. She is good at all positions. :p

We took about a few minutes break and she attacked my south again. Wow~~ Better than the first round. Took it really slow (really experienced) and increase tempo which lasted 5 minutes. Next she rode on me again and after about 10 over minutes of pumping, still no end. Guess must be some post World Cup fatigue. I gave up and didn't go further. Think that made her disappointed....

I showered and gave her the rewards.

She told me she was an athlete and have very good stamina. Hmm, her stamina is good on the bed too. Hope she enjoyed as much as I do. Yummy!!!

Figure: 6 / 10 (Athlete and slightly tanned)
Looks: 6.5 / 10 (Depends on individual)
BBBJ: 7 / 10 (Already very good with her tongue stud, but she dun really like that)
FJ: 7 / 10 (quiet tight, super wet and experienced, think she was enjoying it most of the time)
Overall service :7/10 (very friendly and hardworking)

Damage: 150 / 60 / 3

I told her hardly any guy can do 3 in 60. She said she can....
Fellow Bros, those who not going for looks but want a good session, here is this gem. She is really into sex (told me she got high sex drive). Ask her the reason yourself. Those who like my FR please UP me... PM threadstarter sinblur_m for arrangement hor!!!

Bro sinblur_m, thanks again..... :D

cuteboy12345208
14-07-2006, 08:28 PM
A big thank you to Bro Sinblur for his lobang. Jus came back from a session with Sandy. She is a nice girl and will chat with u once she warms up. Understand she is studying in poly now. She like sports very much. Very sporty person I mus say. I might hv jus bonked a future sports girl. :D

My FR on her

Name: Sandy
Race: Local Chinese
Height and Weight. As stated by threadstarter but confirm not plump la. Looks slim to me le
Looks 6: Got pimples on face
Body: 6.5
Boobs: B-
Bj: 6.5
Frenching: yes
FJ: 6.5. Tight
RTF: Maybe
Damage: 150 1hr exclude cd and room

Pl pm threadstarter for contact.

spermboi
15-07-2006, 01:21 AM
tempting man

Hugo168
15-07-2006, 05:32 AM
A big thank you to Bro Sinblur for his lobang. Jus came back from a session with Sandy. She is a nice girl and will chat with u once she warms up. Understand she is studying in poly now. She like sports very much. Very sporty person I mus say. I might hv jus bonked a future sports girl. :D

Wow no wonder your so busy know we know, good ratings well done bro... :D

eeemen
15-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Bro sinblur, your in box all full liao. Cannot get PM thru. Will have to try PMing you again next week. Cheers bro

Must be the good review by bro cuteboy ke ke:D Well done bro

pendragon_sg
15-07-2006, 11:51 AM
please see your yahoo email, i am interested with sandy leh

kasomi
15-07-2006, 03:11 PM
can i have it? msg me pls

xiao liao
15-07-2006, 07:45 PM
bro, thanks for sharing her contact.... SYT is best killer! hope this does not disappoint me... will post FR... xiao liao

je262
16-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Hi Bro

Pls can PM me the contact ?

thank
JE262

laulauz
16-07-2006, 03:07 PM
sorry all

My email is [email protected]

can brothers interested email me your contacts pls ?

Thanks

sinblur

Bro sinblur, have emailed you, but have not received reply from you, can pm me the contact? thanks.

mikechp
16-07-2006, 11:51 PM
bro sinblur, i tried emailing u back the email bounced, tried pm u but ur pm full. Can pm me her contact? thanks

snipeshot08
17-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Yup PM box confirmed OVERFLOWED-DED..:(

How to go about it Sinblur bro:p

Cheers..