PDA

View Full Version : Fresh 18yr old SYCT(SweetYoungCuteThing) FL PRC 34C with big ass, $50 only!

parkjisung
12-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Hi bros,

Pls tahan my long FR cos long time din write and discover this gem that i decide to write, must give a good one.

was walking last Tues around GL, just for fun, not serios about calling. But saw near overhead bridge opp gl18 many PRCs standing. But normally there is lao guei bu (milfs). As i walk past saw this young gal, very cute and sweet with smooth fair skin and rosy cheeks and with her mamaries spilling out. Since i big boobs man so i decide ask her $50 + room can do? i expected a no but instead she reply innocently ,"dun + room can?" i pretend to walk off and immediately she said ok ok like a little gal lidat.

So happily go to nearest hotel at gl18, knn no rooms so go to lor 22(or is it) the hotel, any walk quite far.Along the way she giggle that i sweat alot.

So reach hotel, i learn form my lesson if they say include room ask them to pay cos they always use trick to ask me to pay 1st. This gal oblige without complain.

Then go in room, she started to be chatty and ask my name and comment me on my looks not like flattering but quite sincere one.:D

Then she giggle a lot really like some Sec or JC gal. She then strip , a bit chubby but she make up for it with her BIG BREAST! And i mean really big, man. Cold very well be C cup.Definitely natural cos she dun look like a cosmetic surgery gal, she like thos village gals, very freindly and innocent type.Damn shiok! Her skin very fair like those gals come from mountain region, i ask her where she from she said Hunan. Very scenic and mountainous place she said. No wonder she got 'mountains' on her too and also i understand why SIN gals all like Changi airport!:D

She very inexperienced when bathing me, like a little student gal with her urh hum TEACHER lidat. Damn erotic when bathing with her. She allowed me to bathe her, something PRCs costing $100 dun allow. So mai tu liao i prroceed to rub and caress her breast in pretext of bathing her and rub her pussywith soap. Turn her around apply some more soap on her big round smooth ass and well use my 'stick' to clean her on her ass.

Damn shiok sia, my hot, hardened piece of cock meat on her soapy, slippery round ass! Whoo!

Then buei tahan liao, turn her around, as she is quite short, i kneel down to suck her 'Hunnan Mountain Ice Cream' and what a mouthful man! I've never suck such big breast b4! Truly sextisfying.I continue to kiss and catbath her from earlobes to neck to breast to her 'Hunan Valley Pinkish Oysters'! Phew, what a feast, man!

Then dry got onto bed, I continue to do catbath her, lying on top of her with my bare cock gyrating on her thighs. Also very shiok since her skin very smooth and fleshy.Then cap and during missionary. I wanted to french her, say she dun want.ok nmind. after missionary want her to BJ me, she say dun like.

So ok, for me seeing her boobs bobble up and down, i buei tahan, i go for breast fuck which she gladly oblige since she has the assets! For bros, if u wan a good breast fuck, bring some moisturiser urself or do it in the bath room with the shower gel cos she dun have any lubricant.

Next I decide to eat some more hunan oysters and so head south. Phew real wet and pinkish, very fresh oysters. slurp, slurp! As i suck her clit and lap up her oyster sauce, she moan like like like ....Those chnese opera actress! haha, just exagerating.

Next she very obliging to ride me on top and she raise her pussy up and down on my rock hard shaft, piak, piak it goes. i am in ectasy liao.

But stop her in time cos I want to doggy her as she got a great pair of ass to boot. Phew! so i doggy her, squeezing her ass cheeks and breast alternately b4 i come hard and shoot my 'pearly drops' into her 'Great Hunan Oyster'.

Then lie on bed exhausted and begin to TCSS. She here only for a month, so bro not much time. Not under any OKT also. Real FL. Also she not been going around Sillypore, she works as factroy gal back home.I quickly took her hp no.

Face:7/10 (SweetYoungCuteThing like SEc or JC gal, Fresh!)
Body:7/10(Just a bit fleshy not really fat)
Boobs:9.5/10 (Real 34C and firm)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight, pinkish and wet)
Attitude: innocent , young friendly gal from china village, accomodating!
FJ: 7/10
Breast job:8/10
BJ: NA
AJ: NA

Bros, if u want to try this gem, i need to verify if u a real cheongster only those with 15pts and rep power 1 need to pm me.

Very sorry to the rest but i really want to protect this gal cos she very innocent and cute.Pls treat her well and if can bring her visit sillypore a bit.

Up me if u like this FR. Thks a lot.

parkjisung
13-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Already pass to 2 bros, any more takers?:p

parkjisung
15-07-2006, 10:25 AM
4 bros i give out no.s are:

lovedragon1971

Protonut

Shakyywayy

iluvmiki

do verify my claim. have fun.

parkjisung
17-07-2006, 05:48 PM
another 5 lucky bros,

basara_evil
waslee
ken3399
IOWA
raftwee

do post FRs. thks.

lovedragon1971
17-07-2006, 11:14 PM
Bro thanks for your contact but with so many gems out there, I think I will give this one a miss.

semifinal
18-07-2006, 01:04 AM
hi bro...really interested in this ger....i dun have much experience too...so can explore with her..hope that u can give me the contacts

shit8
18-07-2006, 01:25 AM
wah got syt sia..younger den me somemore..chio or not..i want leh =X

parkjisung
18-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Another batch of lucky cheongsters:

ahhan
wildbeast
cybron
TNNlover
powerfuldrill
giggs310010
Horchew
thomas999
shit8
hitech
Zonal101
lover8boy
hitech
Scuz
chessepie
nuelin
xiaodevil
mickey76
powerfuldrill
Valen
shit8

Do post FRs as u guys promised. Have fun anyway.

proflove99
19-07-2006, 04:23 PM
I find it amazing that everyone wants to protect everyone.

With a rep of -13?
Sorry bro not flamming you but just find it veri Ironic that you would only give to rep points i5 and above.

I wuldn't even dare to ask for rep points as it means nothing at all. Just get the bonks and FR if brothers give the points then take if not then go GL and look for own bonk.

End of the day sperm still come out weather or not satisfying and chee cake is another thing.

Let me repeat I'm not flamming you brother just kind of doesn't make any sense.

Some people have the right to just give and take points so doesn't make a diff. as long as all is genuine cheongster, don't call and disturb the girl and don't take advantage of the girks or spoil the market we're all here to enjoy.

Guys are Guys.

parkjisung
19-07-2006, 06:08 PM
To bro proflove99,

Getting pts is not my main aim, sharing a contact is!

I will base on the pts system to know who are the cheongsters and in addition search out their postings. Why i do this? so that contacts dun fall into AV guys hand. Why should i get somebody into trouble because of my carelessness? And i do mean BIG trouble here.

Obviously u r a newbie even though ur pts are +ve which is why u do not understand the rationale behind asking bros for the rep and pts system b4 handing out contact.

Btw my pts are so low is due to disagreements with some senior bros here.So like u i also heck care about the pt system and hence keep on posting.

Anyway bros here up my pts simply because i wrote a good FR and provide a genuine lobang, not because i ask them too.

U may not have flamed me but the way u wrote suggest u r throwing scorn at my svc to the bros. Whatever...it's an open forum.

i see u as a newbie but still answer u anyway to enlighten u.;)

Have fun anyway.

powerfuldrill
19-07-2006, 07:32 PM
managed to bonk her this afternoon, she was around L25,

She is quite friendly and shy type. Abit fat on tummy, but her BIG BREAST cover my eyes, 100% original. She is going back 11 days from today.

Face: Cute looking but not v.outstanding
Body: a bit fleshy
Boobs: waulau big man
Pussy: tight, pinkish and wet
BJ: less than one minute

She is not coming back when she go back as she dont use to SIngaproe.

wildbeast
19-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Bro Parkjisung, Thanks for ur contacts anyway. However, she too not my taste. Nothing good nor bad, juz my liking. Yeah, big tits she has. Ciao..:)

2nd uncle
20-07-2006, 12:28 AM
was walking last Tues around GL, just for fun, not serios about calling. But saw near overhead bridge opp gl18 many PRCs standing. But normally there is lao guei bu (milfs).

Opposite gl18 is where?? Since there are only lao guei bu why you walked over? See lao guei bu will make you horny??

So happily go to nearest hotel at gl18, knn no rooms so go to lor 22(or is it) the hotel, any walk quite far.Along the way she giggle that i sweat alot.

Errr walking from gl18 to 22 considered far??? You can take a taxi if you want.

So reach hotel, i learn form my lesson if they say include room ask them to pay cos they always use trick to ask me to pay 1st. This gal oblige without complain.

This poor girl earns 50 from you and yet have to pay for hotel, imagine if you bring her to Conrad, then she has to use her whole trip earning to book the room and let you bonk.

Then go in room, she started to be chatty and ask my name and comment me on my looks not like flattering but quite sincere one.:D

She commented on you and not compliment. How can she be flattering about your ugly outlook? She is sincerely insulting you and you are happy with it?

Definitely natural cos she dun look like a cosmetic surgery gal,

So did you bonk her?? If you did bonk her, you should know whether her tits are real or man made.... Tell me you don't know how to differential.

she like thos village gals, very freindly and innocent type.

All friendly and innocent girls are from villages? Those who con men in S'pore are from big cities??

Damn shiok! Her skin very fair like those gals come from mountain region,

I bonked hundreds of smooth skin girls but not all from mountain region.

No wonder she got 'mountains' on her too and also i understand why SIN gals all like Changi airport!:D

So next time when I see a cup H girls I can say she is from Mount Everest, Nepal??

Then buei tahan liao, turn her around, as she is quite short, i kneel down to suck her 'Hunnan Mountain Ice Cream' and what a mouthful man!

Normally, girls "eat ice cream" that is common understanding of blow job, you blowed another guy and deep throat? So this SYT is a guy or girl??

Truly sextisfying.I continue to kiss and catbath her from earlobes to neck to breast to her 'Hunan Valley Pinkish Oysters'! Phew, what a feast, man!

You might as well get a doll, you can lick the doll all the way without her doing anything.

So ok, for me seeing her boobs bobble up and down, i buei tahan, i go for breast fuck which she gladly oblige since she has the assets!

2 breasts are better than 1 breast fuck.

she moan like like like ....Those chnese opera actress! haha, just exagerating.

7th month coming, she is singing just for you.

squeezing her ass cheeks and breast alternately b4 i come hard and shoot my 'pearly drops' into her 'Great Hunan Oyster'.

Shit, you did raw. Make yourself a day free, weeks later for a checkup. Bless you.

Body:7/10(Just a bit fleshy not really fat)

SYT with a bit of fleshy not really fat, so she is fat or chubby?

Boobs:9.5/10 (Real 34C and firm)

How you define real 34C here?? You took a ruler, measuring tape??

Bros, if u want to try this gem, i need to verify if u a real cheongster only those with 15pts and rep power 1 need to pm me.

You, yourself, rep points are so low, why you need someone with 15 pts and rep power 1??

Very sorry to the rest but i really want to protect this gal cos she very innocent and cute.Pls treat her well and if can bring her visit sillypore a bit.

You paid her $50 and yet she had to pay for the hotel room. I doubt you treating her good so don't demand others. Or you think your $50 is bigger than cow car wheel??

Up me if u like this FR. Thks a lot.

I'm sure, I will not up you cause I still prefer girls. I guess what you meant is to add your rep points. You forget to add another sentence, down me if you don't like this FR.

chessepie
20-07-2006, 01:55 AM
Manage to get this Xiao Ni on the phone this evening and fixed a 10.30pm appointment. Ended up arriving at 11.00pm. Nevertheless met her. Before that did a little tour around the lorongs filled with PRCs. I must say the standard has gone up in terms of the looks department and dress sense. Some of them even look local to me.

Was a little disappointed when i saw Xiao Ni. Very short and chubby but still a SYT. Checked into hotel and started action. Was very SOP. She doesn't like to french so didn't try. Very short BJ, lasted something like 10 seconds. Proceeded on to bang her in missionary and then doggie and came in missionary again.

After that, we bathed and tcss on the bed with her telling me about her life in CHina and how she long to go home. Well, if you're looking for a good chatty FL she might be the one.

Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: C cup (Very Soft)
Body: Chubby
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 5/10
Damage: $50

RTF: Not likely

2nd uncle
20-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Getting pts is not my main aim, sharing a contact is!

Then don't ask for points in your posting. Your intention of writing a great FR which made out of a uninteresting dead short chubby fish, shows that you are purely here for points.

Obviously u r a newbie even though ur pts are +ve which is why u do not understand the rationale behind asking bros for the rep and pts system b4 handing out contact.

With your rep, obviously, you did something wrong, even though your "great" FR, sleeping with a dead fish, I won't trust you.

Btw my pts are so low is due to disagreements with some senior bros here.So like u i also heck care about the pt system and hence keep on posting.

Poor thing, you must be very naughty else you won't be in this situation. You did something very wrong? Please post what you did. I'm very interested in knowing it.

Anyway bros here up my pts simply because i wrote a good FR and provide a genuine lobang, not because i ask them too.

So bros here down your points simply because you are writing craps?

U may not have flamed me but the way u wrote suggest u r throwing scorn at my svc to the bros. Whatever...it's an open forum.

Talk about open forum, you should accept others flame.

i see u as a newbie but still answer u anyway to enlighten u.;)
Have fun anyway.

I see you as a naughty boy but still I chak you, to make you grow up.

proflove99
20-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Dear Mr Park,

If you feel that you've been scorned by me, I'm sorry. :D

But like you, I'm just curious as you said disagreement with the seniors they deduct your points, then how can you judge by the rep points that are they genuine and treat the girls well?

A person can't be judge by rep points alone. Anyway you're not the only one in the entire forum that state rep points for giving out info. There are many others who do the same.

I agree with you that we must all be extra careful in giving out info and data because some will just taunt the girals on the phone day in day out without giving them any source of income and thus making the girls change their hp no.

As I said points does not matter you can treat me as a newbie or oldie its up to you but maybe you. For each his own. I could have negative points for all I care.To me points does not matter too. Do you think that I care that i've got +ve? Nah~~~~ don't bother as long as end of the day I get a good bonk and everyone leaves happy. :)

Like you with -ve points and treat the girls properly, that's the way to do it.

I salute you on your honesty and integrity in not asking or begging for points.

Salute'

Keep up the good post.

2nd uncle
20-07-2006, 01:15 PM
But like you, I'm just curious as you said disagreement with the seniors they deduct your points

I'm also curious. He must have disagreement with a lot of seniors to land in this stage.

Like you with -ve points and treat the girls properly, that's the way to do it.

He treated her good? In what way did he treat her good? BY licking and eating ice cream?? :D

I salute you on your honesty and integrity in not asking or begging for points.

He did not beg for point, he just openly asking people to up his rep if his FR is good and his recommendation is good. He recommend a so called SYT but a chubby, short and dead fish to cheongsters here. You think people here will up his rep?

cant get enough
21-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Just want to contribute after generous Bro Park provided Xiao Ni's number to me even though I have not power to up him.
Thanks Bro Park. OK I will go straight to the point.

Called and arrange to pick her up at Lor 25..she stays somewhere there.
Far look not so good, on closer look really is young (21 yrs) and plus some cuteness.
She is short...maybe 1.53m...a little plump...i will say for her size and height combinations but her boobs are a full 34D. Her complexion is not fair if you look on the outside due to the servere sun tanning for the last few days but when she strip...u will see the fairness.

Check into hotel 81 and since she is out from home, no shower and straight away action starts lah...kiss kiss and gf feeling...not like bro say dead fish leh..suck her big neh neh like no tomorrow and finger and lick her pussy.
Wet wet and change her turn to cat bath me even though it is only for a very short while. Still fingering her and more wetness...than she on top of me and ride for a while....go to stance position...then to missionary then explore lah...

Over all I find her attitude ok....clean up, shower and send her back to Lor 25.

Here is the stats:-

Face - 7/10 I find her indeed cute...21 yrs.
Body - 7/10 got tummy fat but the boobs help to compensate that area.
Actually I personally like small size as can swing here and there.
BJ- never ask and she never try....Finger and licking is ok...
FJ- accomodating with tight feeling...cannot tahan very long then shoot liao.
Pussy is well trim and pinkish colour. Light brown nipple size of 50cents coin.
Damage- 60+20 (room) + 2 CD

I will still look for her but will be overseas next week. She will be flying off on the 28th....but I got her china number to look for her next time.

to be frank she is my type and I enjoyed it. All thanks to Bro Park.

Cheers...

Zonal101
22-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Thank you brother parkisung for sharing her contact.
Pick her up at L13 and book in at Bright Star.
The following is the FR of this village gal
Look : 6/10
Origin: Yunnan, China
Body: Short & Chubby.
Bust: about 35 cup D
Service: Average
BBJ & AR: Nil
FJ: 7/10
Will not repeat given the wide choice presently available.