PDA

View Full Version : Rejections

GuWahZai
30-09-2015, 06:14 AM
Hi bros, I have started this thread to talk about this rejection topic, in hopes that we will have constructive feedback for each other and facilitate discussion, so as to reduce rejection rate by women and increase our success rates!

It would be nice if the ladies around the forums can also share what are some of the things men do right and what are some of the absolute turn offs.

I personally am average looking and have limited success with girls, but i still dont think it is good enough and I want to be better :o Above all i think the journey of a thousand miles start with a single step, so taking action is key. I also have serious ball-shrinking problems when I am about to approach a girl, so how do bros overcome this?

Also, what are the other input and pointers you guys can share? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

thor1981
30-09-2015, 01:10 PM
bro i think this is a good thread, because a lot of us (myself included) go through feeling down when younger, when in fact we don't even have to! (now i have hindsight of age as now become ah pek ;)

i'm average looking, only had my first GF after ns .. since then i have had some great experiences w girls, some of which i share in these forums

step 1 : be in good physical shape. if you can lift weights, the body muscles natural work better, and honestly, girls pick up on this subtly and you 'somehow' look more attractive. no need become mr. singapore, but just heavy enough weights to test your strength.. i say this from my own experience because it is night and day with girls, as energy also increases

even if you cannot lift weights, walk briskly with straight posture, as this also helps that ability to look/feel better. posture and muscle harmony does wonders to attract women.

step 2: women are complex, even in their own heads. they will like you one day, and reject you the next, or seem really cold one moment and the next hour, you've got them in your bed. your job is just to stay calm and look for the cues they send if interested. When they send a cue just be relaxed and see how far you go, while being a gentleman/polite.

Remember, MOST girls are looking to be with someone, and it's what they think about 99% of their time! haha any sis on this site can disagree..

So stay calm, look for the cues that they are interested, and be calm, because their emotions change their views on u moment to moment! The calmer and more focused you are as a guy, the better the quality of girls you meet (pretty, smart and good heart) - but it starts with you. exercise, be positive, and try to do something good in community (charity/something unselfish) because that makes you feel positive and girls CAN pick up on this. girls can pick up on a guy who is doing positive work for others and himself.

my 2 cents, good luck bro :D ... i can answer any questions or share experiences

archer69
30-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Whatevr looks your have, whatever smell you have it is doesn't matter.

All you need is to have tons of money! Simple.

fieryguy80
30-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Have to agree with Bro Thor1981.

Woman is a complex creature.

In summary: Do not ever think what they want, just ask them what they want. U can think of 1000 answers, they will give you the 1001th answer.

AndyTan69
30-09-2015, 04:03 PM
I think we get rejected frequently unless you are filthy rich and handsome.

Just handsome may not be enough because nowadays you must be able to spend and have all the 6Cs in order to get local girls.

Just my 2 cents.

1nottiboy
30-09-2015, 04:39 PM
from young, I have always been plump and I have the face of a boy. needless to say, my pursuits have often ended in failure.

things changed when my parents financial situation improved when I entered university when I had more allowance and my own car. (I looked more manly but was still plump). I started getting more successful with girls.

after I got my first job, my success rate flew off the charts! I didn't have to settle for ugly pussies anymore.

things hit a plateau between 28 and 38. even though I had the money, I couldn't afford the time.

after 38, things started going downhill when I could no longer afford the time due to caring for the children.

my own thoughts are that, having money will help you a lot of battles. but it isn't the money per se that the girls like. it is the confidence in your step and behaviour that money brings out in you. that's the attraction to gals.

of cos, if you have the looks and body, it will be even easier! if you look like Brad Pitt, sometimes the girls are willing to accept a little less material comforts.

Willingness to invest time with the gal is also rather important. dinner first, sex later, will often get the girls interested. but straight to the hotel is usually a no go.

WebBrowser
30-09-2015, 04:45 PM

Just handsome may not be enough because nowadays you must be able to spend and have all the 6Cs in order to get local girls.

Just my 2 cents.

I look like Rain but I drive only a Toyota. So have chance or not?

HeadOn
30-09-2015, 05:10 PM
For me I already mentally dead n not into chasing gals anymore. More or less determined to stay single forever n enjoy my freedom n good life. If there is a need just pay n get the job done

TanAnnKow
30-09-2015, 05:59 PM
For me I already mentally dead n not into chasing gals anymore. More or less determined to stay single forever n enjoy my freedom n good life. If there is a need just pay n get the job done

Dun give up hope! You never what lies ahead in future.

Jason51
30-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Woman love your money

archer69
30-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Money is everything!

Know a rich big fat guy with full of pimples on his face but but...
Wow the syt girl looks damb hot
So very Lucky.

HelloAngel
30-09-2015, 10:45 PM
I like a guy who can connect with me intellectually and is able to carry a decent conversation without boasting about their achievements or how successful they are with girls or their business. A guy should be humble and grounded. With a decent job, money is not the most important rejection reason for me cos I don't expect a guy to provide for me. Rather, it's the connection, emotional n physical, that will make me accept or reject him. Not all girls go for looks. We are not that shallow. Perhaps during dating yes but when a girl is ready to settle down, she look for a good heart and one that will look after her for life. :)

VielSpass
30-09-2015, 10:59 PM
I like a guy who can connect with me intellectually and is able to carry a decent conversation without boasting about their achievements or how successful they are with girls or their business. A guy should be humble and grounded. With a decent job, money is not the most important rejection reason for me cos I don't expect a guy to provide for me. Rather, it's the connection, emotional n physical, that will make me accept or reject him. Not all girls go for looks. We are not that shallow. Perhaps during dating yes but when a girl is ready to settle down, she look for a good heart and one that will look after her for life. :)
Whats your intellect level?

thor1981
01-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Have to agree with Bro Thor1981.

Woman is a complex creature.

In summary: Do not ever think what they want, just ask them what they want. U can think of 1000 answers, they will give you the 1001th answer.

and actually want you to do the 1002nd :p

IwantbustyKim
01-10-2015, 02:09 AM
http://sgag.sg/posts/kena-rejected-by-a-girl-before-here-are-6-brutal-ways-girls-do-it-ouch

conquer
01-10-2015, 03:14 AM
No other tricks... just thick face. :D:D:D

TanAnnKow
01-10-2015, 11:26 AM
No other tricks... just thick face. :D:D:D

Good sound advice!

HelloAngel
01-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Whats your intellect level?

On par with the guy who can find the connection with me.

orangeproud
02-10-2015, 01:03 AM
Sometimes, all these boil down whether u two hv chemistry with each other or not. If u r juz looking for flirt, nsa, got tonnes of cash to spare, go to ktv, hfj to find gals. Is true, every gals love money juz as guy the same. If u r rich, anytime can court those vain, high-maintained gorgeous pretty, sexy ladies. But if u r juz an average guy & seriously want to settle down, then better be realistic find a plain looking, average but good characters gals.....go to library, museum, CC to find instead of night life joint.

I believe not all women going for rich men, in fact rich men give some women insecurity. If the guy is hardworking, ambitious, knowledgeable, good character, positive & healthy.....there's always stand a chance for them.

sadfa
02-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Sometimes, But if u r juz an average guy & seriously want to settle down, then better be realistic find a plain looking, average but good characters gals.....go to library, museum, CC to find instead of night life joint.

I believe not all women going for rich men, in fact rich men give some women insecurity. If the guy is hardworking, ambitious, knowledgeable, good character, positive & healthy.....there's always stand a chance for them.

Got gals go cc or museums nowadays meh?
Go cc for cooking classes?

orangeproud
02-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Got gals go cc or museums nowadays meh?
Go cc for cooking classes?

Hv lah, bro....those intellectual ladies like to go there.....there's a lots of activities in the CC, gym, yoga, pirates, dancing.......lots of female volunteers over there also.

sadfa
02-10-2015, 01:23 AM
Hv lah, bro....those intellectual ladies like to go there.....there's a lots of activities in the CC, gym, yoga, pirates, dancing.......lots of female volunteers over there also.

Sure anot. Average age of ppl in cc is 70s la.

They go singsong in their ktv where if you ask for xiaojie, they'll smack your head.

N rest of the place no aircon. So no young ppl will go.

Those who go yoga airobics etc like gigantic sausage in their leotards.

orangeproud
02-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Sure anot. Average age of ppl in cc is 70s la.

They go singsong in their ktv where if you ask for xiaojie, they'll smack your head.

N rest of the place no aircon. So no young ppl will go.

Those who go yoga airobics etc like gigantic sausage in their leotards.

Bro, sure lah.....some yoga, pirates goer r those fit & healthy type, not all like gigantic sausage lah...those volunteers there r friendly, pleasant types.

sadfa
02-10-2015, 01:39 AM
Bro, sure lah.....some yoga, pirates goer r those fit & healthy type, not all like gigantic sausage lah...those volunteers there r friendly, pleasant types.

Then where's your fr on those pleasant types? Haha

Honestly, when they have classes in their mph, only those really cheapos n older ones will go. Imagine the neighbourhood kids n ah peks laughing n oggling them.

orangeproud
02-10-2015, 01:44 AM
Then where's your fr on those pleasant types? Haha

Honestly, when they have classes in their mph, only those really cheapos n older ones will go. Imagine the neighbourhood kids n ah peks laughing n oggling them.

https://m.facebook.com/PAYMyouths

orangeproud
02-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Nowadays, not only old folk go to CC, there's a lots of youngsters too. If join the youth club, there's lots of activities like night cycling & movies night. Make more friends there.

http://theinfinitesupplyof.weebly.com/telok-blangah-cc-youth-club.html

Taisho75
02-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Ts, dun worry too much. I was like you when younger. Average looking, a bit big size. Got rejected for 10yrs straight, but during this 10yrs I saved up and exercise. I had my share of ladies looking for 'suai ge' , well to do guy and those who tio qi lai mai girls.

Dun feel dispair and dun look for syt or chiobus. Usually you will be 1 of the many going after her and she can choose slowly. Build up ur confidence, conversation skills and dun be desperate. Take ur time and be thick skin when u notice a girl stealing a glance at u. Chances are she is interested. Just go up and ask if she like what she sees and give number if she like. If she dun give, just walk away gracefully and thank her for her time. You will be surprised by the look on their face when u walk gracefully away. Remember dun look desperate.

Its is on the 10th yr I got my lucky break and got my first gf. The rest is history......

TigerGeneral
02-10-2015, 04:45 PM
No other tricks... just thick face.

Not only thick face but also thick skin . :D

sooperdick
02-10-2015, 05:03 PM

Just my 2 cents.

can you explain bro what are the 6Cs;);)

Ashbirdy
03-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Ya what are the 6C???

conquer
03-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Not only thick face but also thick skin . :D

Yes, thick face, thick skin, thick penis, thick wallet... what else? :p

orangeproud
03-10-2015, 11:39 PM
I think not only must thick skin, thin wallet.......& so on, most importantly ur heart must be strong, can accept rejection, try again & again, be persistent.

If TS is those shy one, dun dare to approach ladies by his own, maybe can start to join in some common interest activities, come out & mix in a group, hv common same interest, hv same topics to strike up conversation with the lady in a group.

ZacCommand
06-10-2015, 11:01 AM

How would you define as a " good heart " ?

Abcdefghijklmn
06-10-2015, 01:21 PM
Know when to let go and know when to pull the string.

It is like fishing.

Woman are complex.

I have hook up with a +4 years old lady with me. Maybe during sex, I shared too much on sammyboyforum and she kinda piss. After that she cut connection.

Ultimately, if you respect the lady, they will respect you back. Some prefer fast game, some prefer slow.

Lately I been into several chatting apps, but I notice, if I approach direct, success rate is 0% unless they are worker.

Most of them are looking for companionship, right time and right place, you win a score. But this is hard to adjust, most of them will turn you down saying, I know you too short, don't know you well, I am reserved, we are not suitable or busy for next date.

Once again, depending if you are out to score or wanted to settle. Heart is the most important. Cherish them well and who know, a fb is awaiting for you.