PDA

View Full Version : How To Do In PAP In GE2020............Spread The Word...........

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-09-2015, 07:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

by the way..................i'm God Is My Dog in disguise...............this idea came to me over a week ago........i believe it will work so all pro-Oppo people here must spread the word online and offline..............

so amid suspicions of election fraud and whatever reasons why PAP won 70%............why not go with the flow............until the flow will drown PAP itself...............so ALL OPPOSITION VOTERS ...............should vote PAP in GE2020..............

imagine if PAP wins by well over 90%.......or over 95%............even if they never commit election fraud, also no one will believe...........even the international press and other countries will be asking questions or sure...............

and the best part is................even with over 90% win..............PAP will actually treat the people better becoz of this ultra freakish result !

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?217243-How-To-Do-In-PAP-In-GE2020-Spread-The-Word&goto=newpost).