PDA

View Full Version : 25yo SYT PRC 32D

Redoxan
11-07-2006, 06:57 PM
I can't help but to share this with my fellow bros here..Got to know her through another PRC gf..cut the story short..

Met XX for lunch, so brought her fren QiQi along, after lunch...me & QiQi proceeded to Lor XX for afternoon rendevous

In the room, we start chatting & I was sitting on bed while she was sitting..so went forward to hug her..

Then proceeded to shower together..while i caress her boobs in the shower, she was stroking my hardened rod

Soon after, we found ourself naked on the bed...she started catbath me from my nipples, slowly down south. I asked her to stop while I start to catbath her...We frenching like no tomorrow and i moved slowly down to her firm big boobs with sensitive brown nipples..She was moaning softly and i proceed down to paint for her..by this time, i was in a 69 position with me on top..

While I was licking her, she was moaning & started to blow my hardened rod..this goes on for about 10 mins..then she told me..."kuai lai, wo shou bu liao le"

Capped & bonked her in several positions....she could rock u hard if she is on top on you...very hory & was very wet..

All in all, she came 2 times...

Asked her if she wants me to introduce, she said okie...

FR:
Name: Qiqi
Boobs: 32D
Look:7.5/10
Wt: maybe abt 50kg
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (very wet & horny)
Damage: $80 + $10 (rm) + $1 (cd)

Please do not flame if you do not receive the same treatment

I'm only here to share.

Same rule apply: Only bros with more than 30rep points need to apply.

Please up my rep if you like my FR.

dirtymonk82
11-07-2006, 07:26 PM
wow...32D!! Power sia.

But i better wait for the second opinon :rolleyes:

titts82002
12-07-2006, 06:42 AM
thanks on the sharing of experience, bro Redoxan.

titts

Redoxan
12-07-2006, 10:19 AM
I have given the contacts to these few bros....

They are reputation bros, so I will wait for new FR before giving out the numbers again..Again, this is to protect this gem from getting tons of calls..

Biddickcum
titts82002
seeknewss
biteme
TNNlover
Marji

titts82002
12-07-2006, 11:51 AM
I have given the contacts to these few bros....

bro Redoxan,
thanks for the trust.
roger copy that. Wait till I come back touch down sillypore first.
Now I am at overseas 'fighting' PRCs.. hahaha..

titts

M@Work
12-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Bro, am I qualify to bonk her :p

seeknewss
12-07-2006, 04:27 PM
FR:
I'm only here to share.

Thanks Bro Redoxan was quick to pass QiQi contact. I also can't help to see this gal after being introduced 2 other gals by him. This time QiQi is above the previous gals in term on sexyness and look.

As usual, she is friendly and bubbly nature, and give GFE with passionate frenching.
Proceeded to shower together and she was soaping me thoroughly including stroking my rod. After that please refer to #1 posting by bro Redoxan for the session description. No point for me to duplicate except she give me capped BJ as compared to bro Redoxan having BBBJ (guess his skills better than mine !)

FR:
Boobs: 32D. Firm not sagging.
Look:7.5/10. She is very fair with a 70% KTV type of gal look. High forehead with nice long skilky black hair.
Body : Slim and proportional. Those that will make you stare at when driving pass her !
Ht : 1.6m
BJ: 6/10
Overall : 8/10
Damage: $80 exclude room.
RTF : Week after next…

PM bro Redoxan for her contact.

Redoxan
13-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Contacts given to the bros:

vandom66
auvoir
fatboy (exception)
Paladine
benglian

Happy bonking!

Accord_JDM
14-07-2006, 03:29 PM
me interested too..

vandom66
14-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks Bro Redoxan for the contact and I never disappoint you post my FR after bonking her during lunch time.
Arranged to pick her up at L3x..first look not bad though not my type of Dream girl but still ok lar. She suggested to go H81 which is out of GL. This is my first time at this H81, it's new and big...DVD player and 25' LCD TV somemore... and look I will be going there more in future with FL..kekekeke
Upon entering the room we hugged each other like a steady couple..trying to french her but she said not at our first date..WTF!! We help each other to remove our clothes and proceed to shower...She soap me all over and make sure my bro dick is well clean...
After drying ourselve I carried her to the bed and licked her over..from her ear..down her pinkish nipple standing on her 33C-D boobs...finally to her not so hairy pussy!! Smell good too and it seem she hardly got this treatment and within second her cunt juice cum all over..My tongue keep working her hot cunt and try my best to make her sky high..Look like I got to ask her to pay me instead for my tongue licking service....knewing her she cabbot take any longer and she 'requested' to blow my dick in return..She capped me..a bit disappointed at first as I like to suck me raw..anyway I respect her style but that blow with cap not bad too with slow and steady pace..
Once she know my dick was fully up..she said since I got spare CD let changed another one..a bit turn off at first but respect her style..Lucky my bro dick can hold it well and she slowly sitted on it and ride on it...she rock I pull and I push she rock until we in all over sort of positions..Don't know what happen today my bro dick so solid until I almost give up..finally after 30 minutes I think...remove the CD and jerk all over the bed.."yuck" she said

Name:Qi Qi
From SzeChuan
Skin:fair
Look:6.5/10..
Hgts:1.62m
Wgts:50kg
Boobs:8/10..33C-D
Body:7/10..nice slim beautiful body
BJ:6.5/10..only bro redoxan got BBBJ
FJ:8/10..very responsive
Damage:$80

She here on student pass and think he hardly in FL business and her pussy get wet so easy..I was told I am her 3rd person after bro Redoxan..Bro Redoxan, I heard you got shuang fei..kekeke
Whoever interested don't PM me for contact but to our handsome (that what she said) threadstarter.

Cheers

skyevil
14-07-2006, 07:27 PM
hi

can send me the contact?

thanks

fatboy
15-07-2006, 02:34 PM
First thanks to bro redoxan for the faith and pm me her no.

Met up with her and off to JC81. Were chatting pretty well on our journey there...reached, checked in and all ready for action..continue to build some rappore with her in the room...with some hugging and light kissing...

Off to shower and she uses lots of soap to help my body and brother. since she uses so much soao, me also use a lot of soap and help her, with her nice c cup boob...with the soap, they were so smooth and and I was rubbing them till the pink nipple starts to stand. Move down to the pussy and with the soap, started rubbing the clits and her asshole...shiok..boobs massage followed and some light kissing....bathing completed and now to bed for action.

Some catbath and light kissing. She look at me with that innocent look...seems to be asking me silently, you want to do me? Taking the hint, I turn her over and and started my tongue job on her pink nips, she immediately started moaning, I told her dun bluff.....continue to work on her pink nipples, ha ha , now they are hard and standing....move up and try to french her..rejected, only light kissing..went back to her nipples and continue to make them hard...now moaning sounds a little better..moved down south and start my job on her sweet oussy...wow, juice starts to flow...her moaing more intense now and definatley more real..keep saying shoik(mandarin)..the bed also wet liao..then suddently she withdrawn her pussy..think she taboleh taken laio.

Push me now and she going to work on me..$$$$$ first and then move down and started licking the groin and balls.....thought will do bbbj, but disappointed, she insisted on CD...ok loh, LL let her put on CD and blow. But her bj quite OK with decent sucktion and flicking..

I also buay tahen liao, hold her head and pull her up to my face...ha ha she knows I want to do now..kiss me lightly on the lips and inserted my bro into the wet canal...her rocking was quite good, control the pace with fast short stroke and long deep ones...she quite high now, then she came over and started frenching me...think she must be demn high..try so many time just now not successfully, now she automatic french me. Continue to french and she continue to pump..letting out moaning and short breadthing in between...
Dont want to let me ocntrol all the time, sit up and move her to missionary. Pump and pump her very wet pussy and french her like long lost lover....finally upload with her legs over my shoulder, her knees torching her breast. Thinking she must be very uncomtable in this postion and wanted to remove bro immediately after shooting..but she refuse to let me go..hugged me so tightly and refuse to let me go....continue to french more about 5 mintues...finally separated.

Very good session. Brother looking for a responsive and tiring session, pls pm bro redoxan for contact.

Thanks bro redoxan again.....

24vtec
15-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi Bro,

A very nice FR for this PRC.

Would you mind pm her contact number??
Sound very interesting.... Hopefully i would get the same treatment from her.

Thanks

Redoxan
15-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Yes...I went on "shuang fei" with Qiqi & her fren but not so good that y i didnt recommend..

She here on student pass and think he hardly in FL business and her pussy get wet so easy..I was told I am her 3rd person after bro Redoxan..Bro Redoxan, I heard you got shuang fei..kekeke
Whoever interested don't PM me for contact but to our handsome (that what she said) threadstarter.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Redoxan
15-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Bro, good FR..i read already aso buay tahan..

Hope u like it..

First thanks to bro redoxan for the faith and pm me her no.

I also buay tahen liao, hold her head and pull her up to my face...ha ha she knows I want to do now..kiss me lightly on the lips and inserted my bro into the wet canal...her rocking was quite good, control the pace with fast short stroke and long deep ones...she quite high now, then she came over and started frenching me...think she must be demn high..try so many time just now not successfully, now she automatic french me. Continue to french and she continue to pump..letting out moaning and short breadthing in between...
Dont want to let me ocntrol all the time, sit up and move her to missionary. Pump and pump her very wet pussy and french her like long lost lover....finally upload with her legs over my shoulder, her knees torching her breast. Thinking she must be very uncomtable in this postion and wanted to remove bro immediately after shooting..but she refuse to let me go..hugged me so tightly and refuse to let me go....continue to french more about 5 mintues...finally separated.

Very good session. Brother looking for a responsive and tiring session, pls pm bro redoxan for contact.

Thanks bro redoxan again.....

Redoxan
15-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Contacts given out to another few reputation bros...

Hope to see more FR coming,

Happy Bonking!

xiao liao
15-07-2006, 07:50 PM
I can't help but to share this with my fellow bros here..Got to know her through another PRC gf..cut the story short..

Met XX for lunch, so brought her fren QiQi along, after lunch...me & QiQi proceeded to Lor XX for afternoon rendevous

In the room, we start chatting & I was sitting on bed while she was sitting..so went forward to hug her..

Then proceeded to shower together..while i caress her boobs in the shower, she was stroking my hardened rod

Soon after, we found ourself naked on the bed...she started catbath me from my nipples, slowly down south. I asked her to stop while I start to catbath her...We frenching like no tomorrow and i moved slowly down to her firm big boobs with sensitive brown nipples..She was moaning softly and i proceed down to paint for her..by this time, i was in a 69 position with me on top..

While I was licking her, she was moaning & started to blow my hardened rod..this goes on for about 10 mins..then she told me..."kuai lai, wo shou bu liao le"

Capped & bonked her in several positions....she could rock u hard if she is on top on you...very hory & was very wet..

All in all, she came 2 times...

Asked her if she wants me to introduce, she said okie...

FR:

I'm only here to share.

bro, although i dun qualify, but i must say SYT for 80 for this standard is good value for money.... but not sure if she is tight????...

xiao liao

Redoxan
16-07-2006, 01:36 PM
bro, although i dun qualify, but i must say SYT for 80 for this standard is good value for money.... but not sure if she is tight????...

xiao liao

:D Good value for money...

otur
16-07-2006, 06:44 PM
thanks to threadstarter for the contact. me not good in writting FR. basic info was already stated so shall not repeat. just wish to add few pts.
she is definately still fresh. can tell by the responsive nip, tight n watery hole, firm n soft boobs. definately well worth the money u gonna spent.
if threadstarter allow, i will also share the contact. if not, pls refer back to originator.
cheers

fatboy
17-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Bro Redoxan

I definately enjoyed very much..thanks again and up you too

Hope more geniune bro will get get to enjoy her...

otur
17-07-2006, 02:20 PM
hehe forget to add 1pt, since she wil be here for long, RTF is a must :D

otur
17-07-2006, 02:22 PM
hehe forget to add 1pt, since she wil be here for long, RTF is a must :D

Bomb
18-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Bro otur,hows life?

seems like a gd deal :p

otur
18-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Bro otur,hows life?

seems like a gd deal :p

haha me life good. this deal is gooder. trust my taste.
ask the thread starter for lumber. no regrets.

Redoxan
19-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Bro Bomb already got the contact...

haha me life good. this deal is gooder. trust my taste.
ask the thread starter for lumber. no regrets.

shit8
19-07-2006, 02:17 AM
thanx redoxan for contact..will post FR when tried and tested