PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SD

Jxxxxx
27-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Hi there,

previously I posted a thread to look for a SD but I kinda disappeared as I was busy with life. Anyways, I am back and looking! I am just gonna copy and paste from my prev thread.

I am in my early 20s, completing my undergraduate studies.
Standing at 1.66m, 53kg.
I suppose beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but I am definitely at least pleasing to the eyes or so I hope.
I am a rather good conversationalist, enjoys a good book, good wine as well as travelling.

I hope to be able to find someone with the right chemistry and if you are looking for someone for more than just purely sex, but also someone whom you could connect with, relate and talk to, you are just what I am looking for!

I am not comfortable sending pics and neither do I expect pictures from you. If the conversation goes well, there would be a non obligatory meet up.

So if you are just looking for purely sex, I am unfortunately not the right one for you.

Otherwise, please drop me a pm with your line / wechat ID accompanied with a short intro. I am also absolutely discreet.

Looking forward!

infinitiumus
27-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Just curious. .

you expecting SD to be not looking for "purely sex"?
Meaning what? You don't provide sex? Or you provide more than pure sex?

viviankoh
27-09-2015, 03:45 PM
Hi there,

previously I posted a thread to look for a SD but I kinda disappeared as I was busy with life. Anyways, I am back and looking! I am just gonna copy and paste from my prev thread.

Standing at 1.66m, 53kg.
I suppose beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but I am definitely at least pleasing to the eyes or so I hope.
I am a rather good conversationalist, enjoys a good book, good wine as well as travelling.

I hope to be able to find someone with the right chemistry and if you are looking for someone for more than just purely sex, but also someone whom you could connect with, relate and talk to, you are just what I am looking for!

I am not comfortable sending pics and neither do I expect pictures from you. If the conversation goes well, there would be a non obligatory meet up.

So if you are just looking for purely sex, I am unfortunately not the right one for you.

Otherwise, please drop me a pm with your line / wechat ID accompanied with a short intro. I am also absolutely discreet.

Looking forward!

Good luck gal... The nick that goes by "I" could be the best choice for you....

infinitiumus
27-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Good luck gal... The nick that goes by "I" could be the best choice for you....

U so free.. this thread also can comment?

viviankoh
27-09-2015, 03:57 PM
U so free.. this thread also can comment?

Yup... very free for my best friend... bless u .....be happy n stay charming...

ahava
27-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Hello Jxxxxx,

Your PM is full. Definitely keen to discuss more with you to see if we have a match.

Like you, whilst i enjoy affection/intimacy, more importantly is the time spent with the person bonding and the company and activities we do together.

Do add me into WeChat at "jameslee1304" or email me at [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soonest! :)

Cheers,
James

doctor sex
27-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Hi there,

Standing at 1.66m, 53kg.

Looking forward!

Why don't you find a Boyfriend instead?

vtjl
27-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Pm me your line or we chat your inbox full

clinton
27-09-2015, 05:17 PM

he want to find a rich boyfriend but not available ...

bf for free sex ... sd for $$ in exchange of sex

seems ts just want free $$ but not providing sex :p

altec7
27-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Hmm that's a contradiction!
But she mentioned SD clearly...

peterchong1908
27-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Hello Jxxxx,

Can you drop me a PM with your contact details as your inbox is full? :)

Hi there,

Standing at 1.66m, 53kg.

Looking forward!

Sheepheadram
27-09-2015, 07:09 PM
please pm me your contact as your inbox is full

Jxxxxx
28-09-2015, 03:21 AM

This is a like bf with no complicated feelings. Its like a bf in honeymoon period forever. No need to hide or lie or be worried about any shit.

ColdBlood99
28-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Nowadays so many young girl looking for SD.

I also want to look for sugar mummy as well. 1 month 10k :eek:

dyelook
28-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Nowadays so many young girl looking for SD.

I also want to look for sugar mummy as well. 1 month 10k :eek:

you can try advertise via your cab.. sugar mummies can see sample at the same time..;)
have a nice drive bro coldblood..

Doldrums
28-09-2015, 10:49 AM
This is a like bf with no complicated feelings. Its like a bf in honeymoon period forever. No need to hide or lie or be worried about any shit.

While reading your intro, i felt as if the lines between a "sugar dad" or "bf" are blurred.

Are you doing this for the money or looking for a potential partner?

A potential partner can presumably also provide you with money; its a bit different from a SD:D

Bf provide = Emotional needs + Sex + $$

SD provide = $$ + Sex + Emotional needs

Both provide for your needs, but in different amounts and in different order.

Bf = don't need to hide anything

SD = yes, it might require discretion as the SD may not be single.

terminator33
28-09-2015, 12:54 PM

Not true. A lot of sb are super liars.. and yes they do worry about a lot of shit...

so the rare true and good ones, we really appreciate

Jxxxxx
28-09-2015, 01:02 PM
While reading your intro, i felt as if the lines between a "sugar dad" or "bf" are blurred.

Are you doing this for the money or looking for a potential partner?

A potential partner can presumably also provide you with money; its a bit different from a SD:D

Bf provide = Emotional needs + Sex + $$

SD provide = $$ + Sex + Emotional needs

Both provide for your needs, but in different amounts and in different order.

Bf = don't need to hide anything

SD = yes, it might require discretion as the SD may not be single.

perhaps my intro might be a lil misleading. But definitely not looking for a potential partner. And of course I will be discreet.

Jxxxxx
28-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Not true. A lot of sb are super liars.. and yes they do worry about a lot of shit...

so the rare true and good ones, we really appreciate

I guess it for the guy to judge on his own then. But personally, this is what I hope for.

iceage
28-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Hi there,

Looking forward!

If you have a previous thread, what was your ID? Why need to create a new Samster ID?

Jxxxxx
28-09-2015, 08:26 PM
If you have a previous thread, what was your ID? Why need to create a new Samster ID?

Hi,
its under the same ID.

iceage
28-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Hi,
its under the same ID.

Interesting. You posted 7 times and all in this thread. Something must be wrong with this forum counter for number of posts. Anyway, wish you good luck.

guess67
28-09-2015, 08:36 PM
Interesting. You posted 7 times and all in this thread. Something must be wrong with this forum counter for number of posts. Anyway, wish you good luck.

Lol... u made sense wor :D

But she has a same thread in aug this year

Jxxxxx
28-09-2015, 09:15 PM

Lol... u made sense wor :D

But she has a same thread in aug this year

erm is it wrong to not post in other threads?

thanks anyways

guess67
28-09-2015, 09:21 PM
erm is it wrong to not post in other threads?

thanks anyways

Are u going to start a new thread next month? :rolleyes:

clinton
28-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Are u going to start a new thread next month? :rolleyes:

sis, be her SM or GM and teach her the proper way :D

guess67
28-09-2015, 09:28 PM
sis, be her SM or GM and teach her the proper way :D

I got no $ leh, cannot lor :D

clinton
28-09-2015, 09:30 PM
I got no $ leh, cannot lor :D

can be emotional or sexual ma, no need $$ lao :p

guess67
28-09-2015, 09:33 PM
can be emotional pr sexual ma, no need $$ lao :p

U go pm her lah :p

clinton
28-09-2015, 09:58 PM
U go pm her lah :p

i not interested in her. i interested in you :p

when you re-open your thread ? :D:D

doubleheiix
28-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Jxxxx,

Pm me your wechat id, i will add u. ur pm full

guess67
28-09-2015, 10:27 PM
i not interested in her. i interested in you :p

when you re-open your thread ? :D:D

Anytime for u :p

jason_
15-10-2015, 09:12 AM
when anti-vice are hardworking, the pimps take cover, the prostitutes find sugardadies...