PDA

View Full Version : PRC Marketing Manager

mcguyver
10-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Hi to all bros,

This is my first contribution,I'm no newbies here but read more than contributing,guess is about time for me to contribute.

Met this PRC lady in town over the weekend,was asking for direction so been helpful directed her, in return she treated me for coffee,anyway what the heck i'm free and was alone without CO.Her name is Qi Qi guess 25 yo, is here for a biz trip til end July,nice lady and we chatted well guess she was comfortable with me and asked me about earning extra bucks.I was like "Huh...!"I pretended to be unsure and probe further and she said that back home her friends who came to S'pore for tour knowing that to earn quick bucks here is good and ask me about it.After testing her intention,so I asked her jokingly that I can be your first cusotmer.To my pleasant surprise,she said fine.Of course,mai tou liao!

Let me cut it short,I must say that she loves sex and she enjoys full penetration for missionary and doggy.Bros out there if you cannot stay long avoid letting her on top cos she is one bitch that can cum you right there.My advise to counter this is to start with doggy and complete with missionary.At one stage when she cum,god I must say that she is super duper wet.Anyway,I'm glad that I made her cum twice and guess what she has not been having sex for long time due to work load and BF break up.Bros,that's what she said.True or not I don't know.Here is her rate :-

Looks @ 7.5 (One man's meat is another man's poison)
Figure@ 7.5 (Good in her super tight short)
Breast@ 8.0 (34D)
FJ @ 8.5
BJ @ Mind Blowing hard to rate 8.5
Moan @Pro logic surround sound at times tweeter sound effect 8.0

Bro,sori if info is insufficent cos first time.Glad at least I've contributed once.

For bros who are keen can PM me in private.She told me that she is selective ideally chinese only for bros who are non-chinese my sincere apology,I've to respect her.

WazAGuy
10-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi Bro,

Sorry can post the damage?:D

Sexup1st
10-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi to all bros,

This is my first contribution,I'm no newbies here but read more than contributing,guess is about time for me to contribute.

Met this PRC lady in town over the weekend,was asking for direction so been helpful directed her, in return she treated me for coffee,anyway what the heck i'm free and was alone without CO.Her name is Qi Qi guess 25 yo

Here is her rate :-

Looks @ 7.5 (One man's meat is another man's poison)
Figure@ 7.5 (Good in her super tight short)
Breast@ 8.0 (34D)
FJ @ 8.5
BJ @ Mind Blowing hard to rate 8.5
Moan @Pro logic surround sound at times tweeter sound effect 8.0

bro, you miss the most important part. what the damage ? if have some pic, it would speak volume

tubbyt
10-07-2006, 04:36 PM
HI Bro McGuyver, FR is nice and short, to the point. But 1 important detail missing, the damage. Please PM me her contact. Thanks!!

mcguyver
10-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Her demage is 120 including room.Service wise I thought is really good.I stressed "One man's meat is another man's poison." Personally,I don't really know her but she is a nice lady.Bros,pls treat her nice. By the way, she enjoys sex a lot,be nice to her she may give you the unexpected.I'm no OKT here,just sharing with all my bros.Have a great bonk!

BMW520_M
10-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Bru, Can pm me her contact?

Tks.

hotdick69
10-07-2006, 04:52 PM
bro love to try her..... thanks:D

xiao liao
10-07-2006, 05:06 PM
bro,
this is a good catch... as a marketing man myself, i will love to guide her... please provide me with her contact... Thanks!!! will post FR...

xiao liao

RTTM
10-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi Bro Mcguyver,
Wat a good catch,wat the damage.
since she the marketing manager,i am marketing ex.need to learn from her.Care to pm her contact.
Tks in advance.
RTTM

kikkiboy76
10-07-2006, 05:34 PM
bro, intersted. can pm me the contact? thanks

mcguyver
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
To all bro,
I'm experiencing high traffic,will get back to u guys ASAP.Sori for the delay.Patience pay off!:)

xiao liao
10-07-2006, 05:44 PM
To all bro,
I'm experiencing high traffic,will get back to u guys ASAP.Sori for the delay.Patience pay off!:)

bro, thanks for being so responsive... i will be very patience... hope 2 get your pm for her contact soon... Thanks again... xiao liao

MrAte
10-07-2006, 05:55 PM
bro, PM u already, hope to hear from u soon

sgkingfisher69
10-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Me too... :D

semifinal
10-07-2006, 07:52 PM
hi bro..will like to have her contact....thanks in advance..i have pmed u

B.O.B
10-07-2006, 10:48 PM
To all bro,

Hi Bro,

Already PM you, up your pts and waiting for her contact patiently. Thank you.:p

STAND
10-07-2006, 11:37 PM
bro m i eligible to get her contact?

icerock731
10-07-2006, 11:38 PM
:) qi qi go go go
can pm me? thks

Clubber108
10-07-2006, 11:55 PM
why u supply good stuff yet ur points so low... real or fake de
no bros here can post fr to support ur claim ar

t13696
11-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Bro , ur mail is full .
can pm me her contact, Tks !

benglian
11-07-2006, 07:28 AM
Bro,

Would be thankful if u can share her contact.Thanks..

mcguyver
11-07-2006, 09:19 AM
To all bro,

I have received overwhelming response but I'm not able to reply to all bros here,therefore I decided to create a "Da Vinci Code" for bros to break.Some of you may have received the contact pls share with the rest.For those who have not,just follow my clue and you will break the code.

Here's the code:-

Singapore Tunisia Croatia Singapore

Clue :- You have to check the latest FIFA ranking in their main web page.

To all Bros,I do not wish to disappoint any one of you but I am not suppose to reveal the contact and I thought this is the best way.Hope that you bros could up my points.All samsters long life and happy bonking!

marji
11-07-2006, 09:25 AM

To all Bros,I do not wish to disappoint any one of you but I am not suppose to reveal the contact and I thought this is the best way.Hope that you bros could up my points.All samsters long life and happy bonking!

You do not wish to disappoint anyone and yet is NOT supposed to reveal the contact.

BUT YOU ARE POSTING HERE IN THE OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!??????

Is it that the girl rejected you and you are having your revenge on her by giving out her no. here?

sgblackdevil
11-07-2006, 09:25 AM

KNN now share contact also need to break code what next.....puzzle....math formula......:D.......I break the code liao......is it a sabo case as mention by Bro marji.....

ANOA1
11-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Bro, pls share contact. Your mailbox is full.

mcguyver
11-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Remember to mention intro by David and call her directly no SMSes.Speak mandarin only cos She is PRC.

I stress that rating is subjective,"One man's meat is another man's poison".Moreover,she is not even classified as FL.She is a Marketing Manager in China,pls treat her well and you may got more than what you paid for.Some of you maybe in for surprises.Hee..hee...hee

Remember,to up my points if you have manage to break the code.thks!Cheers!

Luckytime
11-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Hi bro,

Your PM is full... Can't PM u liao...

Best regards.

mcguyver
11-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Bros,

I understand your frustration,but I can't reply to 100 over bros here.Pls teach and dun have to be angry with me.Is easy to to have 100 people to ask me but how to reply one by one,moreover i can't reply to all due to system constraint.I already knew that some bros will be TL with me but bo bian.Let's have some understanding here but alternately you can choose to ignore the whole episode.I apologized to some bros if I have offended you.This lady is not related to me nor am I sabotaging her,I was granted with her consent and even explaining to her how I would post in the website.Whatever it is,happy you want to fuck not happy you oso want to fuck might as well fuck happily. I still wish all bros well and have more great fuck to cum!!

kefuso
11-07-2006, 10:24 AM
First there was this PA to MD....then now upgrade to marketing manager....wats next??? :confused: Sometimes I wonder if they are really as what they claim to be or just another superficial designation so as to market themselves to be higher class.... :rolleyes:

happy000
11-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Next time you will have CEO. This is call marketing gimmicks so as to increase their value in asking for higher rate.

Seriously ask yourself -- if she is a marketing manager does she need to do FL although she refuse to admit as claimed by the threadstarter :)

First there was this PA to MD....then now upgrade to marketing manager....wats next??? Sometimes I wonder if they are really as what they claim to be or just another superficial designation so as to market themselves to be higher class....

slyer
11-07-2006, 01:32 PM
threadstarter u gt mail !!! :D

slyer
11-07-2006, 01:36 PM
To all bro,

I have received overwhelming response but I'm not able to reply to all bros here,therefore I decided to create a "Da Vinci Code" for bros to break.Some of you may have received the contact pls share with the rest.For those who have not,just follow my clue and you will break the code.

bro u very creative sia... use fifa world cup ranking for her no.... best man u...

maituleow
11-07-2006, 01:53 PM
This girl is one of the streetwalker from geylang lah!!nothing so special lah!!

slyer
11-07-2006, 01:58 PM
bro really ah? then the threadstarter say til she is some high executive

eeemen
11-07-2006, 01:59 PM
This girl is one of the streetwalker from geylang lah!!nothing so special lah!!

Wah! If that is the case then damage of 120 is very expensive hor?? Guess will wait for more FRs before chasing her down? Also have language issue, since my mandarin is handicapped

sgblackdevil
11-07-2006, 02:02 PM
bro really ah? then the threadstarter say til she is some high executive

Aiya nowaday if never package properly where got customer....next time I got any streetwalker contact I pass her as ex model....you see got respond or not.....reply PM until you numb.....:D......no blame the threadstarter la I think is the PRC who say she is a manager.....imagine bonking a manager.....a fantasy come true.........

eeemen
11-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Bro, you're right, its all about packaging.

Anyway, me thinks its better to take a jalan jalan down the streets yourself, then u can see for yourself the product that u are getting rather than relying on contact, esp for PRCs. Also, it helps for those like me where communicating in mandarin is a handicapp, once you're down those streets, not much needs to be said other than agreeing on the price, right?:rolleyes:

maituleow
11-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Would any girl walking the streets tell you that she is a prostitute!!!!
maybe she is right she is marketing herself just like calling herself a solicitor but solicitate sex services....

kefuso
11-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Next time you will have CEO. This is call marketing gimmicks so as to increase their value in asking for higher rate.

Seriously ask yourself -- if she is a marketing manager does she need to do FL although she refuse to admit as claimed by the threadstarter

My same sentiments as well...A marketing manager can command a pretty good pay if working in a big corporate company, or at least pretty decent even in a SME...Don't think need to resort to FL to earn such money, unless she don't mind bumping into her biz clients while doing FL :rolleyes:

Imagine the difference of extra $40 (assuming normal GL $60 and she commands $100) per bro...if she serves 10 bros per day, that would means extra of $400!!!....

Anyway, these are just my conjectures and not doubting threadstarter nor any other bros here....cheers :)

titts82002
12-07-2006, 06:40 AM
thanks first bro threadstarter on sharing his encountering..
nowadays, "work" is so tough. more and more reasons being introduced to get "first engagement".

Now asking direction is also a 'rule of engagement'. Putting in a title of marketing manager is also a way to go... hahaa.... just like what my HK 'FL' girlfren said just now, to get business, all forms of profession can come in to 'spike' excitement and curiosity. I just 'bonked' her, she was a ' ex-Air stewardess'. ;)
solid!..

titts

best123
12-07-2006, 09:22 AM
it's been a couple of days and still no FR....high chance of a pram?

groo
12-07-2006, 11:49 AM
...FR....high chance of a pram?Bonking in a pram..... Now that's really creative... but you'll need a VERY BIG pram!!!.. Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D Hope this is not a prank, then! :p

solidiceguy
12-07-2006, 12:30 PM
hai bro any chance to hv a good time with yr mktg mgr ,can pm me her contact thk..

sgblackdevil
12-07-2006, 02:58 PM
it's been a couple of days and still no FR....high chance of a pram?

He maybe saying scam.....:D

bullwrath
12-07-2006, 03:34 PM
was pass tis no by a wine-meat fren.......claimed a gd source for lobang
yet to try lah......so dun knw how true

:D since code breaking is the trend now, bros can go hv a shot at tis too

mjt, pgapp

(hint: nokia keypad)

y&gblf
12-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi all,

Decoded Bro mcguyver's puzzle and managed to contact a PRC by the name of Qi Qi. Didn't really managed to talk much as I was driving when she returned my call. But I'll probably call again tonight and see how things go.

Hopefully can arrange a session and give a FR. :D

eeemen
13-07-2006, 09:26 AM
.............:D since code breaking is the trend now, bros can go hv a shot at tis too

mjt, pgapp

(hint: nokia keypad)

Bro, this looks like an office no? And not hp no?? Did not try calling just wondering, that's alllll

dudedeep
13-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Bros,

My first contribution to SBF... and think this is the first FR for this PRC lady...

Managed to guess the right answer to Bro mcguyver's FIFA code... then proceeded to call and book a morning excercise wif her... asked for 130 but managed to cut down to 90...

dun think she is a market manager leh despite that was what she said... her massage was solid with strength... just like a pro... her body and boobs are good... BJ and FJ ok not bad... she is staying until end of July... worth a try but not a must try...

Looks: 5/10 (she said 25 y/o, but looks older)
Boobs: 8/10 (ard D cup i think)
Body: 7/10 (slight belly)
BBBJ: 7/10 (din last long)
FJ: 8/10 (nice moaning)
Massage : Good got strength
Service: 8/10
Damage : 90 incl room

y&gblf
18-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Bro Dudedeep,

Fyi. The lady you had was not Qi Qi as she has already gone home and passed her number to this current lady.

Krazy
18-07-2006, 09:55 PM
New marketing manager... or her assistant..:confused:

shit8
18-07-2006, 11:12 PM
hmm 4 pages only 1 FR and dosent belong to this marketing manager haha

xiao liao
19-07-2006, 01:31 PM
tried to talk to her over the phone for more details but she seems impatience...anyone has bad experience with her over the phone??

dudedeep
22-07-2006, 06:20 PM
har like that one nah so shitty... no wonder the lady quite slutty one... should i keep the number for her successor? hahaha... but given this lady, i doubt whether her predessor is a market manager cos it is really too hard to associate this lady to a market manager... :P

foxtrota168
26-07-2006, 10:02 AM
slutty one... should i keep the number for her successor? :P

Bro,
No harm right? Then can share share. Alternatively, can try 4-D, hahahha. Who knows;maybe 1st price!

Anyway, good FR,bro.