PDA

View Full Version : New Babe Magic

mdelight
10-07-2006, 04:14 AM
New TG-Jap Mix Babe
Magic - 155cm, 42kg, 34c-25-35

Damage : 130/90min/2shots inc room.
Limited pic link of Magic (http://img448.imageshack.us/img448/6075/thaimagicz9ku.jpg)

Pls pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic link) for details or contact me direct.

etilious
10-07-2006, 04:36 AM
how old is she? i juz saw her in ur groups... =)

StormTwister
10-07-2006, 08:39 AM
nice body! the type i like!!:D

mdelight
10-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Some related FRs on Magic:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1494340&postcount=20
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1506473&postcount=33

Pls pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic link) for details or contact me direct.

mdelight
11-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Beside 2shot/90min session, 1shot/60min session also avail.

Pls pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic link) for details or contact me direct. Pls post FR to join group.

mdelight
12-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Bros,
Magic - 24yo 155cm, 42kg, 34c-25-35
Pls pm me with your name, contact and when you want & email (for pic link) or contact me direct.
Those who post FR can join group.

mdelight
13-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Bros,

Another limited pic link (http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7585/thaimagicy2up.jpg)
Magic - 24yo 155cm, 42kg, 34c-25-35

Pls pm me with your name, contact and when you want & email (for pic link) or contact me direct.

blackmy03
13-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Ok bros heres my first FR, please don’t flame me if its bad :D

Thanks to bro mdelight for hooking me up

PM bro mdelight this morning for a slot with magic. Got 1pm slot Confirmed. Arrived early at the hotel. Sms bro mdelight, he called and asked me to wait 10mins. 10 mins later went up. Knock…knock…. Welcomed by a petite cute looking girl…. MAGIC

Had a bit of chit chat…. Proceed to shower, nothing special in the shower, its ok, not a fan of shower

Then she started to give me a cathbath continued with BBBJ which is really good, almost CIM if I didn’t hold myself back. I thought that was enough of her servicing me. Now its my turn… started to catbath her, went down south for my painting job. Found a nice clean trimmed pussy in front of my face, without wasting some more time, attacked it with my tongue, while my finger is inside her love hole… shes quite wet I think….

Now its time for the real thing…. She capped me and ride on me…. She can really ride…. Then switched to missionary position, I cummed in less than 10 pumps. A bit embarrassing, but its fine hehe…

She helped me cleaned up. Dried me up. Then gave a massage. The massage was quite good… then she popped this question: ‘u want one more?’ I said yes of course…. She asked: ‘can ?’ I said “can!!” :D then she gave another catbath and BBBJ, capped me and ride on me like theres no tommorow….. she got tired after quite sometimes. Asked her to bent over and started to doggy her….. this was the best part, she has a meaty butt which is really good for doggy style. Doggied her for quite sometimes, but still no sign of me cumming. My legs got tired. Switched to missionary position, pumping her hard till I cummed. She helped me cleaned up and dried up again.

Name: Magic
Look: 7/10 [quite cute]
Boobs: B+/C [I suspect that its modded, but not sure]
BBBJ: 8/10
FRenching: didn’t try
CIM: didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 [many position, soft moans]
Damage: $130 + tip

Hope bros and all the seniors like it

Have a good one

mdelight
14-07-2006, 03:04 AM
Thanks to bro blackmy03 for the FR.

Magic can speak English and should have no problem talking to her.
Also tmr she in bikini theme (if requested).

Those interested, pls pm me with your name, contact and when you want & email (for pic link) or contact me direct.

titan
14-07-2006, 03:12 AM
I got a slot at 3.30pm...i will cut the details out since most stuff are the more or less the same....
here's my ratings:
Looks: 6/10 not my type..my standard high also
Boobie: B
BBBJ and BJ: 8/10 but short..
FRenching: nope..
CIM: nope..
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $130
RTF: dun think so...try others then say..

mdelight
14-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Bro titan,
Thanks for the FR and you are now in the group!

Man_to_please
14-07-2006, 05:05 PM
HI,

Tried her just now after lunch.
Ordered for a double shot, but only ended at single...
*sigh* brother not energetic today.

She's a really SYT.
Body: 8.5
Boobs are quite big and ass is really "oohh..."
Very GF feeling, think I spent more time talking than having fun..
Good bbbj (but nothing that'll make me come)
Massage provided also (but don't think she's really a massager: hey what do you expect?)
Fj: very responsive and good surround.
Overall: 8/10
Really good at doggy, think she's excellent.

RTF: will, better do it before she's going back.
Not sure when she'll return, but she's a real Gem...

fantasyworld
14-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Yo bro, what's the damage for 1 shot/60 mins ? :)

FatVicious
14-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Yo bro, what's the damage for 1 shot/60 mins ? :)

I think it's mentioned here:

Look: 7/10 [quite cute]
Boobs: B+/C [I suspect that its modded, but not sure]
FRenching: didn’t try
CIM: didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 [many position, soft moans]
Damage: $130 + tip

Hope bros and all the seniors like it

Have a good one

Thought that the price is good. :)

mdelight
15-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Bros,
Weekend Magic is here! 100/60/1 or 130/90/2

Those interested, pls pm me with your name, contact and when you want & email (for pic link) or contact me direct.

FatVicious
15-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Bros,
Weekend Magic is here! 100/60/1 or 130/90/2

Hi Bro Mdelight,

I'm keeping up with your thread here but currently waiting for Vitamin M to get reloaded and more points before I kah jiao you for some Jap/Euro lobangs. ;) I'll be in touch with you soon! :D YOur girls n their FR read liao damn shiok!

kunjo
16-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Thanks bro Mdelight for arranging last minute.

Magic

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: B/C
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction but a bit short
FJ: 7/10 she started off cowboy which is my fav, then proceeded to doggie

Very friendly and gave me a great massage too.

RTF: maybe, but wann try others.

My first time FR so excues me if I am short.

mdelight
16-07-2006, 12:58 PM
MAGIC SUNDAY PROMO TODAY!
Pls quote or sms with "MAGIC SUNDAY" for a special offer!

Thanks for bros who post FR.

mdelight
17-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Magic Limited Offer
Last 3 days so hurry before she leave.

max_priest
17-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Magic Limited Offer
Last 3 days so hurry before she leave.

Bro mdelight, I have upped you for your generosity in sharing contacts ... :)

easygoing228
18-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Thanks Bro Mdelight for the arrangement yesterday.

Reached the designated Hotel just in time and was greeted by a petite SYT at the door.

The showering part is a bit interesting as she actually stands on the WC and shower for me in the bath tub.

After drying ourselves up, we tcss for a while in bed while she explores my body with her hands.. slowly she started to tease my tits with her tongue then sucking them gently...then moving southward to say hello to my hot-headed didi... wah lao can't take it any more... Finger her and she spread her legs for me to finger fuck her...I must tell you she's very very wet at this point of time.

I told her to lie down and buried my face in between her legs.. she was moaning softly then the breathind gets heavier started panting after about 5 min and guess what she ask me? Can I cum now? Before I can answer her she was gerating her hip wildly and calling I'm cuming, I'm cuming... After she came, she quickly put on cd for me and ask me to screw her immediately as she's feeling very hot now. Of course I pump her like mad as I can actually see the love juice flowing out from the love hole...me just like wet pussy. I mean really wet man. Finally finish her up in missionary position.

Though I can see that she's pretty tired after the session, she still insist on giving a sensual massage and I felt so comfortable that I nearly fall asleep. Went shower after the massage and she ask me Do u want one more?

What do u think? Of course want lah (even though I'm actually very tired..) This session still feel very shiok as her tongue is wet pussy is wet and I did her in a few position before unloading into her with my very sore c**k! Wa lao haven't been screwing like that for a long time man...

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
FJ : 9/10
bj : 9/10
overall : 9/10
damage : 130/2 shots + 20 tips because very satisfied

N.B. She's leaving in 2 Days time! Hurry! Don't miss the F**k or regret you didn't do it...

lancerglx
18-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Thx to bro mdelight for booking a session today @ 2pm...here's the FR:

Arrived at hotel, msged mdelight and was told to go up to room in 10mins, went up and knock knock, waited awhile before door opened...Magic!

TCSS with her awhile, she seemed to understand some english as she smiled, asked me if i needed a bath, i said "ok" but ended up bathing alone, no she did not join me in the shower...weird...

Came out and saw Magic undressing, requested for cap BJ, she obliged, lay on the bed while she came over and started licking my nipples, i can see she loves licking nipples, quite skillful...she then capped and started to blow, oohhh!! her suction is good, and that sucking noise...wow i was trying my best to hold back, requested her to slow dwn abit but it was too late, i came early but she didnt seem surprised, felt kinda shy and apologised to her but she remained silent...

Went to toilet to washup and came out, had alotta time on hand so requested one more shot, she agreed, once again lay on the bed and she request to wait before BJ and FJ cos my little bro still "sleeping", instead she did massage, for my legs!! not with both hands but one hand...she was busy using the other hand making a video call to a fren in bangkok...was kinda turn off by this...:confused:

Once again started to lick and suck my nipples, got a feel of her boobs for the first time...mmm yummy boobs she has! she capped me again and went for the blow, my little bro seemed to be waking up again...

Magic then sat on my dicky and rod me cowboy style, she moaned softly, slowly lifted her ass up and down my shaft in that position, loved the sound of skin meeting skin! got up and began to get a handful of those luscious boobs and flicked my tongue and sucked on her boobs, she seemed to like it and moaned softly...

Changed to missionary and started pumping...went down on her to french but surprisingly she didnt allow even a peck on her lips...anyways continued pumping and still cant cum...changed to doggy, got a chance feel that nice ass...piak after piak after piak...Magic moaned at the same time but still cant cum!! little bro begining to get soft again...

Changed back to missionary again and started with slow thrusts, then started to bang hard again but my dicky still would'nt co-operate, finally requested Magic to finish off with a BJ...after BJ awhile she tried licking my nipples again and gave me a good HJ...at the same time did some light fingering on her pussy, she was wet indeed but no moaning frm her...in the end my little bro won and didn't cum, i told her its ok and she kept saying sorry, in fact it was my fault...shld not have came earlier...

Finally washed up and, got dressed and left after abit of TCSS with her, overall the session was ok, i admit she was friendly but at times she did not seem to put in alotta effort into it, she's leaving tml so i'm not sure if any bro might be able to squeeze in a last min slot...

Race: Thai
Face: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 (nice boobs & fleshy ass)
Frenching: none (didn't even allow me to peck her...sigh)
BJ: 8/10 (very good, that's y i came fast...at one point she said her jaws hurt lolx!)
FJ: 6/10 (tried cowboy, missionary & doggy, soft moans)
Overall Service: 6/10 (ok but not the best, at times she was aloof, nevertherless quite friendly)
HJ: 7/10 (try as she might to wank me hard, still can't cum hehe)
RTF: don't think so
Damage: 150

There u have it, hope you guys liked it...BIG BIG Thank You to bro Mdelight! :D

teeko666
18-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Thank bro mdelight, here's a quick fr on magic...
got down to the place on time, she watching channel 8 at tt time. Hmmm...maybe shld have ask her to shut the tv, 'cause she whole time keep turning to look at it. Other than tt everything very SOP lah. Had my 2 shots worth and chao already...
Face: 7/10
Figure: 6.5/10( got some fats liao. time to slim down)
Frenching: never try
FJ: 6.5/10 (did cowboy, missionary & doggy)
Overall Service: 6.5/10 (friendly lah. but she keep turning to look at the tv.)
RTF: wan to try others 1st. No $ also
Damage: 130
Hurry...tml last day!!

mdelight
27-08-2006, 12:02 AM
MAGIC IS BACK!

MAGIC SUNDAY AUG 27 PROMO TODAY!
Pls quote or sms with "MAGIC SUNDAY" for a special offer!

gottasexu
27-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Bro mdelight,

Magic is back??? i read all the FR... she dun seems good.... :(
dislike girls with bad attitude... is she worth it???

too many fishes... too little nets..

mdelight
27-08-2006, 01:25 PM
MAGIC SUNDAY AUG 27 PROMO TODAY!
Can tarma with Niki or Nina! See link below
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=58172

Pls quote or sms with "SUNDAY OFFER" for a special offer!

mdelight
28-08-2006, 02:59 AM
MAGIC 130/90/2 on weekdays. But those who post FR can get a discount!
Can tarma with Niki or Nina! See link below

mdelight
29-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Magic, Niki and Nina are available.
Any can tarma (2 o 1 or 3 on 1).
2on2 or 3on3 also welcome.

johnnyistoogood
29-08-2006, 02:42 AM
Hi bros...

Was looking through the albums that mdelight pmed me around 8+pm. Saw 4 gals that got me hot, so smsed him to find out availability. Turned out 2 was out, 1 available after midnight and thai nina was free at 10pm. Was very horny so agreed to reach the place at 10pm. I stayed quite far, so take a cab down eagerly while kept thinking of nina's pic. Well, read quite a few comments about this guy but still think of trying.

And so reached the xxx hotel ard 10pm. He called me and told me the room no. Anxiously, I went up, knocked the door and it opened. The gal was hiding behind the door. Dragged her out and to my horror, who the fuck is that??! So many pimples on that face and can see several spots/rashes on the exposed parts of her body. I kept asking her if she was Nina, and she said yes! Kept asking few more times, then finally she said "her friend". WTF? Without a word, I left the hotel. I asked mdelight wtf he changed the gal? Without even apologizing, he immediately smsed me another korean gal yuri for me to try. So the tales about him swapping gals proved to be true huh? I smsed him "Maybe I new customer you treat me like this." and asked "what you expect me to write in the forum?" Of cos, no reply/apology from him, only intro another thai gal dunhil for me. WTF? So desperate for $?

So mdelight, did I speak wrongly of you? Want to speak up? Cannot believe you actually wasted my time and cab money to come so far to try your gal and you gave me this shit... sigh.. mdelight, take care, don't try this on the wrong bro. You never know what kind of bro you will offend.

Alright, shall move on and try other OKTs.:rolleyes:

mdelight
02-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Magic Weekend Promo!
Can tarma with Niki or Nina!

See link below

Niki and Nina also Weekend Promo!