PDA

View Full Version : real story

vtjl
22-09-2015, 10:20 PM
Today feeling board and horny when to find any girl on my old phone texted a few see which one will reply hahaha. Like this chance higher. Waited awhile and one of them reply she say she is free to meet and have fun with me wahaha. Fast hand fast long drive to the place that say she. Forgotten her look and stuff too long never see. I was thinking which one reply me sia hope is something good.

vtjl
22-09-2015, 10:27 PM
Waiting for the girl to come I was playing my phone game until I hear a voice saying hello. I look up saw her not pretty not ugly a bit big size but her boobs big sia hahaha. Then she say is you ar long time not see. Last time play with her once but change phone never really got time to look back. Just nice today free hahaha. We talk and walk toward to book the room and went up together. We chat a lot like long time friend once in the room I lie down on the bed she lie beside me then I hug her she hug back and we still to LC. Tongue fight with tongue better than my ex. As I say before her boobs was big so keep rubbing me so I auto use my hand to play with it dam nice and soft. After that I told her I want shower she say together. My gf also never bathe with me before sia today is my lucky day hahaha

Bluerabbit
23-09-2015, 11:17 AM
First one to support . :)

Yardstick
23-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Ok... looks like you get to score... so what happened next? She gets pregnant or you get SD? :p

vtjl
23-09-2015, 04:01 PM
I took off everything and go into the toilet she follow behind me.she help me bathe and I just keep touching her after away she went to her knee and start blowing me. That the best blowjob you can find. After awhile I tell her I want more she help me clean up and we go to the bed without waiting we start kissing and I start roaming around I just finger her. After that I turn my head facing her pussy and start eating her out. She just took my dick and suck it like ice pop.

vtjl
24-09-2015, 08:27 AM
After the wonderful 69 I ask her to cap me on and I am ready to war. I fuck her in any possible way her moan make me more hight and I go faster and faster until I about to cum I told her I want cim. Took my dick out remove the cap put in her mouth. When in deep and fast cum all in her mouth. Feeling Dam good. She told me rest awhile then help me wash up and 2nd round hahaha

josephlim184
24-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Wait for second round. Share contact uf possible bro

Pussycheongster
24-09-2015, 10:01 AM
support! support!

Chandalar
24-09-2015, 01:09 PM
Got any pics?

vtjl
25-09-2015, 06:49 PM
I was lying there relaxing after the first round this naughty girl was lying beside like my gf because the naughty part is she start to touch me. She took off my towel and start making my nipple. She luck it and it feel so good. So I play with her too I lick and sick her big boobs like a baby drinking milk hahaha. She was moaning. I know she is loving her and not long she start to grab my dick and play with it. After a while I place my dick to her face letting her suck

vtjl
26-09-2015, 01:36 PM
After awhile I move on to to fucking her cap on ready to war hahaha. Fuck her as fast and as hard I can. I know she love it because he moan got louder and louder half way through I ask her can cof she say OK. First time cof normally look in videos only first time try in real life. Then I continue in fast speed when I about to cum I took my dick out and she help me remove the cap and aim at her face and help me use hand to finish up the job. I cum all over the face and her face just like enjoying it after clean up we when down I say I will book her again. For a local she is cheap and nice hahaha. This few day's will go find her again for some car experience hope you will like my car experience stay tone

Jamctc
28-09-2015, 02:45 PM
nice.... camping here