PDA

View Full Version : how much does sugar daddy pays

lordami
21-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Have always been wondering. How much does a sugar daddy pays his sugar baby every month?

jason_
23-09-2015, 11:09 AM
To me, the difference between a FL and SB is quite ambiguous. Same same but different, you know? I will say that if you are looking for exclusivity, then you should be prepared to pay for it. $15-20k should not be surprising. Think of it as "retainer".

If a SD only wants 1-2 meet ups a week (which seems to be the norm), they usually are only willing to fork out 3-5k max. Full time sugars who don't have a supplementary income will obviously be dating others, thus getting a reasonable sum per month (hair, nails, clothes, etc to keep us looking good don't come free).

The difference of course is that we are paid to date, not fuck. SDs usually emphasize on having chemistry and companionship. As a girl I feel more comfortable with this arrangement as well. I do enjoy dating older men, but I am getting paid to compensate for the fact that this will never amount to anything more. Feelings may develop, and there is nothing wrong with that as long as both parties understand the ephemeral nature of the relationship.

Other SBs may think differently. Everyone has their own MO :)

at least $15k, supported by ppgirl, if you dare to disagree she will start a zap campaign on you like she did to malehost. just zap malehost at least one point and she will reward you with 40 points.

PPGirl
23-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Thx for promoting my nick hor.
Seems like after so long u have not get on with ur life yet.. petty man :D
I no longer reward pts hor.. those want pts pls get from jason_
I can award u the most "haoliao n petty man" for this forum https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13613734&postcount=64

jason_
23-09-2015, 05:54 PM
I can award u the most "haoliao n petty man" for this forum https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13613734&postcount=64

hard to forget such a despicable bitch. they can do all the bad things and then, not any tiny bit of regret or apology, pretend that they did nothing wrong as though they are still super stars, posting and posting and posting...

what do you mean by semi-retired? i know, retired from being freelance sex worker here, but not retired from posting actively here, hence the word "semi".

since you like to reply so much, perhaps can let you have a chance to repent, just say your past support for legswideopen is a mistake (but judging by your past stupid bitchy behaviour you will probably pretend not to see the parts that show your past mistakes that you cannot answer to and refuse to face or admit were mistakes made by you)...

so, do you still support super unrealistic sugarbaby and scammer magius? both of them had vanished, why not you vanish too since you so support them?

vampangel
23-09-2015, 06:38 PM

happy belated birthday
*winks and kisses*

SnowLeopards
23-09-2015, 06:45 PM
New thread.

New action.

I love my Pork Ribs and Whisky. :D

Pierre.

PPGirl
23-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Hard to forget 3 of u that right hand talk to left hand. All 3 talk same frequency.
Keep haolian ur simi properties, the properties is it reserved for u in hell one?

I post ur daiji? U own this forum? Yawnz.. wait till u own this forum then come talk to me.

Want me to vanish? Perhaps in ur dreams lolz
want me to admit i support magius? No evidence leh so dun come here kpkb

I dun see the need to explain my 'semi-retired' to fucktard like u. Y not u go ask every single samsters here whom put semi retired.. yawnz.

Everytime talk so much but no evidence blah blah blah. U knw what is NATO? No action Talk only.
oops u are not talking but typing.

Why not u vanish just like ur gd clones "malehost", "lwcj" ?
Since 3 of ur accounts oredi in deep red. No point post n keep moderated. I see u no up! Sounds like a guniang to me.
U r more irritating than johnbass. Maybe u r ITS.

happy belated birthday
*winks and kisses*

Thx how come u knw my bday just over? ;)

jason_
25-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Hard to forget 3 of u that right hand talk to left hand. All 3 talk same frequency.
Keep haolian ur simi properties, the properties is it reserved for u in hell one?

I post ur daiji? U own this forum? Yawnz.. wait till u own this forum then come talk to me.

Want me to vanish? Perhaps in ur dreams lolz
want me to admit i support magius? No evidence leh so dun come here kpkb

I dun see the need to explain my 'semi-retired' to fucktard like u. Y not u go ask every single samsters here whom put semi retired.. yawnz.

Everytime talk so much but no evidence blah blah blah. U knw what is NATO? No action Talk only.
oops u are not talking but typing.

Why not u vanish just like ur gd clones "malehost", "lwcj" ?
Since 3 of ur accounts oredi in deep red. No point post n keep moderated. I see u no up! Sounds like a guniang to me.
U r more irritating than johnbass. Maybe u r ITS.

come look, this is how a chicken talk. thanks for proving you once worked as chicken, hahaha ...

vampangel
28-09-2015, 12:17 AM

computer datas are very up dated in my world
*winks*