PDA

View Full Version : FL angie massage plus hj

HighClassy
08-07-2006, 03:31 AM
hi bros , 1st time my FR on angie FL massage .....a frd pass this contact to me few weeks back neevr had time to try till now....booked the hotel at our local streets and sms her the room number. waited about 15 minutes before the door bell rang...open the door and saw a early 30s female , very normal look , tall and slender figure. later i went back to the bed and lie down...as she entered the room and start to strip into her lacy red thongs and bra....wooooo very sexy. i admiring her figure and then we started the massage. massage 1hr was very normal and then she start to carrass my ass crack and balls from behind.after that i turn back with my hard rod facing her she smiled and start to stroke my dick with long strong motion. at the same time i carrass her boobs and rub her crotch till she wet....then finally i cum on her hands.......she told me usually she dun allow ppl to touch her but see i good looking and young. she does not allow sex/ fj bbbj or any sexual except hj.
..anyone who likes massage can pm me for her number. we can exchange fl numbers too.
her number starts with 916449**

looks 6/10
figure 7/10 sexy thong on
hj 8/10
RTF sure!!!
bros like my fr can up my points

RTTM
08-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Hi Bro,
wat the damage and boob size.
pls pm her contact.
tks in adv
rttm

Jack_Beastly
08-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Dear Bros

Angie had been around for months.. Went for her service once many many months back. Still got her number but since no bonking n touching thus never try again. Service very good, friendly, able to take lewd jokes, pretty. Knn that time did not manage to touch her boobs.. Disappointing to hear she got double standard..

massage
08-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Bro, can PM me? We exchange....

devol
08-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey bros Jack beastly is rite angie been providing massage service for 6 mnths and she never allows any touching no matter how gd looking u are. and to bro highclassy she is real pissed abt u posting that u have been allowed touching her. Pls do respect her terms. And let the chemistry flows.:cool:

Jack_Beastly
09-07-2006, 02:10 AM
Bro Dev u mean there wasn't actually any touching allowed ? Haha how could the tread starter be so sick to say otherwise :eek:

devol
09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Erh.....seriously I dun noe. Maybe he tried and fail or whatever but most impt is that she is angry and got me to post for her that no no no touchie touchie.

edwin_ts
09-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Ya... i got Angie's contact also. Previously she told me no touchie for the whole session, but i haven't tried her yet. So the threadstarter if you get some special treament pls dun share it in your thread. Please respect her. Thks. No offence. Hope u understand.

best123
09-07-2006, 11:02 PM
i tried her too....definitely no touching...only Gina allows touching but not everyone....

GongCB
06-08-2006, 01:22 AM
Bro High class,

Can PM me her contact? Thanks..gv some chance 2 newbie..:)

ledd_777
06-08-2006, 03:44 PM
hi bro, is angie and gina the same person???? no. starts with 94862"""

hi bros , 1st time my FR on angie FL massage .....a frd pass this contact to me few weeks back neevr had time to try till now....booked the hotel at our local streets and sms her the room number. waited about 15 minutes before the door bell rang...open the door and saw a early 30s female , very normal look , tall and slender figure. later i went back to the bed and lie down...as she entered the room and start to strip into her lacy red thongs and bra....wooooo very sexy. i admiring her figure and then we started the massage. massage 1hr was very normal and then she start to carrass my ass crack and balls from behind.after that i turn back with my hard rod facing her she smiled and start to stroke my dick with long strong motion. at the same time i carrass her boobs and rub her crotch till she wet....then finally i cum on her hands.......she told me usually she dun allow ppl to touch her but see i good looking and young. she does not allow sex/ fj bbbj or any sexual except hj.
..anyone who likes massage can pm me for her number. we can exchange fl numbers too.
her number starts with 916449**

looks 6/10
figure 7/10 sexy thong on
hj 8/10
RTF sure!!!
bros like my fr can up my points

KongLong69
06-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Bros - still dont know the damage, ??? Wonder if too exp, why not go direct to HC and have someone else do it and then enjoy the facitilites....

akaza24
06-08-2006, 03:53 PM
She has a sexy body but too bad cannot touch. Friendly attitude. Damage is 100 which include a scrub, massage and hj.

shiok84
06-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Bro can gif me her no thanks i wanna try

RTTM
17-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi Bro Highclassy,
Care to share her contact via pm.I would like to try massage,body scrub n Hj.
Tks in advance.
RTTM

Luckytime
17-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Hi Bro Highclassy,
Care to share her contact via pm.I would like to try massage,body scrub n Hj.
Tks in advance.
RTTM
Bro, I think you also can find her contact in yahoo classified.:rolleyes:

bigbrojim0744
17-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Gina's contact is in Yahoo. But Angie's contact is not. BTW, Gina is local. Not bad massage.

Bro, I think you also can find her contact in yahoo classified.:rolleyes:

Rain-Men
17-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Dear bros...just felt the need to clarify some things. Almost fell off my chair when i saw the FR by the threadstarter...since I have tried both Gina and Angie..i supposed it's only right for me to clarify some facts.

For Angie, her service is $100 excluding room. Think have to book hotel only at Hotel 81 Bencoolen. And yes, it's only massage and HJ in her bra and panties with strictly NO Touching!!......hm...think that's what most brothers experienced right?

For Gina, her service is $100 excluding room also. Usually Lavender or Balestier....and she will do her hard massage first in full clothes. And she does provide HJ later in her bra and pantie. There's a bit of touching unlike Angie. That's all..no FJ or BJ same like Angie....

Hope the above info helps. :)

defgapc
19-08-2006, 01:45 AM
thks bro Rain-men for the valuable infos..

harpoon
19-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Aiya, out of curosity I engaged her services begining of this year. IMHO, not worth it eventho Angie's massage is good. And for $100, she'll massage you & end with a HJ only in her thong & bra. Not sure why but she only preferred Bencoolen 81. In fact if I am not mistaken, she had been doing this since end of last year. And becoz of her no touching rule, some even claimed that she is a trans!! LOL which she is really not. One very distinct feature of her is her big round eyes...other then that, nothing to crow about. I've never called her a second time.