PDA

View Full Version : My experice in Beijing

linda888
07-07-2006, 12:19 PM
My experice in Beijing
When I was staying in Beijing, I got a girl's information from a Chinese website. The girl is called XiaoYu. She can provide all kinds of service, from simple massage to full service. XiaoYu charge around 500-600 for shot, not including taxi fare or other fee. She is young, around 20, cute, C cup. I tried her oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She speaks mandarin and a little English. You can reach her by this number 13241422938

budoobudoo
07-07-2006, 03:25 PM
was she good then?

dondonboy
10-07-2006, 01:11 AM
linda888. I am in Beijing now and I'm bored. I am tempted to try. But i see that it is your very first post and straightaway you're advertising for XiaoYu??

I am a bit sceptical now. Any more information?

dondonboy
11-07-2006, 12:32 AM
I am a bit sceptical now. Any more information?

I am really sceptical now. No reply at all? Or if you are really shy about the experience and cost and want to tell me personally, PM me. I am willing to try and then give all the brothers a report here. I can read chinese too, so feel free to PM in either language.

If it is really as good as it is made out to be, I'll definitely share.

If it is horrid/terrible, I'll definitely share too! :)

Shanghai Papa
12-07-2006, 01:09 AM
My experice in Beijing
When I was staying in Beijing, I got a girl's information from a Chinese website. The girl is called XiaoYu. She can provide all kinds of service, from simple massage to full service. XiaoYu charge around 500-600 for shot, not including taxi fare or other fee. She is young, around 20, cute, C cup. I tried her oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She speaks mandarin and a little English. You can reach her by this number 13241422938

There are many similar websites offering such services. You can find such ads in the local newspapers too.

Try http://www.51pt.com/ipa/eipa_list_photo.asp and please post a FR if you do find any gem!

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

PS: Just found this website so I haven't tried anyone yet. Will post a FR myself if I managed to net a gem.

Masix
19-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Been to Beijing quite many times and use the same lady (who stands around the hotel). Her name is Xiao Xi and so far the ladies she provides are of good quality. Her gal's rates are 400 per shot/hr or 600 overnight. Not too bad looking gals but only thing is their service is so-so. In fact I have tried overnight before but after 2 rounds, the ladies want to head back. Excuse excuse excuse....so my advise is if you want, just go for 1 shot. In fact I find the lady Xiao Xi quite attractive but too bad she does not do it. If anyone interested pls PM me....
Also for those who are new, PLEASE DO NOT follow these pimps to some cheap massage places. I got conned once and spent more than 3.5K SGD for a couple of gals singing karaoke (while waiting for your massage rooms). It was a painful mistake and from then on, I rather just get call girls into my room. Till today I get angry at myself for trying to get cheap massage...remember no such thing as free lunch.

In fact I will be in Beijing week 24 jul so will also contact Xiao Xi for some decent 23 year old Heilongjiang gals. Heard they are pretty good. :p

chippy
20-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi Bros,

I had a horibble experience in BJ 3 years ago. Was staying at HuaDu Hotel. When I was returning to the hotel one evening at about 9pm, was approached by this lady standing outside( near the main road). She looked damn chio, SYT look with some perky breast.

Told me that she works in a KTV nearby and there is no cover charge, girls only at 50RMB per hour. Big head not thinking and small head focusing on her breasts. So followed her.

Took a taxi and travelled for close to 10 minutes ( this is at night with no traffic) so its was quite far, I was feeling a little worried, but still no blood in my brains.

Reachthis small road and downsatirs in a small restaurant was some GongAn (local police) and other guys paying cards and drinking beer, So I thought must be safe, boy was I wrong!!

Lead upstairs and showed a room with TV and some video going on. She came in with me, closed the door (did not see that it cannot lock form inside - more about this later). Started frenching and took off her top. Now my didi totally took control. marikita liao. unzip me and slip-on cap. just as I enter her. 3 men charged in and switched on light ..... to be continued

chippy
20-07-2006, 06:47 PM
girl immediately fled the room. My pants were half way down.

They accused me of funking their woman and said they were police. Demanded to know who I was, what I am doing there. I struggled to put on pants and now all the blood into big head -but too late!

after much threatening, they left the room and locked it from outside. (after this experience, I always check door lock first before take off pants)

Soon, they came back again ( in between I heard shouting from outside, must be another fool like me). AFter much negotiation, they asked for all my cash, handed over 1000RMB and they took my credit card, swiped US$1000 on it!! and then they sent me back to hotel,warning me they know where I stay. The police was still down stairs, now I know why he is there, obviously paid.

When I got back to the room, immediately called credit card company and claimed I lost my card a few hours ago while shopping, so luckily the charge was not hounoured, or else this would have been a very expesive lesson.

From then on, I only call girls to my room, or go to public sauna.

I am writing this a a caution to all brothers cheonging in China. Please do learn from my mistake.

Sorry that this is so long.

chippy
20-07-2006, 06:50 PM
Hi Bro Masix,

Can you PM me XioaXi number, so that next time I can try her services? At least it will be save!! Thanks.

I go to BJ about once a year for business.

beijingboy
20-07-2006, 07:37 PM
My experice in Beijing

this price is above market price, shoud not try! Normal market price is 400, if u r old customer, it is around 300. If taxi fare, at most 20-50, depend on yourself.

d74wa_03
24-07-2006, 10:15 AM
bro Masix can PM me Xiao Yi number ? would love to try her gals.... dun have anything to do here in Beijing though... :D

tanmikel
24-07-2006, 11:35 AM
From then on, I only call girls to my room, or go to public sauna.

I am writing this a a caution to all brothers cheonging in China. Please do learn from my mistake.

Sorry that this is so long.

I support this , most of the time I go alone . I always stick to places with big big signboard sauna . they only want business and no trouble .

Masix
24-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi Bro Masix,

Can you PM me XioaXi number, so that next time I can try her services? At least it will be save!! Thanks.

I go to BJ about once a year for business.

When you go soon, PM me....

Ah joe
26-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Also for those who are new, PLEASE DO NOT follow these pimps to some cheap massage places. I got conned once and spent more than 3.5K SGD for a couple of gals singing karaoke (while waiting for your massage rooms). It was a painful mistake and from then on, I rather just get call girls into my room. Till today I get angry at myself for trying to get cheap massage...remember no such thing as free lunch.

There used to be a thread in this forum sharing how some samsters got con overseas. This is a very common trick in China, as for newbies rather be more sceptical than to regret later. Cheers
:cool:

Masix
26-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Can't believe this, now they even have topless bar with free beer given....a guy was just distributing name cards along the main streets last night. Guess just as much what will be the outcome so rather just stay in hotel room and order room service. ;)

Last night I had this one who's about 25 yo, her breast is small and even has wrinkles (what a turn off!). Said she's got 1 kid from her failed marriage.

But when she is making out, she is one of those that has better attitude and gives hugs and kisses during sex. Very passionate and of course LOUD...told me that she is only 6 days into this profession. Super wet and quite aggressive...turned me over and rode me, said that she can only cum like that. We both cummed about 10 minutes of hard riding and hugging. Guess I like it when she stops and hugs cause that gave me time to recover from my "point of no return". Quite a talkative and funny person...very accomodating.

Name : Fu Yu
Looks : 7/10 (except her small wrinkled breast)
FJ : 7/10
Damage : 300 RMB

chippy
27-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Hi Bro Masix, Will definitely look you up if I am going BJ.

Bro Tamikel, Thank you for your support. Actually, I go to this chinese website to get my info on China now. Usually I go to Shanghai. Next time looking for good BBS (barber Shop) in Pudong.

69er
28-07-2006, 11:32 AM
My experice in Beijing

I think some pimp heads in Beijing have learned about this website.

naturefarm
29-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Dear Bro,

i also go Beijing quite often, please PM the phone number for me.
I had had a contact call lily 13366427400. about 350 per shot

Been to Beijing quite many times and use the same lady (who stands around the hotel). Her name is Xiao Xi and so far the ladies she provides are of good quality. Her gal's rates are 400 per shot/hr or 600 overnight. Not too bad looking gals but only thing is their service is so-so. In fact I have tried overnight before but after 2 rounds, the ladies want to head back. Excuse excuse excuse....so my advise is if you want, just go for 1 shot. In fact I find the lady Xiao Xi quite attractive but too bad she does not do it. If anyone interested pls PM me....

In fact I will be in Beijing week 24 jul so will also contact Xiao Xi for some decent 23 year old Heilongjiang gals. Heard they are pretty good. :p

gwg717
28-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Dear all brother.

Any more FL contact to recommand as i'm going BJ in Sept.

Thanks