PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this Locanto ad is real?

DehOne
18-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Or a potential con job?

"Two mature married women looking for guys to have monetary gain - 40
We are 2 chinese mature married women in early late 40s and looking for guys who are interested to be friend for monetary gain.
Thank you"

I messaged them via Locanto and they replied asking to wechat. Big head is now telling little head to proceed carefully as it could be some kind of scam. Has anybody here met these two women?

maxsee
18-09-2015, 02:12 PM
There is no free lunch in this world...if it is too good to be true, it probably is...:D:D:D

ExBros
18-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Or a potential con job?

We are 2 chinese mature married women in early late 40s and looking for guys who are interested to be friend for monetary gain.
Thank you"

I messaged them via Locanto and they replied asking to wechat. Big head is now telling little head to proceed carefully as it could be some kind of scam. Has anybody here met these two women?

how do u interpret... they pay u or u them?

JohnBoKKJ
18-09-2015, 02:55 PM
You better confirm they are women first :D

DehOne
18-09-2015, 04:06 PM
how do u interpret... they pay u or u them?

Clearly I would be paying them. But the whole thing sounds pretty scammish. Imagine you book a hotel and wait for them. There's a knock on the door and in comes 3 guys looking for money...

newyorker88
18-09-2015, 04:13 PM
Clearly I would be paying them. But the whole thing sounds pretty scammish. Imagine you book a hotel and wait for them. There's a knock on the door and in comes 3 guys looking for money...

Singapore is a place with laws.

Talk to them OVER THE phone in bargaining a price first. Hotel have cameras, they wont dare to come into hotels looking for trouble. Anything, always have 999 to call.

Best of luck in your finds.

Beware of SCAMS, like pay first over AXS, buying of credits etc...

Johnbass
18-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Got new thread!
Locanto got chiobu?
Huat ah!
:D

TwentySeven
18-09-2015, 05:46 PM
Or a potential con job?

Thank you"

bro tips if book hotel, book those nid access card go up de, if they insist they choose hotel means fishy liao :)

BlickBassy
18-09-2015, 05:56 PM
I am a social commentator n hope readers do their due diligence before engaging these ads. I mean check n double check till you are satisfied it is not a scam.

FunnyHippo
18-09-2015, 07:34 PM
If it is too good to be true...
Usually you will get a slap in your face to wake you up...

sadfa
18-09-2015, 07:56 PM

That's unlikely to happen la. If that's t plan, why use 2 40 yr old? Might as well use syt. N if u kenna. You'll b t first

If You keen, meet them outside first before proceeding.

conquer
19-09-2015, 03:26 AM
What do you expect from them, other than sex? If it is merely a shoving pussy business, why not going Geylang? It is secure, convenient, hassle free, and much more choices. ;)

Fuck hard, fuck smart.

Shueming
19-09-2015, 05:13 AM
That's unlikely to happen la. If that's t plan, why use 2 40 yr old? Might as well use syt. N if u kenna. You'll b t first

If You keen, meet them outside first before proceeding.

Very well said

Mito
19-09-2015, 09:44 AM
What do you expect from them, other than sex? If it is merely a shoving pussy business, why not going Geylang? It is secure, convenient, hassle free, and much more choices. ;)

Fuck hard, fuck smart.

Bro, returns you 9 points.

VictorPharoah
19-09-2015, 10:29 AM
I suggest you pay upon checking goods.

FiakPartner
20-09-2015, 12:28 AM
There is no free lunch in this world...if it is too good to be true, it probably is...:D:D:D

Very true indeed :D

MakeYouBark
20-09-2015, 12:43 AM
Got new thread!
Locanto got chiobu?
Huat ah!

Locanto confirmed got ladyboy, I saw you posted before!
You offered to pay $200 for unlimited ass-farks
This is not Tiagong, it is real

FishingPartner
20-09-2015, 02:32 PM

$20 or $200?

MakeYouBark
20-09-2015, 02:47 PM
$20 or $200?

$200, the ladyboy offered to pay :D

FishingPartner
20-09-2015, 03:07 PM
? You mean This Ladyboy collects the $20 IT charges to get fark and pays $200 on locato for a fark? This is not Locato, it is lunacy. Some more got bad debts from claypotting Soccer bets.
This dog got rabies after a sponsored trip to Penang. I read in the papers today 900 dogs were put to sleep. Can we end this one too.

MakeYouBark
20-09-2015, 05:47 PM
? You mean This Ladyboy collects the $20 IT charges to get fark and pays $200 on locato for a fark? This is not Locato, it is lunacy. Some more got bad debts from claypotting Soccer bets.
This dog got rabies after a sponsored trip to Penang. I read in the papers today 900 dogs were put to sleep. Can we end this one too.

I suspect 1 of them escaped to SBF :D

MakeYouBark
21-09-2015, 01:48 AM

Johnbass BOJI reply

MakeYouBark 1
Johnbass 0

Johnbass
21-09-2015, 07:43 AM
Johnbass BOJI reply

Tiagong u buey koon ah?
Middle of the night still barking...
I WIN AGAIN...

iridiumphone
21-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Any further progress?

packardbell
21-09-2015, 09:23 AM

Surprise, who would want to pay for a >40yo woman. Not sure who scam who?

packardbell
21-09-2015, 09:30 AM

If you worried on this then my advice. Last time got one bro thought us to book two rooms instead. After meeting up in the first room (give her the room nos ) then proceed to the next room that you secretly booked. Do not allow her to use hp after that. I tot this is a good strategy just may need to a little bit of money for assurrance sake.

iPussy69
21-09-2015, 12:41 PM
$200, the ladyboy offered to pay :D

For SL to put his KKJ in ITS mouth?
Nice...

MakeYouBark
21-09-2015, 01:25 PM
For SL to put his KKJ in ITS mouth?
Nice...

As a regular, SL may have long term contract, different pricing applies

DehOne
21-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Thanks for some of the more helpful replies bros. some of the strategies/advice make sense to me. I'll let you know how things go. Yes ladies in their 40s doesn't sound too tempting but I must admit that I'm very very curious about the experience...

jingjing1988
21-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Hello!!! Your company gave FREE TRIAL so we are still customer no matter what. You should be careful with the words you used and the way you talk to us!

If you are unhappy because we came just for the FREE TRIAL, please ask your company don't start this kind of promotion!

PART THREE

Consultant lead us to our room but NOT couple room! Boyfriend was lead to the HIM ROOM and I was lead to the HER ROOM!

Imagine how angry I was at that time! I asked the consultant why wasn't we given a couple room as what I had requested.

She said: MISS, SORRY HOR. Our couple room was first-come-first serve bases!

WTF?! I told her, your colleague told me that I can have couple room that's why I choose to come here!

She asked: Which colleague?

I told her, JASMINE! I even called her today to rearrange the appointment timing.

I can't believe what she said after that...

JASMINE DIDN'T COME FOR WORK TODAY.

If Jasmine didn't come for work today den who the hell is JASMINE?!

Which JASMINE did I speak to in the late afternoon?!

I wanted to leave the place at that moment! But was told if I leave without doing the treatment, they will charge me the treatment courses of $368! LOL!

I was cheated in the first place, I was served badly in the first place and want me to pay if I leave without doing the treatment! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

What to do? Boyfriend said: JUST DO FINISH AND LEAVE, okay? Fine lor. Since he already said that, what can I say?

After that consultant came in the room, HAHA. AGAIN she said: If that Jasmine didn't said clearly to you, that's her fault. You should vent your anger on me right?

I swear I really will hit her in her face. I said: SO what you want me do? SAY SORRY TO YOU HUH?

Where's the CUSTOMER SERVICE? I'm still a CUSTOMER even if I'm doing a FREE TRIAL!

Don't speak to me like a small kids! First I can decide whether I want to sign the package. I have the rights to say YES or NO! You can't force me!

You shouldn't raise your voice after I was asked about the couple room! It was your internal mistakes! I'm not wrong because at the very first place I was told OKAY!

If you want offer this kind of promotion, you should have expect that some people just went there for the free trial. If want every customer to sign package might as well state in the T&C:

EVERY CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A PACKAGE TO GET THE FREE TRIAL!

I swear even I have the money. I will never step into NYSS AGAIN! Best Customer Service I ever had in my life!(:

Benard
22-09-2015, 02:27 AM
If you think it is not real then probably it is not, thats the reason most come to sammyboyforum.

HatchetMen
22-09-2015, 04:53 AM
Doe not seems so bro