PDA

View Full Version : Average looking gals gives better sex.. is this true for you

juiceaddict
16-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Hi all.. in my recollection of past sex experience. I have come to conclusion that I rather have sex with an average looking gal compared to a hot gal. Reason is because they tend to be more willing to be adventurous and daring and that translates to a more memorable experience. For hot gals it seems like their looks is sufficient so they dun really try hard in sex.. what do u think? Its not a general statement just my personal observation

Maxlion
16-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Hi all.. in my recollection of past sex experience. I have come to conclusion that I rather have sex with an average looking gal compared to a hot gal. Reason is because they tend to be more willing to be adventurous and daring and that translates to a more memorable experience. For hot gals it seems like their looks is sufficient so they dun really try hard in sex.. what do u think? Its not a general statement just my personal observation

Difference is average gals will try harder and new things to please u more..

Whereby pretty gals need you to service them as there will be no lacks of guys for them to choose from..

Conclusion is when u can get to choose or change easily when u try your best?

Just my two cents thought..

juiceaddict
16-09-2015, 03:07 PM
My thoughts exactly.. i remembered a milf.. avg face nice butt.. she was ready to try new things anytime and was really sexually expressive. I remembered we once went for a movie date and i ended up fingering her cunt n ass for almost 2 hours.. she was so hot so just helped herself to my dick :) was really sex..

freezetheDB
16-09-2015, 03:40 PM
It really boils down to how much the lady is into you. My own experiences tell me that the average looking girls are more willing to please and keep you. Can CIM in most of them

sony2002
16-09-2015, 03:45 PM
plus size girl give better sex too

Doldrums
16-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Look good + Hot sex = Marriage material :D

MattJB
16-09-2015, 04:33 PM
For me, its not the look that count,
but it depends on how much she likes/loves u.

My 2 cents

juiceaddict
16-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Look good + Hot sex = Marriage material :D

Unfortunately looks dun last and sex drive diminishes ... ask most married guys here

3legguy
16-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Personally i feel average gurl are more horny as well!

fictionman
16-09-2015, 05:29 PM
For me, its not the look that count,
but it depends on how much she likes/loves u.

My 2 cents

Couldn't agree more...If a girl is not into you,sex wont be great no matter hw pretty the girl is...

Doldrums
16-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Unfortunately looks dun last and sex drive diminishes ... ask most married guys here

Theres that rare percentage of married men who are happy with ladies who age well, are insatiable in the sack, good life long partners. Its not an urban myth, its just an unfortunate bell curve effect, fate and other shitty variables. My point being, don't stop looking if you are still single, its out there! Just don't settle at your first choice! And of course, as they usually say marriage is a life long committment, no one can fault you for being more picky. Think Napoleon Hill's Sexual Transmutation.

If you aren't of the marriage sort, then being single and having freedom to freely fcuk around is still good :D.

Yes, in short i believe average looking gals are usually better in bed. Those that don't mind getting down and dirty, don't take things too seriously are your best bet.