PDA

View Full Version : F1 Tickets and Weekend Partying: Cheaper tickets for friends

savacheone
16-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Dear bros and sisters,

I am trying to organise a mini get-together on the following days solely because I believe we are all like-minded, fun-loving and vibrant party-goers here. I earn no commission from the organising or turn out.

The details are as follows:

Event 1: F1 Night Race (Friday Night only)

Date: 18 September 2015
Time: meet at 7:30pm
Venue: Marina Square for casual dinner first.
Ticket Price: Heavily Discounted at $60/pax
Ticket Category: Zone 3 and 4, Bay Grandstand area
Remarks:
- three tickets left. One for myself, the other two open to ladies only. (Sorry bros, next event is for you).
- The tickets are selling fast as it is an opportunity granted by a friend who can't attend, so I would request a response by 16 Sep 2015, 6pm (today).

Event 2: Engines Roaring Clubbing/Partying Night

Date: 19 September 2015
Time: Meet at 10:30pm
Venue: To be decided by consensus
Remarks:
- This is open to both bros and sisters.
- Each person to bear their own expenses. NO obligation to share table/bottles. Just a gathering of like-minded fun lovers.
- Response date by 18 September 2015, 6pm please.

For those who are interested in either event, please whatsapp me at 8484 1192 (Steven).

Let's bear in mind to protect the sisters and respect their modesty if they do accept this invitation. These are solely events for fun-loving people and there should be no expectation of anything else (unless both consenting adults are willing).

Cheers,
Steven