PDA

View Full Version : PRC Ah Wen......horny babe with a gorgous butt!

enek
06-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Was out with frens having a few drinks in the early evening till abt 10pm. Was quite sloshed by then and horny as usual, so decided to 'window shop' at GL. While walking alone lor 18, saw this chick standing near the coffeeshop and approached her. Long hair and slutty face with a mole on her forehead. When i was talking to her, i suddenly realised i've tried her before and forgotten to get her number the last time. Didn't even ask the price i straight away onz her coz i remembered her giving me a damn good bbbj before.

Proceeded to H81 and up we went. We tcss a while, at the same time asked her how much is she going to charge me. While in the room, we stripped and she ushered me into the bathroom for a shower together. While soaping me, i was fondling her two tits which was of adequate size, maybe a 34B. Her nipples are a bit pencil like, which is great for tuning!! My bro awoke and i was standing behind her, rubbing my bro against her nice butt!

She dried me up and i plonked myself on the bed waiting for her. She gave me a slow and sensual catbath, while my hands were roaming all over her. She gave out some moans while i was tuning her nipples and then she proceeded to do a bbbj on me. Her bbbj is quite good with good suction but didn't slide down deep enuf, so i lightly pushed her head to go down deeper. She understood my actions and after a few minutes, had to stop her or i would have cummed! She asked me why i stopped her coz she doesn't mind a CIM. Frankly, i am a bbbj and CIM person but i had already stopped her, so might as well do a FJ on her.

In the missionary position, i bonked her and boy can she moan!! It sounded real to me and it really turned me on. Asked her to ride me and she happily rode me, all the while moaning away. I didn't wanna cum this way so changed to doggy. I was pumping away and admiring her nice round ass. While pumping away, i tried to finger her ass with my thumb and she let out a 'tao yen' 'tao yen'. I laughed and stopped as i guessed she didn't like it. She then lay face down on the bed with me still pumping away from behind. I could feel her cunt contracting and her moans were getting faster and louder. I could feel tat she was cumming and i rammed her harder and faster till both of us came! We just lay there for a minute or so, trying to catch our breath. All this while, she has never rushed me at all.

We showered up and tcss a bit. She then asked me to intro some business for her and talked abt her fren. Then i realised she does tarma together with her fren. I was like, WTF!! Why didn't u say so earlier, i would have tried it!!
And guess what, the damage for tarma is only $100 for the both of them!!
I'm definitely going to try them again in a few days time.

Name: Xiao Wen( dunno whether this is the same xiao wen in the other thread)
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Tits: 7/10
Butt: 8/10
FJ: 7/10( willing to do many positions )
AR: didn't ask
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM: will try the next time
Damage: $50 exclude room /cd
RTF: definitely (for tarma)

Above is my honest FR and i must say, she's one of the better PRC screws ard for tat price. Will be trying Bro Acer's 'happy' soon also. :D
Guys, if u like my FR, pls up me some points. Those who wanna try her, just pm me. No number collectors pls.

enek
06-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Forgot to mention tat she's leaving in 8 days time.

eeemen
06-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Strange isn't it? There seems to be a lot of gems all leaving around the same time frame. Did they all come over here on a charter flight?? Makes one wonder, hor?? :rolleyes:

anyways, just a thought. I guess with departure of this batch, there will be another new batch arrivals? So hunter needs to go hunting again?;)

enek
07-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Hmm......so many ppl got the number but no FRs? I think i should visit her again tonite. :D

Sexup1st
07-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Hmm......so many ppl got the number but no FRs? I think i should visit her again tonite. :D
try to call her abt midnight, but she said sleeping alrdy:rolleyes:

ash_lim
07-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Bro, care to share her num?

enek
07-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Huh? So early sleep one ah? That time i bonked her until quite late leh. Hmm....maybe too much business liao! :D

Sexup1st
07-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Huh? So early sleep one ah? That time i bonked her until quite late leh. Hmm....maybe too much business liao! :D
think so too.. but then again that was raid going on

scorezz
09-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Wa cannot leh, just had a raid on Friday night and I was there (talk about sway in gio kway)

Geylang hotels not safe and some of the FL (including Ah Wen) I try to jo them go other hotels but they dunno how to go (means I have to bao cab for her to and fro) so LL cannot work out....

How often are the raids?? If we kena caught with the FL will kena charge or not one? Hard to find info on the laws pertaining to this area.

Sexup1st
10-07-2006, 01:25 AM

Above is my honest FR and i must say, she's one of the better PRC screws ard for tat price. Will be trying Bro Acer's 'happy' soon also. :D
Guys, if u like my FR, pls up me some points. Those who wanna try her, just pm me. No number collectors pls.

bro enek, thanks for the contact. Manage to have pre-world cup final bonk.

Was intended to 6see6see at GL, see if can get a good bonk to erase my nightmare after MaLi bonk. Reach gl, remember still have a contact that have not been fulfilled. So give a her a call, she sound sleepy, ask her if she is sleeping already, "No" she say, ok arrange to her at her station.

Pick up and go to Diamond - what a small room but suffice for my purpose.
Had a shower with her, with each inspecting each other. Next to the bed, starting with catbath me, followby bj (I prefer bj) good suction here, sufficient timing. Cap me and start with her on top for about 5minute. Change to missionary, take about 15minute b4 manage to release with break inbetween to catch my breath.

Resting with me hugging her for about a minute, me still ontop, after that she shower, me follow in, a bit of washing here. Dress up, payup. and the tccc.

And here i am waiting for the wc final to start.

My rating in summary:
Face: 6/10 (with a mole but not at center of forehead like nancy sit)
Body: 7/10 (petite size)
Tits: 7/10 (good size and feel)
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
RTF: most probably could not make it b4 she fly home.
Overall: A good value for money bonk.

semifinal
10-07-2006, 02:52 PM
i interested bro..pls pm me the contacts..thanks

solidiceguy
10-07-2006, 03:38 PM
hai bro can pm me thk happy bonking....

anikin
12-07-2006, 05:13 PM
my humble contribution:

Ht: 160cm+/-
Wt: < 50kg thereabouts, slim
FI: 6.5/10, i would consider chio by my stds, still got hour glass figure
Boobs: nice b-cup, all natural with pencil tip nips
BJ/BBBJ: 7/10, very hardworking in bbbj!
Frenching: 6/10, can french a bit lah, at just the right time when didi going soft!
FJ: 7/10, accomodative, sliding fit for me ...
RTF: cheap, can go more often! :D

Note: going back on 13/07 night, coming back later (to be announced).

Argon22
13-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Thank Bro Enek for her contact.

Call her this afternoon but she was already on her way to the airport. She confirmed will be back in 1 week time. She will msg me when arriving for an appointment. I was busy and missed out on her departing date. Cheers

enek
21-07-2006, 03:32 PM
To all bros, Xiao Wen is back! She just called me and said she came back last nite, so bros who haven't tried her, what are u guys waiting for! :D
As for me, i will rtf as soon as i can! hahaha

Luckytime
21-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Hi bro,

Can I take a q number too...

Best regards.

anikin
21-07-2006, 04:23 PM
mai tu liao ... ;)

knotts69
21-07-2006, 04:32 PM
To all bros, Xiao Wen is back! She just called me and said she came back last nite, so bros who haven't tried her, what are u guys waiting for! :D
As for me, i will rtf as soon as i can! hahaha

can I have the contacts . thks

snowcap
22-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks bro enek for the contact , so dont wait faster call her to book first .. Met her at 7.15 at Lor20 .. Book a room and wait ... Less then 5mins someone knock the door , and here she was .. So tcss a bit , proceed to bath . After clean up , gave me a 15min deep throat . Stop her in case i cim .. so proceed to bonk her fast and hard . after a few hard and long thrust .. finally i came ..

My rating in summary:
Face: 6/10 (with a sexy mole)
Body: 7/10 (petite size)
Tits: 7/10 (good size , nice nip )
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 7/10 ( lots of deep throat )
RTF: Depends .
Overall: A good value for money bonk. (sorry guys for the short FR) Pls up my point if u like it ... Ty

ash25leong
23-07-2006, 01:30 AM
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Tits: 7/10
Butt: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 solid deep throat:)
CIM: yes

bro thanks for the gd recommendation..lazy to type fr. but thanks for the lobang i have up ur points

smarty
07-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Got Ah Wen's contact last month but waited until today to bonk her. It has been 3 days since I last bonked EWA.

Called her this afternoon she said she was at a temple praying so arranged to meet around 4pm. Called her again after arriving at Lor 20 she was already there and moments later saw a woman around late 20s approaching my car. She was wearing a white dress and no one would have mistaken her a FL if she walked around Shenton Way. She told me she is a divorcee but her figure was well-kept.

Drove her to Hotel 81 in Lor 8 shit they had just increased the price-no more $10 for an hr (could have settled for H81 at Lor 20 where I picked her up).

Went up to the room and action began-disrobed ourselves for a shower and she cleaned and soaped my body incl. didi. After drying ourselves we hopped into bed and started frenching with tongue twirling in our mouths..good kisser she was..then she gave me a catbath and moved from upper part of my body to give me a sensational bbbj and good suction. Time to cap me and she rode on top of me...she was moaning and groaning so loud I was afraid next door might hear our love-making..then changed position to missionary and pumped my load into her.

It was a satisfying sexxion and she obviously enjoyed it too.

Looks- 6.5/10
Body- 7/10 (slim figure)
bbbj- 8/10
Fj- 7.5/10
RTF- highly probable
Damage- $50 plus $20 room and own CD

A friendly woman who can give you gf feeling. I am beginning to like middle-aged women who are more experienced in sex than syts.

Thanks bro Enek for the contact.

Argon22
07-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Thank Bro Enek for sharing Ah Wen contact. As I was quite busy these days I only managed to arrange an appointment last night with some luck. As promised, here is the FR.

I was rather horny yesterday, and decided to book a room at the nearby hotel for the whole day, and do the planning later. I got an executive room (with discount). Using the room for some relaxation in the afternoon as the sun was burning. When evening fall, I tried calling Ah Wen but was not able to get through, a bit fustrated, I started roaming about GL area and continue to try. Came across a nice gal along Lor 14 but she cannot follow me to my hotel (got her number though) and it will be a great waste not using my own room. So I turn her down.
At last I managed to get thru to Ah Wen, she was on her way back from airport. I quickly asked her to go straight to my hotel.
I got back and waited another 15 minutes or so and she appeared. She was shocked as she thought she met me before (as my number appeared in her address book). I told her that I call her previously but was not lucky enough.
We have a chat ... she actually fetching her 'sister' from airport, who was here the first time. Her impression to me was good, and yes she got a sexy mole near her eye.
Without much delay, we undressed and started showering. She washed my didi very thoroughly and briefly for the rest of my body as I already taken a shower earlier. Her body was curvy and her boobs nice to grisp at (maybe just a little below 34C) and feel soft and firm.
On the bed shedelay no further and started cat bathing me and soon doing BBBJ. It was great with full suction and twisting movement. After a while she cap me .. i asked her for more and she continue BJ for another while and then moving her body forward and and swallow my shaft and pumping up and down heavily in a sort of squatting position with me lying down. She was tire shortly and I took over control from there on. Pumping her in the missionary pose and then turning her body slightly to her side with one leg on my shoulder. She was moaning loudly and holding tightly to my arm and body as though she was enjoying greatly (not sure whether it is fake or not, but I enjoy her 'shouting'). Not able to hold on I unloaded with pleasure.
I lay flat on the bed while she proceed to shower herself. I am exhausted and continue to lay there for another 5 minutes. She came out after shower and thrown herself onto me. We cuddle and TCSS for a while.
She asked me to date her sister the next day, and also suggest that both can service me (for a mere $100). According to her, her sister is taller, prettier and better statistic than her (not sure about that because normally you introduce someone better than oneself, it may impact one's business).
After my shower, I dressed up and send her to GL3x where she stay. Anyway it was still a fun evening as I got what I wanted. I am happy. My next appointments will be with both of them, and soon.

look: 7.5/10 (fresh pleasant look, very cute)
boob: 8/10 (Not as big but was definitely wonderful to me)
body: 7/10 (Good body, well proportioned)
BBBJ: 8/10 (lengthy session, good suction and twisting effect)
FJ: 6.5/10 (tire, and just wanting to get over it)
Frenching: Yes, a little
damage: 50 + xx tip + ?? hotel
RTF: Yes, certainly and probable with her 'sister' too.

*Just check out the room at 3pm without a second session.
Cheers.

KongLong69
07-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Bros - please pm me her contacts...intend to make arranagement after our fire-works...

enek
08-08-2006, 04:21 AM
Glad tat u guys enjoyed urselves! I will share with bros here if i find any good stuff! :D

enek
08-08-2006, 04:23 AM
To the bro who upz me and want her contact, u didn't leave ur nick! Pls pm me, thks! :)

alan717
10-08-2006, 08:44 AM
thks for the contact bros but i dun enjoy my session.

Had her on 08/08, waited in the hotel room for 30 mins b4 she arr. in hurry to go for her 2d appoint.

no frenching, short bbbj then cap follow by fj. thru out is veyr rush. Idun enjoy at her. worst still insist to pay S$60/- iso S$ 50/-. Dun like her att as well.

Looks : 6.5
BBBJ : 2
FJ : 2

Bro out there decided urself whether to try or not. Chow !!

enek
10-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Sorry to hear tat bro alan717 has had such a bad experience with her. I think too much business liao, her head is getting too big lah. Let me see whether i can talk to her abt it. Frankly, even when i call her, she also never pick up my calls a few times liao. Bros who wanna try her, pls take note tat her service might not be up to standard liao. Will update again if she does heed my advice. Cheers!

JBJACKY
10-08-2006, 09:51 AM
bro enek,now i never call her liao,cos i know that she is too busy already,think that she too hot liao:p ....have to cool down first:cool:

Luckytime
11-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Guess she is too famous liao...:D

bo chap
12-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Hi Bro enek,

Sorry for the very late FR.
After you pass me the contact i msg her and managed to meetup at 1am.
To cut the story short. However she wasnt the xiao wen from the older posts.
We met up, checked in. Took a short bath together and she help me to clean my brother competely, and as i thought it was over she took it and give it a good bbbj. wah shok! to be doing that in the bath room with me standing and she kneeing. makes u feel dominating ahhaa...
after a good blow we dry up and proceed to bed..
Once i hit the bed she went catbathing me. starting from chest, stomach, legs and finally another round of bbbj! and i had to stop her or else game over haha...
Requested her to cap me and pump her with her ontop.
One thing shok is that she allows all sort of position i want to but did comment that she have a shallow vagina coz i pump her a few position like side ways, doggie and lying on the side but behind her (position where i came finally) but overall it was a good bonk!

bbbj 7.5/10 - wished it would be longer or cim but she only accept one shot coz she is tired
FJ 8/10 - all positions possible
attitude 8.5/10 - althought she says its a bit pain but she still enjoys the bonk
damage - 50 + tips + 20(rm) + cd

overall 7.5
could be better if she wasnt so tired or accpet 2 shots hehe... :)
Hope you guys have a better time.
p.s sorry if the fr isnt good.