PDA

View Full Version : Lucky sales-call(True encounter)

Xfactor
05-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Like to share a true encounter happen just last month..Before I do so,pls forgive me on my poor-writing & its up to you guys to believe or not.

I’ve been surfing sammy for years & read a lot of fantastic encounters which I never tot it will happen on me at all. To cut it short, here it goes…

I was given a contact to present my company services, after making an appointment with the boss secretary, as usual prepare all my stuffs & head straight to my appointment. It’s a big day for me as I’m visiting a big company & ofcos I will expect to see some deadly chicks over there.

My appointment was at city-house, while waiting for my clients his secretary offer me a drink & keeping me company in a small meeting room. Lets call her Jane(to protect her), from her dressing I can tell she’s those serious person who take pride with her job.

She wore a black pants & a white blouse with stripe, what turn me on was her fair complexion & her black bra with a pair of lovely boobs. (about 34 ) Her top 2 button was not button-up & her blouse was kind of tight which can see her cleverage at certain position.

After waited for 20 mins, she left the meeting room to check on her boss & from her rear view, I can clearly spot the G sign. (very common to spot in shenton way). To my surprise she inform me that due to some emergency issues, the boss need to attend a last min meeting at another office which is across the street. She can’t confirm when the meeting will end but did advice me to come back another day. I smile & say its ok, while walking out the meeting room, I ask her for her boss name-card, she lead me to her desk & pass me 1.

From her table, I saw some family pictures, I started asking her, is that your son??She smile & say yes, I told her she’s keeping well & I can’t tell she’s a mother of 1(she seems to be happy with my little little sweet talk) I also notice, there isn’t any photos on her husband, I did not ask her & she walk me out to the life area.

After I left the office, I relax a little while at lau pa sak to have a quick drink & smoke. While walking towards raffles place mrt, I spotted her again. I double up my pace to catch up with her & just nice both of us got stuck at the traffic light. I call her & she look surprise to see me again. She was on her way to the bank nearby & I ask her what time is her lunch time. She told me normally she’ll eat at 1pm, I try my luck to ask her out for lunch but failed cos she need to run some errands around the area, so no choice & tell her I’ll see her someday. She says sure

During the late afternoon, I received a call from Jane, I was happy cos get to talk to her again, she told me her boss will be able to meet me say about 2 weeks time due to his out-station, I say sure but I did joke with her, I can only see her in 2 weeks time, that’s so near & yet so far away. She seems to buy my joke & say, I can always pop by if I’m around that area. Bingo…. I told her, lunch is kind of rush for me & her, I don’t think I can eat & talk within an hour. She started laughing & we cut the conversation short & back to work.

Xfactor
05-07-2006, 09:49 PM
I was thinking how to get things going cos my gut feeling tells me she’s open for a date or coffee with me but on the other side I’m worry I might affect my bizz with the company. So I’ve decided to wait for another 2 weeks & observe.

Finally the days have come, went down to her office & yes, get to see her sweet smile again. She wore a spagatti strip top with a long skirt & a cotton jacket over her & yes, I confirm her boobs are good stuff. Her top is not very low cut but I can tell her bra was those thin material type as I can somehow see the shadow of her standing nipples (could be due to the cold air-con)

I spend about 40 mins talking to her boss & ended my session near to lunch time. In bizz point of view, I think most likely can’t close my deal so I guess that will be my last time there. While packing my stuff, Jane came in & ask me the progress of my meeting, I just smile & give a positive sign to her. I saw her boss left the office & I decided to hit my 1 last chance on Jane. I ask her out for lunch but was told she already ask her lunch kakis to buy back for her, I can only smile & say…well its not my day. She smile & say, why not we meet for dinner or drinks during evening, at least we can relax rather than rushing for time. I agree & ask her when, she pick a Friday which is the next day, I told her no problem & I’ll pick her up at her office, she noted & send me out to the life.

My mind is full of excitement & starts puffing away & keep thinking where should I bring her & what kind of fun will I be expecting?????

I waited around her office 20 mins before she knock off, I called her & she told me not to park & wait at her office area as it’s a no parking zone. She told me she’ll meet me across the street(amoy street) & give me her handphone num just in-case I can’t spot her.

I waited with excitement, making sure my air-con r cool, smell is nice, all sort of cool music tone pre-arrange. I spotted her across the road, & from her dressing she’s indeed someone you wouldn’t mind to have dinner with. It’s casual but kind of sexy, (spagttie strip top with a silk skirt) I wave at her & invite her to my car.

We didn’t move on straight as we need to plan an ideal place to dine, she suggested Holland Village as there’s some nice food outlet & peaceful drinking area. I agree on that & before I move off, I pass her a box of chocolate & thank her for all the arrangement between me & her boss.

Along the way, we only talk about our job etc nothing much till we reach Holland V. Both of us decided to explore Mexican food & we have a great time there. The ice-blended margarita was great cos it actually open us up in our conversation. I suggested to walk across the road & chill out over a drinking area., before I could fetch my wallet, she politely settle the bill & I told her no, its on me, moreover is our 1st date She say its fine, I can always take care of the drinks later on(In my heart, I’m thinking tonight will be a lucky night for me)

Xfactor
05-07-2006, 09:50 PM
We ordered 2 glasses of red-wine to kick off our night, I started to ask her about her personal issues like where she stays etc etc, she seems to skip on her husband part but keep talking about her son, & her earlier days while she’s working in other industries.

From the conversation, I notice she seems to be stress out with her life or maybe family issues, I did not ask further but trying to open her up with conversation like places we been before & talking about different country culture that we’ve experience before.

I decide to order something stronger to get us going, we settle on long island tea, she hold her drink well but I can tell she started to be open up more on her conversation. My eyes just can’t stop staring at her boobs cos when she talks, at time she likes to bend down a little & from my view, I can clearly see part of the bouncing tits.

After 1 round of drinks, she starts telling more about herself, she was married for about 8 years & she’s 34. She mention if she could turn back the clock she rather stay single & have a carefree life rather than taking full responsibility on taking care of her son, home etc

She told me her hubby was her 1st boy-friend & they got married just after few months of courtship(not short-gun0 The reason is becos hubby always wanted to get his own place & decide to rush on marriage & getting a apartment.

She seems to be cheerful while telling me all her insight tale, I order another round of drinks & I’m sure that will be our last round before we call it a night as its almost 11 then.

I suggested we should meet often cos I’ve plenty of time to kill, she smile & mention she can’t as she need to be around. She told me, she lie to her hubby that tonight there’s a company gathering dinner & get-together & that’s y she can stay late with me.

I foot the bill & suggest to send her home, along the way I played some cool sexy tune from Lush 99.5 & I can tell she seems to be pretty relax, along lornie road, she requested to stop somewhere to have some fresh air before she head home, I drove to this reservoir very near to AMK (behind some petrol kiosk)

We went for a short walk & found a nice & quiet sitting areas with a good night view. She claims it’s been a while she drank so much & started to share with me her naughty adventure during her clubbing session few months back. I catch her hint & decided to put my arms around her & start placing my hands at the side of her boobs. I move very slowly while she kept talking about how man started to strike conversation with him blar blar & I was busy trying to get into the mood in a very very slow pace.

I can feel she’s breathing a little heavier & she started to close her eyes & lie on my chest. I started to increase my pace by moving my hands from the side of her boobs to the front. Yes, I’m right, her bra was those thin material type, not those hard cup & I can feel her smooth breast little by little. I started to

Xfactor
05-07-2006, 09:51 PM
be daring, moving my right hand to her right tits(I’m sitting on her right) I put my hand into her top & start playing with her nipples, oh…her nipple its kind of big, about the size of 50cents coin.

I can hear her soft moaning & I started to work my right hand on her lap, her silk skirt certainly plays a big part. Ohhh her G-string was soaking, she felt a little embarrasses (I think) as she try shutting her two legs together. I place my lips over hers, & slowly get her going again. She turn to face me & started to kiss me deeply, while kissing she place her hand on my hard tool, she began violent suddenly, start pulling my zipper & started stroking me. She kept saying, I’ve a big tool which I’m surprise cos my very ordinary size She started to give me a fast pace blow job which I don’t really enjoy cos at some point she’s hurting me instead.

I tell myself, I really need to give her a good bang & make sure she’ll hook on my stunts, I flip her skirt up & make her sit on top of me & start rocking her. The moment I place my dick, I can feel her warm watery cunt ready to accept my tool. I started very slowly, just rubbing her cunt & she get impatient & start sitting on it. Ohh my..its those feeling you hate to forget, my dick is covered with all her warm juice & I started rocking her. Her scream was loud & I’ve to cover her mouth but she shocks me by biting my fingers hard. I have to endure & keep pumping her hard, my stamina was bad & only lasted about 5 mins or so till I can’t control & jerk out my load all over the floor.

She was disappointed but encouraging; I told her she’s too good for me till I can’t control myself. She gave me a naughty smile & clears up the mess & headed to the car-park.

I would say, screwing a married woman was 1 hell of excitement & yes, they are real wild if you hit them at the right time.

This is only part of my encounters with her & yes, I’ve screw her 3 times till this point of time & each time it’s a new experience. I manage to took a shot on her body & a short video to keep me entertain whenever I need it, she luvs those videos too.

Thank you for reading & once again sorry if I’m lousy in writing my report to bros here.

P/S Any Bros working in cityhouse have the same encounter as me????:p

AD69
05-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Good story...do continue.

bhs72
05-07-2006, 10:07 PM
nicely written and what an encounter!

please share some pics if possible, that will allow us to fantasize and 'share' your joy.....;)

Xfactor
05-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Here u go*taken from the 3rd session

http://i6.tinypic.com/1z2do5u.jpg

LonelyArine
05-07-2006, 10:31 PM
i work near cityhouse, tell me the exact location and i could have same encounter as you:D

nelman06
05-07-2006, 10:38 PM

Wah lau, shiok FR man. Plus the photo, mi cannot tahan liao. C the photo, mi already started visualising ur bonking sessions wif her.:p Keep it up, bro!!!:D

meowmeow
05-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Must say the picture enhance the encounter you are relating to us...
While i donot have the point to award you, you have my cheers!

bigass
05-07-2006, 10:46 PM
indeed she is good at keeping her shape. her tits as well, quite tua and looking @ her belly, she dun seemed to give birth before..wahaha..more stories bro

Xfactor
05-07-2006, 10:58 PM
indeed she is good at keeping her shape. her tits as well, quite tua and looking @ her belly, she dun seemed to give birth before..wahaha..more stories bro
I have to agree on that, you can't tell she's married with kids. Her tits r real round & big, too bad the position on the photos cannot show the full tits.

Its only Later part than i know, y she's hungry from sex....:) If i have more time, will write my 2nd & 3rd encounter

Xfactor
05-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Thks for the cheer & points....i hope i can share more in a few days time.:)

Offspring
05-07-2006, 11:50 PM
only one time u bang her? Come on, if more do share it ya? :)

forbidden
06-07-2006, 12:05 AM
nice story!! keep going~

but then the pic cant be seen anymore leh..:(

Chandler
06-07-2006, 02:12 AM

Bro, cannot see the picture leh.

quasimoto13
06-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Bro,

Cant see the picture already :(

Your encounter was happening. How i wish i got this type of chance.

Share with us the 2nd and 3rd encounter when u free k.

sexytoy.com.sg
06-07-2006, 03:01 AM
hope you get your fourth encounter and take more pictures

Devil73
06-07-2006, 07:57 AM

Can't see the attachment leh....:(

Cheers,

Devil73

Ah Dac
06-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Great sexsion!!

;)

doggie style
06-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Can't see the attachment leh:(

jimmyccc
06-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Nice encounter... daym lucky guy.. keep it cumming...

michael_368
06-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Bro you are champ man.. but the pic cant see liao la...:(

Can post again or not ? tks bro

zl1983
06-07-2006, 12:15 PM
gd story but cant pic le..

can post again..

waitin here 4 ur nx instalment..:D

yanki1
06-07-2006, 01:05 PM
she sound real horny:p

knight109
06-07-2006, 01:07 PM
To all Bros..
this the one he posted..
Enjoy:D !!!
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/1880/1z2do5u1yp.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

cham
06-07-2006, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=knight109]To all Bros..
this the one he posted..

Hi man,
She really look great.
really admire you . Xfactor.
Wish I have this luck. :D

STi-
06-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Bro Xfactor... great encounter u have there... see liao also BTH... wat a nice figure... anyway keep it cumming n of course we hope to see more pic n video of ur sexperence wif her...

Ricorite
Wah just saw the pix. you are the man, MAN !!! Waiting for ur 2nd & 3rd FR !!

cherish
got thing meh?? cannot see wor.. but nice story.. i would say nice encounter.. :p

wildnhard2005
06-07-2006, 02:19 PM
nice story, and the lady in the picture, just great! You are one lucky guy.

mccormick
06-07-2006, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=knight109]To all Bros..
this the one he posted..

Hi man,
She really look great.
really admire you . Xfactor.
Wish I have this luck. :D

dammmm... miss the pic again.... can someone send to me, pls? [email protected].. tks

pterchew
06-07-2006, 02:32 PM
i can only see a kappo leh. :rolleyes:

TommyPingPong
06-07-2006, 02:50 PM
This is only part of my encounters with her & yes, I’ve screw her 3 times till this point of time & each time it’s a new experience. I manage to took a shot on her body & a short video to keep me entertain whenever I need it, she luvs those videos too.

Thank you for reading & once again sorry if I’m lousy in writing my report to bros here.

Dude, be careful about thos videos in the phone, or else another Tammy part 2! :D However, that is a very good story!

TommyPingPong
06-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Sorry repeated post.

eeemen
06-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Bro, i think the pic is disabled already.

Anyway, enjoyed your story, keep it coming. Wonder if she would do any fl since she enjoys it, ke ke??:D

APYX
06-07-2006, 03:22 PM
City House ? City Development Ltd HQ office ;)

superman
06-07-2006, 04:22 PM
bro, nice story hope to hear more.

BTW cannot see pic leh. hope you can repost again.:D

Xfactor
06-07-2006, 04:32 PM
After my 1st lucky encounter, both Jane & myself did not keep in touch at all. I was kind of tempted to call her since I’ve her number but decide to play cool for a while. At times, I still trying to recall every moment during my encounter with her, as it’s a real unforgettable experience.

A week later I received a call from Jane, we spoke more about my bizz rather than personal issues. I was told that my proposal didn’t work well & have to KIV till further notice. I jokingly told her, at least I manage to get to know her, she smile & started to talk more about her now.

She told me, she will be free on the coming few days as she need to clear her last year leave, along the conversation she did invite me to join her to go for a shopping trip at JB. I told her I can’t take any leave during this period & I can tell she’s little disappointed with my reply.

I told her, I can meet her after work but she couldn’t confirm with me as she have some night courses to attend. After our conversation, we head back straight to our work.

During the evening I receive her sms, she told me she will skip the coming lesson cos she don’t think she can’t carry on after her jb trip. She mention about meeting up for a drink & ofcos I agree & confirm the time with her.

As per our sms , I waited for her near woodland check-point, gosh the wait was about 1hr 15 mins….she called me when she reach spore custom & I pick her up over there.

She look a little exhausted with few bags of stuffs with her, she asked me to send her home to freshen up, I was shock cos I’m worried, the hubby might be around. She gave me a cheeky smile & told me her hubby will only be back the next day as his company is having an annual function onboard a cruise. Her son is with her in-law & probably will only pick him up the next day.

Her 5 rooms flat were tastefully done & from the family photo, the hubby looks very boyish & young. She offered me a drink & went to freshen up herself.

The tot of Jane in the shower room really make my imagination wild, I took this chance to look at the house surrounding & waited for her.

It took her about 30 mins & we are ready for our outings, I suggested few places but she requested to go hyatt at scots rd for dinner.

Xfactor
06-07-2006, 04:34 PM
The dinner was great, we had jap raw fish, ribs & others….we headed to the bar at the far end once we done with our dinner.

The atmosphere was pretty good at the bar but the cigar smell really kills. Under the dim light, she looks real sexy. I’m impress the way she talk & smile….but too bad, both of us are married.

After a few rounds of Vodka orange, I can tell she’s in the chatty mood again, I started to talk about our last encounter & she seems to react normally. She suggested me to chill at her place, as she’s able to company me till late, as she’s not working the following days.

We relax at her place & have a couple of drinks, she started to sit real close too me. I slowly put my hands over her face & ask her, if she’s ok, she say yes & started kissing me. The kiss was deep & as usual she’s the more active one, her hands is all over my chest & started to unbutton me. Ohh I really enjoy her lick on my nipples, she proceed to work all over me & I was trill with the whole process.

We headed to her room, & started talking…. She told me, her sex life was kind of low, and she’ll only make out with her hubby say once per month. It has been like this for years & along the way, her needs increase & she needs to finger herself just to release her stress in work/life. I did ask her, am I her 1st man beside her hubby, she say yes..

She mention about our last encounter, she’s not prepare but due to the drinks, she just feel so relax & horny. She feels it’s probably, doing the right thing at the right time that hit her into that but she did not regret, she feel so great after that session. She told me she kept thinking of our 1st encounter & that is 1 experience she will hate to forget.

I smile & told her, I feel so lucky by sleeping beside her now, she turn around & tell me straight on my face, I’ll make sure you r 1 lucky guy tonight. She started to roam all over my body & stroking my tool, under the dim light, I can tell she’s more comfortable than the last outing.

I take a good look at her body & started taking out her top & panty…wow she’s real wet over there, her hairy cunt is soaking & the nipple is standing hard. I started licking her tits & she is trill with that, I whisper in her ears & tell her, I will give her my best shot tonight. She started to moan & saying things like, lick me, lick me please, she push her tits towards my mouth & I’m having a hard time to breath. Her tits are big & firm, I’m greatly turned on by that.

I turn her over making her on top of me & requested a 69, now this is the killing part. She push her cunt right to my mouth & I start eating her up, she lose control & start to blow my tools in a very fast pace. I can tell she’s in heaven, I use my tongue to push her cunt & she’s screaming it out loud. Her moan really adds lots of spice in this session.

Xfactor
06-07-2006, 04:37 PM
I can’t wait any longer, I turn her around & on top of her now. I uses my tool to rub the cunt, I tease her with my tool by placing it just outside the entry area…..ohhh she beg me, to pump it in, I requested her to beg me louder, she played along…..pls push it in..pls..pls….I pump my 1st short real deep, she’s screaming her heart out, and the warm wet cunt motivated me to pump faster & faster..the sound of her cunt really excites me, as I hardly met any woman who r so wet & wild on bed.

The whole make up session took about 30 mins or so & both of us are so exhausted due to the amount of drinks & fast pace job.

Once we cool down, we started to chat, she shock me by saying, she never experience a dick which is so thick & huge but I told her, to me it’s a very normal size…she say no…her hubby tools can’t even reach half of my length. I was a little shock cos that will be extremely small. Jane mentions her hubby accidentally hurt his tool when he was young & that affect the growth. I’m not sure that is real but I just don’t want to bring his hubby ego down by saying, its okay as long it can do the job.

Jane also mention, her group of close girlfriends always wanted her to open up & join them for outings etc They r more open to relationship & flings but Jane tot she might not be able to hide things away from her hubby.

She also mention, having flings is not bad after all provided she can get the right person….I smile & say. I’m the right one. The reason she felt so comfortable with me is becos, I don’t push her, I take it easy & did not pester her everyday etc…She hug me for a while & I clean myself up & left her place at about 3 in the morning.

Encounter 2 is slightly better than outdoor with her…her little secret does turn me on but I don’t think I will stick with her for long as I don’t wish to get involve too deep with a married woman.

Bronco
06-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Brudder,
do u mind repost the pic, plzzzzz ...:D Up u when my pts recover back..kum Xia!!!!

Xfactor
06-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Dude, be careful about thos videos in the phone, or else another Tammy part 2! :D However, that is a very good story!

Double post

Xfactor
06-07-2006, 04:52 PM

Thks dude..i'm aware of all this. I posted 1 pic earlier on to test water but disable it this morning but i was surprise some bros actually save the pics * repost it:)

As for video, it nicely taken without showing our face but i will not be sharing cos i don't wish to see these videos flying around.

Xfactor
06-07-2006, 05:01 PM
City House ? City Development Ltd HQ office ;)Bro..you working there or u have simmilar encounter over there???

sToNeCoLd
06-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi Dude,

Yeah..you right. A little fun & thrill is fine but dont get yourself sinking too deep into the abyss.

When I read your fantastic FR, I was kind of worried for you if her husband makes an early exit from his company cruise function & decided to head home early seeing you shagging his wife on their bed??

I will never put myself landing up in married woman pact even with her assurance that whatsoever her hubby will not be home etc. To minimise any risk of being caught, I would prefer to head for a budget hotel or anything rather than going back home black,bruise or even dead & the consequences of broking up somebody marriage. ( This is even with her consensus)

You need to remember sometimes lust gets over a woman quite as quickly as man. It's huge gamble on your table that night but luckily you did turn out the eventual winner. ;)

Just be careful on this point.

My 2ct worth

Xfactor
06-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi Dude,

Yeah..you right. A little fun & thrill is fine but dont get yourself sinking too deep into the abyss.

When I read your fantastic FR, I was kind of worried for you if her husband makes an early exit from his company cruise function & decided to head home early seeing you shagging his wife on their bed??

I will never put myself landing up in married woman pact even with her assurance that whatsoever her hubby will not be home etc. To minimise any risk of being caught, I would prefer to head for a budget hotel or anything rather than going back home black,bruise or even dead & the consequences of broking up somebody marriage. ( This is even with her consensus)

You need to remember sometimes lust gets over a woman quite as quickly as man. It's huge gamble on your table that night but luckily you did turn out the eventual winner. ;)

Just be careful on this point.

My 2ct worth

Thks bro..\

I agree with you fully, normally i will not even dare to step into the house but due to the amount of drinks..i guess is my small head doing the walking:)

I like to live peacefully & yes..i dare not step into her house anymore, i'm just too worry some hidden camera being place at her place as well.

Thks & you Rockz

darrendon
06-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Thks dude..i'm aware of all this. I posted 1 pic earlier on to test water but disable it this morning but i was surprise some bros actually save the pics * repost it:)

As for video, it nicely taken without showing our face but i will not be sharing cos i don't wish to see these videos flying around.

Bro,

I believe that a lot of us here will want to see the pics and videos that you have taken of her. But then on the other hand, I think it's better to be discreet just to protect her identity.

From the only pic that has been posted, I can say that you are indeed one lucky guy. Keep up with the good posts.

:D

stephan
06-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Thks bro..\

I agree with you fully, normally i will not even dare to step into the house but due to the amount of drinks..i guess is my small head doing the walking:)

I like to live peacefully & yes..i dare not step into her house anymore, i'm just too worry some hidden camera being place at her place as well.

Thks & you Rockz

bro,
If you want to eat, you can eat but dun shit at the back yark.... get a hotel is safer. ;)

darrendon
06-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Thks bro..\

I agree with you fully, normally i will not even dare to step into the house but due to the amount of drinks..i guess is my small head doing the walking

Thks & you Rockz

Who knows? Maybe her hubby is in the house all along? :rolleyes:
:D

sToNeCoLd
06-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Thks bro..\
Thks & you Rockz

Stand no ceremony. I was in your kind of situation before & sometimes even now.

It's indeed exciting with a married woman as they know when to have a good fun with no strings attached policy due to their family/child commitments. However, do not dwell yourself too deep as it may possibly goes out of control. When you think it's time to move on...please move on.

Play the game but know the rules.

humpcheepang
06-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Good one Bro X-factor, just like to ask when you were having late nites with her, how do you (or maybe other bros) get your permit from your OC? What sort of excuses? Why go till so late...etc?

You are one lucky chap....cheers

Xfactor
06-07-2006, 05:53 PM
As for encounter 3..its just very normal session....afterwhich we did not contact each other anymore.*Which is good for both of us...sweet & short

For those bros who requested for the pics, video via pm...sorry its personal & i would prefer not to share.

Thk you for reading & probably i will not be so lucky again to share another encounter for years to come.

------------------------The End-------------------------------------

zl1983
07-07-2006, 09:57 PM
bravo!!!

but pls do do post e pic back..

everytime c oso cannot c liao 2 fast la..

can post like a few days b4 removing it??

pls

tks man..

more pls..

LonelyArine
07-07-2006, 10:24 PM
As for encounter 3..its just very normal session....afterwhich we did not contact each other anymore.*Which is good for both of us...sweet & short

For those bros who requested for the pics, video via pm...sorry its personal & i would prefer not to share.

u can keep the pic and vid, can pm me her contact?:p

wildbeast
08-07-2006, 11:01 AM
hey! lonelyarine, dat is not funny... is very rude to make ur "request". God bless u.....

All bros, I enjoy this thread esp the pic. Cool for my own pleasure as well as many here. Suddenly juz a thot: wat if her hubby in SBF n saw this thread? Sure he can figure out his mrs body even though face covered. Furthermore, many daily life info available in thread. I would suspect if I am him.

Thus my personal suggestions, bros out there could always comments/advise or disagree..... we do not indicate very specific noun like City House (maybe use CBD), secretary (office lady), pic of the target (PM rather than upload).

Well, juz my few cents thot. On one hand still wanna enjoy many exciting classic stories and pics, on the other hand do not wish to complicate matter for the others (who already in direct enable us to hv excitement).

Thank you! :)

Xfactor
08-07-2006, 12:57 PM
hey! lonelyarine, dat is not funny... is very rude to make ur "request". God bless u.....

All bros, I enjoy this thread esp the pic. Cool for my own pleasure as well as many here. Suddenly juz a thot: wat if her hubby in SBF n saw this thread? Sure he can figure out his mrs body even though face covered. Furthermore, many daily life info available in thread. I would suspect if I am him.

Thus my personal suggestions, bros out there could always comments/advise or disagree..... we do not indicate very specific noun like City House (maybe use CBD), secretary (office lady), pic of the target (PM rather than upload).

Well, juz my few cents thot. On one hand still wanna enjoy many exciting classic stories and pics, on the other hand do not wish to complicate matter for the others (who already in direct enable us to hv excitement).

Thank you! :)

Bro..goodpoint

I've tot of that too.

1 Secretary- is only the so-called position i use
2 City-house is only a different buildings i'm using
3 Pic of the target, i disable it but 1 smart alex actually save the pic & repost on behalf.
4 Pic is not taken at her place, so no issues
5 Tons of loser asking for clips & photos...maybe others will give but not me.

wildbeast
08-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Cheers man ..... Xfactor. :)

mike3329
08-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Thanks for sharing. It was a nice story.

Commercial sex may be less troublesome as 'emotions' are usually not involved....nothing beats the adrenalin rush one gets from a 'stolen' liason...'tau jiak' !! :D

I guess just don't 'ta pau' and remember to wipe your lips after the feast or you may end up having to buy the whole cow when all you wanted was the milk!

horsepunter
08-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Bro..goodpoint

I've tot of that too.

1 Secretary- is only the so-called position i use
2 City-house is only a different buildings i'm using
3 Pic of the target, i disable it but 1 smart alex actually save the pic & repost on behalf.
4 Pic is not taken at her place, so no issues
5 Tons of loser asking for clips & photos...maybe others will give but not me.

U can choose not to share the pic or clip but dont called the bros here loser.

Bronco
08-07-2006, 08:46 PM
U can choose not to share the pic or clip but dont called the bros here loser.

Yes,fully agreed wat bro horsepunter commented, instead wan to up,feel like goin to zapp ur pts. anyway keep in mind dun anyhow call ppl loser hor!!!:mad:

Xfactor
08-07-2006, 09:19 PM
For those being offended by the word loser, i'm sorry but what i really mean is real loser that pm me with some funny request etc...

Yeah u can zap me or upz me..to me the main thing here is to share or read others posting. Points to me r just something extras...i don't need the points to request for links or watsoever, extra points does not improve my sex-life.

Once again sorry, i'm just referring to the unwanted PM i'm getting, not anybody that posted here to request for pics.

Lets move on-Chill:cool:

zl1983
08-07-2006, 09:29 PM
ya bro dun care 2 much abt them..

juz carry on w ur story can liao..

i'm sure a lot of other forumers will oso agree w me..

let get on w more stories..

haha..:D

kppw2000
08-07-2006, 10:43 PM
great story and well written too.

too bad i couldn't see the pic and it must have been a good one too (based on the comments)......

hellfrezz77
09-07-2006, 01:03 AM
by the way, i do see the pic they posted, anyway, thanks 4 the repost, n believe me bro kppw2000, she does look like wat u have read, NICE!!!! :D ;)

killer123
09-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Cannot see the pics.....can repost?

cherish
09-07-2006, 11:50 AM
For those being offended by the word loser, i'm sorry but what i really mean is real loser that pm me with some funny request etc...

Yeah u can zap me or upz me..to me the main thing here is to share or read others posting. Points to me r just something extras...i don't need the points to request for links or watsoever, extra points does not improve my sex-life.

Once again sorry, i'm just referring to the unwanted PM i'm getting, not anybody that posted here to request for pics.

ya bro.. the points are not tat important after all.. pic is just to enchance us with the effect nia.. dun see also nvm de lah.. but hor.. hope u can share more of ur story leh.. ;)

LonelyArine
09-07-2006, 12:13 PM
if i wasn't tt funny, i would hv pm him instead of asking him here :) city house could have a fake building by threadstarter from the start.

cheers

AV-Taiso
09-07-2006, 03:45 PM
will try to up ur rep if possible. keep it going bro :)

MitMit
09-07-2006, 05:53 PM

Dun say I want to say you...You posted her pic w/o her permission and than remove it....ofcos bros here will start asking for it......you are trying to tease bros here? Who is the loser? Abyway, thanks for the FRs.

ldy_hanger
09-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Oh my... Bro Xfactor... please carry on :)

raymondthetiger
09-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Hey
Best of the Best.
Keep it up.