PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a key holder .

MaxMaxSmurf
15-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Thread close

ExBros
15-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Sounds uncomfortable. Ouch!

MaxMaxSmurf
15-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Haha yeah bro will be pain at times!

MaxMaxSmurf
16-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Bump bumps

Tikoboy
23-09-2015, 01:21 AM
Intrigued by your writing, what chastity device, what keys. You no need wash ur dongle with soap one ar, later she open the chastity device, saw all the creepy crawlers all come out, not forgetting the thick bah wu smell.

Another thoughts, how are you gonna relief yourself from small/big business. Hehe!!

No offense, just using my senses to talk nonsenses

With love
Tikoboy

FatSpider
23-09-2015, 09:28 AM
there is always a spare key

MMKing
23-09-2015, 09:16 PM
there is always a spare key

and always a back door :D

LoveBoobies
23-09-2015, 09:55 PM
20 y/o Local chinese male here . Looking for a personal mistress to hold my keys to my chastity device. I've locked myself up already currently Any other things could be discusses in private as well . Could offer some tribute as well.
Pls whatsapp me at 98332166 or inbox me in sbf for quicker replies !

Bro, why not try throw away the key? Should be very happening after that. You can post and let us know what u will be doing after that.

blueberrycream
24-09-2015, 11:23 PM
The chastity device is actually a means of controlling the man sexual behaviour, hampering the possibility of any sexual activity. Majority of the people will look upon it as a freak object of torture something not natural, something frown upon. But in the world of BDSM, this device is merely a tool used to enhance the gratification of those who revel in the world of bdsm and of which power exchange is a key component.

The key-holder of the device is often the dominant one as they literally hold the key to the chastity cage. The purpose of the key lies in its ability to control the submissive wielding both physical and psychological emotions thus allowing an erotic power-play to take place. The submissive willingly gave up his ability to cum so that he is constantly in that state of vulnerability: a needy and wanting state in which he has no control over it. And this erotic state of submission is what the chastity fantasists crave. And perhaps the greatest wish of a sub is to totally submit his/her needs to the dominant partner. It may sound horrifying and tortuous but its a niche fetish after all. Definitely not for everyone.

And yes, for male chastity devices you can still clean the penis without taking off the device. :D

FatSpider
25-09-2015, 03:12 PM
any female want try?
i will supply the lock, no spare key, after u lock up u can throw away the key in singapore river

will video and post link here :D