PDA

View Full Version : wet&wild milf and chio bu without caps

erosenin
14-09-2015, 12:59 AM
Hi bros, 1st time posting here hoping to get points up, so here i go.

I have only started checking out a few massage parlours along Upper thomson Road for few months. Basically those offering facial instead of massages. My venture into one, almost at the end of the shophouses(not the UOB side shophouses) opposite the famous roti prata shop.

Went up and was greeted by a milf with big tits, not really my type tho but was not given much choices as the pretty ones are busy and milf is better then those leftover not so good lookin ones, lolxx.

anyway, paid up $50 and went in the room. The massage was good and after given a good rub. Pop GQ and was surprise by the options of them having full serviced, she looked like a good bang(in those lightings) so I went ahead for the full one, and I was right, she's a f**king good bang!! To describe the feelings in one phase..."Wet and Wild"

Washed up, change and ready to leave the place. But b4 reaching for the door, I saw the pretty ones that was busy just now, shd hav waited awhile I say, and so after few days,I went back the 2nd time and looked for her, the milf don't really sounded happy, but who cares? Lolxxx

Tried the $35 half hour session. She gave me a very basic massage(unlike the milf massage)in a big comfy room for about 20 mins before popping the GQ. Told her I didn't bring enough money and declined but she was willing to do a BJ for a slightly lower price.

Went ahead and to my surprise, she was even ready to suck it WITHOUT CAPS!!!, so without wasting anytime getting caps, she spread my legs and lick my nuts, I sure like those feelings. She then grab my little bro and start teasing with her tongue before putting it whole in her mouth, the feel of w/o caps are totally different, before I knew it, my load shoot out and guess what? Into her mouth...heavenly!!! . Bath, paid and I left the place a happy man.

Second time i went back to find her again, Paid $50 for one full hour of massage. This time round I was being massage with skill, (maybe it was my 2nd time with her), popped the GQ after a good massage, went for the full service asking without caps, she hesitate at 1st and then agreed, Worth every dollar. The wet and juicy feeling without caps, I went off as a happy man again. The info is as followed but those still not sure can pm me for details.

R*s* Beauty spa

wet and wild milf
Look for tina

without caps
look for anna

please up me bros, thanks for reading, apologise for the long story

romidogdog
14-09-2015, 06:04 AM

I have only started checking out a few massage parlours along Upper thomson Road for few months. Basically those offering facial instead of massages. My venture into one, almost at the end of the shophouses(not the UOB side shophouses) opposite the famous roti prata shop.

Went up and was greeted by a milf with big tits, not really my type tho but was not given much choices as the pretty ones are busy and milf is better then those leftover not so good lookin ones, lolxx.

anyway, paid up $50 and went in the room. The massage was good and after given a good rub. Pop GQ and was surprise by the options of them having full serviced, she looked like a good bang(in those lightings) so I went ahead for the full one, and I was right, she's a f**king good bang!! To describe the feelings in one phase..."Wet and Wild"

Washed up, change and ready to leave the place. But b4 reaching for the door, I saw the pretty ones that was busy just now, shd hav waited awhile I say, and so after few days,I went back the 2nd time and looked for her, the milf don't really sounded happy, but who cares? Lolxxx

Tried the $35 half hour session. She gave me a very basic massage(unlike the milf massage)in a big comfy room for about 20 mins before popping the GQ. Told her I didn't bring enough money and declined but she was willing to do a BJ for a slightly lower price.

Went ahead and to my surprise, she was even ready to suck it WITHOUT CAPS!!!, so without wasting anytime getting caps, she spread my legs and lick my nuts, I sure like those feelings. She then grab my little bro and start teasing with her tongue before putting it whole in her mouth, the feel of w/o caps are totally different, before I knew it, my load shoot out and guess what? Into her mouth...heavenly!!! . Bath, paid and I left the place a happy man.

Second time i went back to find her again, Paid $50 for one full hour of massage. This time round I was being massage with skill, (maybe it was my 2nd time with her), popped the GQ after a good massage, went for the full service asking without caps, she hesitate at 1st and then agreed, Worth every dollar. The wet and juicy feeling without caps, I went off as a happy man again. The info is as followed but those still not sure can pm me for details.

R*s* Beauty spa

wet and wild milf
Look for tina

without caps
look for anna

please up me bros, thanks for reading, apologise for the long story TS, respect you for being dare to go RAW. You better pray hard that she is clean. Your FR aready expose the location leh.

gorb
14-09-2015, 09:04 AM
TS, respect you for being dare to go RAW. You better pray hard that she is clean. Your FR aready expose the location leh.

He meant Bbbj without cap.

theDarkness
14-09-2015, 09:10 AM
He meant Bbbj without cap.

Ts did full service raw. See 5th last para.

kikkiboy76
14-09-2015, 09:18 AM

sean99
14-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Bro ts, which countries they from? I don't really like viet or cam .....

exactmatxspeed
14-09-2015, 10:49 AM
this joint mainly all viets

userme
14-09-2015, 10:55 AM
nice post,
can share the ctc location?
thx

conquest9
14-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Hmm... a bit dangerous liao cos quite exposed already... there are only that many place along that stretch... Be careful bros

sianren
14-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Sound more like a sabo post than asking for point though...Which girl nowadays want RAW to ruin their life....:confused:

sfh2110
14-09-2015, 11:58 AM
Sorry TS, but I believe you deserve to be zapped. Any Tom, Dick or Harry will able to figure out the place now. This is NOT how you get points, nor is it the way to get business for that place. It is, however, a good way to draw the attention of the authorities.

I used to go there, but I've found cheaper and better alternatives already. They are well above market prices by the way.

retepoet
14-09-2015, 12:00 PM
fully agreed :D

Sorry TS, but I believe you deserve to be zapped. Any Tom, Dick or Harry will able to figure out the place now. This is NOT how you get points, nor is it the way to get business for that place. It is, however, a good way to draw the attention of the authorities.

I used to go there, but I've found cheaper and better alternatives already. They are well above market prices by the way.

Ken79
14-09-2015, 09:22 PM
very long never chiong thomson liao (years) as i've been visiting other places, so recently go recce a bit but most joints are viet/cambodia, not that i have a big problem with that but most are not lookers to begin with so after walking 4-5 shops i left the area.

last time in the mid 2000s the joints here were staffed with fair/pretty prcs

Misterm
14-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Bro can share ctc.TQ

edwardthy
15-09-2015, 08:01 AM
Hi bro
I like yr FR
Can share
Thanks

sean99
15-09-2015, 08:31 AM
this joint mainly all viets

Then I am not surprise that he was given raw bj and sex....viet r very wild.

steadystrike
15-09-2015, 10:46 AM
Bro, can share location or ctc? Thks

NiaoRenn
15-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Thanks bro. Tried the same joint with another 20yo. New in town and never done this before. I'm her third customer and the two before were old uncles.

She didn't dare to ask GQ and I told her I want full without caps like my friend who came before. She hesitated and give me a blur look, as if asking if her colleagues also does the same. Went ahead and amazingly surprised!! Raw and cum inside fully.

Her name is Tiffany. Good luck bros! I already rtf twice. Both loaded

M0ntblanc
15-09-2015, 11:58 AM
Wtf raw... Good luck with e std n all sort of mess that come along with it... There used to be a few shop that e girls do raw end up av know le raid the places like nuts so good luck to this place

Guppie888
15-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Thanks bro. Tried the same joint with another 20yo. New in town and never done this before. I'm her third customer and the two before were old uncles.

She didn't dare to ask GQ and I told her I want full without caps like my friend who came before. She hesitated and give me a blur look, as if asking if her colleagues also does the same. Went ahead and amazingly surprised!! Raw and cum inside fully.

Her name is Tiffany. Good luck bros! I already rtf twice. Both loaded

Seriously! Very dangerous leh, Cheong safe bro

FatSpider
15-09-2015, 12:16 PM
power la dey...
can shoot inside make baby

NiaoRenn
15-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Took the risk and went for it. Tried Tiffany twice, young girl at 20yo. YOLO.

Surprised that she allowed loading inside. Good sound proof rooms.

tropiccana
15-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Power sia....

NiaoRenn
15-09-2015, 12:24 PM
By the way, many bros private message me for contact. I will leave it to the owner thread to give out. Too dangerous.

FatSpider
15-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Yolo sia
power bagus !

Specialboy
15-09-2015, 01:01 PM
This Viet joint very dangerous now after reading the FRs by bros that they gotten RAW by the MLs.
Agree with one of the bro the MLs charged overprice.

Luckily me not a regular there.

Lanmianbao
15-09-2015, 05:12 PM
raw is WAR .. Good luck to u TS

bonsoir
15-09-2015, 05:31 PM
RAW is WAR TS....
dont' ever take such risks and also put fellow bro's here at risk too....
Never EVER do RAW....:(

kumweng
15-09-2015, 09:03 PM

R*s* Beauty spa

wet and wild milf
Look for tina

without caps
look for anna

Can PM me the address

Ken79
15-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Bro, all it takes is for you to meet an infected girl or this Tiffany raw with another infected guy and will spread to you (and others), after that it is not only YOLO, it will become YLTR (you'd live to regret) or worse YWLL (you won't live long).

I know someone who went raw and contracted herpes, now he can't have a decent relationship anymore because it will infect the gf.

Please understand that at any rate FLs/MLs go through more guys (all sorts of guys), in a day than you would in months, think about the risk.

Meanwhile maybe you can partner with TS to go for a checkup lol!

NiaoRenn
15-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Tried quite a number of them, quite safe

romidogdog
16-09-2015, 12:24 AM
TS, respect you for being dare to go RAW. You better pray hard that she is clean. Your FR aready expose the location leh. Lol, 1 bro zap me for giving above comments by saying " disapproval". As long as you're happy and feel proud by zapping pls go ahead and zap more. Nowadays rep points means nothing to me anymore :D.

archer69
16-09-2015, 12:43 AM

Tried her RAW multiple times. Feel so good loading inside her.

spicyroll
16-09-2015, 03:17 AM
Tried her RAW multiple times. Feel so good loading inside her.
Bro, initially when i read TS and your FRs, i was tempted to ask for ctc but after more consideration, i decided not to. Seriously, don't play with fire. Better safe than sorry, bro. Would also extend same advice to TS bro. Its not worth it.

tropiccana
16-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Bro, initially when i read TS and your FRs, i was tempted to ask for ctc but after more consideration, i decided not to. Seriously, don't play with fire. Better safe than sorry, bro. Would also extend same advice to TS bro. Its not worth it.

I thought MP is safe. But.... Think again...:(

sfh2110
16-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Lol, 1 bro zap me for giving above comments by saying " disapproval". As long as you're happy and feel proud by zapping pls go ahead and zap more. Nowadays rep points means nothing to me anymore :D.

Same here bro. I only said that TS deserves to be zapped but I didn't even zap; and I got zapped instead. My issue is the giving away of the place, not whether you did it raw or not. You can do whatever you want and it is not my problem, but taking away the our enjoyment is.

Fortunately some sensible bros upped me a bit. Thanks for support guys, and continue to keep our places safe.

newyorker88
16-09-2015, 10:58 AM

You deserved to be zapped. Although I did not zap...

1) U wrote so openly the names, n joint place.

2) for having sex with no protection( FJ) in commercial place. That is dangerous to yourself, the woman n others in future.

3) U are potentially destroying others rice bowl as well.

erosenin
17-09-2015, 02:49 AM
My sincere apologies bros, 1st time so don't really know how to go about, I noticed some comments on saying that i'm trying to sabo and so on, really don't meant to, how do I edit this post?

Steventan
17-09-2015, 07:40 AM
My sincere apologies bros, 1st time so don't really know how to go about, I noticed some comments on saying that i'm trying to sabo and so on, really don't meant to, how do I edit this post?

What's done can't be undone. BTW there's an Edit button at the bottom off your thread.

sfh2110
17-09-2015, 09:36 AM

Look all the other posts la bro. Since when have you seen posts where the place is described in such detail that it is so easy to pinpoint?

Never mention the name of the joint. Never specify the road, never specify any nearby landmarks. Just give the general area (N/S/E/W/NE/NW) because people who read up more will know where you are talking about. If you want to, give some clues that only the people who are familiar with that area will know about.

Only give the details to people who PM you, and please check if they are at least active. I never give contacts to anyone who's 20 posts are all "pls can i have ctcs" - these are usually people who are horny but have no balls to do anything about it. They might also be fresh accounts set up under the pretense to get infomation.

loneyheart
17-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Its just like lok lok ... stick yr meat stick into the satay gravy n end up yr meat stick full of satay gravy n look like it too :D RAW :eek:
U mayb safe 10x but number 11 ?? good luck bros
No No for me just want to b slow n steady thru my SEX live ... just IMHO
Enjoy bros n hope not to see u appeared in t sexual health issue section to KPKB

BTech
17-09-2015, 11:59 AM
I raw her too.

After my herpes subsided and no viable sores, I upped her.
With visable sores I scared kanna rejected.
Should be safe.

kumweng
17-09-2015, 12:53 PM
I raw her too.

Should be safe.

Anyone can share the contact with me....
Many thks :-)

fatso60
17-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Bro care to share details

assrimmer
17-09-2015, 01:31 PM
TS, respect you for being dare to go RAW. You better pray hard that she is clean. Your FR aready expose the location leh.

Agreed, one can catch all sorts of STDs or even worse if go raw

littlekim
17-09-2015, 02:46 PM
bro can share?thanks!

Ken79
17-09-2015, 10:34 PM
seems like quite a few bros upped her raw? lol

soundworks
22-09-2015, 09:41 AM
seems like quite a few bros upped her raw? lol

I think same person.....

flyingbullet
22-09-2015, 12:08 PM
I raw her too.

Should be safe.

Let's see who dares to up her raw after you....:D:D
Thanks for the comic relief.
But seriously I'd play safe and play long, rather than get the extra high and extra risk.
Peace.

archer69
23-09-2015, 04:03 PM
This girl is clean lah.
Tried her again, can't resist unloading my cum inside her.
Really felt so good.

HornyKingKong
23-09-2015, 04:17 PM
Bro, pls share ctc. Thks.

darkness4311666
25-09-2015, 05:27 AM
bro care to share

Kelvyn
01-10-2015, 09:22 PM
Think i want to speak up this joint. Recently visited and asked them is it they do raw. The answer was a straight NO. The ml says its a case of competitor sabo. Even if the bro realli did raw, does he have to advertise here so openly? Think about it.

bigangry
01-10-2015, 11:09 PM
sound more and more like a super big sabo case
either that or singapore really have a lot of idiots

either way i am skipping this joint.

archer69
01-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Think i want to speak up this joint. Recently visited and asked them is it they do raw. The answer was a straight NO. The ml says its a case of competitor sabo. Even if the bro realli did raw, does he have to advertise here so openly? Think about it.

Sabo or not you should be able to tell. You are not new in this forum. See also other thread some even can get raw by adding $.
Whatelse Chinatown? You asked and expect say big YES.

But TS intention to open this thread is we don't know.

Anyway better take a rest for now, not only this place.

jaglooking4u
14-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Just went to the spa. No need to ask contact. Based on TS description in 1st post, you will be able to find the place.

It is confirmed a sabo case. Tiffany even changed her name to Wendy to avoid the troubles. Anyway, no raw FJ. Their price is slightly higher than market. Saw a chiobu called Lisa.

Overall, I think not worth it. No offense.

newyorker88
14-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Just went to the spa. No need to ask contact. Based on TS description in 1st post, you will be able to find the place.

It is confirmed a sabo case. Tiffany even changed her name to Wendy to avoid the troubles. Anyway, no raw FJ. Their price is slightly higher than market. Saw a chiobu called Lisa.

Overall, I think not worth it. No offense.

Thanks for the FR.. TS is out to sabo.

ringo6668
14-10-2015, 04:12 PM
I think TS just want to up his point by writing a good FR but that's not the way.I believe if you provide true and good contacts the bros out there will up you automatically.If I have a raw case I will keep to myself.

jaglooking4u
16-10-2015, 08:03 AM
I was zapped 15 points after posting this honest FR.

If you find my FR useful (save you a trip and money), please up me. Many thanks.

Xguy
16-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Senior bros.. any Viet/Camb joints in the East side..please share if poss.. thanks!!

AQUARIUS88873
18-01-2016, 06:54 AM
can share contact thanks