PDA

View Full Version : The lustful game I played

ponybabe
13-09-2015, 07:23 PM
I was heartbroken, curious and decided to try my luck at being a freelancer for just few months. I just turned 21 then. It was crazy though - who would have expected an educated, pretty, local chinese to be doing this? Just did it on part time, esp on nights i felt especially horny. I used websites like locanto and that got me my first few guys.

I just wanted the fun, not the money (though my rates are not dirt cheap), and i guess that made the guys love it. I am definitely not gorgeous, had C cup, big ass and a nice average curvy body, but being able to banter with them and talk about things made things interesting. Had no agents so it was abit scary, but I decided to just try my luck since i could pick who I wanted to be with.

Met the first guy and I was fucking nervous. Wore my black dress, put on makeup and wore my high heels. Fuck I even wore my G string and my favourite bra so I could seduce him.

The guy was in his 20s, and it was different because he seem to be doing this quite often while it was my first time. We met at the hotel and we settled in. It felt so good to see his hard dick standing within his pants while we were in the lift. Upon entering the room he couldn't take it and took off his pants, wore the condom and banged me against the wall till he came.

I moaned and he smacked my ass while banging me from the back. I loved it so much.

I didn't want to give him a break and while showering..
I surprised him by going down to give him a blowjob while looking up and winking at him.

That very day, we banged 3 times and my my, I guess it started my look for the next guy ;)

Next up - my first 3some :p

Icereine
14-09-2015, 03:59 PM
wow.
Wonder could i be the next? :P

DowntownWest
14-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Good start ..... camping here :)

TheTerminator
14-09-2015, 04:39 PM
very interesting

SatayMaiHum
14-09-2015, 04:49 PM
very interesting

Stories by ladies are always interesting :D

OnOffPreggy
14-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Should be another interesting thread ....

ponybabe
14-09-2015, 05:56 PM
Hahahah cheeky ah someone! #youwish
I kinda stop FL already, only do it w my 1-2 regular clients if i do feel the urge as they always ask hahaha

wow.
Wonder could i be the next? :P

14-09-2015, 08:26 PM
TS your like to ride ...... a pony? :p

ah rat
14-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Ts,able to share pixs of yr neh neh & pussy :p

BMW69
14-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Ts,able to share pixs of yr neh neh & pussy :p

Please share sis

Choon Peng
15-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Please share your picture for us to imagine!

cuntninia
15-09-2015, 02:16 AM
Please share more of your encounters :)

Yessir
15-09-2015, 11:07 AM
Pitching a tent together with N95 mask and oxygen tank .

lonelykelvin
15-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Ponybabe, you have so many mails! Please clear them.
I like to send you a mail.
However, I'm coming back for more!.

JohnHandcock
15-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Pitching a tent together with N95 mask and oxygen tank .

No haze in sbf lah :D

ponybabe
16-09-2015, 04:45 AM
Before I move into the threesome, thought I'd share how I met my regular guy that I was comfortable, I've only served 3 clients when I was a FL for awhile for some flings in sg. Lets call him Ben!

So Ben and I met for dinner because we needed to meetup to see each other faces and all. Ben was a gentleman, in his 30s and saying how I'm too young and we shared some interest, it was a light dinner afterall before we both decide if he would hire me and we fuck a night outside.

The whole conversation was absolutely fun for me because I purposely wore a dress that could reveal my cleavage at the front, and while eating and catching his stares at my boobs from time to time, i'd run my hand down him and get a sense if he had a hard on :D

I guided his hand to my boob
"big enough for you anot, you like?"

He squeezed it
"wah fuck just nice, you C cup isit?"
"buey tahan already can we go off from dinner"

So as we were done, he said, got time not, can i bang you?
Our area had no hotels and we didn't have much time left...

Ben: "Do you mind if we do it in the car?"

Me: "mmmm, don't mind la but dangerous not! I scared leh never do before"

Ben: "Don't worry i know secluded car park"

It was kinda awkward cause he wore jeans

Side note: if girls can wear dresses for fast access, can your stop wearing jeans with belts? So inconvenient my goodness.

But man, when we got to the back...

His dick was full blown and standing and I couldn't take it any more.
I had to cheekily shift my ass and stroke his dick..

"bang me now please"

He inserted me from my favourite doggy position and I was so tight, because I didn't have much experience and he was kinda like the second guy after my brokeup to have sex with.

"Yes, fuck yes!!!"

Upon hearing my moans and asking him to fuck me harder, he rammed harder and harder and I guided him to hold and grab my boobies at the front.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum now!!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!" He cummed as he grabbed and squeezed my boobies.

But then, as usual the awkward part because he had to pass me the cash after wearing our stuff. Both of us felt kinda shag and he send me home safely. Guess it was a really really nice experience for me because the dinner and sex was so good ;)

Then again, he is so mischievous that he went back and after a few days ask me..

"eh your first car sex good not? I perform ok hor?"
"I wanna get all your first sia, have you tried a threesome? I got a bro that is keen after I told him, this is like our fantasy sia, mini gang bang you can anot"

To be continued..

nocomenogo
16-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Camping for 3some !!!! :D

kirk
17-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Waiting for next instalment .

SamsungS5
17-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Keep going .... :)

FookPartner
17-09-2015, 03:18 PM