PDA

View Full Version : Either Sinkies are 69% Hopeless or PAP committed Electoral Fraud

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-09-2015, 09:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

From HWZ forum

Either Sinkies are 69% Hopeless OR The PAP Committed Electoral Fraud
There's only 2 possibilities to explain the 10% swing to PAP.

Yes, the gahmen give out carrots (but they do that every year). Yes, there may be the LKY effect. FARK the SG50, you idiots celebrate national enslavement day? Yes, we have lots of new shitizens. But are these factors enough to explain a 10% SWING nationwide?

FARK NO.

Despite the situation being worse in 2015 than in 2011, why are Sinkies still voting for the Lee dynasty? If the election results are really not fudged, then I come to the conclusion that Sinkies are truly hopeless. You Sinkies think you are so great, look down on our Malaysian (or "Mudlaysians" as some would call them) friends across the causeway? Guess what, the joke is on you! The Malaysians are much smarter than you, look at their GE 2008!!! For the 31% patriots out there, better leave this sinking ship before it's too late! Create a better life for yourself, and for your children (if you have any).

Ball-less pathetic Sinkies. I curse you farkers that you end up dying collecting cardboards and receiving peanuts from your CPF. I curse that your children (if you have any) all commit suicide from the stressful environment, and seriously end the line of Sinkies because evolution needs to get rid of the useless s-h-i-t type like YOU!

OR

To be honest I can't believe that Sinkies are that stupid. Yes, they are stupid, but are they THAT STUPID? Come on Sinkies, have you not suffered enough in the last 10 years, and being butt-farked so hard until it's sore and bleeding now? If Sinkies are not that stupid, then that implies that THE PAP CHEATED, and swapped the boxes during transport and stuffed them with 69% supporting votes. How come LHL's GRC this year is the top performer, when he was 60% back in 2011? How come the election department released "sample polls" this year, if not to "wayang" that the final results are reliable?

Look at historical data on popular votes:
http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image
http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/chart1-650x308.png (http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/chart1-650x308.png)

The trend has reversed. How can it be? Even when the swing goes in PAP favor, it has NEVER swung at about 10% (5% is the norm), EXCEPT in 2001, and there were extraordinary geopolitical circumstances behind that. So what's so special about this year? Even with Old Fart's death and New Shitizens, that has to be balanced out by the worsening situation in Sinkapore since 2011. 10% swing? My foot!!!

You opposition volunteers, did you transport the vote boxes correctly? Did you handcuff the box to your hand, and never let it out of sight, and even take a piss with the box in the toilet guarding it with your life? Or did you hand it over to the agents of the LEEgime when you transported it from the polling station to the counting area, allowing the LEEgime to swap out these boxes with "fixed ones". Congrants PINKY, you have truly FIXED the opposition. The man is true to his word, finally!!! If you can't win the erection, then you fix it hard!!!

Either way, this country is gone case. Maybe Sinkies are that stupid (never underestimate Stockholm Syndrome), or maybe the PAP cheated (since we have no independent observers). Thank god I migrated out a few years back, and now I will certainly not come back, not even for holiday or to see my family.

Enjoy being FARKED IN THE ARSE SINKIES AND DIE COLLECTING CARDBOARD!!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216177-Either-Sinkies-are-69-Hopeless-or-PAP-committed-Electoral-Fraud&goto=newpost).