PDA

View Full Version : Penang sch couple

Necromancer II
04-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi bro! anyone has the malaysian sch couple who recorded thier own naked clips? Just saw the newspaper reported two young teens from a famous penang sch had accidentally exposed thier hp video clips taken by the boyfriend during thier hunky punky session. PLs kindly post here to let our bros enjoy..thks so much ! :D

andromedia
04-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Hmm... that clip has actually been spreading around the Internet for some time before it made it's way to the headlines... I knew because I have seen that clip quite some time ago, and was rather suprised to see it again on the news after so long...

Would anybody object if I post that clip up? I honestly do not want to ask for trouble. Should there be anyone against the idea of me posting up the clip, do let me know. 1 negative reply, and I shall not post it up... I do not wish to offend anybody...

Or alternatively, to those whom are very interested in getting their hands on the clip, PM me. And please, for reasons, no leechers. I believed many brothers in here are sick of leechers. Only those members whom has been around for some time or at least those whom has contributed to the forum will be entertained, and no, I don't need you to add my reputations for it. I am here to share while trying not to offend anybody...

Sharing is caring...

ragnarclaw
04-07-2006, 03:33 PM
I've no object but maybe you can sent Pm to me..:D

andromedia
04-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Wah! Could you be that lazy to even PM me for a request? :p

jimmyccc
04-07-2006, 03:57 PM
bro... why don't u just upload it to a free host and post the link here? that would be much easier for everyone... ;)

sing1nitestand
04-07-2006, 04:05 PM
bo... why don't u just upload it to a free host and post the link here? that would be much easier for everyone... ;)
true, agree....:D

andromedia
04-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Brother Jimmy... I do not wish to offend anybody.

As I have mentioned before, this clip has been circulating on the Internet for quite some time. I have seen it quite some time ago. I am rather suprised that it made it's way to the Malaysian press recently and made headlines.

I didn't post the link here because I do not want leechers to report and kill the link. Besides that, I do not wish some fellow brothers to blame me for posting some old materials that they have seen before. As I said, that clip has been circulating for quite some time. Even some fellow brothers whom PM-ed me for the link claimed that they have seen it before...

I hope you do understand what I mean...

brotherly
04-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Brother Jimmy... I do not wish to offend anybody.

As I have mentioned before, this clip has been circulating on the Internet for quite some time. I have seen it quite some time ago. I am rather suprised that it made it's way to the Malaysian press recently and made headlines.

I didn't post the link here because I do not want leechers to report and kill the link. Besides that, I do not wish some fellow brothers to blame me for posting some old materials that they have seen before. As I said, that clip has been circulating for quite some time. Even some fellow brothers whom PM-ed me for the link claimed that they have seen it before...

I hope you do understand what I mean...

In the first place..you should not post here to claim you have the clip..if you have so much concern rite?;)

andromedia
04-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Hmm... true also... but then again, if everyone just come in here to hunt for downloads and not share, then this place will eventually dies off right?

Perhaps next time I shall just restrict myself to share things with brothers with at least a year stay with SBF... :p

brotherly
04-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Hmm... true also... but then again, if everyone just come in here to hunt for downloads and not share, then this place will eventually dies off right?

Perhaps next time I shall just restrict myself to share things with brothers with at least a year stay with SBF... :p

Based on you joined date..you have not stay in SBF for a year rite..so why you wanna set such restriction?:confused:

andromedia
04-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Hmm... let's see...

Because I am have been through something you have yet to go through? Some good fellow brothers have enlightened me something I ought to know.

Regardless of how much you wish to share, self-protection is a must. There are too much spy, reporters... undercovers... they do stuff like reporting joints, killing shared links... stuff like that. Some brothers here are serious in sharing their experience and informations but some of them here are also trying their best to kill out every single effort made by those brothers.

Take a look at those recent topics and you shall understand why.

It doesn't matter when I joined... I understand the hardship and the trouble one would have to go through... spending time uploading and re-uploading only to have some prick to go report the link and kill it. Those whom has shared would understand that kind of frustration. You would too if you have shared...

Necromancer II
04-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Hi bro andromedia, i personally understand how you feel and how this forum works indeed.As a matter of fact i think no one suppose to blame you for not posting in public. I started this thread out of goodwill so that bros here can have more clips to enjoy. Thanks bro andromedia for letting us know he has the clip! :D

andyqkw
04-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Received the link from bro andromedia and just to let you guys know that it is actually the foonyew video clip which I believe that alot of you have seen it before...

andromedia
04-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Received the link from bro andromedia and just to let you guys know that it is actually the foonyew video clip which I believe that alot of you have seen it before...

So, even the filename itself is the same... good... save all the confussion... :D

Thanks brother andyqkw for highlighting this. This will save many brothers' time for not having to download the clip again.

And latest update from the Malaysian paper (which confirmed what I said was true)... the clip (foonyew.3gp) was not taken in Penang. It was taken more than a year ago somewhere in Johor. Investigations are still on it's way... see if the papers says anything about it in the next few days...

jimmyccc
04-07-2006, 09:37 PM
now that we all know it's an old clip... let the matter RIP... hahahahaha...

GLer
04-07-2006, 10:20 PM
maybe some bro can send me see see too :rolleyes:

omega_x
04-07-2006, 11:02 PM
No punk intendeds. Malay or Chinese?

For a large corrections of Malay clips (think quite abit of blooders here knows rahs), can check this blog - http://www.faizaloratie.blogspot.com/

For chinese clips, we need more directors first :P

hockz
05-07-2006, 06:12 AM
wow, think u all better than most PI and police, with a look know that clip from a few years. they still need to go investigating for so long. :D

So, even the filename itself is the same... good... save all the confussion... :D

Thanks brother andyqkw for highlighting this. This will save many brothers' time for not having to download the clip again.

And latest update from the Malaysian paper (which confirmed what I said was true)... the clip (foonyew.3gp) was not taken in Penang. It was taken more than a year ago somewhere in Johor. Investigations are still on it's way... see if the papers says anything about it in the next few days...

zhivago
05-07-2006, 08:40 AM
No punk intendeds. Malay or Chinese?

For chinese clips, we need more directors first :P
chinese.

I think we needs more collaboration with handphone repairs technician to enlarge our databases... there are some directors hiding around waiting for his budding talent to be discovered... :D

andromedia
05-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Yea... let this thread RIP... case close...

Hehehe... despite me clarifying every single possible details I know, there are still people out there whom are unhappy with me... but oh well, nothing and no one in this world are so good that someone, somewhere out there will not hate them... and I am not even close to good... I guess I deserve that zap I guess... :rolleyes:

Anyway... peace out brothers and keep on sharing... :)

andromedia
05-07-2006, 09:34 AM
chinese.

I think we needs more collaboration with handphone repairs technician to enlarge our databases... there are some directors hiding around waiting for his budding talent to be discovered... :D

Hahaha... it's true that most clips and pictures that got circulated on the Internet originated through them. Some careless but kinky mobile owners should really start to be more careful and alert with the contents in their mobile...

I NEVER allow anybody to touch my mobile... :p

zhivago
05-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Some careless but kinky mobile owners should really start to be more careful and alert with the contents in their mobile...

I NEVER allow anybody to touch my mobile... :p
itz true... sometime, they trust those technicians and things get ugly(which is of benefits to us, I presume)... They totally misplace their trust.

For me, I store every personal things in my mmc and remove it if my phone ever gets to them...

andromedia
05-07-2006, 09:53 AM
That is too not safe... I save it in SD... hehehe... at least a little safer... :p