PDA

View Full Version : Palyboy 山木庚 gloating after face saving rescue from Kebun Bahru

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-09-2015, 10:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece Shit Times hxxp://www.straitstimes.com/politics/significant-reversal-for-wp-because-voters-cant-be-hoodwinked-shanmugam

PEASANTPORE - The results of the Procedural Erections show a "significant reversal" in support for the Labour Party, and the key reason is that local peasants are stupid, indolent can be hoodwinked by Ruler Loong and vote buying goodies, said Kangaroo Law and Vassal Relation Minion 山木庚 on Saturday.

The Labour Pariahs lost the Punggol East seat to the Ruler Loong and retained Aljunied GRC and Hougang SMC, but with slimmer margins than before.

"Ha ha ha, 5 more years of million dollar pay for me, thanks to stupid peasants. Goes to show vote buying with pork barrels and gerrymandering does the trick all the time," said 山木庚.

Speaking to ISD swines pretending to be reporters ahead of a Thank You parade in Nee Soon GRC, which his PAP team retained with low 66.83 per cent of the votes against a WP challenge, 山木庚 said:

"I think the clue is in what Ah Lian the loser said last night: municipal issues. The peasants, they are very easily conned by regime lackeys. We sabotage Punggol East, sabotage means got municipal issues. You say, everyone say, only Labour kenna sabo, so they wised up, suck Charles Chong cock got better pork barrel, why not defect?"

"I can cite another another example, got affairs, kenna sabo but my loyalty to Ruler Loong means I got away scotch free, just arrange another marriage and all is well, loyalty to the Prince has its rewards."

"We only need 50.1% of Punggol East peasants to be 'kia si', enough liao, tell them if they want to rebel, then Ruler Loong and his minions sure turn Punggol East into a slum, stupid indolent peasants, being indolent peasants, just 50.1% cum and kowtow to Ruler Loong enough liao, ha ha ha, hee hee hee, hoo hoo hoo!"

山木庚 was referring to questions about how the WP-run Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council has managed peasants' funds.

"If Ruler Loong say, got problems with accounts, who dare to say no problems even through many old peasants know we use town council accounts to set traps and sabo the Labour Pariahs," he said.

"And Labour must know they can't take Ruler Loong for granted. The peasants too cannot, and that's the universal truth in Peasantpore."

He said that the Erections results are a "proof" of the approach that the regime has adopted in dirty politics, which is to devise traps in town councils and demonized the rebels as baboons in town council management.

"Yet no peasant dare to question why $2 dollar shell company AIM get the town council accounting system. This is dirty politics but heh heh, since Ruler Loong is the boss, what can the rebels do?"

The regime's landslide would be taken for granted by the lackeys, he added; the strong mandate would be taken as impetus "to punish to Hougang, Aljunied and import more cheap labour and start another round of fee and fare hikes.

"Because our peasants are stupid, Ruler Loong say Labour Pariahs do wrong things, local peasants get the message and punish all opposition swines."

"This is a message to Jane Austen rebels, 69.9% peasants have spoken, they want 6.9 million peasants, wage depression, foreign competition, fare and fee hikes, no need to speak up for them for 10 years!"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?216143-Palyboy-???-gloating-after-face-saving-rescue-from-Kebun-Bahru&goto=newpost).