PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Huge Asses to bang!!!

adamking80
04-07-2006, 12:15 PM
http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adamking_80/detail?.dir=/8764scd&.dnm=cf9dscd.jpg&.src=ph

bros, i'm into big fat ass... like the one in the picture... i don't mind if its on someone 40+ and 50+... cos usually such flabby ass are found on more mature women except maybe jennifer lopez... I'M AN ASS MAN!!!

any bros with good lobangs can kindly pm me?!? chinese/malay/indian/ang moh/FL/masseur/WL/old/syt - anything also can la... ass long ass ass is big and fat!!!

i have some nice FL with huge knockers (.)(.) to share too...

:cool:

siow_pan
04-07-2006, 01:16 PM
i think you will like Jia Yu (posted by Bro Alongkia)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53530

PegasusBoy
04-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Bro Adam,

Strange liking you've got for big asses. Normally people like the small cute asses:D

sgblackdevil
04-07-2006, 02:52 PM
I like firm pointed ass.....:D

adamking80
04-07-2006, 11:11 PM
i think you will like Jia Yu (posted by Bro Alongkia)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53530

i've tried her around january this year... so-so for me only... haha... huge knockers but i'm looking for bigger, meatier and fatter ass!!! :D

adamking80
04-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Bro Adam,

Strange liking you've got for big asses. Normally people like the small cute asses:D

its a fetish i have... just like some people might like nurse costume or school uniform... big breast, small feet or pink nipples... i just prefer fat ass... haha... my fetish la...:D

raftwee
05-07-2006, 08:30 AM
its a fetish i have... just like some people might like nurse costume or school uniform... big breast, small feet or pink nipples... i just prefer fat ass... haha... my fetish la...:D

I do not know if this helps...Lor 15 sat afternoon esp the coffshops opp the fruit stalls. there are lots of milfs and a few big ones. but like what you wanted, they are mature ones..All you need to do is to buy a coffee and watch the big asses swim by and flash a smile..futher more you might get some pretty info from those old uncles and old cheongsters...hope you get your fish

adamking80
05-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I do not know if this helps...Lor 15 sat afternoon esp the coffshops opp the fruit stalls. there are lots of milfs and a few big ones. but like what you wanted, they are mature ones..All you need to do is to buy a coffee and watch the big asses swim by and flash a smile..futher more you might get some pretty info from those old uncles and old cheongsters...hope you get your fish

thanks bro for your info... i'll head down when i have time to kill...

in the meantime, bros with asses can still contact me!!! :D

devildog23
05-07-2006, 10:42 AM
What about Sharon ( from Bro markman )? See thread "Mature OL BBJ". :mad:

adamking80
05-07-2006, 11:38 AM
What about Sharon ( from Bro markman )? See thread "Mature OL BBJ". :mad:

bro, this thread belongs to Jessy... :confused:

adamking80
05-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Well....when talking about asses....how can the self-proclaimed biggest ASS lover in SB miss out....

bro, you into asses to?!? haha... finally i found a kaki...

tell me more about this cherry bro... :cool:

adamking80
07-07-2006, 12:49 AM
any more asses to recommended??? :D

adamking80
07-07-2006, 08:46 PM
i tried calling flamingo HC today to make a booking with cherry... lines are dead... and i saw in other threads that it will be closing in july... true? any other ways to contact cherry?

Shakyywayy
08-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Talking about asses, haha. I'm a big fan of butts too. Last nite, spotted one MILF PRC with a BIG ass. As she was wearing tight white pants, her asses really protrude. I was tempting of oning her but her look can't really make it leh. Maybe just do doggie, so no need to look at her, hehe:)

adamking80
08-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Last nite, spotted one MILF PRC with a BIG ass. As she was wearing tight white pants, her asses really protrude. I was tempting of oning her but her look can't really make it leh.

where did you see her?!? at least ask her number mah... pass me i help you vet first... haha...:D

another butt lover found!!!

laodi123456789
08-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Are you going to do AJ with those huge asses, or onli FJ?

Shakyywayy
09-07-2006, 05:53 AM
where did you see her?!? at least ask her number mah... pass me i help you vet first... haha...:D

another butt lover found!!!

Last seen her at L18. She's not difficult to spot as she's pretty tall. Waiting for u to try first, hehe

And another one spotted, an AM at L10. Small, petite size BUT with extremely protruding ass, like an extra padded pillow add on. Feel like spanking it :D

adamking80
09-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Are you going to do AJ with those huge asses, or onli FJ?

both if she does allow... otherwise, must accpet her wishes...

Ang2006
10-07-2006, 12:52 AM
Dear Bro adamking8o

Since you are interested in banging huge asses. I have tried a Malay WL called Siti at House 7 at Desker Road yesterday (not sure whether to post in the Desker thread instead?). Quite an enjoyable experience.

Overall she is very heavy (90-100kg) and therefore has a very very big ass and huge boobs. However, she is clean, pleasant looking and has a friendly smile. No bad breath or odour.

Very good for doggie and cheap at $20. No rush (can TCSS) and very accomodating.

However, no BJ or AJ. Enjoy the bang!

forbidden98a
10-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Dear Bro adamking8o

Very good for doggie and cheap at $20. No rush (can TCSS) and very accomodating.

However, no BJ or AJ. Enjoy the bang!
thats interesting

adamking80
10-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Last seen her at L18. She's not difficult to spot as she's pretty tall. Waiting for u to try first, hehe

And another one spotted, an AM at L10. Small, petite size BUT with extremely protruding ass, like an extra padded pillow add on. Feel like spanking it :D

i went down yesterday... can't find...

breastworship
10-07-2006, 08:19 PM
you are sincereli true to your desire. RESPECT!

Shakyywayy
11-07-2006, 02:15 AM
i went down yesterday... can't find...

I was there last nite too but she wasn't there too. Maybe sometimes, they do walk around or maybe, someone on her leh..:)

adamking80
16-07-2006, 12:09 PM
no huge asses... and i was bored last night... so i went to yuan ing TN at yishun block 400+... had cindy again... woman with D boobs to make up for my craving for ass...:(

adamking80
16-07-2006, 02:59 PM
check out:

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adamking_80/album?.dir=/8764scd&.src=ph

more nice asses added... :D

these are what i like... :cool:

adamking80
17-07-2006, 10:59 AM
http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adamking_80/detail?.dir=8764scd&.dnm=6477scd.jpg

new photo added... :D

Castrol
17-07-2006, 11:13 AM
no huge asses... and i was bored last night... so i went to yuan ing TN at yishun block 400+... had cindy again... woman with D boobs to make up for my craving for ass...:(

hey i remember cindy, her boobs are huge and heavy la... i wish i have a photo of her incredible jugs. :D

natsuki
17-07-2006, 12:11 PM
hey i remember cindy, her boobs are huge and heavy la... i wish i have a photo of her incredible jugs.

Castrol!!!!!! U nvr intro him ur incredible jug of the jugs?!!! :p Anyone wan my mugs' picture??? Sorry... No available... Hahaha...

Too heavy is a burden... :D

Frankiestine
17-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Anyone wan my mugs' picture??? Sorry... No available... Hahaha...

Princess let me lighten your load...:D

natsuki
17-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Princess let me lighten your load...:D

Sure daddy.. U nvr come bring me out how to lighten me sia... I go tell mummy u bluff me argh...:p

Castrol
17-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Castrol!!!!!! U nvr intro him ur incredible jug of the jugs?!!! Anyone wan my mugs' picture??? Sorry... No available... Hahaha...

nat nat who is the jug of all jugs? can intro me first? :D

Rideher
17-07-2006, 03:51 PM
http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adamking_80/detail?.dir=/8764scd&.dnm=cf9dscd.jpg&.src=ph

bros, i'm into big fat ass... like the one in the picture... i don't mind if its on someone 40+ and 50+... cos usually such flabby ass are found on more mature women except maybe jennifer lopez... I'M AN ASS MAN!!!

any bros with good lobangs can kindly pm me?!? chinese/malay/indian/ang moh/FL/masseur/WL/old/syt - anything also can la... ass long ass ass is big and fat!!!

i have some nice FL with huge knockers (.)(.) to share too...

Hi there Bro adamking80,

Like your thread, I'm also into mature women 40+ and 50+ with big asses and also love armpit hair. Would appreciate if you have any to intro. Tks.

natsuki
17-07-2006, 07:09 PM
nat nat who is the jug of all jugs? can intro me first? :D

No lah... i thought as a boob lover u will know alot jugs mah. Anyway,neither m i interested in those jugs... Some jugs might seems good but u never know... Anyway,good jugs bad jugs,i got eyes to see one lei... Time will tell... And i'm satisfy with my mugs... :D If i got time to buy bra later,i'll tell u my new bra size... kekeke~

adamking80
17-07-2006, 07:50 PM
And i'm satisfy with my mugs... If i got time to buy bra later,i'll tell u my new bra size... kekeke~

care to enlighten what are these mugs you are talking about? i know what jugs are... mugs are something new to me... haha... and sure... i wanna know what your bra size is... haha... ;)

bro castrol, yes... hers are huge... D cup i suppose... you used to frequent her? i'm kinda getting sick of her already... wanna try something new... :p

natsuki
17-07-2006, 08:07 PM
care to enlighten what are these mugs you are talking about? i know what jugs are... mugs are something new to me... haha... and sure... i wanna know what your bra size is... haha... ;)

cups -> mugs -> jugs... Promoting u know... From cups to mugs to jugs... Regarding my bra size,u follow me go buy bra,then u know liao mah... LoL... :p

gonjol
20-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Bro u got pm. If you like it can up my points. thanks and enjoy....

Frankiestine
20-07-2006, 11:42 AM
cups -> mugs -> jugs... Promoting u know... From cups to mugs to jugs... Regarding my bra size,u follow me go buy bra,then u know liao mah... LoL... :p
Jugs n mugs n cups....hmmm let me see

Nat oh Nat you the queen of Jug
What is the size of your cup
Fill up to the brim of my mug
Those sweet juices from your jug
My lips just wanna suck and tug
At those little cherries hidden by the cup:D

Castrol
20-07-2006, 11:42 AM
bro castrol, yes... hers are huge... D cup i suppose... you used to frequent her? i'm kinda getting sick of her already... wanna try something new... :p

bro i kanna her a few times, i always spend 10mins just rubbing her big boobs to make sure i cover every surface area. :D

Frankiestine
20-07-2006, 11:47 AM
bro i kanna her a few times, i always spend 10mins just rubbing her big boobs to make sure i cover every surface area. :D
10 mins on both surfaces or just one????:D

Castrol
20-07-2006, 12:11 PM
10 mins on both surfaces or just one????:D

it depends how hard she struggles by blocking her boobs from me... :D

Frankiestine
20-07-2006, 12:21 PM
it depends how hard she struggles by blocking her boobs from me... :D
now that will be a difficult thing to do isn;t it, given the size of those jugs...:D

breastworship
20-07-2006, 11:24 PM
i want ... but i guess now too late, rite? Got house call bo?

adamking80
24-07-2006, 11:16 AM
natsuki, i think i'd enjoy myself if i meet you... so when are you free?!? :D

Castrol
24-07-2006, 11:19 AM
natsuki, i think i'd enjoy myself if i meet you... so when are you free?!? :D

alamak bro, you should go to nat nat's thread, otherwise people think nat nat got a huge ass... :D

adamking80
25-07-2006, 11:45 AM
alamak bro, you should go to nat nat's thread, otherwise people think nat nat got a huge ass... :D

i've read her FRs... she seems to have a huge ass too... you mean she doesn't?

Sandybottom
04-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Anymore sightings of Big Asses?

I miss Cherry at Flamingo since it closed down. Anyone know where she is?

adamking80
09-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Anymore sightings of Big Asses?

I miss Cherry at Flamingo since it closed down. Anyone know where she is?

hi bros, just got back from beijing... real happening there lar...

yup... i'm also trying to locate her but to no avail... any bros with info?!?

what about any new big butts happeining in sipore... i've been away for 3 months already...:D

adamking80
25-03-2007, 04:04 PM
any new lobangs??? bro sandybottom, you still around? :D

newt
25-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey Adam, really glad to meet you man. I'm a booty fan myself, but more to full smooth bubbly type. Do we have that here? Anyway, since I'm a new player in town, I don't have any to outsource you yet, but will help out fellow bootylover if I spot the right FL down the road.

adamking80
28-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Hey Adam, really glad to meet you man. I'm a booty fan myself, but more to full smooth bubbly type. Do we have that here? Anyway, since I'm a new player in town, I don't have any to outsource you yet, but will help out fellow bootylover if I spot the right FL down the road.

haha... thats the spirit! i have known someone who has quite an ass... does massage though... FJ must negotiate yourself... let me know if you're interested... cheers!

dirty_oldman
01-04-2007, 01:57 AM
Bro i got a lobang for it... Chk out this... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68209

adamking80
03-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Bro i got a lobang for it... Chk out this... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68209

send me the contacts!!! :D seems to have a big ass... i like!!!

adamking80
04-04-2007, 01:14 PM
ah... finally managed to get a picture of my favourite ass... superbly big and fat... if only i can get to bonk this lady...

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adamking_80/detail?.dir=8764scd&.dnm=a12cscd.jpg&.src=ph

sadly, asses like this are really hard to find...

batambird
05-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Yes bro, you are right...
me too like huge asses, but so far couldnt find one here...
The ass in the photo is very nice...

adamking80
06-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Yes bro, you are right...
me too like huge asses, but so far couldnt find one here...
The ass in the photo is very nice...

sadly, such asses are a rare find... usually on aunties in their 40s or 50s? but i sure don't mind the age as long as i can ram such big and yummy ass... haha...

yes... been bio-ing this ass for a long long time... finally managed to get a shot of it... too bad is a lady from my neighbourhood... don't know how to approach her to ask for FJ... haha!!! :p

newt
09-04-2007, 11:47 PM
bro Adam maybe you wanna check out this thread? Her stats says 36 for the hips, sounds really good though. I am tempted to up her myself, but already promised some ppl, and also for a small fact that I'm almost broke already.. :D

ShAnNoN --- AnGeL's tHai OffEriNG~~ wiLD, sExY, cHeRRy bAbEeE!!! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68688)

Deson
16-04-2007, 02:07 AM
Hi,

Came across a nice huge ass when i was walking around. Big and fleshy.

http://i11.tinypic.com/2s0fq5z.jpg

Curious
16-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Bro AdamKing

you may wish to refer to

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1969113#post1969113

Regards

Curious
16-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Bro AdamKing

you may wish to refer to

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1969113#post1969113

Regards

MrWhite
16-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Huge asses rule! Especially those that like it in there or just AR. So far Zareena has one nice ass....and Farah.. :)

adamking80
20-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi,

Came across a nice huge ass when i was walking around. Big and fleshy.

walking around where and was she an FL? why is she holding a paper elephant!?! :eek:

adamking80
20-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Huge asses rule! Especially those that like it in there or just AR. So far Zareena has one nice ass....and Farah.. :)

bro, zareena who?!? i only know zarina from desker road...

as for farah, never heard about her before...

care to enlighten me on the two of them?

Deson
20-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi yes the pic i posted is a trans fl working at rowell road near the mama shop. Seen her walking around, and took the chance to snap her ASS when she was not seeing. Nice big ass... looks bigger in person though. haha.. would be posting more... when i take shots of them..

caffine_addict
18-08-2007, 04:55 AM
Hey adam,

You can try natsuki or you can refer to my FR on her - stated that when i was doing a doggie on her, her ass was shaking to the rhythm of my thrust and when you see those creamy white jingling, i'm certain you going to cum xxtra fast.

adamking80
23-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey adam,

You can try natsuki or you can refer to my FR on her - stated that when i was doing a doggie on her, her ass was shaking to the rhythm of my thrust and when you see those creamy white jingling, i'm certain you going to cum xxtra fast.

yeah... her ass really tempts... but sad thing is, her service varies greatly... some FR make her sound like a queen, others put her down real bad... i wouldn't wish to spend and get her on a lousy day... ;)

natsuki
24-08-2007, 08:18 AM
yeah... her ass really tempts... but sad thing is, her service varies greatly... some FR make her sound like a queen, others put her down real bad... i wouldn't wish to spend and get her on a lousy day... ;)

Den better dun try, u already made my day lousy before by putting planes....

Pilot~

Ask urself how many times u say wan meet in the end MIA? Boooo~~~ irresponsible!!! :mad:

飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师 飞机师!

klvnlw
24-08-2007, 09:48 AM
hi bro adamking
love the one in jean, very nice. where u took the picture? u up her before? is she a local? ha, so many Qs. but it really a nice ass

luvuass
24-08-2007, 08:45 PM
bro Adam
I also like to bonk big butt n big boobs FLs, but veri unfortunate seldom can find such type, either big on top n small bottom or small top n big butt. if come across any will PM u.

batambird
25-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Just came across a minah star, (posted FR here) with a big ass (soft ass), but boobs were not that big...am always in the look out...

adamking80
28-08-2007, 03:04 PM
hi bro adamking
love the one in jean, very nice. where u took the picture? u up her before? is she a local? ha, so many Qs. but it really a nice ass

yes... she is a local... i took the picture sometime back in a lift... love the ass on this lady... but haven't up her before... how i wish i could... they look so yummy... but she seems to be housewife type... don't know how to approach her about this question... don't wish to get a slap from her unless its by her ass... :D

adamking80
28-08-2007, 03:06 PM
bro Adam
I also like to bonk big butt n big boobs FLs, but veri unfortunate seldom can find such type, either big on top n small bottom or small top n big butt. if come across any will PM u.

wah... got small top but big bottom, i wouldn't mind lor... those huge, fat, soft asses are so tempting... it doesn't really matter how small her tits may be cos i'll be dogging her all the way... :D

anyways, will pm you a contact... try her out... might suit your taste...

adamking80
28-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Just came across a minah star, (posted FR here) with a big ass (soft ass), but boobs were not that big...am always in the look out...

bro, cannot seem to find the minah(star) you mentioned... maybe can link me?!? ;)

anyways, i'm also always on the look-out... but such yummy ass usually only found on late 40's and 50's milf... don't really know can approach them regarding this subject or not... :p

anyways, will pm you a contact... try her out... might suit your taste...

adamking80
28-08-2007, 03:21 PM
some clips of asses i'd sure like to bang bang bang...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ATB6Oou5BQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktuWVfFOU8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp7ZEx21Z9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1JReA4WWXs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I35GPvYM6OA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RygBAa0sO0

enjoy!!!

adamking80
30-08-2007, 10:12 AM
i have a lobang for bros... fanny from take 5...

am sort of a regular of hers... her ass and breast are quite big... can try her out... :D

klvnlw
30-08-2007, 10:32 AM
yes... she is a local... i took the picture sometime back in a lif... don't wish to get a slap from her unless its by her ass... :D
haha, thank for sharing

lglg666
30-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Bro,

Just recalled...there is a preggy 18yrs old minah ( Nadiah ) by TS - TipTops.

She has huge "boobs and ass" and frankly some preggy girls do look "sexy" in

their condition but just got to be careful when "ramping" unless you want to

be a mid-wife too kekeke.

Have fun...:)

Me...also a fellow ass-lover too.

batambird
31-08-2007, 10:42 AM
She is a preggy, so dont want to give her inconvienience ...so continuing my search...i got a new young minah contact and i am yet to try her, i was told by her that she has got a huge ass, will try her in the next few days and post FR here.

adamking80
01-09-2007, 12:32 PM
She is a preggy, so dont want to give her inconvienience ...so continuing my search...i got a new young minah contact and i am yet to try her, i was told by her that she has got a huge ass, will try her in the next few days and post FR here.

bro, try already must pass me the contact too ok?!? haha...:D

batambird
01-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Sure, just pm u the other contact

adamking80
08-09-2007, 12:46 PM
anyone tried fanny?:D

Sandybottom
12-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Visited Fanny at Take5 on Bro Adamkings recommendation, as I am an ass lover too.

Her massage was ok, not great, but I did not go for the massage I went for her rump.

Opted for FJ when asked and of course it took me no time to pay some attention to her big boobs which she loved. Once she was moaning nicely I had to introduce myself to her butt and asked her to turn over doggy style to get a better look.

I wasn't disappointed and pulled open her cheeks to give her some AR.

Finished off with me banging her sat on the sink.

Overall, nice ass, although her body a little bit chunky.

So far my favourite asses have to be:

1) Cherry (Minah MILF) - Kim Wellness
2) Lilly (Local Ind) - Classic
3) Lisa (Local Chi) - Classic
4) Fanny (My Chi) - Take 5

Anyone with other big ass lobangs, please advise soonest!!

adamking80
12-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Visited Fanny at Take5 on Bro Adamkings recommendation, as I am an ass lover too.

Her massage was ok, not great, but I did not go for the massage I went for her rump.

Opted for FJ when asked and of course it took me no time to pay some attention to her big boobs which she loved. Once she was moaning nicely I had to introduce myself to her butt and asked her to turn over doggy style to get a better look.

glad you enjoyed her bro sandy... thanks for the FR too... i'll try to up you if i had not done so earlier...

cheers!

Ilovemature2
16-09-2007, 07:46 PM

Bro, whr is this Take 5 place to look for Fanny. Wat's her damage. Can PM me thks.

adamking80
05-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Bro, whr is this Take 5 place to look for Fanny. Wat's her damage. Can PM me thks.

sorry for the late reply... been very busy with work...

anyway, you can do a search on yellowpages...

damage is the standard rate for HC... :cool:

any updates from other bros? :confused:

Sandybottom
14-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Any more up dates ass lovers???

adamking80
22-11-2007, 12:49 PM
yes! updates are welcome!!!

adamking80
01-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Happy 2008!!!

Big ass lobangs anyone? :D

BonkingStar
17-02-2009, 05:07 PM

ppl only realise the fetish of big asses if they google 'ass parade'

Sandybottom
14-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Any updates?

Dias at Classic

Thats it, I need more.....